Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Definitely not discreet

Jump to newest

By *ittyandtheboy OP   Couple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

What does discreet even mean.

We’re not exactly going to take an advert out on local radio saying “Jan and Steve are swingers and we’ve fucked them”

But we’re also not going to sneak around and dress incognito for pub socials.

We’ve got to the point most of our friends know we’re ENM, so if we have a social and our friend comes over to our table it’s not awkward!

Friends in the lifestyle said recently they had a social where the guy of the couple was constantly watching the door and his head was darting around looking at all the others in the pub! Which was a bit off putting. You’re better off just talking like you would with vanilla friends than looking all suspicious!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He was probably crapping himself incase a friend, or his wife, came in and caught him out.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Why didn't they choose somewhere further a field?

over a year ago

"He was probably crapping himself incase a friend, or his wife, came in and caught him out."

Twas a couple!

over a year ago

I'd agree with the Mr Panty - always indicates to me, they have something, someone to hide - a partner....

over a year ago

"Why didn't they choose somewhere further a field? "

Yep! According to our friends they chose the pub!

over a year ago

Well if they're a true living together couple, then I can't see why they have anything to worry about.

Maybe this scene isn't for them.

I mean come on, you're just in a pub

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

The ‘I can’t show you my face pic’ discreet types are frustrating.

Unless you are a famous celebrity then the chances are we are not going to know you and if we do know you, then we are both on here so it makes no difference.

We get the being careful but when it gets to a point where they want to meet us without sending face pics then there’s little point chatting.

A deeper attraction can only be made once we’ve seen your eyes.

K

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Discreet for me means having this side to my life that nobody but the people I’ve met over the last 9 or so years, has any idea I do this

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

This why I don't fab close to home, I like at least 20 miles distance for playtime, the further the better is preferable as I like to keep fab life and real life strictly seperate, don't want to be bumping into anyone when I'm out with my mates and the kids

over a year ago

"Well if they're a true living together couple, then I can't see why they have anything to worry about.

Maybe this scene isn't for them.

I mean come on, you're just in a pub "

Our thoughts entirely!

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Discreet for us means they don’t have pampas grass in the front garden or a pineapple decal on their camper van

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"What does discreet even mean.

We’re not exactly going to take an advert out on local radio saying “Jan and Steve are swingers and we’ve fucked them”

But we’re also not going to sneak around and dress incognito for pub socials.

We’ve got to the point most of our friends know we’re ENM, so if we have a social and our friend comes over to our table it’s not awkward!

Friends in the lifestyle said recently they had a social where the guy of the couple was constantly watching the door and his head was darting around looking at all the others in the pub! Which was a bit off putting. You’re better off just talking like you would with vanilla friends than looking all suspicious! "

this is so true nobody really goes about shouting from the rooftops I'm a swinger bit we all know who we are

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

We’re discreet as in not bragging and drawing attention publicly and expect the same from who we are meeting. We have adult age children and jobs that do not need to know about our lifestyle and want to keep it that way too. Respect is a two way street. We have absolutely no interest in people who cannot understand this. Unfortunately there is a minority out there that couldn’t care less.

Ed

Post new Message to Thread