Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes you find someone attractive?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Curious to know what floats ya boats.

For me personally, obviously physical attraction is part of it, but I find that intelligence, crazy sense of humour, the ability to go from healthy debates to a laugh riot, as well as empathetic and caring increases attraction tenfold

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Love a pulse

Or not

Pulse optional

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely intelligence, ability to hold a conversation, sense of humour, gorgeous eyes, attentive and caring.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

If I click with someone and can have interesting conversation and a good laugh with them, then I will find them exponentially more physically attractive.

It starts in the mind for me.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 23:44:45]

over a year ago

"Love a pulse

Or not

Pulse optional "

Hahaha

over a year ago

The two tops things I find really attractive are self-worth and confidence.

Others include honest, flirtatiousness, EQ, and the ability to laugh and not take all of life to seriously.

It all starts in the mind for me OP

over a year ago

"Definitely intelligence, ability to hold a conversation, sense of humour, gorgeous eyes, attentive and caring."

A potent mix that seems hard to come by, not losing faith though

over a year ago

"Don't know just an average guy but women find me irresistible - it is just a cross I have to bear "

It's alright for some hey haha

By *idsCouple1Couple
over a year ago

Tamworth

The ability to hold a decent conversation and to make me laugh!

Aside from that, nice eyes! x

over a year ago

I don’t think there’s a set answer to this for me. It depends on the person

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Don't know just an average guy but women find me irresistible - it is just a cross I have to bear

Just a paradox

over a year ago

"The two tops things I find really attractive are self-worth and confidence.

Others include honest, flirtatiousness, EQ, and the ability to laugh and not take all of life to seriously.

It all starts in the mind for me OP"

Exactly this and what _uriousscouser said, although I'd say physical attraction and curiosity comes first for me, but grows more and more the deeper I get to know someone if they have those traits you described

over a year ago

Beer

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Intelligent confidence.

Not "I'm gods gift" confidence, which we just find hilarious, but quiet confidence, body language. The "I know what I'm doing and don't need to brag about it" type. Someone who can talk.

It's incredibly hard to describe, but we know it when we see it. Much more important to us than anything physical.

over a year ago

Intelligence then a nice smile.

I just need to make someone smile now.

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"If I click with someone and can have interesting conversation and a good laugh with them, then I will find them exponentially more physically attractive.

It starts in the mind for me."

Very much this too ^

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

A cheeky smile, kind hearted, positive and likes nature!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 23:49:16]

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Simply - the more I find out about them - positive things obviously.

over a year ago

Also an equal balance of the psychological and the spiritual world

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 23:50:13]

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

"If I click with someone and can have interesting conversation and a good laugh with them, then I will find them exponentially more physically attractive.

It starts in the mind for me.

Very much this too ^"

Yes I agree with that, I don’t have a preference of hair colour or shape, for me they do have to have boobs though

over a year ago

For me (Mrs) it's more about the mind than the body but I do like a nice face too.

Someone intelligent who can make me laugh too and a little bit of filth thrown in

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

A twinkle in their eye, a positive outlook and a daft sense of humour are more likely to grab my attention than any physical attributes,although easy on the eye is always good

over a year ago

A woman with an arse which looks like two volkswagen beetles parked side by side

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

"A twinkle in their eye, a positive outlook and a daft sense of humour are more likely to grab my attention than any physical attributes,although easy on the eye is always good "

over a year ago

"Intelligent confidence.

Not "I'm gods gift" confidence, which we just find hilarious, but quiet confidence, body language. The "I know what I'm doing and don't need to brag about it" type. Someone who can talk.

It's incredibly hard to describe, but we know it when we see it. Much more important to us than anything physical."

Agreed, really can't stand arrogance or overconfident people, but I'm sure they have reasons for being how they are, as we all do.

I get what you mean when you say it's hard to describe, on the rare occasions I've met people like as described in the op, it's like an invisible, instant connection

Side note, love your profile pic

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"For me (Mrs) it's more about the mind than the body but I do like a nice face too.

Someone intelligent who can make me laugh too and a little bit of filth thrown in

"

You called?

over a year ago

"Definitely intelligence, ability to hold a conversation, sense of humour, gorgeous eyes, attentive and caring.

A potent mix that seems hard to come by, not losing faith though "

I've managed to find it in more than one person on here

over a year ago

A nice smile someone who makes me laugh and I am partial to tattoos and a beard not to Lang and bushy though lol

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

Face if possible first, body . If messaging me. Then at least hold conversation. Not one worded replies. Yes on here actually ask me about myself etc.

over a year ago

"For me (Mrs) it's more about the mind than the body but I do like a nice face too.

"

Perfect mix for me too

over a year ago

"Definitely intelligence, ability to hold a conversation, sense of humour, gorgeous eyes, attentive and caring.

I've managed to find it in more than one person on here"

Nice! As a relative newbie here, maybe I'm in the right place then haha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 23:56:08]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No idea.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 23:57:26]

over a year ago

As it’s already been pretty much said previously

For me it

It always starts with a friendly smile and eyes.

But that only works if there’s genuine confidence in herself worth, and honesty, and likeness to help lift other people with a kind word or action.

Being funny and and to laugh at herself as much as others around. And an hint of mischief but what won’t break anyone’s heart x

over a year ago

Nice! As a relative newbie here, maybe I'm in the right place then haha"

You're certainly doing the right thing by getting involved in the forums.

over a year ago

It's not always about the face or body, some people just make you want them, and personality is such a huge part of it. They can look perfect and be boring. I need to have a laugh and joke around

over a year ago

Nice! As a relative newbie here, maybe I'm in the right place then haha

You're certainly doing the right thing by getting involved in the forums. "

I love talking to people and getting to know new faces, it's always fascinating to meet new people. Plus, you never know what life has instore

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I like passionate people - it doesn't matter how obscure that passion is nor if it's a common one; I find that fire in their eyes attractive. If that's used to help others even better.

I like people who can genuinely engage in conversation, more than the nice banality that social convention dictates, who can stand up to my know it all self and I can learn from. The wordsmiths who can make me laugh or think with witty quips, a nerdy knowledge base that I can relate to.

I find people who are curious attractive whether that's about people, food, mother nature, whatever. That kind of ties in with openmindedness about things, not viewing the world and those in it as being one way. That's sexy.

And the thing I really find attractive? People who effortlessly make me feel comfortable in their company. Desirable. Knowing that someone finds me desirable increases a person's attractiveness and then you get that feedback loop.

(Oh and if they can cope with my stream of consciousness my legs open easily)

over a year ago

Ther confidence! Biggest turn on

over a year ago

"It's not always about the face or body, some people just make you want them, and personality is such a huge part of it. They can look perfect and be boring. I need to have a laugh and joke around"

That's very true, a good laugh is always important even on just a friendship level

over a year ago

Someone funny, easy going, confident - not cocky! Doesn't take life so seriously.

Oh and sexy as fuck.

over a year ago

"I like passionate people - it doesn't matter how obscure that passion is nor if it's a common one; I find that fire in their eyes attractive. If that's used to help others even better.

I like people who can genuinely engage in conversation, more than the nice banality that social convention dictates, who can stand up to my know it all self and I can learn from. The wordsmiths who can make me laugh or think with witty quips, a nerdy knowledge base that I can relate to.

I find people who are curious attractive whether that's about people, food, mother nature, whatever. That kind of ties in with openmindedness about things, not viewing the world and those in it as being one way. That's sexy.

And the thing I really find attractive? People who effortlessly make me feel comfortable in their company. Desirable. Knowing that someone finds me desirable increases a person's attractiveness and then you get that feedback loop.

(Oh and if they can cope with my stream of consciousness my legs open easily)"

Oh I do love a good stream of consciousness. Can't be bothered with small talk (unless I'm half asleep), much prefer philosophical ramblings and being nutty haha.

I can talk for Britain once I get going lol, so I guess I look for that trait of openness and willingness to talk about things that go way past the banality you mentioned

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Someone funny, easy going, confident - not cocky! Doesn't take life so seriously.

Oh and sexy as fuck."

Oh, hello

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Someone funny, easy going, confident - not cocky! Doesn't take life so seriously.

Oh and sexy as fuck."

Damn. Delete that last bit and I'm a winner.

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

"Face if possible first, body . If messaging me. Then at least hold conversation. Not one worded replies. Yes on here actually ask me about myself etc. "

Forgot to say. On Fab. You do not see face . So it is the profile . How written etc. Or if they are using forums . The comments , replies on threads.

over a year ago

Oh and sexy as fuck.

Damn. Delete that last bit and I'm a winner. "

Haha I'm sure I could say the same lol, but then does anyone truly consider themselves sexy? Tis all in the eye of the beholder

over a year ago

Oh and sexy as fuck."

As my late mum would say 'life should be enjoyed, not endured', definitely something I can get behind

over a year ago

"Face if possible first, body . If messaging me. Then at least hold conversation. Not one worded replies. Yes on here actually ask me about myself etc.

Forgot to say. On Fab. You do not see face . So it is the profile . How written etc. Or if they are using forums . The comments , replies on threads. "

Yeh exactly, hence why I'm a chatterbox in the forums, no idea what to say on my profile haha

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Oh and sexy as fuck.

Haha I'm sure I could say the same lol, but then does anyone truly consider themselves sexy? Tis all in the eye of the beholder "

Oh I'm sexy alright.

Just not 'sexy as fuck'.

over a year ago

Oh and sexy as fuck.

Haha I'm sure I could say the same lol, but then does anyone truly consider themselves sexy? Tis all in the eye of the beholder "

It is indeed.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Kind eyes and a nice smile.... From there the personality is what normally wind me over x

over a year ago

"Curious to know what floats ya boats.

For me personally, obviously physical attraction is part of it, but I find that intelligence, crazy sense of humour, the ability to go from healthy debates to a laugh riot, as well as empathetic and caring increases attraction tenfold "

Depends what I’m after?

If I want a dick appointment , as long as they are pretty to look at and have a nice dick, she’s happy

But yeah if it’s someone I want to date or see as a potential something then, yeah they have to be able to have a conversation, have a laugh and lots of humour xx (as well as being pretty to look at and have a nice dick )

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I agree with your comments OP, All of those float my boat to! However, the one main thing I look for is equality….. I prefer a sparing partner, someone who is my equal. I don’t much care for weak men or those who feel they are superior to anyone else.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

For me personally, obviously physical attraction is part of it, but I find that intelligence, crazy sense of humour, the ability to go from healthy debates to a laugh riot, as well as empathetic and caring increases attraction tenfold

Depends what I’m after?

If I want a dick appointment , as long as they are pretty to look at and have a nice dick, she’s happy

But yeah if it’s someone I want to date or see as a potential something then, yeah they have to be able to have a conversation, have a laugh and lots of humour xx (as well as being pretty to look at and have a nice dick )"

So the

D

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I agree with your comments OP, All of those float my boat to! However, the one main thing I look for is equality….. I prefer a sparing partner, someone who is my equal. I don’t much care for weak men or those who feel they are superior to anyone else. "

How are you xxx

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Cheeky smile and nice eyes

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"A woman with an arse which looks like two volkswagen beetles parked side by side "

I take it your a keen cyclist then?

over a year ago

Depends what I’m after?

But yeah if it’s someone I want to date or see as a potential something then, yeah they have to be able to have a conversation, have a laugh and lots of humour xx (as well as being pretty to look at and have a nice dick )

So the

D

"

always the D

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Intelligence, being able to hold a conversation and the face especially the eyes.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Still warm

over a year ago

Lottery winner with a pulse.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago