Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bigger lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any other lads on here like the larger lady? Especially if they love anal? I can't get enough of it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any other lads on here like the larger lady? Especially if they love anal? I can't get enough of it "

You need to use the term BBW, this thread would have been full by now with men falling over themselves, maybe next time.

over a year ago

he is a funny guy dont take it to heart ladies.

get to know him he's a nice guy just dry humour like myself.

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

Offensive!

If someone needs to make excuses for their offensive words and down play it as ‘banter’ then that says a lot about the person!

over a year ago

my best friend on here is a bbw.

and she wont mind me saying or using that term.

we met on another site and have stayed incredible close friends. if anything she is my rock when i need slap and told im in the wrong. never given me bad advice and is a fantastic women.

i wont name her as site rules forbid that but she know i love her for always being there

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"my best friend on here is a bbw.

we met on another site and have stayed incredible close friends. if anything she is my rock when i need slap and told im in the wrong. never given me bad advice and is a fantastic women.

i wont name her as site rules forbid that but she know i love her for always being there"

It’s me isn’t it

over a year ago

i wont name her as site rules forbid that but she know i love her for always being there

It’s me isn’t it "

yes darling. you have been the most amazing friend a man could wish for.

you showed me so much, educated me when i needed it and made me a better man.

xx

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It’s me isn’t it

xx"

Love you Patrick

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It’s me isn’t it

xx"

That is a really, really lovely public acknowledgment.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It’s me isn’t it

xx

That is a really, really lovely public acknowledgment. "

We’ve been friends for many years, he’s a great person, very caring and a bit cheeky at times

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

It’s me isn’t it

xx

We’ve been friends for many years, he’s a great person, very caring and a bit cheeky at times "

Really so nice to see here.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It’s me isn’t it

xx

We’ve been friends for many years, he’s a great person, very caring and a bit cheeky at times

Really so nice to see here. "

It’s good to share the love

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

This is the kinda thing that Fab should be about.

Not the arguing and bitching.

over a year ago

It’s me isn’t it

xx

That is a really, really lovely public acknowledgment. "

in life people come and go. very rarely do they remain in your life.

we met on another site i was still in moto gp so i was a muscular flea weighing next to nothing and she was a dominaxtrix who loved tying guys to chairs and whipping them.

well i was up for that, and when it was my go i rode her like the yamaha head down on the tank (her breasts) balls slamming hard under braking and sweat pouring off me while she was laughing loudly running her nails down my sides

joking aside i will never forget sandy and what she has been through. and its been hard for her, really hard.

she must be mad to put up with me x

By *pslad99Man
over a year ago

colchester

I do love something to get hold of and I find they are more horny

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

It’s me isn’t it

xx

we met on another site i was still in moto gp so i was a muscular flea weighing next to nothing and she was a dominaxtrix who loved tying guys to chairs and whipping them.

well i was up for that, and when it was my go i rode her like the yamaha head down on the tank (her breasts) balls slamming hard under braking and sweat pouring off me while she was laughing loudly running her nails down my sides

joking aside i will never forget sandy and what she has been through. and its been hard for her, really hard.

"

Now the mind boggles....

And with that image in my head I am going to bed. So God help me sleep

over a year ago

It’s me isn’t it

xx

Now the mind boggles....

And with that image in my head I am going to bed. So God help me sleep "

night lovely to see you again

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It’s me isn’t it

xx

Now the mind boggles....

And with that image in my head I am going to bed. So God help me sleep "

See I told you he could be cheeky

over a year ago

It’s me isn’t it

xx

Now the mind boggles....

And with that image in my head I am going to bed. So God help me sleep

See I told you he could be cheeky "

I didn't mention your strap on.

Damn it!!!

By *wogoodtobetrueMan
over a year ago

North East

I always worry about their hygiene. I’m sure most are clean but because of their size they struggle to wash properly as they lack flexibility and therefore just rely on the shower washing them rather than a soapy sponge. It’s nothing personal to anyone but just answering the question asked honestly from my perspective.

over a year ago

"I always worry about their hygiene. I’m sure most are clean but because of their size they struggle to wash properly as they lack flexibility and therefore just rely on the shower washing them rather than a soapy sponge. It’s nothing personal to anyone but just answering the question asked honestly from my perspective. "

As a plus sized human, I can confidently assure you that every nook and cranny gets a thorough soaping.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I always worry about their hygiene. I’m sure most are clean but because of their size they struggle to wash properly as they lack flexibility and therefore just rely on the shower washing them rather than a soapy sponge. It’s nothing personal to anyone but just answering the question asked honestly from my perspective. "

I am not a plus size model (emphasis on not being a model - but I would not ever use a sponge as I find them horrible.

I dare say I am clean though

Put it this way - not many flies in my home

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I always worry about their hygiene. I’m sure most are clean but because of their size they struggle to wash properly as they lack flexibility and therefore just rely on the shower washing them rather than a soapy sponge. It’s nothing personal to anyone but just answering the question asked honestly from my perspective.

I am not a plus size model (emphasis on not being a model - but I would not ever use a sponge as I find them horrible.

I dare say I am clean though

Put it this way - not many flies in my home "

Not even the one in my jeans.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Oh thanks for you concern

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Oh Jeebus of course we can wash properly ffs

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

The question was nothing to do with how hygienic fat people are though. You just felt like being a prick. If you don't like fat women that's fine but to insinuate they're unhygienic, smelly and can't wash is fucking moronic.

Nothing personal to anyone..... I just think you can't wash just because you don't specifically name someone when saying dickhead stuff doesn't mean you aren't making personal remarks.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I always worry about their hygiene. I’m sure most are clean but because of their size they struggle to wash properly as they lack flexibility and therefore just rely on the shower washing them rather than a soapy sponge. It’s nothing personal to anyone but just answering the question asked honestly from my perspective.

I could say the same about your dentist considering the amount of shit that comes out your mouth."

Must admit this had me burst out laughing!

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I've never heard so much crap in all my life.

Just because someone is overweight does not mean they can't keep themselves clean. I actually find this highly offensive.

You have just ruined a thread that started so well and was actually really positive for a change.

over a year ago

I think someone has watched far too much TV/Internet!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Just because someone is overweight does not mean they can't keep themselves clean. I actually find this highly offensive.

You have just ruined a thread that started so well and was actually really positive for a change.

"

Actually you have a point here - I had forgotten what the original post was all about.

So, I am now thinking, regardless how tempting it might be to respond to posts clearly designed to provoke, if we all ignored it... it (the less pleasant part) would not have the oxygen to continue?

Think I might do that with the next passive aggressive thread.. well I will try!!

over a year ago

God really?

So disappointing to read some of this stuff.

And people wonder why some have confidence issues.

over a year ago

That’s your opinion and of course as such it’s a valid opinion and I respect that but to be fair I personally find it an offensive opinion but never the less I wish you the best of luck on here and in life!!!

I love my wife and she is after lockdown very over weight but due to being a human being managed to wash herself and keep fresh bless her so in short I like a larger woman.

Tony

over a year ago

No need to worry sweetie. I just get a few of the hot young lads to wheel me down in a barrow to the jet wash and get a good hosing once a week if I need it or not. I did used to get a good back scrub from the nice folk at the elephant enclosure in London zoo but they have moved on now.

over a year ago

If this is the kind of shit being posted on the forums can you imagine what our inboxes are like. Is it any wonder some become so jaded on here.

(Refering to the hygiene comment not the op btw)

Big loves to the positive messages though x

over a year ago

No need to worry sweetie. I just get a few of the hot young lads to wheel me down in a barrow to the jet wash and get a good hosing once a week if I need it or not. I did used to get a good back scrub from the nice folk at the elephant enclosure in London zoo but they have moved on now. "

over a year ago

I actually can't belive you've written this. I've read some utter crap on here at times but this is just ridiculous.

over a year ago

wow.

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

How big do you think these ladies (and men) are?

I mean… seriously.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 16:01:21]

over a year ago

Oh yes

over a year ago

haha removed to avoid people misinterpreting my comments basically like some curves not really big ladies just a pref but theres loads that worship bbw so its all good

over a year ago

Curve curves and more curves

over a year ago

That’s a whole new insult if I ever heard one. I have no problem reaching where I need to clean. I might be fat, but I can lose weight. You will always be an idiot x

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Actually you have a point here - I had forgotten what the original post was all about.

So, I am now thinking, regardless how tempting it might be to respond to posts clearly designed to provoke, if we all ignored it... it (the less pleasant part) would not have the oxygen to continue?

Think I might do that with the next passive aggressive thread.. well I will try!!

"

I don't just think it's some posts that ought be starved of oxygen... and do believe the comments of some are vile, unlike the fine and undoubtedly clean ladies that are referred to.

Personally I prefer a woman I can feel and hold within my arms, as opposed to the idolised twig images that I think someone may have spent far too long looking at online.

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

And regard the original posts and the love felt in this thread... couldn't wish for more and great to see it x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I don't just think it's some posts that ought be starved of oxygen... and do believe the comments of some are vile, unlike the fine and undoubtedly clean ladies that are referred to.

Personally I prefer a woman I can feel and hold within my arms, as opposed to the idolised twig images that I think someone may have spent far too long looking at online. "

I hear what you are saying and I think it comes from a really nice place as far as you are concerned.... but just for a moment, by saying "idolised twig images" we are offending a large group of slim, athletic women. That is as bad as the first one. Can you see that this is not great?

over a year ago

I think you need to read the question again!

By *ust.me22Man
over a year ago

Toon

Wow are you serious just because of someone size you are saying they can't wash you have won the comment of the day you win a sponge

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Personally I prefer a woman I can feel and hold within my arms, as opposed to the idolised twig images that I think someone may have spent far too long looking at online.

I hear what you are saying and I think it comes from a really nice place as far as you are concerned.... but just for a moment, by saying "idolised twig images" we are offending a large group of slim, athletic women. That is as bad as the first one. Can you see that this is not great? "

I can and thought as such after posting... too busy on my soap box and certainly no offence meant, just reference to the media's stereo typical image of what a woman should be and in some cases unhealthily so... I think a large element comes down to labels and image and it gets my goat.

I know beautiful women of all shapes and sizes and it cuts me up that so many are body conscious and can't see how beautiful they are and can be badly within.

Genuine and sincerest apologies though if I have offended any good ladies.

Personally I'm a twig with a belly and not happy at that, so I ought understand but can't see it, just frustration that so many women don't see beauty in themselves.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I hear what you are saying and I think it comes from a really nice place as far as you are concerned.... but just for a moment, by saying "idolised twig images" we are offending a large group of slim, athletic women. That is as bad as the first one. Can you see that this is not great?

I can and thought as such after posting... too busy on my soap box and certainly no offence meant, just reference to the media's stereo typical image of what a woman should be and in some cases unhealthily so... I think a large element comes down to labels and image and it gets my goat.

I know beautiful women of all shapes and sizes and it cuts me up that so many are body conscious and can't see how beautiful they are and can be badly within.

Genuine and sincerest apologies though if I have offended any good ladies.

Personally I'm a twig with a belly and not happy at that, so I ought understand but can't see it, just frustration that so many women don't see beauty in themselves. "

Love this... really do. We all say things at time, meaning well and it just comes out wrong. You have the balls to realise it and apologise. That takes big balls. Never mind being a self-declared twig, you sound like a decent twig to me

over a year ago

well I'm a plus size woman and I can tell you I'm very flexible more than my thinner friends and I'm impeccably clean!

By *BWBI2019Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Wow, fatphobia at its finest, I'm a girl heavier than most rugby players, I'm flexible enough to get down into a split and have no problems keeping myself clean and the same can be said for the majority of plus size women. So glad you're not a fan!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

In all the years we've been on here this is in the top five of complete and utter drivel posts, kin eck mate your 54..

By *ust.me22Man
over a year ago

Toon

Wow, fatphobia at its finest, I'm a girl heavier than most rugby players, I'm flexible enough to get down into a split and have no problems keeping myself clean and the same can be said for the majority of plus size women. So glad you're not a fan! "

Now that's something I'd love to see

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I have no words

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

"

"

I’m surprised moderators haven’t dealt with some of the comments on this thread

over a year ago

I have installed a stick with a sponge on the end that I just rub my nooks and crannies on...

My god.

And anyway, sponges are a bacteria fest. So we should worry about your hygiene.

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Late to this one…

Just spat my beer out….. whhaaaatttt…..

over a year ago

I don't think we should give that commitment anymore attention.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I'm sure people just say stuff to get the attention... can't be serious surely?

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I don't think we should give that commitment anymore attention. "

Whoops sorry! Lol

over a year ago

"I don't think we should give that commitment anymore attention.

Whoops sorry! Lol"

It's OK I just think it's a shame that the thread was lovely to begin with. these types of threads often take a nasty turn.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Indeed always 1 to spoil it or bring people down. Final say. Let's move on...

over a year ago

"Indeed always 1 to spoil it or bring people down. Final say. Let's move on..."

By *not123Couple
over a year ago

sp1

Wow really lol.. I've never had a problem with my hygiene and no one ever commented over it lol

Post new Message to Thread