Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dealing with the fear of exposure

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now some people own it more then others but for the shy ones just coming into the fab world. How do you deal with the fear of being exposed. Myself for example am known as a straight guy with a gf but on here I’m looking to see Explore, the fear of exposure is what’s holding me back and I don’t know how best to deal with that to be able to move forward.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Maybe try a sauna some way away from home ?

over a year ago

Thought has crossed my mind. A bit scary for a newbie though lol

By *0astMan
over a year ago

Discovering

Be honest with your gf first …… as am sure she’s the one that matters, not other ppl.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be cautious, don't have any pictures that can be identified as you, and only interact with people who are verified. But at end of the day remember we are all here for pretty much the same reason.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Try a gay bar?

Go dogging?

Meet someone from here?

Best of luck,

Gbat

over a year ago

"Be honest with your gf first …… as am sure she’s the one that matters, not other ppl. "

And this

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

With no photos someone casually looking at your profile won’t be that interested in you. So getting a meet off here you’ll have to send quite a few messages with photos attached. That will also open you up to being recognised as well.

My advice is go to venues like saunas, gay clubs or bars, swingers or even fetish clubs.

over a year ago

I sort of exposed myself....I gave my son my phone to so something for me, he saw I had over 3 thousand open internet tabs....lots were Fab pages.

Oops ...

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Tell your GF for starters, that would ease some pressure.

over a year ago

"I sort of exposed myself....I gave my son my phone to so something for me, he saw I had over 3 thousand open internet tabs....lots were Fab pages.

Oops ..."

Oops indeed ! Did he say anything or just pretend he hadn’t seen?

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

"Be honest with your gf first …… as am sure she’s the one that matters, not other ppl. "

This.

Exploring yourself is great. But living a lie and denying your bisexual side is rotten to your partner. If she really loves you, she needs to be aware of all of you.

If you feel the need to continue deceiving her to meet men behind her back, it’s clearly a big part of you, sexually. So let's hope she doesn’t love you all that much, eh?

I’ve had enough deceit in my life to know how damaging it is to EVERYONE it touches. A life lived in fear and secrecy is no life.

over a year ago

You should be honest with your GF. Anyone else is up to you. We have a few friends who know, sisters know as does our eldest daughter.

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

Oh, and to the people who get a kick out of facilitating other people living a lie, you’re arseholes.

Fate has a way of teaching us what it’s like to be the people we’ve wronged. It may take years, but it happens eventually.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

*if* you feel able and ready have a chat with your girlfriend. If not, never send face pictures to anyone local, don't take communication away from fab, don't be tempted to send nudes, don't tell anyone your real name and just be cautious.

Meeting away from your local area is a good idea but you won't be the only person who's thought of that.

It's a choice you have to make in the end, which is worse speaking to your partner now or living with the worry of her finding out. I'll repeat something I said earlier, you're fairly young are you prepared to live the next 50 odd years hiding part of yourself?

Good luck whatever you decide.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Why do you fear exposure ? Exposure of what ? Your sexual preferences? desires ?

You don't fear exposure , you fear losing what you have and if you are going to lose it if you are open and honest then it was never yours anyway.......

Everybody sing..... I am what I am and what I aaaaaaaaaaam needs no excuseeeeeeeeeeees....

Tell your G.F. xx good luck xx

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Fortune favours the bold!

Sometimes you have to do things that scare you.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I don't think that fear will ever go away, you mention you like camming so maybe explore that side of you first and see how you get on

Post new Message to Thread