Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hacked or fake profiles

Jump to newest

By *nicorn69couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

colchesterish Essex

I am wondering if this is happening a lot to old accounts? Have noticed an increase In contact from couples profiles that appear to have been very active a few years ago. Verifications, photos but then nothing new since. Then after getting a few messages it shows all the signs of a fake profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Like not very active post March 2020?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well a lot of couples that I knew pre 2020 (don’t use the forum) and hid their profile, and I’ve seen them come back recently. So that is probably the case for some returning after the hiatus of the lockdown

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"I am wondering if this is happening a lot to old accounts? Have noticed an increase In contact from couples profiles that appear to have been very active a few years ago. Verifications, photos but then nothing new since. Then after getting a few messages it shows all the signs of a fake profile. "

Many reasons - likely if it was a active couples profile no longer a swinging couple (for what ever reason) but most likely just the guy.

Fair few women also hide behind couples profiles, I think they feel it I safer appearing as a couple - can be more selective.

Maybe some profiles do get hacked but likely one of the above scenarios

over a year ago

colchesterish Essex

I mean literally nothing after 2016/17 or maybe 2018! No new photos, no new verification

over a year ago

"I mean literally nothing after 2016/17 or maybe 2018! No new photos, no new verification"

I know some that are not interested at all in receiving verifications.

Another reason is they might just used to meet at clubs and not really use fab. Probably made the account back then and not bothered since - now come back on it?

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I’ve actually noticed that the last week or so. I’ve had a couple of messages from people whose last verification was 6 years ago.

There was also a couple of threads on here from guys complaining about how hard it is to get verified yet one was verified three years ago and the other nine years ago.

It’s odd.

over a year ago

colchesterish Essex

It’s not something I’ve seen before really. Especially when you ask for recent photo and you get one dated 5 years ago which is the same as what’s on the profile.

over a year ago

Oh how strange

Post new Message to Thread