FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’m genuine and open to being friends and giving advice and taking advice off anyone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ll be honest after abit of advice I’m looking to push myself try new things explore with someone try kinks do normal and get to know them as a person and there fun side make friends play with a couple or a single female I’m genuinely a good person but I struggle with what to put in a first message and get someone’s attention As don’t won’t to be to much or not show enough interest I want to get a bond and friendship and trust to try everything I’m willing to put time effort and show someone who I am HOW THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm say go to some events, much easier to get chatting to people

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Interact in the forums, look for any social events in your area, visit a club. Good for getting to know others. X

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Please use punctuation!

Be polite, read profiles, see if you're a match, pay them a compliment, always offer to social first.

By *ucky88oMan
over a year ago

london

"Please use punctuation!

Be polite, read profiles, see if you're a match, pay them a compliment, always offer to social first."

Beautiful addition's to Your gallery this month Mimi x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Punctuation, definitely.

Get out to clubs, it's like having 10 socials in one night and if you're lucky you play.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You need to work on your profile. No matter how good a first message is it will help to have a well written bio not solely focused on sex (imo)

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Yes, punctuation is really helpful. Sorry OP, but that post was painful to read.

I agree with the above...Hang around the madness of the forums and get out to a social or two. Send well written personal messages and you have a better chance of a response.

Tip for punctuation...Read what you have written aloud. If you need to breathe and haven't used a conjuction or punctuation, it needs some Paragraphs are helpful too.

Best of luck.

Post new Message to Thread