Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kylie’s Education Class

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, (why do I always start my threads with so??!) I think there’s never enough opportunities to educate people on different topics in life, ignorance isn’t bliss. Ignorance isn’t acceptable in this day and age of Google and free information everywhere.

So SIT down kids, and let’s share some information that you want to voice out to make sure that people need to know so they are better educated about things.

Can be anything, from something silly like…. You should always say THANK YOU, when someone holds the door for you, or IM SORRY when you bump into somebody. To, I don’t know… There’s too much plastic in the sea, please don’t litter when going to the beach and bring your shit home, for example.

Voice it out guys, so who’s gonna take the stand after Miss Kylie aka BAD BITCH IN CHARGE OF THIS CLASS?

I’m gonna start with a few that I feel people on here seem to be unable to distinguish

1) Gender/Sexual identity and sexuality are two different things, sexuality is what you feel attracted to in other people , Sexual identity is how you are in yourself and the vision of yourself. (Usually binary so either male or famale but there’s the non binary too - so no, not the plant identifies who don’t exist but more like the ones who don’t identify with neither being male or female)

2) Please please please, calling transgender WOMEN (whether pre op or post op) shemales, girls with dicks, boys in dresses, lady boys, trannies… is highly offensive ! Also, I’ve heard people say transformation when talking about transitioning (the horror!!). No, I’m not the pink power ranger, I don’t transform/morph

3) This really fucks me up, so I feel like I need to educate people, if you live in London and it’s all new to you or are visiting. Please, when you are about to get on the tube, don’t stand in the middle, stay on the side. And let the person come out first and then get in. I still see so many people just being plain ignorant. She needs to get off the tube without dying, so please give me the space!

AND THERES THAT FOR NOW!

Who wants to go up next? Education is KEY x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A woman's vagina is inside her body. She can't grow hair on it, shave it or get it tattooed.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"A woman's vagina is inside her body. She can't grow hair on it, shave it or get it tattooed."

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"A woman's vagina is inside her body. She can't grow hair on it, shave it or get it tattooed."
theoretically ..she could get it tattooed....but no one... unless armed with a speculum .. would be able to see it

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

*places an apple on teacher's desk*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Beatles are not "overrated" you just don't like them and that's absolutely ok.

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

Music is subjective. You're entitled to your opinion on it but not liking an artist or genre doesn't make it shit

over a year ago

Kylie I adore your comment about the escalators. Do you want to become a Londoner? Or just behave as the locals do for a bit? Then simply accept that every culture and identity possible lives here and stand on the fucking right on the escalators and you're in. Easy.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Only one bug bear for me today op - and agreed with you on your post btw. I have to constantly ‘correct’ my son and his friend at times - quite vehemently.

My bug bear is a ‘gentleman’s’ seemingly desperate need to send me a picture (or several if I’m really ‘lucky’) of his willy when he messages.

I happily open up the message expecting to see a nice face or torso - end get yet another willy in my face!

Guys - you can assume that pretty much every woman here has seen more willies than you have - and although yours is no doubt delightful - unless she actually asks to see it you can assume she doesn’t need to.

Thank you!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Please check yourselves for lumps and such. And, if you find something suspicious go and get it looked at.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 11:13:12]

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Be careful before indulging a neighbours pussy, as chances are it now thinks it owns you.

over a year ago

Oh I’m loving this stand!! X and thanks for taking the time to say something In class, thought I’d never hear a squeak ahha x

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Be careful before indulging a neighbours pussy, as chances are it now thinks it owns you."

Fab should come with that warning. Her ladyship's pussy insists it owns me too

Mr

over a year ago

"Kylie I adore your comment about the escalators. Do you want to become a Londoner? Or just behave as the locals do for a bit? Then simply accept that every culture and identity possible lives here and stand on the fucking right on the escalators and you're in. Easy."

HAAAA also that, I loathe those people, like wanna play local? Be one??

Literally was at Westminster bridge station and these two were loved up standing next to each other, I was about to give the guy the leg and throw him down the escalator. So annoying I had to tut and sigh and say “excuse me sir”

Thanks for taking the stand ha

Anyone else ?

over a year ago

"Music is subjective. You're entitled to your opinion on it but not liking an artist or genre doesn't make it shit"

I totally agree! Even tho there’s some shitty music out there just saying

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A woman's vagina is inside her body. She can't grow hair on it, shave it or get it tattooed. theoretically ..she could get it tattooed....but no one... unless armed with a speculum .. would be able to see it "

true

over a year ago

Also get your pencils out kids and write this down..

I don’t decide to identify this way, I just am this way. It’s not a choice (attack helicopter joke needs to die). And … What’s shocking is that your ideology of what’s what, dates back to the prehistoric era!

And another Important one

PLEASE don’t feed uncooked rice to the pigeons , because poor creatures they eat the rice grains and then when they drink water, the grains expand in their stomachs, and that can be fatal sometimes

Same goes to Drama Free aka pidgeeee don’t feed him any rice , pizza is okay tho

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"Music is subjective. You're entitled to your opinion on it but not liking an artist or genre doesn't make it shit

I totally agree! Even tho there’s some shitty music out there just saying "

Agreed but there will be somebody out there who likes it. One person's trash is another's treasure

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"Also get your pencils out kids and write this down..

I don’t decide to identify this way, I just am this way. It’s not a choice (attack helicopter joke needs to die). And … What’s shocking is that your ideology of what’s what, dates back to the prehistoric era!

PLEASE don’t feed uncooked rice to the pigeons , because poor creatures they eat the rice grains and then when they drink water, the grains expand in their stomachs, and that can be fatal sometimes

Same goes to Drama Free aka pidgeeee don’t feed him any rice , pizza is okay tho

"

Noted. You are unashamedly you and that's fabtastic

over a year ago

"

Currently feeding pidgeons rice now

over a year ago

Currently feeding pidgeons rice now "

Meanieeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Don’t feed the pidgiesssss

over a year ago

Meanieeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Don’t feed the pidgiesssss "

Even the pidgeons won't meet me

over a year ago

Even the pidgeons won't meet me "

Boo you! Are you gonna do a thread crying about how U been trying for years to meet pigeons and none has responded yet?

Pity party incoming

Should I feel sorry for you ass?…. Cos I ZON’T

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"PLEASE don’t feed uncooked rice to the pigeons , because poor creatures they eat the rice grains and then when they drink water, the grains expand in their stomachs, and that can be fatal sometimes

"

Yes! And don't feed bread to ducks! It's really bad for them on multiple levels. REALLY bad.

over a year ago

"PLEASE don’t feed uncooked rice to the pigeons , because poor creatures they eat the rice grains and then when they drink water, the grains expand in their stomachs, and that can be fatal sometimes

Yes! And don't feed bread to ducks! It's really bad for them on multiple levels. REALLY bad. "

Thanks for taking the stand! U see, we are out here educating people!! Doing good x

over a year ago

Don't give bicarbonate of soda to seagulls

over a year ago

Boo you! Are you gonna do a thread crying about how U been trying for years to meet pigeons and none has responded yet?

Pity party incoming

Should I feel sorry for you ass?…. Cos I ZON’T "

No pizza for you then

Looool yeah, maybe a thread would gurantee me the attention that i sooooo crave

over a year ago

Pity party incoming

Should I feel sorry for you ass?…. Cos I ZON’T

No pizza for you then

Looool yeah, maybe a thread would gurantee me the attention that i sooooo crave "

We so aren’t taking the piss out of certain forumites…us??! no way..!!

And HOW DARE YA! BRING ZE PIZZA…

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

If you dunno what someone is or maybe you do, but your afraid you’ll mess it up. Is it acceptable to just use non-gendered pronouns? So they their etc

Like if someone says “I’m a she” or whatever. Can it still be offensive to use they?

A lot of the time I’ve just trained myself to use non gendered stuff for anyone that’s gone through any type of change because I can’t mess it up, but is that potentially insulting?

over a year ago

"If you dunno what someone is or maybe you do, but your afraid you’ll mess it up. Is it acceptable to just use non-gendered pronouns? So they their etc

Like if someone says “I’m a she” or whatever. Can it still be offensive to use they?

A lot of the time I’ve just trained myself to use non gendered stuff for anyone that’s gone through any type of change because I can’t mess it up, but is that potentially insulting? "

If someone kindly asks you to use her female pronouns , calling her an IT or a THEY is offensive, especially if this person has asked you to use she/her.

So why use they?

Also, yes never assume, always ask.

Hopefully this shined some light to your query ha x

over a year ago

Yes! And don't feed bread to ducks! It's really bad for them on multiple levels. REALLY bad. "

Myth

over a year ago

"If you dunno what someone is or maybe you do, but your afraid you’ll mess it up. Is it acceptable to just use non-gendered pronouns? So they their etc

A lot of the time I’ve just trained myself to use non gendered stuff for anyone that’s gone through any type of change because I can’t mess it up, but is that potentially insulting? "

Ah also I reread saying if you aren’t sure what someone wants to be addressed as…

The kindest thing you could say is:

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ADDRESS YOU?

And they will kindly respond and tell you whatever. He/She/they etc

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

A lot of the time I’ve just trained myself to use non gendered stuff for anyone that’s gone through any type of change because I can’t mess it up, but is that potentially insulting?

Ah also I reread saying if you aren’t sure what someone wants to be addressed as…

And they will kindly respond and tell you whatever. He/She/they etc "

I just sometimes worry about messing it up so I trained myself to use they

For example someone I used to work with transitioned. I would constantly use he instead of she, because I’d been doing it for years

So I just trained myself to only use they for anyone that’s gone through a transition because you can’t mess that up

But is it still offensive? Less offensive than messing up a few times and using the wrong one?

over a year ago

For example someone I used to work with transitioned. I would constantly use he instead of she, because I’d been doing it for years

So I just trained myself to only use they for anyone that’s gone through a transition because you can’t mess that up

But is it still offensive? Less offensive than messing up a few times and using the wrong one? "

I’d be pretty annoyed if someone kept calling me they. It’s still as wrong of a pronoun as he. In my case, cos u basically are implying that you don’t see me as a girl/woman (enough) and there’s some rejection from you to use my female pronouns

They is mostly used for those who don’t feel they identify as neither male or female which I understand why they would want to use a gender neutral pronouns

Also take it easy on yourself if you mess up, people don’t expect you to be correct 100% of the time, what matters is that you try! X

over a year ago

What about those who identify as an apricot?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

But is it still offensive? Less offensive than messing up a few times and using the wrong one?

I’d be pretty annoyed if someone kept calling me they. It’s still as wrong of a pronoun as he. In my case, cos u basically are implying that you don’t see me as a girl/woman (enough) and there’s some rejection from you to use my female pronouns

They is mostly used for those who don’t feel they identify as neither male or female which I understand why they would want to use a gender neutral pronouns

Also take it easy on yourself if you mess up, people don’t expect you to be correct 100% of the time, what matters is that you try! X"

Right ok, that’s fair enough. I thought they was totally neutral because you can call literally anyone they. I didn’t realise trans took offence to it

over a year ago

"What about those who identify as an apricot?"

There you go… why do you have to ruin everythingggg

Literally I don’t think anyone in the world identifies as an apricot…

over a year ago

Also take it easy on yourself if you mess up, people don’t expect you to be correct 100% of the time, what matters is that you try! X

Right ok, that’s fair enough. I thought they was totally neutral because you can call literally anyone they. I didn’t realise trans took offence to it "

Well, I assume majority would , especially if I said to you. Use she/her because I’m doing all I can to match my female brain with the exterior..

which I think is paying off , as I don’t get misgendered.

so why keep forcing they down my throat?

Just ask and Try your best don’t be afraid of messing up, and if you do, either correct yourself or not. But the person u talk to will know whether it’s a genuine mistake or a refusal to use the correct pronouns x

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"Voice it out guys, so who’s gonna take the stand after Miss Kylie aka BAD BITCH IN CHARGE OF THIS CLASS?

AND THERES THAT FOR NOW!

Who wants to go up next? Education is KEY x x "

Thats what you might think.

But us boys have got sick of your bad bitch attitude.

So decided that you need to ba taught a lesson of your own.

So cornering you over your desk we tie you up, theres no escape for you no matter how much you kick or slap us.

Either way your going to be a taught a lesson.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"The Beatles are not "overrated" you just don't like them and that's absolutely ok."

over a year ago

"Voice it out guys, so who’s gonna take the stand after Miss Kylie aka BAD BITCH IN CHARGE OF THIS CLASS?

AND THERES THAT FOR NOW!

Who wants to go up next? Education is KEY x x

Thats what you might think.

But us boys have got sick of your bad bitch attitude.

So decided that you need to ba taught a lesson of your own.

So cornering you over your desk we tie you up, theres no escape for you no matter how much you kick or slap us.

Either way your going to be a taught a lesson. "

Is that how you boys treat YOUR *sexy* teacher?

*bends over*

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

If you come across a wheelchair user and you feel like they need help, don't just pitch in and start pushing them around without actually asking if they need help. Do not attempt to push someone up a kerb or uphill or frankly anywhere without their consent. Some chair (like mine) are not really designed to be pushed by others and the user can, in all likelihood, get themselves from A to B. You can actually cause problems for the user if you suddenly and unexpectedly start trying to push them, like them being tipped out; catching their fingers in the spokes/rims or being shoved in the back (as happened to me recently when some "well meaning" person pushed the soft upholstery part of my chair with great gusto).

The wheelchair is an extension of the user's body so treat it as such. Would you take a random person and shove them by the arse into the lift? I'd hope not. So don't do it to a wheelchair user either.

Also, many wheelchair users are what you'd call "ambulant" users, i.e they can walk and or/stand to some extent but need a wheelchair to go any distance or because of pain or other issues. Don't make assumptions or be critical if you see someone stand up from a wheelchair and walk a bit. They're not "fake", they're just able to walk a bit, but not a lot.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"

Either way your going to be a taught a lesson.

Is that how you boys treat YOUR *sexy* teacher?

*bends over*"

Lifting up your skirt that hand starts to slap against your buttocks, Sending each one red.

The scream starts to show the more the hits land against your bare skin as you wiggle even more trying to escape the blows hitting your rear end.

To shut you up a cock is presented and shoved into your mouth.

We havent forgotten the bare slaps but youve forgotten something else

You hear the drawer being opened seeing your ruler sppear in our hand that youve used on us often.

Seeing it being past down to the next person you think no, As you try to wriggle trying to pull away.

Your grabbed tighter pulled harder towards the desk.

No way forward due to your hips being bent over the table, legs forced apart by unseen hands at your ankles.

You hear a swish sound from the ruler in the air suddenly landing against your bare naked skin.

over a year ago

"If you come across a wheelchair user and you feel like they need help, don't just pitch in and start pushing them around without actually asking if they need help. Do not attempt to push someone up a kerb or uphill or frankly anywhere without their consent. Some chair (like mine) are not really designed to be pushed by others and the user can, in all likelihood, get themselves from A to B. You can actually cause problems for the user if you suddenly and unexpectedly start trying to push them, like them being tipped out; catching their fingers in the spokes/rims or being shoved in the back (as happened to me recently when some "well meaning" person pushed the soft upholstery part of my chair with great gusto).

The wheelchair is an extension of the user's body so treat it as such. Would you take a random person and shove them by the arse into the lift? I'd hope not. So don't do it to a wheelchair user either.

Also, many wheelchair users are what you'd call "ambulant" users, i.e they can walk and or/stand to some extent but need a wheelchair to go any distance or because of pain or other issues. Don't make assumptions or be critical if you see someone stand up from a wheelchair and walk a bit. They're not "fake", they're just able to walk a bit, but not a lot."

This is super informative!! I never know what to do in situation like this and I tend to ask if help is needed x usually it’s a no but I offer

I find myself trying to help without asking to old people tho, but I probably am invading by doing so , but I HATE seeing them struggle x it’s that should I should I not type of situation x

over a year ago

Swansea

"

Right ok, that’s fair enough. I thought they was totally neutral because you can call literally anyone they. I didn’t realise trans took offence to it

Well, I assume majority would , especially if I said to you. Use she/her because I’m doing all I can to match my female brain with the exterior..

Just ask and Try your best don’t be afraid of messing up, and if you do, either correct yourself or not. But the person u talk to will know whether it’s a genuine mistake or a refusal to use the correct pronouns x"

See this is the bit I have difficulty getting my head around. One of the fundamental ideas behind feminism is that the brain is not gendered, to say it is automatically opens up the reasonable assumption that different brains are more suitable for different tasks. If both male and female brains are equally capable of say nurturing, maths, noticing the house needs a dusting or parking a car, what are the differences that distinguish between the two? Are certain strengths and weaknesses gendered? Should we stop trying to get more women interested in STEM careers because their female brains are less likely to be good at these jobs? On the other hand we are asked to believe that when it comes to transitioning there really is a difference between men's and womens brains (and presumably a brain that is neither for those who wish to be neutral).

Mr

over a year ago

"

Just ask and Try your best don’t be afraid of messing up, and if you do, either correct yourself or not. But the person u talk to will know whether it’s a genuine mistake or a refusal to use the correct pronouns x

See this is the bit I have difficulty getting my head around. One of the fundamental ideas behind feminism is that the brain is not gendered, to say it is automatically opens up the reasonable assumption that different brains are more suitable for different tasks. If both male and female brains are equally capable of say nurturing, maths, noticing the house needs a dusting or parking a car, what are the differences that distinguish between the two? Are certain strengths and weaknesses gendered? Should we stop trying to get more women interested in STEM careers because their female brains are less likely to be good at these jobs? On the other hand we are asked to believe that when it comes to transitioning there really is a difference between men's and womens brains (and presumably a brain that is neither for those who wish to be neutral).

Mr"

Any woman can achieve anything she wants if she puts her mind to it.

But again I think we have this conversation before, there are STUDIES not done by mr and Mrs clown , who have monitored the brain function of biological men , biological female, transgender men and transgender women

Result showed, that the brain function and activation of female and trans women are very similar and also male and trans male are also similar with each other.

Suggesting that yes, there’s a female brain and male brain, maybe not anatomically speaking when it comes to how it looks or the parts of the brain. But the brain activities and what activate certain parts of the brain are different between genders.

So please go look for universities studies of doctors, read and educate yourself. Then once you have done your studies properly, come back and tell me what you think.

Gender dysphoria is real, it isn’t something made up, because we wake up bored one day, there are doctors and therapist who diagnose it. And YES, it’s a lot to do with the brain.

over a year ago

"

Mr

But again I think we have this conversation before, there are STUDIES not done by mr and Mrs clown , who have monitored the brain function of biological men , biological female, transgender men and transgender women

Result showed, that the brain function and activation of female and trans women are very similar and also male and trans male are also similar with each other.

Suggesting that yes, there’s a female brain and male brain, maybe not anatomically speaking when it comes to how it looks or the parts of the brain. But the brain activities and what activate certain parts of the brain are different between genders.

So please go look for universities studies of doctors, read and educate yourself. Then once you have done your studies properly, come back and tell me what you think.

Gender dysphoria is real, it isn’t something made up, because we wake up bored one day, there are doctors and therapist who diagnose it. And YES, it’s a lot to do with the brain.

"

*like any man can achieve anything he wants if he puts his mind to it.

We aren’t talking like a woman’s brain has less capacity to learn or is servile while a man’s brain has more over all capacity to learn and is dominant. This is not what doctors/researchers are on about btw.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"

Mr

"

a

Interesting pondering. That would then tend to confirm the old, 'men are from Mars women are from Venus' theory, that people say is outdated and some people take offence to.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Right class, silence.

Cornwall was corrects, it's jam first and then cream.

It's also tea bag first, then milk, never milk first. If I catch you going milk first it's a Friday after school detention.

over a year ago

Swansea

"

Mr

"

I have done my studies - and the result is that any differences between male and female brains are believed by most scientists to be the result of nurture, not nature. 'The gendered brain' by Gina Rippon is an excellent book on the subject. She rips into the idea that there are differences between men's and women's brains (and all the misogynistic assumptions that have gone with such beliefs) Not all scientists agree, Steven Pinker presents good arguments in his book 'The blank slate' that genetics almost certainly play a role in behaviors but he is (to my mind) lacking in evidence to support this as a difference between men and women.

You say we've spoken about this before but what actually happened was you stated that science showed male and female thought patterns then missed (or possibly chose not to answer) my questions about what this means.

I would be interested in looking at the studies that show similarities between brain activity of trans and biological women/men if you have any you could point me to?

Mr

over a year ago

"

Mr

I have done my studies - and the result is that any differences between male and female brains are believed by most scientists to be the result of nurture, not nature. 'The gendered brain' by Gina Rippon is an excellent book on the subject. She rips into the idea that there are differences between men's and women's brains (and all the misogynistic assumptions that have gone with such beliefs) Not all scientists agree, Steven Pinker presents good arguments in his book 'The blank slate' that genetics almost certainly play a role in behaviors but he is (to my mind) lacking in evidence to support this as a difference between men and women.

You say we've spoken about this before but what actually happened was you stated that science showed male and female thought patterns then missed (or possibly chose not to answer) my questions about what this means.

I would be interested in looking at the studies that show similarities between brain activity of trans and biological women/men if you have any you could point me to?

Mr"

You could do some research by looking online about transgender studies done by researchers at universities, this isn’t 1973 and whole studies are accessible to be read at a click of a button, also there are some even easier videos from professors explaining the “transgender brain” and what goes behind it if you look on YouTube.

If you really want me to do the research for you I’ll send over all the links and books regarding the subject so you can have a read about what goes on in trans people’s brain

But then again, sometimes it’s not about what you read it’s what you CHOOSE to believe. So no matter what it’s said or by who, if you feel like you want to invalidate trans people because you THINK for us is a choice (insert I am an attack helicopter joke), then you will always find ways to believe one thing and not the other. No matter what’s presented to you. It’s a losing battle.

I can only speak about what I’ve been through and how I always saw things about me from as early as I can remember, about how I viewed my surrounding and my way of thinking, and pretty much, my soul/my brain/my inner self ….call it how you want it, has always been very much female.

Let me know if you want to speak to my gender doctor to make sure that what I say about me is true.

over a year ago

"

Mr

a

Interesting pondering. That would then tend to confirm the old, 'men are from Mars women are from Venus' theory, that people say is outdated and some people take offence to. "

I don’t write that shit up myself, I freaking wish I was that intelligent to actually conduct studies to prove things

Post new Message to Thread