Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Silence is golden!

Jump to newest

By *rivateparts! OP   Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

You soon realise people don't actually give a shit whether you're here or not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

What's up mate?

By *astlincscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tinsel Town

I'm listening op

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

True

By *rivateparts! OP   Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

The forums used to be a fantastic place to be, everyone chatted and got along but now it's just dull and dire.

over a year ago

"The forums used to be a fantastic place to be, everyone chatted and got along but now it's just dull and dire."

What could liven it up, or get back to how it was?

over a year ago

U ok hun? DM me babes

over a year ago

Hello pp I noticed you were gone

By *astlincscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tinsel Town

Unfortunately it will have peaks and troughs.

You are maybe finding the site difficult, however others may find it working well in thier favour.

It's down to the individual user.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"You soon realise people don't actually give a shit whether you're here or not."

And you’re surprised because?

It’s a swinging site forum.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Pp, take some time away and come back when you're feeling better.

Or have a little whinge and get it off your chest and maybe that will help.

People do notice you OP, you've been on here long enough to know that. Even if you can't see it at the moment because you're feeling low.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Hi PP I have to admit I have been missing your Good morning threads

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"You soon realise people don't actually give a shit whether you're here or not."

Not everybody cares equally and to the same degree about everybody else - that would be impossible even with the best intentions.

Reach out to people whom you know? There will be people who will respond. Don't suffer in silence.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Hope everything is ok PP

Him

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Sometimes I know that somebody's gone but I choose to acknowledge that they are taking some time out and will choose to come back if and when they are ready .

A friend is currently doing that and I am leaving her alone until she wishes to get in touch.

Sometimes people for whatever reason need to take a break, it doesn't mean people don't notice that you are not here, but they might choose to respect your choice of absence and not disturb you.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Come plan a wedding with me...I don't mean with me ... just join in the thread

over a year ago

"The forums used to be a fantastic place to be, everyone chatted and got along but now it's just dull and dire."

True

over a year ago

It really isn't, and I can't imagine it was ever so idyllic. But you're a part of what makes Forum a positive place to be and you certainly are noticed and appreciated.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Aww pp, my inbox is always open to you.

You are missed when you're not on so much x

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I have missed your threads and have noticed you weren't around much.

People might not comment on it for all sorts of reasons, but that doesn't mean it's not noticed and they aren't happy to see you when you return.

I think of this place a bit like my local coffee shop. If I don't go there for a few weeks they won't send out a search party or turn up at my door, but next time I'm in they will probably note that I'd not been in for a while and ask if everything is ok.

Is everything OK?

over a year ago

Hi PP, when I got to the point it seems you are at, at the moment, I took some time off. Deleted my account and focused other things, gathered some new life experiences. I came back knowing what it is like on here and wrote a profile to reflect that.

I have no expectations of this site now, but I did find, to my surprise, people remembered me and welcomed me back which was a lovely feeling. I am sure you will be missed.

over a year ago

It's a dangerous game when you look for validation from people on the internet. The forum is like a revolving door, people coming and going, it's nothing personal try not to take it to heart OP.

over a year ago

There are times in our lives PP when we need to move on. I left fab 4 years ago and have only just returned in the last few months.

The relationship I had with fab just wasn’t for me at the time. And this is how I view it, a relationship. Not the people on here but the platform itself.

If it’s not a relationship you want anymore then the simple thing to do is to end it.

I would never want to stop in a relationship that isn’t giving me what I want and I wouldn’t want to get to the stage where I am in it and just feel like complaining about it rather than taking action.

Ask yourself the hard question PP is this working for you? If not then leave, if yes then take action on out the effort in to the relationship you have with fab and the forums

over a year ago

Aww i have my eye on a couple who are on a 'mini-fab' break! Hoping they come back soon

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"There are times in our lives PP when we need to move on. I left fab 4 years ago and have only just returned in the last few months.

The relationship I had with fab just wasn’t for me at the time. And this is how I view it, a relationship. Not the people on here but the platform itself.

If it’s not a relationship you want anymore then the simple thing to do is to end it.

I would never want to stop in a relationship that isn’t giving me what I want and I wouldn’t want to get to the stage where I am in it and just feel like complaining about it rather than taking action.

Ask yourself the hard question PP is this working for you? If not then leave, if yes then take action on out the effort in to the relationship you have with fab and the forums "

This.

PP I think this is good advice. You've been unhappy on here for a while now, get yourself back in the real world. Connect with friends there, as seeking validation from strangers on line is never going to go the way you want it to. And the more you try, the worse you will feel.

Feel better x

over a year ago

I love you

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

That nostalgia stuff ain’t what it used to be

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Thats not true!

Post new Message to Thread