Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Just a quick question and one that i know has been asked a few times before but i wondered if anyone could give me some help on my profile. Read previous suggestions off other peoples postings but still struggling here!

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t think that’s much wrong with your profile. I would change your age range, are you going to meet anyone between 18-99?

You bio is good (imo) and the pics are good, I personally don’t like in your face dick pics, but others do.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Do you mean it literally when you say "I'll be buggered"

over a year ago

You've had a cam meet and she mentioned possibly meeting you in person. That's a big positive.

Saying you want to experience someone over 40 may appeal to some, but is likely to come across as inexperienced to others. Your age range is enough to draw in anyone in that is interested. Maybe get to a club. Your veri says you're nice so I'm sure that will come across, and may be a better way of getting meets.

over a year ago

"I don’t think that’s much wrong with your profile. I would change your age range, are you going to meet anyone between 18-99?

You bio is good (imo) and the pics are good, I personally don’t like in your face dick pics, but others do."

What do you mean by"I personally don’t like in your face dick pics". Can't quite make sense of that haha.

But thank you for your kind words

over a year ago

"Do you mean it literally when you say "I'll be buggered" "

It's a northern saying, i'm surprised a fellow northerner us asking

over a year ago

"You've had a cam meet and she mentioned possibly meeting you in person. That's a big positive.

Saying you want to experience someone over 40 may appeal to some, but is likely to come across as inexperienced to others. Your age range is enough to draw in anyone in that is interested. Maybe get to a club. Your veri says you're nice so I'm sure that will come across, and may be a better way of getting meets. "

Thank you very much. Bit of intimidating place haha

By *randMrsCambridgeCouple
over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

It’s a nice witty profile but I suggest you say a little more to sell yourself rather than what you are looking for.

Given the men:couples/women ratio on Fab it’s more likely that people will read your profile once you have sent them a sparkling and appealing message which demonstrates that you have read their profile.

Other tips:

Use correct grammar if you want to attract adults

We’d suggest a wider variety of interesting pics which show what you are into and reveal more of your personality.

Interact on forums as a way to demonstrate your personality

Last thing…calling women who are 40+ “older women” while factually correct is the best way to ensure you don’t get to fuck any

Good luck!

over a year ago

"You've had a cam meet and she mentioned possibly meeting you in person. That's a big positive.

Saying you want to experience someone over 40 may appeal to some, but is likely to come across as inexperienced to others. Your age range is enough to draw in anyone in that is interested. Maybe get to a club. Your veri says you're nice so I'm sure that will come across, and may be a better way of getting meets.

Thank you very much. Bit of intimidating place haha"

It can be unless you take it at face value. The idea that creating a profile and then instantly having a queue of willing women at your door is wonderful. But it's a long way from reality!

As in the real world it's a mixture of effort, appeal, and to some degree luck. Look at similar threads. You're a boss compared to many

over a year ago

"I don’t think that’s much wrong with your profile. I would change your age range, are you going to meet anyone between 18-99?

You bio is good (imo) and the pics are good, I personally don’t like in your face dick pics, but others do.

What do you mean by"I personally don’t like in your face dick pics". Can't quite make sense of that haha.

But thank you for your kind words "

Your pic from 5 April is a close up of your pork sword. She’s not keen on that type of pic

over a year ago

"It’s a nice witty profile but I suggest you say a little more to sell yourself rather than what you are looking for.

Given the men:couples/women ratio on Fab it’s more likely that people will read your profile once you have sent them a sparkling and appealing message which demonstrates that you have read their profile.

Other tips:

We’d suggest a wider variety of interesting pics which show what you are into and reveal more of your personality.

Last thing…calling women who are 40+ “older women” while factually correct is the best way to ensure you don’t get to fuck any

Good luck!

"

Gotcha! Haha sorry about that, i did mean it as a good thing! Lol

over a year ago

Thank you very much. Bit of intimidating place haha

It can be unless you take it at face value. The idea that creating a profile and then instantly having a queue of willing women at your door is wonderful. But it's a long way from reality!

As in the real world it's a mixture of effort, appeal, and to some degree luck. Look at similar threads. You're a boss compared to many "

Cheers mate. Legend!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"It’s a nice witty profile but I suggest you say a little more to sell yourself rather than what you are looking for.

Other tips:

Good luck!

"

Seconded on every point!

Being this young, OP, you are likely to struggle more to attract women, so it might well pay off to take on board the suggestions. Good luck!

over a year ago

Other tips:

Good luck!

Seconded on every point!

Being this young, OP, you are likely to struggle more to attract women, so it might well pay off to take on board the suggestions. Good luck! "

Thank you for the advice

over a year ago

But thank you for your kind words

Your pic from 5 April is a close up of your pork sword. She’s not keen on that type of pic"

Ahhh i see

Post new Message to Thread