Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who’s Near

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever met up with a who’s near

At work one day and a guy in an office over the road from where I was working contacted me and asked if I fancied a blow job

I was at a loose end so scooted across and performed some lovely oral on me, swallowed my load, then I gave him a wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope you clocked out of work.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha, no got paid for being blown off

By *oy50Man
over a year ago

Bexley

Perks of the job

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I have once but it was an error. I've messaged others when I've seen local profiles who have appealed to me but I won't meet in someone's home or have them in mine without having a social again, no matter how local someone is.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have once but it was an error. I've messaged others when I've seen local profiles who have appealed to me but I won't meet in someone's home or have them in mine without having a social again, no matter how local someone is."

Sounds like there is a story to be told here?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Always been a fantasy of mine to be wandering around a supermarket, open up fab and…rendezvous in the biscuit aisle. Other aisles are available of course

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

True story. I was sat by the pool in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. A lady from Leeds was showing up as 1/4 of a mile away. Half an hour later we were having a drink in the pool bar, (after some confusion because the hotel had two pools and two pool bars. I didn’t know because I wasn’t staying there and she was).

Lovely lady. She’s still on here but her profile is hidden.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Reading that back it sounds far fetched, but it is true.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I have once but it was an error. I've messaged others when I've seen local profiles who have appealed to me but I won't meet in someone's home or have them in mine without having a social again, no matter how local someone is.

Sounds like there is a story to be told here?"

Nah, just me turning into an indiscriminate fool when horny. Same old, same old!

Post new Message to Thread