Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *unkytom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Anyone else think just be a rule if you send a face pic then the person should send one back.. even if not interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unkytom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

As it does take courage for us newbies

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, people shouldn't be forced to do anything

over a year ago

If they are not interested I’m not sure why they would need to send a face pic back …. If they are not interested then a polite reply saying so is enough.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Nope.

If I ask for a face pic I will send mine first but in honesty, that almost never happens. I expect someone to share a face pic with me if they're going to ask for mine.

If I send my face pic without it being requested I wouldn't expect it to confer any obligation onto the recipient. If they don't like what they see it won't change things them sending their photo in return.

over a year ago

If I'm not interested, why would I send one back? For what actual purpose would that serve?

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Trust me - veryfew people will think that a face pic should be reciprocated.

No-one should be obligated to do anything.

over a year ago

"If I'm not interested, why would I send one back? For what actual purpose would that serve?"

Like on Bullseye when they wheel out the speedboat out and say ‘Look at what you could have won!’ Then Jim says ‘Take it back boys!’

over a year ago

"If I'm not interested, why would I send one back? For what actual purpose would that serve?

Like on Bullseye when they wheel out the speedboat out and say ‘Look at what you could have won!’ Then Jim says ‘Take it back boys!’

"

Hahaha

over a year ago

Absolutely not

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

That should never be a rule , i only send face picture to who i choose to send usually if they have sent a picture of themselves and i feel i can trust them and i know they are genuine

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"If I'm not interested, why would I send one back? For what actual purpose would that serve?

"

But you’ve got your £36 and your bendy bully

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Like swapies for the panini fab sticker book?

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

But you’ve got your £36 and your bendy bully "

Don't forget the tankards.

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

No. Why should someone have to send one back? Of course I have sent one, or two, but if you don’t hear back or they delete then it’s them saying your not for them. Don’t take it personally pal.

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

What about those who say no face pic they will block you.

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Hahahahaha

over a year ago

Don't forget the tankards. "

It’ll take me the commercial break to count it out.

- What’s it in 2p’s Jim classic Peter Kay

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

If I message first with intent (not just a response to a forum thread) I add my picture, if we’ve been chatting and I’m interested I send my picture with a request to see theirs. If someone asks me for a picture without offering their own first then no I won’t send one and if the first message comes with an attached picture and I’m not interested then I will either respond with a thanks but no thanks or delete if I find anything within the profile text or messages that may lead me to think I will get hassle for declining

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Don't forget the tankards.

It’ll take me the commercial break to count it out.

- What’s it in 2p’s Jim classic Peter Kay "

I actually watched that clip the other day

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"

That’s hilarious and so true

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"What about those who say no face pic they will block you. "

Then don't send one unless you really want to and risk being blocked. Why would you want to be able to communicate with someone/some people with whom you fundamentally disagree on the way to go about things?

It's like people saying we should have rules for the "labels", such as curvy etc. because there might be profiles with no pics. Just don't message profiles with no pics, and job's a good 'un - no label definitions required.

over a year ago

Definitely not I’m comfortable showing my face but I respect someone’s decision to not send one back…if the conversation starts glueing in at ask if they be happy to maybe show one… but generally I don’t find it an issue to receive one from the outset.

By *eadseekerMan
over a year ago

worcester

You've got the time it takes for the board to revolve, to decide if you're gonna gamble, or stick with the money.

over a year ago

"But you’ve got your £36 and your bendy bully "

Don't forget your BFH that's bus fare home, thats always safe.

But back on point I have them on my public pics for anyone to see, saves anyone I message potentially asking and then if they did reply I already know they know what I look like. Some people can't/won't for many reasons ranging from work to family and much much more.

It's everyone's right to choose what they will and won't display or send.

By *eadseekerMan
over a year ago

worcester

You've got the time it takes for the board to revolve, to decide if you're gonna gamble, or stick with the money.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

I’ve got Jim Bowen’s voice stuck in my head now

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I’ve got Jim Bowen’s voice stuck in my head now "

And I've just hour avatar stuck in mine.

over a year ago

"Anyone else think just be a rule if you send a face pic then the person should send one back.. even if not interested? "

I appreciate what you say, in fairness and all that.

But I have a different view, just hear me out .........

Society isn't fair, not in the slightest and in many ways.

The one unfairness I'm concerned with here is .......

Much of society still frowns upon sexually liberated Women.

I've often read "if someone recognises you, you're both here for the same thing, so no problem"

If only it was that simple, that fair.

If a single guy is caught here, looking for casual sex, it's almost accepted by the majority.

If a Woman in a relationship is caught here, there can be a very different response.

Mind, a single Woman can equally be frowned upon, I'm looking at it from Our perspective.

So, if someone chooses not to send a face pic so soon, that's their prerogative.

I will say though, if people ask outright for a face pic, they should be willing to do the same.

We may it clear through our profile on our stance regarding such.

*Side note*

I'm not preaching, Nobody has to agree with me here, this is simply my perspective.

over a year ago

See ^^^^^^^

This is that happens when I doze off to sleep, then I'm rudely awakened.

Pffft

over a year ago

I think that if you ask for one you should send yours with the request

Post new Message to Thread