Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women are the real winner's here!

Jump to newest

By *iscreet Gentleman99 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

This site is the perfect platform for women. Men get summoned as and when needed! Women are the real winners ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

No, men who like to wank over photos and videos of women they couldn't meet in real life are the winners here.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Bollocks. If I could summon a man I'd be very happy and spending less time typing guff on here. Women aren't the winners. Sure, we might have a head start thanks to the sheer volume of horny men at the starting line but when it comes down to it, women are not the winners.

over a year ago

London

Yes I guess there are a few men that do this..

But the genuine ones are here too

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

You’re not wrong! Every time I get a random cock pic and vile message I think yep winning!

And so lucky with the amount of men who pass through my area each day or are here for work and staying in a hotel (there’s seems to be a lot of work for a small village!) it couldn’t be better.

Winning at life

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Women get knocked back just like the men, so we are all winners and losers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This site is the perfect platform for women. Men get summoned as and when needed! Women are the real winners ??"

Hell yeah!!

I get an ego boost from desperate men who want to shag any wet hole.

over a year ago

London

over a year ago

London

What village is this then lol

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Neither side knows much about the other

Women and men ads both winners and losers in their own way, which the opposite side never seem to realise

But I still think women edge out the winning side a little more. I think more choice = better and ultimately they have all the choices on here

But they also get tonnes of abuse, creeps, no shows etc

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I disagree. I find fab very frustrating and been stood up and had meets cancelled numerous of times. Alot of men on here are fake or all talk and no action. Puts me off meeting anyone new.

over a year ago

True. I got so many real GOOD dick appointments on here x literally a girl in a candy shop x

Thanks fab for the memories I’ll write a memoir eventually when I’m a 73 years old woman in the nut house titled “diary of a sexually liberated slut” by Mrs K. Grealish

over a year ago

I think it’s very easy to say that it’s suited to women. But imagine receiving 500+ messages a day saying “hey babe, feeling horny wanna fuck?”

It’s no wonder women get annoyed at us, if you can’t have a little tact, respect or polite approach then ideally you’d expect to feel that it’s biased. I’ve read enough profiles and sent enough messages to know that people on here are all looking for their own things. I haven’t managed to meet anyone yet but that just means i need to put a bit more effort in to find that connection with someone

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"This site is the perfect platform for women. Men get summoned as and when needed! Women are the real winners ??"

If we call and they come running then everyone is getting a fuck right? What’s the problem, it’s a win win situation

over a year ago

Balls......

What about all the nasty vile abuse we get sometimes on a daily basis from the cretins on here?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"You’re not wrong! Every time I get a random cock pic and vile message I think yep winning!

And so lucky with the amount of men who pass through my area each day or are here for work and staying in a hotel (there’s seems to be a lot of work for a small village!) it couldn’t be better.

Winning at life "

You mean like me this weekend haha ( yes I'm joking )

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Also very much depends what you’re looking for

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"You’re not wrong! Every time I get a random cock pic and vile message I think yep winning!

Winning at life

You mean like me this weekend haha ( yes I'm joking ) "

Haha yeah! I am genuinely away this weekend

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Winning at life

You mean like me this weekend haha ( yes I'm joking )

Haha yeah! I am genuinely away this weekend "

Not acceptable

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m not getting summoned by anyone thank you…

Unless they are offering cake

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

What have I won?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I’m not getting summoned by anyone thank you…

Unless they are offering cake "

Lemon drizzle?

over a year ago

"I think it’s very easy to say that it’s suited to women. But imagine receiving 500+ messages a day saying “hey babe, feeling horny wanna fuck?”

It’s no wonder women get annoyed at us, if you can’t have a little tact, respect or polite approach then ideally you’d expect to feel that it’s biased. I’ve read enough profiles and sent enough messages to know that people on here are all looking for their own things. I haven’t managed to meet anyone yet but that just means i need to put a bit more effort in to find that connection with someone "

Story of my life… I barely read the messages anymore now x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm still waiting to be summoned

over a year ago

Yes.

Unlike society, isn't it lovely!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Lemon drizzle?"

I used to have this problem ..but diet and special pills cleared it up

over a year ago

Surely you mean pedestal not platform? That's the only place any woman deserves to be.

Surrounded by flowers, hordes of adoring suitors, and chocolate

over a year ago

I'm clearly doing this wrong. No idea I needed to summon men. I shall change my approach forthwith.

over a year ago

London

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Unless they are offering cake "

Never underestimate the power of cake!

over a year ago

Depends how you define winning

If you define it as I can get any random cock to fuck me stupid then yes I am a winner

If you define finding what your really looking for a winners then no we are not as it’s hard to come past

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not always op

It's hard to find a man I ever want to meet to be honest.

Most of the messages I get are deleted, as theres no effort in message or profile or they're not what I'm after.

over a year ago

win win if you ask me

over a year ago

"No, men who like to wank over photos and videos of women they couldn't meet in real life are the winners here."

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I get what you’re saying op. No way would I have the success on fab as a man that I do as a woman. I’ve met my best friends on here and had some fucking amazing sex along the way.

Yeah there are idiots of all genders along the way - but that’s the same on any site isn’t it?

On the whole I bloody love fab and what it’s done for my sex life, my social life and friendships.

over a year ago

"Bollocks. If I could summon a man I'd be very happy and spending less time typing guff on here. Women aren't the winners. Sure, we might have a head start thanks to the sheer volume of horny men at the starting line but when it comes down to it, women are not the winners."

Please summon me !! Haha

over a year ago

London

Amen!!

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Amen!!"

Having said that - a lot of chaps don’t want genuine friends and a social life from fab - they just want random sexual encounters.

over a year ago

"No, men who like to wank over photos and videos of women they couldn't meet in real life are the winners here."

This made us giggle out loud

over a year ago

London

Very true!

Each to thier own

over a year ago

You must be joking. Have you seen the quality of women here?? I am definitely on the winning side. I doubt if I'd bump into the women I see here in my offline life!!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t think anyone is a ‘real winner’ on this site.

There’s plenty of hot guys with athletic bodies, who complain in their normal life they get plenty of offers, but nothing on here.

Women who get hundreds of messages, but can also get abusive ones if they don’t reply or do reply.

TV/TS who are young, slim and attractive but often have the same issues that women have, but with added Transphobic slurs.

Couples who have specific type of liaison in mind, but will often find its just as difficult as men have it, finding another couple, woman or man to meet.

Each of these should be ‘winners’ on here, but they all have their own crosses to bear. So if you find a few friends and maybe one or two FWB’s, then I think you’ve won, no matter what you look like or sex you happen to be.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I don’t think anyone is a ‘real winner’ on this site.

There’s plenty of hot guys with athletic bodies, who complain in their normal life they get plenty of offers, but nothing on here.

Women who get hundreds of messages, but can also get abusive ones if they don’t reply or do reply.

TV/TS who are young, slim and attractive but often have the same issues that women have, but with added Transphobic slurs.

Couples who have specific type of liaison in mind, but will often find its just as difficult as men have it, finding another couple, woman or man to meet.

Each of these should be ‘winners’ on here, but they all have their own crosses to bear. So if you find a few friends and maybe one or two FWB’s, then I think you’ve won, no matter what you look like or sex you happen to be.

"

Absolutely this!

over a year ago

80px are men after the 20pc that are women.

But quantity quality so the women after only 20oc of the men.

But that 20pc of men are only after the 20pc of women.

Who are only after the top 20pc of the top 20pc of men ...

So many are left feeling like losers.

Fabmaths.

over a year ago

I've had meets.

I have met some fantastic women who became friends too.

If you think Fab is a game, then you'll find winners and losers.

I treat fab as a useful instrument to connect with people I like chatting with.

There are no winners and losers. The only person you are truly competing with is yourself.

over a year ago

Well if the messages we get from men after specifically asking not to be contacted, (blocked men now by the way), women are by no means winning here. When we said please read our profile saying no men, he said aren’t rules there to be broken? I said who would want to meet him with that mantra?

We get nervous going to a first meet as a couple, can you imagine a single lady??

Then there are the no shows, the ghosting and just rude idiots!

Sorry, me being the male part of a couple find a lot of the males on here painfully stupid and spoil it for the good one!

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

There's definitely frustrations and disadvantages for everyone on Fab.

I've had the opportunity to see women's Inboxes in the past and the sheer volume of mail they receive is exhausting, with a big percentage being unrealistic, demanding, overly explicit or abusive.

For a single guy I've done ok in the past so I can't really complain, but I'm not having much luck recently, compounded by the fact that I'm really looking for a niche kink (pee play). After the enforced celibacy of Covid lockdowns I was really hoping to find someone to enjoy some intimacy with! I can't pretend it's not a thoroughly soul destroying to have every carefully crafted message I send stay forever yellow, or as "Read" and nothing else, but enough of the "woe is me" - Fab is what it is.

On the whole I think I'd rather be faced with the "too much choice" problem that women have, even if that involves plenty of time, a strong stomach and liberal use of the block button.

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Lemon drizzle?"

I’ll grab my car keys

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Never underestimate the power of cake!"

It’s like an Aphrodisiac

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its good for those people who have been able to find what they are looking for, and not so good for those that haven’t and refuse to change what they are looking for.

If this site was purely about playing hide the sausage and no one had any input into who's sausage was being hidden where then sure I guess we would all be winners.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh who can I summon today then

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

I guess that's one outlook, but I reckon bi men are up there on the podium

over a year ago

"80px are men after the 20pc that are women.

But quantity quality so the women after only 20oc of the men.

But that 20pc of men are only after the 20pc of women.

Who are only after the top 20pc of the top 20pc of men ...

So many are left feeling like losers.

Fabmaths.

"

I need a lie down.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

No woman can't have my penis. Mmmmmmmm cake

over a year ago

"Amen!!

Having said that - a lot of chaps don’t want genuine friends and a social life from fab - they just want random sexual encounters. "

Yes the last couple of years those guys have increased tremendously and many of the daily 'updates' leave me reaching for the sick bucket, they are so crude.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"I think it’s very easy to say that it’s suited to women. But imagine receiving 500+ messages a day saying “hey babe, feeling horny wanna fuck?”

It’s no wonder women get annoyed at us, if you can’t have a little tact, respect or polite approach then ideally you’d expect to feel that it’s biased. I’ve read enough profiles and sent enough messages to know that people on here are all looking for their own things. I haven’t managed to meet anyone yet but that just means i need to put a bit more effort in to find that connection with someone "

But no one female/couple/TVTS etc has to leave themselves open to random unsolicited messages. Filters are here to help not hinder and then the value of what you want as a 'match' can be more easily 'matched' and you reach out

(...especially as my magic potions don't stretch as far as summoning... yet!?)

over a year ago

"Bollocks. If I could summon a man I'd be very happy and spending less time typing guff on here. Women aren't the winners. Sure, we might have a head start thanks to the sheer volume of horny men at the starting line but when it comes down to it, women are not the winners."

I disagree with you, I am a genuine male starting out on here and to be honnest its hard graft...

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Wrong way of looking at it. Due to so many men, there's an exponential chance of lunatics/oddballs you have to sift through.

over a year ago

It’s no wonder women get annoyed at us, if you can’t have a little tact, respect or polite approach then ideally you’d expect to feel that it’s biased. I’ve read enough profiles and sent enough messages to know that people on here are all looking for their own things. I haven’t managed to meet anyone yet but that just means i need to put a bit more effort in to find that connection with someone

But no one female/couple/TVTS etc has to leave themselves open to random unsolicited messages. Filters are here to help not hinder and then the value of what you want as a 'match' can be more easily 'matched' and you reach out

(...especially as my magic potions don't stretch as far as summoning... yet!?) "

Filters are a great way of reducing the ‘junk’ but also I’ve notice there seems to be people that will willingly change their profiles just so they can message people. Whether it’s change the age, relationship status etc.

Personally I don’t change anything, if I’m interested but not their type for whatever reason, then the simple truth is no matter what effort I put in chances are it won’t be fruitful so I just carry on my Merry way.

I mean I’d love to be summoned…but I just wait until the spell takes hold

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

"I've had meets.

I have met some fantastic women who became friends too.

If you think Fab is a game, then you'll find winners and losers.

I treat fab as a useful instrument to connect with people I like chatting with.

There are no winners and losers. The only person you are truly competing with is yourself."

By *ussylick84Woman
over a year ago

great barr

I dont think im a winner on here. Amount of times can i cum round and fuck you. Eeerrr no

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I'm still waiting to be summoned "

Taps watch.... looks out of window

over a year ago

Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you get the pick of the men.

By *aoulDuke1Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Is it just me, or does this post have a subtle aroma of incel? Perhaps not full-on living in your mum's spare bedroom, but the air of entitlement that breeds it.

To be honest, as a single male, you're in plentiful supply, and if there's nothing to distinguish you from anyone else, you can't expect to be pulled out of the line-up.

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Actually... phantom apostrophes are the REAL winners here - they get everywhere they've no right to be.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I do get what the OP is saying in that there are so many more men than women so we appear to have choice.

Certainly if a woman was not at all fussy, she could find men all day long. Whether they would turn up to a meet is questionable though i have been very lucky here and have never been ghosted.

Now to find quality men that are a great fit and will turn up is definitely harder and the hit rate for this must be more similar to the guys who do well on fab.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

With porn widely available free on the inter web, why would any man wank over pictures on here?

No matter how gorgeous you all are!

over a year ago

No one summons me OP it a meeting of mutual agreements

over a year ago

"I dont think im a winner on here. Amount of times can i cum round and fuck you. Eeerrr no "

Yes to this x100.

I block the most revolting men via their updates before they can message me. It doesn't feel like winning

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"No, men who like to wank over photos and videos of women they couldn't meet in real life are the winners here.

With porn widely available free on the inter web, why would any man wank over pictures on here?

No matter how gorgeous you all are! "

Because it's more "real", authentic and potentially more accessible.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Actually... phantom apostrophes are the REAL winners here - they get everywhere they've no right to be."

By *eardybobMan
over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

"Ohh who can I summon today then "

over a year ago

"No, men who like to wank over photos and videos of women they couldn't meet in real life are the winners here.

No matter how gorgeous you all are!

Because it's more "real", authentic and potentially more accessible. "

We'd say we agree with this there seems to be a lot of picture collectors on here but we try to spin it into a positive that at least they enjoy wanking over G xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Bollocks. If I could summon a man I'd be very happy and spending less time typing guff on here. Women aren't the winners. Sure, we might have a head start thanks to the sheer volume of horny men at the starting line but when it comes down to it, women are not the winners.

I disagree with you, I am a genuine male starting out on here and to be honnest its hard graft..."

How are you any different to the other ‘genuine’ guys on here ?

I doubt many single men see themselves as anything but trustworthy and genuine.

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

There’s winners there’s losers of both parties … it’s a woman’s prerogative.. who she chooses

By *aoulDuke1Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"With porn widely available free on the inter web, why would any man wank over pictures on here?

No matter how gorgeous you all are! "

You see?

There's the winning attitude that'll loosen knicker elastic at 100 feet.

I paraphrase slightly, but you pretty much said, 'You all aren't as hot as porn models, but drop me a message and I'll come and fuck you.'

I can't imagine why you ever don't have your cock buried in some pussy.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 16:12:16]

over a year ago

We need to define what winning looks like before we can even debate this.

And I suspect it's personal.

One person may say sex on tap. Every hole is a goal.

Another may say quality matters.

Others may say arranging meets without a lot of admin and abuse.

I'd say only with the first case do women have the advantange. And in the last case i suspect they are the losers in most cases. Especially given many ppl don't meet that often.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"We need to define what winning looks like before we can even debate this.

I'd say only with the first case do women have the advantange. And in the last case i suspect they are the losers in most cases. Especially given many ppl don't meet that often. "

Very well put!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Ohh who can I summon today then

"

Finally I caught someone

over a year ago

I do agree it's easier for women than men and sites like this just end up geared more in the favour of females.

But just because we can get a different guy every day and night doesn't mean we always want to! Having to sort through thousands of shit messages to find people you actually connect with is hard and tedious work sometimes. Most of us prefer to meet someone we actually like than just any old guy willing to fill us (maybe aside from dogging or gangbangs). So not clear winners no xx

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"We need to define what winning looks like before we can even debate this.

I'd say only with the first case do women have the advantange. And in the last case i suspect they are the losers in most cases. Especially given many ppl don't meet that often. "

There's the rub!

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

"I do agree it's easier for women than men and sites like this just end up geared more in the favour of females.

But just because we can get a different guy every day and night doesn't mean we always want to! Having to sort through thousands of shit messages to find people you actually connect with is hard and tedious work sometimes. Most of us prefer to meet someone we actually like than just any old guy willing to fill us (maybe aside from dogging or gangbangs). So not clear winners no xx"

could not have put it better

over a year ago

"I do agree it's easier for women than men and sites like this just end up geared more in the favour of females.

But just because we can get a different guy every day and night doesn't mean we always want to! Having to sort through thousands of shit messages to find people you actually connect with is hard and tedious work sometimes. Most of us prefer to meet someone we actually like than just any old guy willing to fill us (maybe aside from dogging or gangbangs). So not clear winners no xx"

Is it a case of too much quantity and not enough quality?

over a year ago

Go The Women.

If only that were true.

over a year ago

This is so ironic.

Folks just can't help themselves, they want their cake and eat it, usually all to themselves.

A lot of women on here look down at guys.

It's all apples in a barrel as far as women go.

They then moan when they discover you're not athletic or muscle bound and moan even more when guys send daft messages.

It goes with the territory, It's a 'kin cattle market.

You are going to have to wade through the shite to get to the honey I'm afraid.

Sorry it's just the way it is, it's the same for some guys too, especially if you're bi.

I'm not saying it's right, it's not and folks should have more respect for eachother.

As I've heard so many times off women, if you don't like it then leave.

Or woman up!

I bet you don't though

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Wait... hang on... I'm a woman. Yay, I win!

So if I've won then what's my prize? If it's more cock photos can I take a cash equivalent?

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Why do there have to be winners or losers

Isn't this the core of the problem here that it is seen as a competition - People make it a competition and whinge if they don't come first - no pun intended.

Yes women have an advantage here and there is inequality in-favour of the women because people make it so.

Porn industry creates a false/fake reality (they are very good at it) and people come to sites like this with this false reality because they cannot extract themselves from it - the availability of porn to a much wider audience on the internet has just exacerbated the situation - they are very good at adapting to changes (Squirting - yes another thread) convincing people its a must have.

It drives our natural instinct and when it come to sex pushes the buttons to conflict and competition.

Yes women do encourage it even unwittingly have done for a millennia.

So the only losers are ourselves driven by false realities

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Wait... hang on... I'm a woman. Yay, I win!

So if I've won then what's my prize? If it's more cock photos can I take a cash equivalent?"

Hang on, I’ll empty out the bottom of my handbag, that should about do it!

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Don't worry about what others get / have, do that and you will never be happy. Someone is always in a better position than you.

Just concern yourself with yourself.

If all you get is a single fab on a picture, that's still someone appreciating you. You are a winner!

If you get to chat or spend time with just one beautiful woman, than that's one more than you would have. You are a winner!

Try to appreciate and be happy with what you do have, and what you do get. That's how you become a winner (which in itself is attractive and will gain you more attention).

over a year ago

I would say we are definitely not winners!!

Yes there are some genuinely decent men on here but you have to look hard to find them.

A lot of men are entitled and rude and put minimal effort into their profiles and messages. They handle rejection badly and seem to think that because it’s a ‘sex site’ we are gagging for it & out of order for not just dropping our knickers at their request.

It’s more of a needle in a haystack search I find.

over a year ago

"I would say we are definitely not winners!!

Yes there are some genuinely decent men on here but you have to look hard to find them.

A lot of men are entitled and rude and put minimal effort into their profiles and messages. They handle rejection badly and seem to think that because it’s a ‘sex site’ we are gagging for it & out of order for not just dropping our knickers at their request.

It’s more of a needle in a haystack search I find."

... And not just because both searches end with a prick ...

over a year ago

If it was that easy I could click my fingers and be covered in cock....

I click my fingers and I'm not covered in cock.

I need a refund

over a year ago

It’s more of a needle in a haystack search I find.... And not just because both searches end with a prick ... "

Ha ha…

over a year ago

Focus on yourself instead of complaining about others.

You have the control.

if you let fools into your bubble then that's on you.

Your to blame for your unhappiness and bad luck.

over a year ago

Not only here but in real life too...no matter what way any guy thinks ..he will only get laid if the lady decides she wants it ..it's really that simple ..well l think anyway .

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Winners? This isn't a competition

over a year ago

It’s more of a needle in a haystack search I find."

Sweet Lord...lady...why aren't you living in Ireland so l could simply worship you ...and I'll help you find the needle in the haystack...then it's only a case of putting the needle in the groove

By *ritishguyMan
over a year ago

chatburn

Agreed, but that's life

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Yeah but… if a woman is meeting a man.. surely then one of each are both winning….

over a year ago

"Winners? This isn't a competition "

You shouldn't settle for mediocrity

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Sweet Lord...lady...why aren't you living in Ireland so l could simply worship you ...and I'll help you find the needle in the haystack...then it's only a case of putting the needle in the groove "

Dude did you just compare your cock to a needle?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What do I win?

It hasn't been the power to summon a man (let alone any man)to fulfil my needs.

If there is a prize, I've spent 5 years trying to get two bi men so I'll have that, please.

over a year ago

Sweet Lord...lady...why aren't you living in Ireland so l could simply worship you ...and I'll help you find the needle in the haystack...then it's only a case of putting the needle in the groove

Dude did you just compare your cock to a needle? "

I did...and I used fab inches too

Good things gals like personality eh ?

over a year ago

"Winners? This isn't a competition "

I know...but there is a tendancy for some people to feel like losers in this joint especially if they can't get meets,their self esteem hits rock bottom because their train of thought is ." It's a sex site so why can't l get laid "...you could actually sing that line along to the tune of Van Halens " why can't this be love "...go on ..give it a go .."" it's a sex site...so why can't l get Laaaaaaaid ". .

over a year ago

"Winners? This isn't a competition

I know...but there is a tendancy for some people to feel like losers in this joint especially if they can't get meets,their self esteem hits rock bottom because their train of thought is ." It's a sex site so why can't l get laid "...you could actually sing that line along to the tune of Van Halens " why can't this be love "...go on ..give it a go .."" it's a sex site...so why can't l get Laaaaaaaid ". . "

Easy to forget behind every unanswered message is a guy who has maybe felt rejection. And this adds up.

over a year ago

Dude did you just compare your cock to a needle? "

Oh my lady she loves to move when the needles in the groove...she a hi-fi freak who loves to take it to the peak ,oh she lose's all control over her body and soul ,loves to let all the good times roll...oh yeah...oh she really does..

over a year ago

I know...but there is a tendancy for some people to feel like losers in this joint especially if they can't get meets,their self esteem hits rock bottom because their train of thought is ." It's a sex site so why can't l get laid "...you could actually sing that line along to the tune of Van Halens " why can't this be love "...go on ..give it a go .."" it's a sex site...so why can't l get Laaaaaaaid ". .

Easy to forget behind every unanswered message is a guy who has maybe felt rejection. And this adds up. "

Not every shoe fits and that's the thing about this joint,like my first post earlier, a guy will only get laid..here or in the real World only if the lady decides she wants to , loads of guys will send messages and not get a reply etc etc then see that some other guy is after getting a meet in that lady's Veri and the age old " what's wrong with me " feeling hits them ,.. rejection is of course a huge ingredient in this joint, how a person handles or deals with it is totally individual but it only reinforces the OP's thread starter... women rule this joint ...it's a thing most guys have known or discover once they start to message the ladies tbh...never forget..there's a lid for every pot...go find the lid ..or the pot ..that's not "POT " now

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Easy to forget behind every unanswered message is a guy who has maybe felt rejection. And this adds up.

Not every shoe fits and that's the thing about this joint,like my first post earlier, a guy will only get laid..here or in the real World only if the lady decides she wants to , loads of guys will send messages and not get a reply etc etc then see that some other guy is after getting a meet in that lady's Veri and the age old " what's wrong with me " feeling hits them ,.. rejection is of course a huge ingredient in this joint, how a person handles or deals with it is totally individual but it only reinforces the OP's thread starter... women rule this joint ...it's a thing most guys have known or discover once they start to message the ladies tbh...never forget..there's a lid for every pot...go find the lid ..or the pot ..that's not "POT " now "

Men also need to remember it works that way for some of us women to with regard to feeling dejected and the what's so wrong with me train of thought

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Easy to forget behind every unanswered message is a guy who has maybe felt rejection. And this adds up. "

This is beginning to sound like those that believe women don't get rejected (we do!) and owe the rejected men something, because it all adds up.

over a year ago

This is beginning to sound like those that believe women don't get rejected (we do!) and owe the rejected men something, because it all adds up.

"

Not at all. Of course it happens on both sides. I was reminded of a thread the other day on men being more vulnerable and that reminded me we often don't attribute feelings to men.

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Swinging's always the winner

over a year ago

I think if WE all take this dating thing (online or the real world) not so seriously and without high expectations then in theory everyone's a winner and no one leaves disappointed.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you have the skills to meet people in real life you will probably do ok on here .

If you are socially awkward or just socially inept why would you think it would be easier to meet people on here?

over a year ago

Winning at life "

over a year ago

But just because we can get a different guy every day and night doesn't mean we always want to! Having to sort through thousands of shit messages to find people you actually connect with is hard and tedious work sometimes. Most of us prefer to meet someone we actually like than just any old guy willing to fill us (maybe aside from dogging or gangbangs). So not clear winners no xx

Is it a case of too much quantity and not enough quality?"

Basically. If you're not picky you can get several guys a week off here, even if you're average looking. I had a phase were I was still choosy but met a LOT of men, it was fun but quality is better than quantity, talk, humour, connection, and strong mutual attraction make for far better meets. I'll probably save quantity for clubs or gangbangs now for a but of fun and a high tally. Meets will be fewer and farther between xx

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

Correct

KM

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Since the invention of the internet, social media, dating apps and sites like this, the balance between what a woman has to offer and what she asks in return has been slowly sliding.

Entitlement is at an all time high and personal delivery is at an all time low.

And can you blame them? It’s a sellers market for them. They are outnumbered 100 to 1. They don’t need to offer anything. They just need to be here, and the endless messages will keep flooding in, and guys, becoming increasingly desperate, will agree to jump through more and more hoops for less and less of a return

Both sides have their difficulties, but we can deny who owns and runs this market

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What's the prize?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

What does 'winning' look like then?

over a year ago

I would say the site is the winner they collect the income off the hopeful and horny

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Is there any compensation for the "non" winners?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"What's the prize?"

All the cock you can eat

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Since the invention of the internet, social media, dating apps and sites like this, the balance between what a woman has to offer and what she asks in return has been slowly sliding.

And can you blame them? It’s a sellers market for them. They are outnumbered 100 to 1. They don’t need to offer anything. They just need to be here, and the endless messages will keep flooding in, and guys, becoming increasingly desperate, will agree to jump through more and more hoops for less and less of a return

Both sides have their difficulties, but we can deny who owns and runs this market "

Men only have themselves to blame.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What's the prize?

All the cock you can eat "

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Since the invention of the internet, social media, dating apps and sites like this, the balance between what a woman has to offer and what she asks in return has been slowly sliding.

Both sides have their difficulties, but we can deny who owns and runs this market

"

Absolutely, for they have accepted the low effort

As I said, they grow more abd more desperate, put up with more shit, jump through more hoops, all for less return.

If you accept shit you can’t complain when you get served it

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

As I said, they grow more abd more desperate, put up with more shit, jump through more hoops, all for less return.

If you accept shit you can’t complain when you get served it "

Most don't warrant any effort on my part.

The ones that do are the ones making an effort for.

I like to work for my rewards.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

If you accept shit you can’t complain when you get served it

Most don't warrant any effort on my part.

The ones that do are the ones making an effort for.

I like to work for my rewards."

Good for you! I’ve got a lot of respect for people that match the effort they receive

It’s just very rare these days

By *aoulDuke1Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Easy to forget that behind each feeling of rejection is an air of entitlement and an expectation of success, or a justification of why not.

There is no social contract that puts an onus on her to reply to you.

You might be one of hundreds. You might be missed in an onslaught of dick picks and one word posts.

Something in your post might raise red flags. Or she might just be meh, pass...

To take a lack of a reply with an air of rejection is a total failure of empathy, and pretty fucking toxic.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"What's the prize?

All the cock you can eat "

I’ve got all the cock I need

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Do they get a bendy bully?