Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunbathing

Jump to newest

By *hanger OP   Man
over a year ago

brighton

Just sunbathing in the garden with just my micro G-string on for modesty in case the straight, 80yo female neighbour looks my way!

Can you sunbath nude in the garden, or do you have to allow for neighbours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you've probably got to make an effort not to be seen. No making eye contact whilst they are peering through their upstairs windows at you.

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think you've probably got to make an effort not to be seen. No making eye contact whilst they are peering through their upstairs windows at you. "

I don’t have a garden!

over a year ago

It’s not sunbathing weather here

over a year ago

I don't have a private garden but I live near a nudist beach

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Not overlooked and very private

over a year ago

I've neighbour's both sides and also houses at the end of my garden that can see so nope no naked sunbathing for me

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 16:45:46]

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I keep shorts on. My garden is south facing and is a suntrap. Need to keep sensitive parts covered!

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

If it’s a private garden should be fine, if neighbours don’t like what are you doing then they shouldn’t look.

Obviously wanking in your garden in hope that neighbours especially children can watch is a no-no!

There was a thing a few years back about a naked cyclist going around the country and the police were up in arms about it and keep arresting him.

But … he wasn’t doing anything sexual and only riding his bike (the metal non human type with wheels) I can’t remember the outcome but i don’t think it went anywhere in terms of convictions

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 16:45:46]"

Unfortunately not there was a case in Surrey couple years ago in the news where it was ruled unacceptable if you can be seen even if shouldn't be looking - right or wrong

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Not worth sunbathing here...is it over til next year?

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Cap during Aug (or Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheff)

"[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 16:45:46]

Unfortunately not there was a case in Surrey couple years ago in the news where it was ruled unacceptable if you can be seen even if shouldn't be looking - right or wrong"

Was there more to it than just sunbathing? I suspect organisations like BN might take issue with people being prevented from being naked in private in a non-sexual sense, unless they were causing a problem. It's not illegal to simply be naked.

over a year ago

My small garden has a largely private area and a completely private area. It was part of the reason I chose it. I try to top up the tan before a Rio's visit.

over a year ago

I'm quite often in my garden naked, only one neighbour can see if she's in her bedroom window but nothing she hasn't seen before. Will regularly hang my washing out and get it in with nothing on.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

The wall between my neighbour and myself is about a meter high so the most I could get away with is topless once he’s gone to work in the afternoon

Post new Message to Thread