Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lights on or off

Jump to newest

By *atricia Parnel OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

House Spider season has started early and boy they are big ones this year, do you dare turn off the light....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xplorasCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Never fuck with the lights off. I want to see the pain

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

In my house last season hasn't ended yet!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I saw a huge one the other day

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Why. Why the actual fuck would you bring that up at bedtime C?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive got one living in the gap in the skirting board by the backdoor. And one living in a gap at the bottom of the stairs. I was wondering how many years they'll live there for and how big they'll get.

The one the occupied the gap in the skirting board last time only came out when I left the room. When I walked back in it would leg it back.

I might name them.

By *elilah999Woman
over a year ago

Malton

"Why. Why the actual fuck would you bring that up at bedtime C?

"

Nothing else better to do?

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"

On the plus side, spider webs keep the flies and midges at bay.

That didn't help, did it?

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

made me laugh too!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Just as I got into bed one night last week… I snuggled down but looked up and there’s a spider looking down at me

Tissue in hand I’m hopping about on the bed trying to nip it in the tissue ….

(Hate when you drop it and didn’t see where the bugger went )

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

I didn't see many come in the house last autumn. Have to see how this year goes. That said, went out the garage the other night late on looking for something & saw 2 weird looking black spiders in webs on the window frame. I'm no expert but they were not the usual hairy kneed variety that I normally get.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Ive got one living in the gap in the skirting board by the backdoor. And one living in a gap at the bottom of the stairs. I was wondering how many years they'll live there for and how big they'll get.

The one the occupied the gap in the skirting board last time only came out when I left the room. When I walked back in it would leg it back.

I might name them. "

I find they get more confident when I leave the house for a while when going on holiday, they get used to strolling around the house like they own it

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Got to love a spider, ours luckily seem to stay in one corner.

Came back from a break away a week ago, walked into galley kitchen and got a face full of web, next day went in and there are baby spiders going from one side of the room to the other along one strand of web.

Fascinating to watch but let’s just say the kitchen has had a summer deep clean, no waiting until spring

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Ive got one living in the gap in the skirting board by the backdoor. And one living in a gap at the bottom of the stairs. I was wondering how many years they'll live there for and how big they'll get.

I might name them. "

We name ours, helps the lad deal with his fears. The next one will be called Gerty and Harry, alphabetical order and has to end with a ‘y’

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I sprayed my valance in peppermint oil.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It's when you think "awww ok, I'll leave it be, it'll keep the insects down and what harm can it do?"

Then you wake the next morning, glance up and notice all the tiny specs around it. You think "weird" and leave it.

You forget for a few days then it catches your eye. Those hundreds of specs have moved... hang on, those hundreds of specs ARE moving.

Fuck... my ceiling is a maternity ward!!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Big concors, that's my recommendation.

over a year ago

Depends. If we are going to get kinky, lights on. It it's going to be romantic, lights off with a bit of light coming from the next room provides great ambience.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

They scare me

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Depends. If we are going to get kinky, lights on. It it's going to be romantic, lights off with a bit of light coming from the next room provides great ambience."

Have you got enough cuffs for all 8 legs?

over a year ago

Found one it the bathroom last night was round the size of the top of a pint glass

over a year ago

Spiders!! That’s what men are for!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Found one it the bathroom last night was round the size of the top of a pint glass "

Did it talk

over a year ago

"Found one it the bathroom last night was round the size of the top of a pint glass

Did it talk "

it crunched under my slipper i hate the things

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Found one it the bathroom last night was round the size of the top of a pint glass

Did it talk it crunched under my slipper i hate the things "

Omg

over a year ago

Did it talk it crunched under my slipper i hate the things

Omg "

i hate spiders they give me the shivers

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Did it talk it crunched under my slipper i hate the things

Omg i hate spiders they give me the shivers "

Same

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They're off. But I'm careful with doors and windows, to prevent more coming inside.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Spiders!! That’s what men are for! "

I pick them up if they're big buggers and put them outside then do the "ewwwewew ewww ewwwwwww" shakey hand and jiggy legs dance once it's out of my hands

over a year ago

"They're off. But I'm careful with doors and windows, to prevent more coming inside. "
they will still get in and when you live in the countryside they are huge

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They're fantastic for the garden, helpings to reduce posts, so get and keep them outside.

over a year ago

I ejected one today it was the size of a mouse and i could hear its legs creaking

I had to open a window fully, scream a lot and use a dust pan... Did i mention scream a lot .. That seems to stun them into stillness

It is in the yard now, waiting for me to open the door

over a year ago

"I ejected one today it was the size of a mouse and i could hear its legs creaking

I had to open a window fully, scream a lot and use a dust pan... Did i mention scream a lot .. That seems to stun them into stillness

It is in the yard now, waiting for me to open the door "

they are getting bigger and bigger every year

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Leave them be. They Dona good job and getting rid of the insects I don't like.

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

Spiders don't bother me, I actively avoid disturbing them as they deal with flies and other insects. Any that venture onto the floor I pick up and put somewhere high because my dog likes to hunt them if he spots them.

Years ago while cleaning out my parents shed I found four of the biggest spiders I've ever seen in real life, size of my hand types. They were each in a top corner of the shed and judging from the remains of smaller spiders and insects surrounding them had dug in early and got to the top of their food chain.

As a child I was the designated spider removal person in the house, my dad hated them. I was always curious why. He served in the armed forces for twenty years, had shot and been shot at and was one tough git. As an adult I asked him why he was afraid of even house spiders.

He told me he hadn't always been, in fact he used to quite like. Apparently he woke up one night while in Belize in his sleeping bag with five tarantulas on his chest. I understood his fear after that.

over a year ago

I keep a couple of spindly leg spiders in the corner of each room. They keep the big hairy ones under control for the most part.

Im getting very brave at trapping the odd one I find and releasing it outside, and then shouting at it, not to come back in

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I just leave them for the cats

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Yeah I leave em be too .. Do way more good than harm.

Obviously if i had a guest over who didn't like em I'd remove said arachnid

By *aturegentdurhamMan
over a year ago

Stanley

Just think of all the house flies they eat.

over a year ago

"

Cos I stood on one and didn't realise till I turned the lights on and I like to share the fear

over a year ago

"Just as I got into bed one night last week… I snuggled down but looked up and there’s a spider looking down at me

Tissue in hand I’m hopping about on the bed trying to nip it in the tissue ….

(Hate when you drop it and didn’t see where the bugger went ) "

This is why I keep an empty pint glass near my bed in September, before I've let one out at night and It ran back in, now I just trap them till morning and release

over a year ago

"Spiders don't bother me, I actively avoid disturbing them as they deal with flies and other insects. Any that venture onto the floor I pick up and put somewhere high because my dog likes to hunt them if he spots them.

Years ago while cleaning out my parents shed I found four of the biggest spiders I've ever seen in real life, size of my hand types. They were each in a top corner of the shed and judging from the remains of smaller spiders and insects surrounding them had dug in early and got to the top of their food chain.

As a child I was the designated spider removal person in the house, my dad hated them. I was always curious why. He served in the armed forces for twenty years, had shot and been shot at and was one tough git. As an adult I asked him why he was afraid of even house spiders.

He told me he hadn't always been, in fact he used to quite like. Apparently he woke up one night while in Belize in his sleeping bag with five tarantulas on his chest. I understood his fear after that."

Wow thats epic

I like them too, but after being chased across my living room by a hairy house spider, eviction notices are now served

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"Spiders don't bother me, I actively avoid disturbing them as they deal with flies and other insects. Any that venture onto the floor I pick up and put somewhere high because my dog likes to hunt them if he spots them.

He told me he hadn't always been, in fact he used to quite like. Apparently he woke up one night while in Belize in his sleeping bag with five tarantulas on his chest. I understood his fear after that.

Wow thats epic

I like them too, but after being chased across my living room by a hairy house spider, eviction notices are now served "

It got a bit long winded

It probably wasn't actively chasing you

over a year ago

We have one that lives across our sash window... Ya can see his pantry... Love watching him catch stuff! His name is Fred... Obviously

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"We have one that lives across our sash window... Ya can see his pantry... Love watching him catch stuff! His name is Fred... Obviously "

Don't let Pablo eat him haha

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I have always been th3 spider catcher.

This thread has just brought up a memory of my partner and his brother who needed me to remove a spider from the bathroom.

I was only young and can remember being utterly amazed at how much they didn't like them.

That was the first time I'd come across spider fear

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"We have one that lives across our sash window... Ya can see his pantry... Love watching him catch stuff! His name is Fred... Obviously "

I love watching mine catch and wrap stuff too.

A few weeks ago I disturbed one of the bigger spiders while cleaning and he went running across the roof. I felt sorry for the little spiders that saw him coming, obviously shit themselves and scampered off.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Never fuck with the lights off. I want to see the pain "

To be fair, after looking at your photos, I’d want to leave my lights on too so I could see her

Wow!

But to answer the OP: Lights on for me. Sex is about all the senses. Sight, touch, smells, everything.

Post new Message to Thread