Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You can't kid a kidder...

Jump to newest

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

When was the last time you pranked one of your kids or friends?

(No mean ones please)

I just artfully draped some tomato plant through the lounge window and shouted to my child that the triffeds were attacking.

Should have seen her face when she came running in

And then realised I was pulling her leg .

I'm sure she will get me back at some point.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

My poor 5 year old gets pranked every single day

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"

I just artfully draped some tomato plant through the lounge window and shouted to my child that the triffeds were attacking.

Should have seen her face when she came running in

And then realised I was pulling her leg .

I'm sure she will get me back at some point."

which triffid film have you been watching?

As the 2009 was the better one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZXdkp3HQc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not an intentional "practical joke", but on 31st March last year I said on facebook a great April's Fool would be to wake kids up and say schools had re-opened and they need to get dressed. I just thought I'd lift the lockdown mood.

Anyhoo, the post got shared, and shared, and shared! (my fb settings were set to public and I didn't realise).

Eventually it had been shared over 25k times worldwide. Whilst most saw the humourous intent, a lot of Americans started posting videos of actually waking their kids. I was mortified!

over a year ago

I put buttons on my eyes and pretended I was the "other mother" from Coraline. Scared the crap out of my kid.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

It's not really practical joking, but my (adult) son hates puns, so I troll him with a steady stream of pun related jokes, memes etc, especially those relating to music (his area of interest).

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"My poor 5 year old gets pranked every single day "

Why am I not surprised?!

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"My poor 5 year old gets pranked every single day "

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Have a fun working relationship with a group of ladies.

Can be anything from placing fake poo, directly under a lock that needs to he unlocked prior to getting in the building to start work....That was today's, to advising the security guard he'd tested positive with respect to Covid. Knowing full well, he needed a negative to show his boss on his next job.

over a year ago

I may have bought 2 sml bottles of diet one for me one for Sir.

I emptied one and refilled with malt vinegar.

Casually drank out of my bottle but waited for Sir to work up a thirst then kindly offered Sir his bottle brats gonna brat , what can I say

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

At least once a week to my lad, normally spider related

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Not an intentional "practical joke", but on 31st March last year I said on facebook a great April's Fool would be to wake kids up and say schools had re-opened and they need to get dressed. I just thought I'd lift the lockdown mood.

Anyhoo, the post got shared, and shared, and shared! (my fb settings were set to public and I didn't realise).

Eventually it had been shared over 25k times worldwide. Whilst most saw the humourous intent, a lot of Americans started posting videos of actually waking their kids. I was mortified!"

Tut tut

over a year ago

My kids are my usual unfortunate victims, but they love it and ask me to do it. Anything from hiding down the side of the eldests bed and putting my arm around him, whilst making zombie sounds, to giving them a bowl of raw sprouts for breakfast. If one gets pranked the other is usually saying "now me, now me"

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I was terrified of Triffids as a child.

If you were my mum I would have put itching powder in your knickers for pulling that little stunt.

Recently, I asked my 8 year old nephew if he could do me a favour and check if the baby had pooped by sniffing her nappy.

His face was a picture

I can't keep a straight face for long though.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I said that school's back to a few primary school relatives of mine during lockdown.

One was actually pleased.

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

Haha I may use that prank op! I prank my kids all the time, however last night one of the kids got me back! She made me a coffee but had filled half the mug with mouthwash!!! A large gulp and spat it out, she was cracking up laughing! Miss pc

Post new Message to Thread