Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How straight is straight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let’s be honest. Loads of straight guys on here looking for guys. What percentage of the the population are actually bi?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*takes off glasses again and pinches bridge of nose*

They’re not straight if men are looking for men.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

But I get loads of straight asking what I’m after

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

I have found . When add profile photo’s that are public . My profile is viewed 95% or more are by males. Have never been able to fathom out the percentage of males on here are straight. ?

By *elilah999Woman
over a year ago

Malton

"*takes off glasses again and pinches bridge of nose*

They’re not straight if men are looking for men. "

^^^^^^^^^^

over a year ago

"But I get loads of straight asking what I’m after"

Yeah, they’re not straight.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Me - 100%

Everyone else - no idea and don't really care.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

There is vanilla straight (never seen a real live naked man and does not even contemplate touching a naked man anywhere.

Then there is Fab Straight where they play in group meets and man on man contact is routine. Fab straight does not mean they seek or necessarily enjoy sexual contact with other men but that they do not see contact with other men during sex as a problem.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Straightist here

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Straight = not undulating. Not curved. You're welcome

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"There is vanilla straight (never seen a real live naked man and does not even contemplate touching a naked man anywhere.

Then there is Fab Straight where they play in group meets and man on man contact is routine. Fab straight does not mean they seek or necessarily enjoy sexual contact with other men but that they do not see contact with other men during sex as a problem. "

So I’m “vanilla straight,” I’m going to start licking myself all over, I love the taste of vanilla! Anyone else want a lick, not men obviously!

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

There's nothing wrong with a man' admiration for another man's penis but seeking out men must be crossing the line between straight and bi.

over a year ago

A lot of the 'straight' guys on here are about as straight as Elton John

It's a gay fantasy, the bedding of the straight man

They get fed up of seeing the same faces on the gay apps and figure they'll come here for some fresh meat

I do at the straight profiles with 30 & 40 veris from other guys, most of them being straight too of course

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Let’s be honest. Loads of straight guys on here looking for guys. What percentage of the the population are actually bi? "

Not the ones who smoke fags (they call them fags as well), drink beer in a straight glass, watch rugby and scratch their balls in public. They’re definitely straight

The rest who knows …I hate to categorise people

over a year ago

"Let’s be honest. Loads of straight guys on here looking for guys. What percentage of the the population are actually bi?

Not the ones who smoke fags (they call them fags as well), drink beer in a straight glass, watch rugby and scratch their balls in public. They’re definitely straight

The rest who knows …I hate to categorise people "

I’m howling !!!

Btw the guy talking about vanilla straight men who never seen another naked me.. what are u on about??

Surely men have seen naked men in public changing rooms etc …

over a year ago

North West

"There is vanilla straight (never seen a real live naked man and does not even contemplate touching a naked man anywhere.

Then there is Fab Straight where they play in group meets and man on man contact is routine. Fab straight does not mean they seek or necessarily enjoy sexual contact with other men but that they do not see contact with other men during sex as a problem. "

Being in close proximity to another man in a threesome or whatever does not make you "Fab straight". Straight men can indulge in MFM type scenarios and not actually have any contact with the other guy, save perhaps legs overlapping or whatever. Mr KC is a straight man but has no issues with threesomes or group fun where there'll be other naked men. He has no interest in touching those men in sexual manners, nor in being touched by them.

over a year ago

Then there is Fab Straight where they play in group meets and man on man contact is routine. Fab straight does not mean they seek or necessarily enjoy sexual contact with other men but that they do not see contact with other men during sex as a problem.

Being in close proximity to another man in a threesome or whatever does not make you "Fab straight". Straight men can indulge in MFM type scenarios and not actually have any contact with the other guy, save perhaps legs overlapping or whatever. Mr KC is a straight man but has no issues with threesomes or group fun where there'll be other naked men. He has no interest in touching those men in sexual manners, nor in being touched by them. "

Exactly, but even if the legs overlap or they are really close to each other because the woman is having two dicks in her mouth. They aren’t gonna get the cooties and suddenly become fab heterosexuals

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

"

Surely men have seen naked men in public changing rooms etc … "

Having a shower with the lads after footy is the most normal thing in the world. What do the so called vanilla guys think goes on in public showers and changing rooms???

over a year ago

Get a fair few straight men looking and messaging, dont look into it I do think its quite flattering.

As for the straight I'm happy to not label and think that sex is sex and it's to be enjoyed.

over a year ago

Straight is Straight

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Straight as a lazar beam in a vacuum in three metre of outer space. i.e with no gravitational pull.

Yet as the wife pointed out, I attract gay guys.

The wife also attracts bi ladies, she love it though, but more of a space explorer than me.

over a year ago

What's straight?

I've never played with a man nor is it on my list, but I can acknowledge when another male is good looking, does that mean I'm not straight????

By *hhhh1990Man
over a year ago

Exeter

I get more straight lads messaging me than gay or bi……. Just saying

over a year ago

"What's straight?

I've never played with a man nor is it on my list, but I can acknowledge when another male is good looking, does that mean I'm not straight????"

This!

Also works the other way. I.can appreciate a good looking woman but it's not doing anything for me downstairs.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

If they don't enjoy it then why do it?

over a year ago

"

Having a shower with the lads after footy is the most normal thing in the world. What do the so called vanilla guys think goes on in public showers and changing rooms???"

Thought so! Surely majority if not all men have seen another naked man in person (in a normal setting)

I’m confused on the fragility of some men.

Also, whoever asked what if you think another bloke is objectively good looking?

Just means you have a pair of eyes that work

Overall sexuality is what you find ATTRACTIVE and arousing in people. So, if you wanna touch naked men and u get a hard on thinking about it. Chances are, you are at least bi curious.

Gay if women don’t arouse you, bisexual if you find both more or less equally arousing.

Again it’s all on a spectrum/scale rather than these fixed polars

over a year ago

"Let’s be honest. Loads of straight guys on here looking for guys. What percentage of the the population are actually bi? "

Percentage? Lol

It's higher than you think.

The problem is though, for some reason it's always an issue....

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"

Having a shower with the lads after footy is the most normal thing in the world. What do the so called vanilla guys think goes on in public showers and changing rooms???

Thought so! Surely majority if not all men have seen another naked man in person (in a normal setting)

Also, whoever asked what if you think another bloke is objectively good looking?

Overall sexuality is what you find ATTRACTIVE and arousing in people. So, if you wanna touch naked men and u get a hard on thinking about it. Chances are, you are at least bi curious.

Gay if women don’t arouse you, bisexual if you find both more or less equally arousing.

Again it’s all on a spectrum/scale rather than these fixed polars "

I’m totally and utterly 100% never any doubt in my mind straight.

Oh hello

over a year ago

I was straight until one evening ended up getting an impromptu massage which resulted in me taking a cock. Now it’s got me interested for more

over a year ago

"

Again it’s all on a spectrum/scale rather than these fixed polars

I’m totally and utterly 100% never any doubt in my mind straight.

Oh hello "

If you like a trans woman for being a woman, you are still straight dude x

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Who knows and who really cares if it is not for you then ignore messages from men asking to meet.

over a year ago

Once up a time there was a strict definition for straight versus bendy.

But we thought that was silly so voted to leave the EU. A women on Question Time even cited this as the reason for changing her mind and voting to leave..

And now this has caused all kinds of confusion in fab.

Rumours that leaving the EU also allowed us to move to a new definition of an inch are yet to be proved.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No idea never ask them if they are really bi when turning them down all I know is that I am straight.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Let’s be honest. Loads of straight guys on here looking for guys. What percentage of the the population are actually bi?

The rest who knows …I hate to categorise people

I’m howling !!!

Btw the guy talking about vanilla straight men who never seen another naked me.. what are u on about??

Surely men have seen naked men in public changing rooms etc … "

Yes they do but not in a sexual way and they do not stare. They avert their eyes.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

If they don't enjoy it then why do it?"

Its like getting your cock inspected by a man at a sexual health clinic - a necessary part of the experience. You don't up have your head explode because it's a gay act but you also don't get an erection and try and fuck him either because it does not turn you on. Shades of grey folks.

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I am totally straight

over a year ago

I was bi curious when I was younger, snogged a fair few guys but really unsure if I'd ever want a wang up me bum

over a year ago

"But I get loads of straight asking what I’m after

Yeah, they’re not straight."

what he said im straight and ive never messaged a bloke for sex but i might do if i was bi or gay

over a year ago

I am tickled pink by how these threads always seem to bring straight guys out to confirm their sexuality with us all

over a year ago

"I am tickled pink by how these threads always seem to bring straight guys out to confirm their sexuality with us all "

Or not

over a year ago

Guys put straight on their profile even though they like meets with guys because, if they don't, it could prejudice their chances of meeting women.

The answer is 2 separate profiles. A hetero one one here and bi on fabguys.

At my age, women are not interested, so I look for what I can get. Cock.

over a year ago

"Guys put straight on their profile even though they like meets with guys because, if they don't, it could prejudice their chances of meeting women.

The answer is 2 separate profiles. A hetero one one here and bi on fabguys.

At my age, women are not interested, so I look for what I can get. Cock. "

I agree with that’s why they do it. Tho from a previous thread Its more couples that filter. Many many women seem to be hot for bi.

over a year ago

I consider myself straight, don't have thoughts of playing with a guy. Have had many mmf meets and not a problem or ever had the urge to play with the guy involved. I get a lot of views from guys and mm couples and still not tempted. Someone earlier mentioned that he has seen straight guys with veris from men, that depends on the context. I have a veri from a guy, we met through a friend at a mass social. Spoke for a while as people do, he verified me the next day and I reciprocated does that mean I'm not straight? Of course not. Its simple if you're willing to meet men or suck a dick during a mmf meet then you're not straight. Just be honest and put bi on your profile.

By *ingdangTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

I know he is str8 if I try to send a message to him and he blocked all men and trans girls...

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I’d love to know where I stand in this?

I’ve seen naked men live, I’ve never touched or been touched by a man and nor would I want to. I’m comfortable around other men but have never wanted to “experiment”.

There must be a third option? I would call it straight straight.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I have a level you can have a lend of

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"I have a level you can have a lend of "

What’s your level?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I have a level you can have a lend of

What’s your level?"

A spirit level

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Im as straight as an arrow, a fat arrow, but straight.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Hang on, I’ll get my bendy ruler out. Actually, that won’t work

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Straight = not undulating. Not curved. You're welcome "

Are you saying that you can't be curvy and straight?

over a year ago

North West

"Straight = not undulating. Not curved. You're welcome

Are you saying that you can't be curvy and straight?"

I'm being facetious and bringing in the "what does curvy mean" question, another one that's asked over and over.

I shared the mathematical definition of straight [line].......

I happen to be curvy/fat but also straight(ish).

Post new Message to Thread