Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuck fuck boys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yet another Kylie’s thread complaining about men , in particular Fuck boys…

But seriously, I need to try understand what’s the problem of certain guys who just disappear into thin air and then come back with vengeance like the worst herpes infection, and have to beg and resort to any tactic in the book to try gage attention, bombarding with messages (sir, I should rename you Casper the ghost!) .. all of this, in order to get their dick wet.

Errrr, please sir, leave!!

Am I just very unlucky here that I happen to bump into fuck boys constantly... literally one after the other!! Or are there actually decent individuals? (I know there’s a few guys that can be saved )

But behaviour like that or similar, is starting to drive me insane..

Girls of the forum!! Give us your experiences and how do you deal with Fuck boys … AND …is this a common thing?

Ps: forgive me for the rant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Age filters

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

FAF OP?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think we should just throw our own party, fuck the fuck boys

over a year ago

"Age filters "

No this is someone I’ve met before and has my private contact Nora. It’s just the whole way of doing things that make me wanna gouge my eyes out

over a year ago

What is a fuck boy? Forgive my ‘old man’ ignorance here

over a year ago

"

I think we should just throw our own party, fuck the fuck boys "

Let’s do it!!!! I’m gonna print T-shirts with “FUCK, THE FUCK BOYS” for every girl who attends our party

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm far too shy to do that.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Age filters

No this is someone I’ve met before and has my private contact Nora. It’s just the whole way of doing things that make me wanna gouge my eyes out "

Ah you mean ignores you until they’re horny then messages loads?

over a year ago

"

Let’s do it!!!! I’m gonna print T-shirts with “FUCK, THE FUCK BOYS” for every girl who attends our party "

I really love this idea, let's do it! We can get d*unk on gin and wine and laugh about all the fuck boys

over a year ago

Maybe a bit off a reverse is in order wait weeks on end

Till you got the ich call sed Fuck boy then kick him out afterwards lol

Mmmmm ok maybe a bit two nasty

Ok let’s think

Emmm I got it set up a meet for like mid day ish have a wicked wild mid day

Then call sed Fuck boy to come over when he dose explain that you just want to sit and cuddle and watch a movie as your two sore to have any sex as a guys just way

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"

Let’s do it!!!! I’m gonna print T-shirts with “FUCK, THE FUCK BOYS” for every girl who attends our party

I really love this idea, let's do it! We can get d*unk on gin and wine and laugh about all the fuck boys "

In!

over a year ago

"What is a fuck boy? Forgive my ‘old man’ ignorance here "

According to the whole grail URBAN DICTIONARY:

fuck boy

A boy who is a player and is only in a relationship for sex

Don't date him he's a fuck boy

But it goes a bit deeper than that,I’d like to add that it’s someone who’d do anything to get his dick wet while really putting in the least amount of effort

There’s many different categories of a fuck boy. But that’s for another lesson with me

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Age filters

No this is someone I’ve met before and has my private contact Nora. It’s just the whole way of doing things that make me wanna gouge my eyes out

Ah you mean ignores you until they’re horny then messages loads?"

Is this something men do

over a year ago

"Age filters

Ah you mean ignores you until they’re horny then messages loads?"

EXACTLY! that’s the one and gets mad if I don’t engage. Category is: The ghoster fuck boy

Jesus,help me through these difficult times

Also Jesus send Jack my way

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Oh, another “all men are trash” post. How refreshing

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Age filters

Ah you mean ignores you until they’re horny then messages loads?

Is this something men do "

I’d say a good proportion of men do yes

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Oh, another “all men are trash” post. How refreshing "

Aw come on. No it isn’t.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I thought this was a sex site...you either faf or you don't .. it's your choice

over a year ago

Word. I’d say it again

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m not a fuck boy, I’m a fuck man

over a year ago

"Oh, another “all men are trash” post. How refreshing

Word. I’d say it again "

Jokes aside, no not all men are trash, but Fuck boys are trash yes

over a year ago

"Yet another Kylie’s thread complaining about men , in particular Fuck boys…

But seriously, I need to try understand what’s the problem of certain guys who just disappear into thin air and then come back with vengeance like the worst herpes infection, and have to beg and resort to any tactic in the book to try gage attention, bombarding with messages (sir, I should rename you Casper the ghost!) .. all of this, in order to get their dick wet.

Am I just very unlucky here that I happen to bump into fuck boys constantly... literally one after the other!! Or are there actually decent individuals? (I know there’s a few guys that can be saved )

Girls of the forum!! Give us your experiences and how do you deal with Fuck boys … AND …is this a common thing?

Ps: forgive me for the rant "

Can I correct you on this as I believe you are wrong. It’s spelt boi

over a year ago

**most men

over a year ago

I think its specifically about "fuck boys" rather than all men. Not all men are fuck boys.

over a year ago

"I’m not a fuck boy, I’m a fuck man "

over a year ago

I wouldn't be in a relationship without sex. I'm a terrible human.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I think it is the case for most men looking for casual hookups …

Or are you talking about dating OP ?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

On a serious note, if you keep attracting and picking fuck boys, the common denominator here is you.

I’d place less blame on men in general and look at yourself and the choices your making to figure out why it keeps happening.

We can’t blame too for fuck boys being fuck boys, but we can look at why you keep picking them

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

I draw what they are doing to their attention:

“Do you realise you only text me at XYZ times and the rest of the time I never hear from you?”

They then either own it and go “yeah! When we meeting?,” or they are completely oblivious to their cavalier, devil may care nature and say “Do I? Sorry, don’t mean to, just been busy etc”.

Now you know if they’re genuine or not. They know where they stand and that you’re not putting up with that sort of behaviour.

So then you either put up with it or get yourself someone who treats you how you want to be treated.

over a year ago

"

Let’s do it!!!! I’m gonna print T-shirts with “FUCK, THE FUCK BOYS” for every girl who attends our party "

I’m in

over a year ago

"On a serious note, if you keep attracting and picking fuck boys, the common denominator here is you.

I’d place less blame on men in general and look at yourself and the choices your making to figure out why it keeps happening.

We can’t blame too for fuck boys being fuck boys, but we can look at why you keep picking them "

Therapy session right there x u are making me face some things I’m probably not ready to confront

I don’t know why I seem to encounter so many fuck boys… maybe I’ve got a magnet?

over a year ago

"

I’m in "

Kylie, Nora and fallen?! This is fast turning into the best party ever

over a year ago

"I think it is the case for most men looking for casual hookups …

Or are you talking about dating OP ? "

It’s both really, but it’s the approach that drives me insane more than anything

U can disappear, but don’t come at me with 583829583 messages per second, wanting to get ur dick wet and to drop everything I’m doing so u can get ur 15 mins of glory. And getting mad when I don’t engage.

What even is this behaviour?

over a year ago

What about the fuck girls? can't get rid of the dizzy bitches.

over a year ago

"

I’m in

Kylie, Nora and fallen?! This is fast turning into the best party ever "

We need a few more girlies and we will make it the party of the year hahah!

over a year ago

"What about the fuck girls? can't get rid of the dizzy bitches."

Am I a fuck girl?

over a year ago

"On a serious note, if you keep attracting and picking fuck boys, the common denominator here is you.

We can’t blame too for fuck boys being fuck boys, but we can look at why you keep picking them

Therapy session right there x u are making me face some things I’m probably not ready to confront

I don’t know why I seem to encounter so many fuck boys… maybe I’ve got a magnet?

"

Fuck boys come in many guises and often you don't know they are a fuck boy until after the fact But hey, let's blame the victims not the behaviour ;-p

over a year ago

"What about the fuck girls? can't get rid of the dizzy bitches.

Am I a fuck girl?

"

Obvvvvs

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I’m not a fuck boy, I’m a fuck man

"

I'm more of an o man ... anyone needs a lady fluffer?

over a year ago

Sorry

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"

I guess you need to also ask yourself, do you care?

If you just wanna fuck and hes hot, isn’t a fuck boy as good as any other guy?

Or are you looking for a relationship? Or maybe a FWB with emphasis on the “friend” part that fuck boys never seem to fulfil.

I’ve definitely been on the fuck boy scale, and I’ve had friends that were full on fuck boys. And if you wanna know the number 1 rule for ing then out, it’s very simple.

2 date minimum before sex and both dates need to be outside. No at home dates.

80% of fuck boys won’t do a normal outdoor date, and even less will do it if they know that they don’t end up back at yours after a quick 30 minute drink

Then a 2nd date that’s not at yours? You’ve just ed out 99% of fuck boys.

The secret is effort. Stop putting that pussy on a plate for them. If you act like a hole dont be surprised when you get treated like one

over a year ago

What's typical fuck girl behavior?

over a year ago

"What about the fuck girls? can't get rid of the dizzy bitches.

Sorry "

Jokes

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"If you act like a hole dont be surprised when you get treated like one "

Fuck.

over a year ago

I wonder if the equivalent version of a fuck boy for a woman is what guys call a crazy bitch … not the same but like what guys sort of complain when it comes to us girls.

“ She’s a crazy bitch stay away “

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Just simply delete and ignore. If that doesn’t work the block button is a marvellous thing

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Fuck boys come in many guises and often you don't know they are a fuck boy until after the fact But hey, let's blame the victims not the behaviour ;-p "

It’s less to do with blaming the victim and more to do with taking personal responsibility over what we can control

Fuck boys are gonna fuck boy. Cry all you want, you won’t change that.

What we control is how we act and how we vett people to avoid the fuck boys. So we focus on that

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I wonder if the equivalent version of a fuck boy for a woman is what guys call a crazy bitch … not the same but like what guys sort of complain when it comes to us girls.

“ She’s a crazy bitch stay away “"

I call them bunny boilers

over a year ago

Or are you looking for a relationship? Or maybe a FWB with emphasis on the “friend” part that fuck boys never seem to fulfil.

I’ve definitely been on the fuck boy scale, and I’ve had friends that were full on fuck boys. And if you wanna know the number 1 rule for ing then out, it’s very simple.

80% of fuck boys won’t do a normal outdoor date, and even less will do it if they know that they don’t end up back at yours after a quick 30 minute drink

The secret is effort. Stop putting that pussy on a plate for them. If you act like a hole dont be surprised when you get treated like one "

To be fair that’s quite spot on, I have nothing to say other than. You are probably right especially on the last sentences.

Whoa, it’s hitting me deep!

Ps: u have a bit of a fuck boi look

over a year ago

Fuck boys come in many guises and often you don't know they are a fuck boy until after the fact But hey, let's blame the victims not the behaviour ;-p

It’s less to do with blaming the victim and more to do with taking personal responsibility over what we can control

What we control is how we act and how we vett people to avoid the fuck boys. So we focus on that "

Dude you need your own sub forum or maybe a phone in for folk with fab type issues. Tough love starts here

over a year ago

"Just simply delete and ignore. If that doesn’t work the block button is a marvellous thing "

I really am bad with the blocking thingy so I try to ignore. I should be more ruthless.

over a year ago

What we control is how we act and how we vett people to avoid the fuck boys. So we focus on that

Dude you need your own sub forum or maybe a phone in for folk with fab type issues. Tough love starts here "

He Literally bitch slapped me into place

I still hate fuck Bois and myself for being a clown

over a year ago

"

I’m in

We need a few more girlies and we will make it the party of the year hahah! "

As a non fuck boy can I join

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Dude you need your own sub forum or maybe a phone in for folk with fab type issues. Tough love starts here

I still hate fuck Bois and myself for being a clown "

Hey don’t take it as a bitch slap, maybe just some tough love

People shouldn’t treat people that way. Fuck boys shouldn’t lie to get in girls knickers

But they do. So we gotta protect ourselves by being brutally honest with ourselves.

It’s easy to play the victim card. It’s much harder to actually take responsibility for things.

Your house gets broken into coz you didn’t lock the door. Are the burglars in the right? Absolutely not. Are you partly to blame because you didn’t do everything you could to protect yourself? Also yes.

Your a good person, so don’t let fuck boys get you down, and don’t let some of the bad decision you unknowingly make get you down either. We’re all learning here. No ones mastered this stuff.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"

I’m in

As a non fuck boy can I join "

It’s a yes from me

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

You're not a clown ..no still means no

By *acksLamentMan
over a year ago

C

"

I’m in

It’s a yes from me "

I think the t shirt needs work, I thought you didn't want to fuck the fuck boys!?

Anywho,can I be in too please. I need some new clothes

over a year ago

"

I’m in

It’s a yes from me "

Oh goody

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Age filters "

All ages do it

over a year ago

What we control is how we act and how we vett people to avoid the fuck boys. So we focus on that "

You can control not being a fuck boy. Keep up the good work.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

You can control not being a fuck boy. Keep up the good work. "

But can you control someone else being a fuck boy? No

Stop playing the victim and take some personal responsibility

over a year ago

People shouldn’t treat people that way. Fuck boys shouldn’t lie to get in girls knickers

But they do. So we gotta protect ourselves by being brutally honest with ourselves.

It’s easy to play the victim card. It’s much harder to actually take responsibility for things.

Your house gets broken into coz you didn’t lock the door. Are the burglars in the right? Absolutely not. Are you partly to blame because you didn’t do everything you could to protect yourself? Also yes.

Your a good person, so don’t let fuck boys get you down, and don’t let some of the bad decision you unknowingly make get you down either. We’re all learning here. No ones mastered this stuff. "

I said bitch slap in a good way, like a wake up call. I suppose it’s easier to just say poor Kylie, guys keep taking the total piss out of her and yada yada…

But you are right I’m partly to blame for chasing these dickheads and be annoyed by the behaviour.

So I put a hand of my heart and say I do fucking pick the wrong men. And yes sometimes I just need a good dick to sort me out, but I guess also there’s still some basic human etiquette where you can be a decent human being, even in sexual only situations, and avoid being a fuck boy.

But you are right!

Fuck me, I’d want you as my counselling session with you weekly!

over a year ago

"

I’m in

It’s a yes from me

I think the t shirt needs work, I thought you didn't want to fuck the fuck boys!?

Anywho,can I be in too please. I need some new clothes "

No giving the vajays to the fuck boys!! Fuck, fuck boys still stand

over a year ago

I'm seeing a patten of negative behaviour forming. It will be Daddy Doms before Christmas ;-p

over a year ago

"

I’m in

As a non fuck boy can I join "

U need to prove that you aren’t a fuck boi, then you can join

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its just classic manipulation 101.

It should be easy for people to stop falling for their BS, sadly they tend to have some traits that make them desirable to their victims.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Your a good person, so don’t let fuck boys get you down, and don’t let some of the bad decision you unknowingly make get you down either. We’re all learning here. No ones mastered this stuff.

I said bitch slap in a good way, like a wake up call. I suppose it’s easier to just say poor Kylie, guys keep taking the total piss out of her and yada yada…

But you are right I’m partly to blame for chasing these dickheads and be annoyed by the behaviour.

So I put a hand of my heart and say I do fucking pick the wrong men. And yes sometimes I just need a good dick to sort me out, but I guess also there’s still some basic human etiquette where you can be a decent human being, even in sexual only situations, and avoid being a fuck boy.

But you are right!

Fuck me, I’d want you as my counselling session with you weekly! "

I think that’s why vetting is so important. It helps you out the fuck boys and hopefully find that guy that treats you like a princes when you need it and fucks you good too

Most women on here will agree. Guys will agree to a meet, and the moment you suggest a social, they bolt.

They love low effort. Come over, 1 drink on the sofa. Fuck and leave

They hate the idea of actually having to try. So few guys actually do, it’s kinda sad. I recently went on a date with a girl from here and she seemed somewhat shocked that I suggested we go out for a drink.

Low effort guys are the easiest to out.

over a year ago

"

I’m in

U need to prove that you aren’t a fuck boi, then you can join "

How is best to prove it, I mean where do I sign

over a year ago

"Its just classic manipulation 101.

It should be easy for people to stop falling for their BS, sadly they tend to have some traits that make them desirable to their victims.

"

Standard FB excuse:

“I’m sorry I’ve disappeared, I’ve been so busy lately”

Pissshhh please….

you are the weakest link… GOODBYE

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Its just classic manipulation 101.

Standard FB excuse:

“I’m sorry I’ve disappeared, I’ve been so busy lately”

Pissshhh please….

you are the weakest link… GOODBYE"

absolutely this

over a year ago

You can control not being a fuck boy. Keep up the good work.

But can you control someone else being a fuck boy? No

Stop playing the victim and take some personal responsibility "

I'm not playing the victim. I was merely pointing out this thread was not a man bashing post. Some guys are douches others are awesome.

over a year ago

But you are right!

I think that’s why vetting is so important. It helps you out the fuck boys and hopefully find that guy that treats you like a princes when you need it and fucks you good too

Most women on here will agree. Guys will agree to a meet, and the moment you suggest a social, they bolt.

They hate the idea of actually having to try. So few guys actually do, it’s kinda sad. I recently went on a date with a girl from here and she seemed somewhat shocked that I suggested we go out for a drink.

Low effort guys are the easiest to out. "

This gets a bit trickier for transgender women , u see. With stigma and all. I don’t want to keep pulling the fucking trans card all the time btw. But there’s a little bit of truth on what I’m saying.

I’d let you imagine why x

I’m shocked if they suggest going out on a proper date with sex not being mentioned, at all! X

But then again, say I want just the sex sometimes, why the whole dickwad behaviour of not being a decent human being. DECENT. HOOOMAN. BEING.

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Just simply delete and ignore. If that doesn’t work the block button is a marvellous thing

I really am bad with the blocking thingy so I try to ignore. I should be more ruthless. "

Block, for me, is for the repeaters who really don’t understand the basic no or constant delete. You’ll find your ruthless streak at some point, makes the inbox more pleasant

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

But you are right!

This gets a bit trickier for transgender women , u see. With stigma and all. I don’t want to keep pulling the fucking trans card all the time btw. But there’s a little bit of truth on what I’m saying.

I’m shocked if they suggest going out on a proper date with sex not being mentioned, at all! X

But then again, say I want just the sex sometimes, why the whole dickwad behaviour of not being a decent human being. DECENT. HOOOMAN. BEING."

You know, funnily enough I didn’t wanna bring it up, because I didn’t want to speak for you, but I fully well thought that being trans would absolutely make this worse

There’s still a stigma sadly. And while most guys would absolutely brag to all their mates about a girl like you, many probably don’t because of the stigma around trans. Which is sad really

So you do definitely have more of an uphill battle. 100%

But that doesn’t justify or make their treatment if you ok

And it doesn’t take away from your ability to make smarter/better choices with these things.

I’m sorry you have to face the more uphill battle. I really didn’t want to bring it up. So I’m kinda glad you did. Because I absolutely think it plays a role here. And it’s a cheat indicator that whatever progress has been made on trans issues, we aren’t there yet

over a year ago

"Just simply delete and ignore. If that doesn’t work the block button is a marvellous thing

I really am bad with the blocking thingy so I try to ignore. I should be more ruthless.

Block, for me, is for the repeaters who really don’t understand the basic no or constant delete. You’ll find your ruthless streak at some point, makes the inbox more pleasant "

It’s a fuck boi who’s got my private contacts btw … not a person from fab x

over a year ago

Block, for me, is for the repeaters who really don’t understand the basic no or constant delete. You’ll find your ruthless streak at some point, makes the inbox more pleasant

It’s a fuck boi who’s got my private contacts btw … not a person from fab x"

It’s a top fuck boy now this is w new thread completely

over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s a fuck boi who’s got my private contacts btw … not a person from fab x"

Block still works in non fab land, if you wish to use it

over a year ago

Block still works in non fab land, if you wish to use it "

This is very accurate

over a year ago

But you are right!

But then again, say I want just the sex sometimes, why the whole dickwad behaviour of not being a decent human being. DECENT. HOOOMAN. BEING.

You know, funnily enough I didn’t wanna bring it up, because I didn’t want to speak for you, but I fully well thought that being trans would absolutely make this worse

There’s still a stigma sadly. And while most guys would absolutely brag to all their mates about a girl like you, many probably don’t because of the stigma around trans. Which is sad really

And it doesn’t take away from your ability to make smarter/better choices with these things.

I’m sorry you have to face the more uphill battle. I really didn’t want to bring it up. So I’m kinda glad you did. Because I absolutely think it plays a role here. And it’s a cheat indicator that whatever progress has been made on trans issues, we aren’t there yet "

I’m totally conscious of it, so Im glad u didn’t rear your head when I played my trans card

I mean fuck Bois are fuck Bois regardless… but as I’m often seen as an exotic SEXPERIMENT, I get twice the amount of fuck Bois compared to your avarage girl. *YIKESSSSS*

But correct me if I’m wrong this could be also translated to older women as they might be seen as also a thing to try out, and also women who don’t conform the norm/standard.

Let’s just say it this way. So , they wouldn’t date ya, but they’d fuck ya in secret.

Just to clarify anyone can be a fuck boi but generally it’s someone who’s quite young and still immature. Surely there can be a 50 yrs old fuck boi, but the age range is like 18-35. Maybe even a bit younger

over a year ago

Block still works in non fab land, if you wish to use it "

I don’t know why I find it so difficult to resort to that especially with people I know/met.

Took me ages to block my “ex” who kept banging on about how wonderful was being back with his ex Mrs and asking for places to eat out with her. Like hello?????? Are you okay sir?

Ps: i never replied to a single WhatsApp message

over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t know why I find it so difficult to resort to that especially with people I know/met.

Took me ages to block my “ex” who kept banging on about how wonderful was being back with his ex Mrs and asking for places to eat out with her. Like hello?????? Are you okay sir?

Ps: i never replied to a single WhatsApp message "

We’ve all been there at some point, some people just get under your skin, don’t beat yourself up over it.

You’ll know, when and if the time is right to do it, some do eventually get the message. You are already being ruthless by. It replying

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

But you are right!

I’m sorry you have to face the more uphill battle. I really didn’t want to bring it up. So I’m kinda glad you did. Because I absolutely think it plays a role here. And it’s a cheat indicator that whatever progress has been made on trans issues, we aren’t there yet

I’m totally conscious of it, so Im glad u didn’t rear your head when I played my trans card

I mean fuck Bois are fuck Bois regardless… but as I’m often seen as an exotic SEXPERIMENT, I get twice the amount of fuck Bois compared to your avarage girl. *YIKESSSSS*

But correct me if I’m wrong this could be also translated to older women as they might be seen as also a thing to try out, and also women who don’t conform the norm/standard.

Let’s just say it this way. So , they wouldn’t date ya, but they’d fuck ya in secret.

Just to clarify anyone can be a fuck boi but generally it’s someone who’s quite young and still immature. Surely there can be a 50 yrs old fuck boi, but the age range is like 18-35. Maybe even a bit younger "

No I’m in absolute agreeable with you here. Sadly many guys see trans as their dirty littke secret that they don’t want anyone to know about. Which I’m sure, in certain role play aspects can be hot, being the dirty little secret, but outside of that id imagine it’s quite saddening.

It’s kinda the same with older woman, but I still think trans get it the worse.

As for fuck boy age, again, bring it back to effort + desperation

Younger guys are more desperate. They just wanna fuck. So they’re way more likely to be a fuck boy. Hence me in my early 20s.

Once you get a bit older, sex kinda loses its appeal if you’ve had a fair bit of it. Suddenly the effort of messaging so many women trying to find an easy lay becomes boring. Sex with strangers isn’t that great when your older, sex with people you care about is what you crave. So much less likely to be a fuck boy

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Ps: i never replied to a single WhatsApp message "

(Tough love hint)

You most likely secretly love and crave the attention/validation of someone lusting over you, no matter how toxic it might be

over a year ago

GIRL.

Same

over a year ago

Ps: i never replied to a single WhatsApp message

(Tough love hint)

You most likely secretly love and crave the attention/validation of someone lusting over you, no matter how toxic it might be "

Duuuuddeeeee I’m black and blue already, just finish me off already

I do admit there’s part of that, as I wasn’t given too much attention when young from my parents, (specifically my mother but also I craved total attention from my dad)

So yeah, the attention/validation is a true story.

but also hear me out, I do struggle with cutting ties with people that have been in my life. Because I’m a good girl at heart.

Until I get SOO extremely fed up that I just cut off. Like the whole ex thingy I just couldn’t give anymore. Obviously he tried finding other ways to get in touch asking what was wrong with my phone number …. L M A O x

over a year ago

I think in your case Kylie a lot of guys can't handle the fact they find you attractive

Fucking a TV/TS is a mind fuck for a lot of guys

Some adjust and never look back

Some run away from the associated shame they feel

I was the same when I started meeting guys

The thrill was incredible, the mental fall out afterwards, not so much

Thankfully, over time, I stopped running and started living

over a year ago

But you are right!

Just to clarify anyone can be a fuck boi but generally it’s someone who’s quite young and still immature. Surely there can be a 50 yrs old fuck boi, but the age range is like 18-35. Maybe even a bit younger

No I’m in absolute agreeable with you here. Sadly many guys see trans as their dirty littke secret that they don’t want anyone to know about. Which I’m sure, in certain role play aspects can be hot, being the dirty little secret, but outside of that id imagine it’s quite saddening.

Younger guys are more desperate. They just wanna fuck. So they’re way more likely to be a fuck boy. Hence me in my early 20s.

Once you get a bit older, sex kinda loses its appeal if you’ve had a fair bit of it. Suddenly the effort of messaging so many women trying to find an easy lay becomes boring. Sex with strangers isn’t that great when your older, sex with people you care about is what you crave. So much less likely to be a fuck boy "

The amount of times I’ve heard “I MEAN YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL/PRETTY, but I wouldn’t introduce you to my mates …because you are trans*”

( Said in person btw. During the chill out time waiting for round 2 )

Errr thanks??

*unsaid thing but that’s what they were referring to.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

The secret is effort. Stop putting that pussy on a plate for them. If you act like a hole dont be surprised when you get treated like one "

Tough love but great advice.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

But you are right!

Once you get a bit older, sex kinda loses its appeal if you’ve had a fair bit of it. Suddenly the effort of messaging so many women trying to find an easy lay becomes boring. Sex with strangers isn’t that great when your older, sex with people you care about is what you crave. So much less likely to be a fuck boy

The amount of times I’ve heard “I MEAN YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL/PRETTY, but I wouldn’t introduce you to my mates …because you are trans*”

Errr thanks??

*unsaid thing but that’s what they were referring to. "

It’s so sad isn’t it?

Like there’s lads out there that will brag to their mates about pulling some fridge of a woman on a night out

But they wouldn’t brag about you?

It’s very odd. A very unfair stigma. Because I’ll be honest. I know lads that’ll happily brag about pulling things that can barely be described as mammals.

I really hope the stigma changes soon. I’ve said it before, there’s trans on here, you included, that put 90% of women on here to shame in the look department, and it’s fucking awful that guys let a social stigma get in the way of things

over a year ago

Have you tried telling them to fuck off when they come back after ghosting you?

over a year ago

"I think in your case Kylie a lot of guys can't handle the fact they find you attractive

Thankfully, over time, I stopped running and started living"

I think I’m mentally in the breakdown level

But I get what you mean about the thrill and mental fall out.

I am trying to avoid or limit to none the fuck and go. As I struggle emotionally to deal with them atm. Probably the deeper feels I’m feeling to the hormones. So I prefer an evening of connection.

Btw just for a correction, TV or TS in my case, the latter.

as TV/TS sounds like the same thing that can be swapped between (example gay/lesbian)

(Waiting for the triggered people)

over a year ago

"I think in your case Kylie a lot of guys can't handle the fact they find you attractive

Thankfully, over time, I stopped running and started living

I think I’m mentally in the breakdown level

But I get what you mean about the thrill and mental fall out.

I am trying to avoid or limit to none the fuck and go. As I struggle emotionally to deal with them atm. Probably the deeper feels I’m feeling to the hormones. So I prefer an evening of connection.

Btw just for a correction, TV or TS in my case, the latter.

as TV/TS sounds like the same thing that can be swapped between (example gay/lesbian)

(Waiting for the triggered people) "

I apologise

I wasn't 100% sure how you identified so aired on the side of caution

over a year ago

But you are right!

Errr thanks??

*unsaid thing but that’s what they were referring to.

It’s so sad isn’t it?

Like there’s lads out there that will brag to their mates about pulling some fridge of a woman on a night out

But they wouldn’t brag about you?

It’s very odd. A very unfair stigma. Because I’ll be honest. I know lads that’ll happily brag about pulling things that can barely be described as mammals.

I really hope the stigma changes soon. I’ve said it before, there’s trans on here, you included, that put 90% of women on here to shame in the look department, and it’s fucking awful that guys let a social stigma get in the way of things "

I think it’s slowly changing tho, I met a guy last month who was totally upbeat about it and open. And he told me I was his 2nd trans girl and he told his mates and they seem all to be quite curious and inquisitive. Maybe the usual joke was said because boys will be boys. But he was secure in himself and said u know what, I had a bloody good time and she’s a lovely girl.

So sometimes it depends who your friends are and maybe, the stigma is so ingrained in us, that we think it’s scary to talk about it because we think friends are gonna judge us badly for it.

I mean the mental things I thought before transitioning thinking my friends would drop me because I’m a freak of nature. I really believe it in my head as well…

So this mental process can affect people who date/meet trans women. Internalised phobia of being judged…

Food for thoughts!

I’m giving you lots of brownie points today Thicc, u did made me question lots of things! X

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

How fine is the line between fuck boys/girls and no strings occasional friend ?!?

Asking for an occasional friend

over a year ago

"Have you tried telling them to fuck off when they come back after ghosting you?"

Like gently, usually I prefer the ignore card

over a year ago

"How fine is the line between fuck boys/girls and no strings occasional friend ?!?

Asking for an occasional friend "

I think it’s all about the tactic, if you disappear but then expect to get your dick wet easily and stomp your feet if you don’t get a reaction from the other front.

Then u are likely a fuck boy.

I think communication is important with people who are occasional. Even.

over a year ago

Also how long can you disappear for before being called a fuck boy

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Also how long can you disappear for before being called a fuck boy "

Half an hour. Unless it’s night time and you’re sleeping.

over a year ago

FOR EVERYONE ESPECIALLY GIRLS.

Here’s a link with the list of different fuck boys

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/fuckboys

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

Particular expert here on:

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The stud (I don’t even wanna talk about it)

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The emotionally unavailable

Also this one has me in stitches!!!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannaholt/fuckbois-every-straight-woman-has-suffered-through

The fuck boy who always come back around when he sees you are doing well…

THATS LETHAL. Stay clear of them ones!

over a year ago

"Also how long can you disappear for before being called a fuck boy

Half an hour. Unless it’s night time and you’re sleeping. "

Nora, have u had them ones who text you at 2AM asking if you are up? And what you are doing??

Like nothing, im literally doing nothing and trying to get some sleep .

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nora, have u had them ones who text you at 2AM asking if you are up? And what you are doing??

Like nothing, im literally doing nothing and trying to get some sleep . "

Oh god no I turn it all off when I go to bed. I often wake up to some though yeah! X

over a year ago

Oh god no I turn it all off when I go to bed. I often wake up to some though yeah! X "

SLEEP OVER DICK. That’s my motto… mostly

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh god no I turn it all off when I go to bed. I often wake up to some though yeah! X

SLEEP OVER DICK. That’s my motto… mostly "

Oh I dunno. There’s a couple I’d wake up for

over a year ago

Oh I dunno. There’s a couple I’d wake up for "

That’s why I said mostly. But it has to be ready there , not that I need to jump through giant impossible hoops and hurdles. Too much hassle

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh I dunno. There’s a couple I’d wake up for

That’s why I said mostly. But it has to be ready there , not that I need to jump through giant impossible hoops and hurdles. Too much hassle "

Oh hell yeah the dick would have to come to me

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"How fine is the line between fuck boys/girls and no strings occasional friend ?!?

Asking for an occasional friend

I think it’s all about the tactic, if you disappear but then expect to get your dick wet easily and stomp your feet if you don’t get a reaction from the other front.

Then u are likely a fuck boy.

I think communication is important with people who are occasional. Even. "

Still think you’re blurring the lines

Occasional friendships have worked fine for me for years now. Don’t really experience any of the issues you mention. Have you communicated what you both want from the outset?

By *iltopbearMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

Setting yourself higher standards would probably be a good start.

Having read your profile OP, is it any wonder that you attract the "fuck boys"?

Someone who markets themselves as a "slag", "a fuckdolly" and "holes to be filled" is exactly what appeals to them.....x

over a year ago

constantly moaning and complaining about men YOU choose to entertain is the fault of one person only.

you!

im not going to kiss ass like the rest of them on here. it gets pretty fucking old quick bitching about the same thing over and over.

thats why men leave women. they get sick of hearing it and if they reading it from you on the forum i dont blame them for giving you a wide berth.

who the fuck in their right mind is going to want to meet someone with such a miserable opinion in the first place.

remember! you and only you choose who to chat with and look to meet. YOU!

no one else is to blame. being popular on the forum doesnt cut it with guys who have a brain and notice bad entitled behaviour.

drama.

over a year ago

"constantly moaning and complaining about men YOU choose to entertain is the fault of one person only.

you!

im not going to kiss ass like the rest of them on here. it gets pretty fucking old quick bitching about the same thing over and over.

thats why men leave women. they get sick of hearing it and if they reading it from you on the forum i dont blame them for giving you a wide berth.

who the fuck in their right mind is going to want to meet someone with such a miserable opinion in the first place.

no one else is to blame. being popular on the forum doesnt cut it with guys who have a brain and notice bad entitled behaviour.

drama."

Well that wasn’t very kind to read to be completely honest and I can accept my faults on making some bad decisions, but the way it was delivered…. Well, says more about you than it does about me.

Ps: I did think highly of you, so I don’t know what I’ve done wrong to have you dislike me. But either way..

over a year ago

"constantly moaning and complaining about men YOU choose to entertain is the fault of one person only.

you!

drama."

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I should have been a Taurus instead of a Pisces because I do like a red flag.

I like men to have a minimum of 5 red flags before I can be interested in them.

over a year ago

"Setting yourself higher standards would probably be a good start.

Having read your profile OP, is it any wonder that you attract the "fuck boys"?

Someone who markets themselves as a "slag", "a fuckdolly" and "holes to be filled" is exactly what appeals to them.....x

"

Wait hold on, I do like the sex (or I’m kinda shifting now as I’m getting bored of some ole same ole) don’t get me wrong. But what I would like is some basic respect from men, in the way they behave towards me. Even if I might be a man eater in bed. Or a slag or whatever.

I’m conscious that I’m still on fabswingers and not on lovecupid.

over a year ago

"I should have been a Taurus instead of a Pisces because I do like a red flag.

I like men to have a minimum of 5 red flags before I can be interested in them. "

u killed me there !! X

My twin BFF is a Taurus trust me, she also goes for every single red flag

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It wouldn't be so bad if they dropped the odd message simply asking if you'd like to meet again and to keep them in mind. That's polite.

It can be a tough pill to swallow when it's only when they're thinking with their lower brain, for the there and then coz they've got a stonker and full sack that they message.

Like, dude, you don't just get to "use" me because you want to. I choose to let you, on my terms.

Yes it's sex, yes that may be the only reason we meet certain people but regardless of how "slutty" or "sub" or any other kind of engagement we have should still be respectful and considered......

There's a person underneath each of us, and others would do themselves a favour if they understood that. Just coz I let someone call me a whore whilst spunking over my face doesn't make mean I live that life, I am that person 24/7.

Respect my human side, you may be lucky enough to experience a different side to me.

Darling girl, think of it as a gift you're giving to another person. Try not to get wrapped up in their immediate words. Words are cheap and you my sweet, are not.

over a year ago

"It wouldn't be so bad if they dropped the odd message simply asking if you'd like to meet again and to keep them in mind. That's polite.

It can be a tough pill to swallow when it's only when they're thinking with their lower brain, for the there and then coz they've got a stonker and full sack that they message.

Like, dude, you don't just get to "use" me because you want to. I choose to let you, on my terms.

Yes it's sex, yes that may be the only reason we meet certain people but regardless of how "slutty" or "sub" or any other kind of engagement we have should still be respectful and considered......

There's a person underneath each of us, and others would do themselves a favour if they understood that. Just coz I let someone call me a whore whilst spunking over my face doesn't make mean I live that life, I am that person 24/7.

Respect my human side, you may be lucky enough to experience a different side to me.

Darling girl, think of it as a gift you're giving to another person. Try not to get wrapped up in their immediate words. Words are cheap and you my sweet, are not."

Exactly thank you.

I wish it was just a message to circle back and say I’d like to see you again if you fancy it

Instead I was inundated with messages to the point that it gets like overwhelming. And feel even somewhat guilty because I don’t reply at all or I don’t reply fast enough and that I should be available and drop my things and why I’m behaving like this etc etc

Like hello? I’m still a human being. Surely no one would speak this way even to a person they’d want to pay for services….

So I’m sorry if I sound like an entitled girl who fucking moans again and again about men and the way I get treated because I frankly deserve it on the way I portray myself on here …

over a year ago

"It wouldn't be so bad if they dropped the odd message simply asking if you'd like to meet again and to keep them in mind. That's polite.

Darling girl, think of it as a gift you're giving to another person. Try not to get wrapped up in their immediate words. Words are cheap and you my sweet, are not."

I U btw …

over a year ago

Anyone want a meet?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Darling girl, think of it as a gift you're giving to another person. Try not to get wrapped up in their immediate words. Words are cheap and you my sweet, are not.

Exactly thank you.

I wish it was just a message to circle back and say I’d like to see you again if you fancy it

Instead I was inundated with messages to the point that it gets like overwhelming. And feel even somewhat guilty because I don’t reply at all or I don’t reply fast enough and that I should be available and drop my things and why I’m behaving like this etc etc

Like hello? I’m still a human being. Surely no one would speak this way even to a person they’d want to pay for services….

So I’m sorry if I sound like an entitled girl who fucking moans again and again about men and the way I get treated because I frankly deserve it on the way I portray myself on here … "

Not in the slightest.

The "entitled" are those messaging assuming they can snap their fingers and that's all it takes.

It doesn't take much effort to show thanks or appreciation for your time and let someone know you'd like to meet again given the opportunity. Takes even less effort to lose a second opportunity.

We ain't talking roses, champagne and making you feel special. It really is simple enough as making you feel human.

I totally understand

By *ulkuriMan
over a year ago

London

One of my friends vented about this exact thing to me recently. As I've seen the guys she goes for, it was always clear, to me, that she went for guys who have the depth of a puddle.

So then the question was; what is it exactly in those guys that enticed her so? Boiled down to the non-stop constant validification and compliments.

In the end, she ended up always with the same guy in different body and being surprised by that.

Of course she was also to blame, but it can be hard to look in the mirror for the cause of problems.

My tip to her was to try and invoke a conversation that has more personal emotional weight and not to respond to overbearing compliments. Emotional conversations usually require some amount of self-reflection and fuck boys can't handle that.

(Also shows where your head is at)

So save yourself from headache try to find the way you get lured by them and change those behaviours.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but fuck boys also seem to lick their lips constantly?

over a year ago

Exactly thank you.

So I’m sorry if I sound like an entitled girl who fucking moans again and again about men and the way I get treated because I frankly deserve it on the way I portray myself on here …

Not in the slightest.

The "entitled" are those messaging assuming they can snap their fingers and that's all it takes.

It doesn't take much effort to show thanks or appreciation for your time and let someone know you'd like to meet again given the opportunity. Takes even less effort to lose a second opportunity.

We ain't talking roses, champagne and making you feel special. It really is simple enough as making you feel human.

I totally understand "

I want to cry!!! It’s like you really get me! *teary eye*

Totally 120% what you said!

I probably am not even ready for that kind of guy who wants to give me roses and champagne and make me feel totally special. I’d probably run scared of being hurt…

(I mean I got given a bunch of flowers by a local barista guy and I was taken so back - sadly not really my guy but I appreciated the gesture . Ps: he didn’t expect anything)

But yeah, it’s just some basic human approaches.

#shehasasoul

over a year ago

"One of my friends vented about this exact thing to me recently. As I've seen the guys she goes for, it was always clear, to me, that she went for guys who have the depth of a puddle.

So then the question was; what is it exactly in those guys that enticed her so? Boiled down to the non-stop constant validification and compliments.

In the end, she ended up always with the same guy in different body and being surprised by that.

Of course she was also to blame, but it can be hard to look in the mirror for the cause of problems.

My tip to her was to try and invoke a conversation that has more personal emotional weight and not to respond to overbearing compliments. Emotional conversations usually require some amount of self-reflection and fuck boys can't handle that.

(Also shows where your head is at)

So save yourself from headache try to find the way you get lured by them and change those behaviours.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but fuck boys also seem to lick their lips constantly? "

I’m gonna have to check about the Fuck boys and the constant lip licking ahaha

But I see what you mean and I do agree there’s a big part of me hat I need to blame for the situations/situationships I get into with certain individuals! No doubt about it x

over a year ago

Ps: forgive me for the rant "

just need to pick the right guys! We r not all dick heads

over a year ago

Ps: forgive me for the rant just need to pick the right guys! We r not all dick heads "

I didn’t say all men are dickheads. Fuck boys are definitely dickheads tho.

over a year ago

Ps: forgive me for the rant just need to pick the right guys! We r not all dick heads

I didn’t say all men are dickheads. Fuck boys are definitely dickheads tho. "

ur not lying!

over a year ago

God, I need that fuck the fuck boys party ASAP!

over a year ago

"God, I need that fuck the fuck boys party ASAP!"

L M A O!! need to print out so many T-shirts for all the attendees x

But I get it girl!! X

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I have fuck boy tendencies

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"I have fuck boy tendencies "
not the eyelashes

over a year ago

"I have fuck boy tendencies "

Which type of fuck boy are you? Might have to add you so I can complete The panini sticker album Fuck boy edition

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"I have fuck boy tendencies

Which type of fuck boy are you? Might have to add you so I can complete The panini sticker album Fuck boy edition "

if you find, I'll swap you for a stewart ripley of blackburn rovers, waited for that sticker to complete my 98 book and it never arrived. Burns me to this day

over a year ago

Which type of fuck boy are you? Might have to add you so I can complete The panini sticker album Fuck boy edition if you find, I'll swap you for a stewart ripley of blackburn rovers, waited for that sticker to complete my 98 book and it never arrived. Burns me to this day "

You are The IG THOT fuck boy aren’t you

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Which type of fuck boy are you? Might have to add you so I can complete The panini sticker album Fuck boy edition if you find, I'll swap you for a stewart ripley of blackburn rovers, waited for that sticker to complete my 98 book and it never arrived. Burns me to this day

You are The IG THOT fuck boy aren’t you "

you got me all wrong, I actually have 0 social media

By *haron1701DTV/TS
over a year ago

Ormskirk

I really am bad with the blocking thingy so I try to ignore. I should be more ruthless. "

Block em n shock em

Works every time

over a year ago

Amazing thread to read everyone. Thought there were some great points of views and debates. Wish I had something more meaningful to contribute but sadly I don’t. Definitely feeling mentally drained which is always a sign of a great debate or thread.

By *ay SableMan
over a year ago

Northampton/Birmingham

"FOR EVERYONE ESPECIALLY GIRLS.

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannaholt/fuckbois-every-straight-woman-has-suffered-through

"

Hahaha, I might tick 2 of these boxes!

The sex obsessed

The emotionally unavaiable (perhaps)

over a year ago

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The sex obsessed

The emotionally unavaiable (perhaps) "

OUT!!!

over a year ago

"Amazing thread to read everyone. Thought there were some great points of views and debates. Wish I had something more meaningful to contribute but sadly I don’t. Definitely feeling mentally drained which is always a sign of a great debate or thread."

LOL one hell of rollercoaster ride wasn’t it x

over a year ago

Interesting thread never herd the term fuck boy until now but seams there are plenty on here by the sounds of it and giving decent normal guys a bad name , no wonder guys get no luck with meets in here. 8

By *ay SableMan
over a year ago

Northampton/Birmingham

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The sex obsessed

OUT!!!

"

Hahaha, that's not very nice. Kicking me out will only make me more emotionally unavailable haha

over a year ago

"Interesting thread never herd the term fuck boy until now but seams there are plenty on here by the sounds of it and giving decent normal guys a bad name , no wonder guys get no luck with meets in here. 8"

Haha u learn something new everyday! I hope that 40+ men have grown out the fuck boy stage

over a year ago

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The sex obsessed

OUT!!!

Hahaha, that's not very nice. Kicking me out will only make me more emotionally unavailable haha"

I’m gonna whip that fuck boiness out of u

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

I like men to have a minimum of 5 red flags before I can be interested in them. "

I'm a green keeper at a local golf course, I've all the red flags you could want

By *ay SableMan
over a year ago

Northampton/Birmingham

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The sex obsessed

OUT!!!

Hahaha, that's not very nice. Kicking me out will only make me more emotionally unavailable haha

I’m gonna whip that fuck boiness out of u "

Nope! I worked hard for just those two hahaha. Next, I am working on becoming a stud-if that means what I think it means.

over a year ago

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The sex obsessed

OUT!!!

Nope! I worked hard for just those two hahaha. Next, I am working on becoming a stud-if that means what I think it means."

The stud fuck boi is lethal. LETHAL!

over a year ago

I like men to have a minimum of 5 red flags before I can be interested in them.

I'm a green keeper at a local golf course, I've all the red flags you could want"

Only back 9 surely?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"I thought this was a sex site...you either faf or you don't .. it's your choice "

I don't - you gonna fight me

By *ay SableMan
over a year ago

Northampton/Birmingham

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

The ghoster

The chaser aka flirt

The sex obsessed

The liar

The dick pic

The sex obsessed

OUT!!!

Nope! I worked hard for just those two hahaha. Next, I am working on becoming a stud-if that means what I think it means.

The stud fuck boi is lethal. LETHAL!"

Why?!?!? A weakness of yours?

over a year ago

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

Why?!?!? A weakness of yours?"

According to the site:

**Wipes drool off my face** Who wouldn't fall for Zac Efron?! Disturbingly hot men like him should be banned from this world, it's just too much too handle as his Instagram famous self flourishes with the attention he gets from girls. Consequently, you're on the back burner with a broken heart

—-

First of all… I hate being in the back burner

Second of all… I’m the one who usually dictates the tempo. Not the other way around…

Third of all… he’s just too much to handle. He probably gets hot girls/women throw their knickers at him. ALL THE TIME

I can’t even deal ..

And yeah I’m a total sucker for the stud ahaha

over a year ago

over a year ago

If I'm honest. My wife has had 4 exes. And I'm glad they were all fuckboys and used her

over a year ago

" "

U are a major fuck boi in disguise, sir

over a year ago

"

U are a major fuck boi in disguise, sir "

Meeeee??

over a year ago

"

Meeeee??

"

Yes you, I see you from a mile away

over a year ago

"

Meeeee??

Yes you, I see you from a mile away "

I hope your blisters hurt

over a year ago

"

Meeeee??

Yes you, I see you from a mile away

I hope your blisters hurt "

Twat!! I hate you x

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Tell him it's not appreciated x

over a year ago

"Tell him it's not appreciated x"

I got the whole “are you ignoring me” spiel

BOY BYE!

By *ay SableMan
over a year ago

Northampton/Birmingham

I AM SUFFOCATING!!!

Why?!?!? A weakness of yours?

According to the site:

**Wipes drool off my face** Who wouldn't fall for Zac Efron?! Disturbingly hot men like him should be banned from this world, it's just too much too handle as his Instagram famous self flourishes with the attention he gets from girls. Consequently, you're on the back burner with a broken heart

—-

First of all… I hate being in the back burner

Second of all… I’m the one who usually dictates the tempo. Not the other way around…

Third of all… he’s just too much to handle. He probably gets hot girls/women throw their knickers at him. ALL THE TIME

I can’t even deal ..

And yeah I’m a total sucker for the stud ahaha

"

So with that, wouldn't it be better for the 'fuck boy' to be the way he is

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Here’s an interesting thought too. Can anyone actually blame fuck boys for being fuck boys?

It seems to me everywhere these days. Girls openly admitting to wanting a bad boy and always picking the mean ones

The proof is in the pudding. If girls are constantly picking these guys, whose really to blame? Aren’t we just giving you what you want?

People say nice guys finish last, and it’s kinda true. Especially in today’s day where instant gratification and a hyper focus on looks exists. What do guys get from not being on the fuck boy scale? Ignored? Single? Sexless?

We can blame fuck boys for being fuck boys, sure, but at the end of the day, the market represents the customer. Obviously they’re doing something right, otherwise fuck boys wouldn’t exist

over a year ago

"Here’s an interesting thought too. Can anyone actually blame fuck boys for being fuck boys?

It seems to me everywhere these days. Girls openly admitting to wanting a bad boy and always picking the mean ones

The proof is in the pudding. If girls are constantly picking these guys, whose really to blame? Aren’t we just giving you what you want?

People say nice guys finish last, and it’s kinda true. Especially in today’s day where instant gratification and a hyper focus on looks exists. What do guys get from not being on the fuck boy scale? Ignored? Single? Sexless?

We can blame fuck boys for being fuck boys, sure, but at the end of the day, the market represents the customer. Obviously they’re doing something right, otherwise fuck boys wouldn’t exist "

Oh yes its kinda a 50/50 blame situation, I know for a fact that if you want me to obsess over you, the hot and cold / pull push thing works with me. IT WORKS WONDERS!

Its totally shitty but I don’t know why it works with me. Of course I’ve got a breaking point were I made such a fool of myself i then wake up from the slumber and say “enough kylie, you were a clown for too long time to move on”

But from A to C (the point of no return) takes me quite some time.

Probably cos I’ve got some issues somehow…

I can only speak for myself but I think it’s a common thing for a lot of girls …

over a year ago

If you don't wanna be a toy for fuck boys why not change your pics and start a fresh? X

over a year ago

"If you don't wanna be a toy for fuck boys why not change your pics and start a fresh? X"

True, I don’t have much faith from fab to be fair, I’m not ready to date yet anyway as I need to focus on myself atm and what I’m going through. (My tinder etc are normal kinda profiles btw )

Ps: happy birthday

over a year ago

"If you don't wanna be a toy for fuck boys why not change your pics and start a fresh? X

True, I don’t have much faith from fab to be fair, I’m not ready to date yet anyway as I need to focus on myself atm and what I’m going through. (My tinder etc are normal kinda profiles btw )

Ps: happy birthday "

Thanks x

over a year ago

"If you don't wanna be a toy for fuck boys why not change your pics and start a fresh? X

Ps: happy birthday "

please stay on fab tho I think ur awesome

over a year ago

Ps: happy birthday please stay on fab tho I think ur awesome "

Awww thanks you, I’m not gonna go anywhere for now, even if I’m limiting my meets xx love the forum too much

over a year ago

Ps: happy birthday please stay on fab tho I think ur awesome

Awww thanks you, I’m not gonna go anywhere for now, even if I’m limiting my meets xx love the forum too much "

I love the forums and ur profile if I am honest! Best on here by a mile x

Post new Message to Thread