Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rate our profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there anything we can do to our profile that will help to attract more couples?

Criticism is fine… Being hurtful is not…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornygezzaMan
over a year ago

west mids

"Is there anything we can do to our profile that will help to attract more couples?

Criticism is fine… Being hurtful is not… "

Allow me to message you

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

9 xxx

By *illingVicMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"Is there anything we can do to our profile that will help to attract more couples?

Criticism is fine… Being hurtful is not… "

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with that at all! Maybe some more body shots of the male partner are in order to round out the couple-ness of the profile?

The only thing that really makes me sad is your geographic location.... it’s too far from me!

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm impressed that at 22 and 25 there isn't a great deal you haven't tried.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 09:07:54]

over a year ago

"I'm impressed that at 22 and 25 there isn't a great deal you haven't tried.

"

Thanks!

We’re literally open to anything, group play is the next thing we’re getting into x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only thing I would suggest OP is be less generic in your bio. What makes you stand out as a couple? What is there in other couples bios that you like?

I would add some different photos in to. Maybe mix them up with some b&w ones and more couples photos rather than ones where you are playing. Again find some couples that you are attracted too and look at their photos

over a year ago

"The only thing I would suggest OP is be less generic in your bio. What makes you stand out as a couple? What is there in other couples bios that you like?

I would add some different photos in to. Maybe mix them up with some b&w ones and more couples photos rather than ones where you are playing. Again find some couples that you are attracted too and look at their photos "

Thanks for the advice!

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Some people don't bother reading profiles, they just look at the bottom for the code word (fresh)

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

We’re literally open to anything, group play is the next thing we’re getting into x"

Have you done any group play yet ?

over a year ago

Can’t see a problem with it at all going to say 10 out off 10

Only thing I can say is clubs maybe a help most couples are only hear to keep in touch with friends they meet at clubs

over a year ago

"Can’t see a problem with it at all going to say 10 out off 10

Only thing I can say is clubs maybe a help most couples are only hear to keep in touch with friends they meet at clubs "

The minimum age at club f is 23 so we’ll be waiting til next year before the Mrs can get in unfortunately

over a year ago

"

We’re literally open to anything, group play is the next thing we’re getting into x

Have you done any group play yet ?"

Not yet, we’ve spoke to some lovely people on here though… We had a meet arranged for last Saturday but something came up for the the other couple, hopefully we’ll be rearranging soon though :D

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

After a long, hard look I'm giving you guys 9.5

You lose a mark for not having met me. That's harsh given the distance between us but a ten would only swell your heads.

Stay humble

over a year ago

Criticism is fine… Being hurtful is not…

Allow me to message you "

You can provide you’re feedback on here

They’ve filtered their inbox for a reason

over a year ago

you asked what can be done to improve so rather than follow everyone else and say the profile is amazing i will give my honest feedback to hopefully help you can accept it or ignore it up to you haha

before I start i know my profile is shit but im not looking to meet just here for bantz haha

anyway profile words bit bland dont really say much about you what you like what you want and what you can offer other than willing to try anything

the goal is to stand out from other couple profiles which can be more descriptive and tells you more about what they are like and after

you are a couple and all pics except one or two are of her not him and even then just close up cock pics etc so you might want more pics of him

most pics are sex shots yea this is a sex site but when i was here as a couple a few years ago we wanted to see more of them in normal poses dont need to show faces but maybe clothed shots as a couple or not sex shots if that makes sense let people see you as a normal couple not just pictures of fingers up arses and stuff like that

lots of pics repetitive lots of arse shots or blurred pics the in demand couples have quality pics and a varied gallery personally i like well thought out distinctive pics but i know thats a personal choice

anyway just my thoughts take them or leave them haha good luck

over a year ago

Only thing I can say is clubs maybe a help most couples are only hear to keep in touch with friends they meet at clubs

The minimum age at club f is 23 so we’ll be waiting til next year before the Mrs can get in unfortunately "

Awww that’s a bummer hugs hopefully yous find something till then but please don’t be discouraged

Also the lounge is a wonderful and lovely place to hang around and chat with some very fun photo challenges and stuff

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Personally I find the pictures more for the male gaze not the female. And it's a couple you wish to attract?

Also some of your photos will put off those who aren't into the rougher side of things. Which is fine if you're only looking for rough play couples.

You seem lovely though from this thread, good luck to you both

over a year ago

"you asked what can be done to improve so rather than follow everyone else and say the profile is amazing i will give my honest feedback to hopefully help you can accept it or ignore it up to you haha

before I start i know my profile is shit but im not looking to meet just here for bantz haha

anyway profile words bit bland dont really say much about you what you like what you want and what you can offer other than willing to try anything

the goal is to stand out from other couple profiles which can be more descriptive and tells you more about what they are like and after

you are a couple and all pics except one or two are of her not him and even then just close up cock pics etc so you might want more pics of him

most pics are sex shots yea this is a sex site but when i was here as a couple a few years ago we wanted to see more of them in normal poses dont need to show faces but maybe clothed shots as a couple or not sex shots if that makes sense let people see you as a normal couple not just pictures of fingers up arses and stuff like that

lots of pics repetitive lots of arse shots or blurred pics the in demand couples have quality pics and a varied gallery personally i like well thought out distinctive pics but i know thats a personal choice

anyway just my thoughts take them or leave them haha good luck "

That was extremely helpful!

We’re gonna do a quality check on the photos and add a little more detail into the bio. Thanks very much!

over a year ago

The minimum age at club f is 23 so we’ll be waiting til next year before the Mrs can get in unfortunately

Awww that’s a bummer hugs hopefully yous find something till then but please don’t be discouraged

Also the lounge is a wonderful and lovely place to hang around and chat with some very fun photo challenges and stuff "

Thank you very much! We’re certainly not discouraged haha. Looking forward to getting to know plenty of people on here

over a year ago

Also the lounge is a wonderful and lovely place to hang around and chat with some very fun photo challenges and stuff

Thank you very much! We’re certainly not discouraged haha. Looking forward to getting to know plenty of people on here "

Your welcome anytime

over a year ago

"Personally I find the pictures more for the male gaze not the female. And it's a couple you wish to attract?

Also some of your photos will put off those who aren't into the rougher side of things. Which is fine if you're only looking for rough play couples.

You seem lovely though from this thread, good luck to you both "

Yeah, that’s been pointed out a few times now so we’re gonna sort out the pictures and explain in the bio that we’re not all about rough play

Thanks for the advice! :D

Post new Message to Thread