Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shooting shots

Jump to newest

By *unkytom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Do women still shoot there shot into Mans dm’s anymore?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Is that a complicated way of asking if women mail men ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is that a complicated way of asking if women mail men ?"

It can’t be that complicated, I worked it out.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Yes, I've shot plenty of men before.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

They do and 90% of the time it’s absolutely cringe.

Watching a woman whose never in her life actually have to graft for a guy, try to shoot their shot. Honestly, it’s next level cringe

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Is that a complicated way of asking if women mail men ?

It can’t be that complicated, I worked it out. "

Yeah, but you are a cool cookie

over a year ago

"They do and 90% of the time it’s absolutely cringe.

Watching a woman whose never in her life actually have to graft for a guy, try to shoot their shot. Honestly, it’s next level cringe "

Sending messages is grafting now ?!

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I wouldn’t say should my shots as such but I’ve recently messaged a guy with which I don’t do often and it was more a compliment rather than me grafting, I have to say that I’m really enjoying the way that the convos are going so far

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t say should my shots as such but I’ve recently messaged a guy with which I don’t do often and it was more a compliment rather than me grafting, I have to say that I’m really enjoying the way that the convos are going so far "

Thank you

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Rarely, though I just did, let's see where it leads

Jo xx

over a year ago

Yeah, if I see someone I like then why not?

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I wouldn’t say should my shots as such but I’ve recently messaged a guy with which I don’t do often and it was more a compliment rather than me grafting, I have to say that I’m really enjoying the way that the convos are going so far

Thank you "

But I’ve always complimented you

over a year ago

I thought this was asking if women squirted in mens doc martins

Admittedly, it would be a niche activity, but you can never be too sure on here

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Watching a woman whose never in her life actually have to graft for a guy, try to shoot their shot. Honestly, it’s next level cringe

Sending messages is grafting now ?! "

Not just messages, it just really comes across when they can’t even keep a convo going that they’ve never actually had to try before.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Sending messages is grafting now ?! "

I've never had to graft, whether in online messages or in real life striking up conversations.

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong and it should feel harder graft, but I'm having a laugh and it seems to go down well with my conversation partners so it's all good.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I've never had to graft, whether in online messages or in real life striking up conversations.

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong and it should feel harder graft, but I'm having a laugh and it seems to go down well with my conversation partners so it's all good."

Congrats on being in the top 10% then!

I’ve had 2 this week that were just painful.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Watching a woman whose never in her life actually have to graft for a guy, try to shoot their shot. Honestly, it’s next level cringe "

So my "how you doin'? " messages aren't as sexy as I thought they were??

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Not just messages, it just really comes across when they can’t even keep a convo going that they’ve never actually had to try before."

Aren’t convos a two way thing? Surely both need to put effort in to keep something going

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I thought this was asking if women squirted in mens doc martins

Admittedly, it would be a niche activity, but you can never be too sure on here"

Some might, accidentally

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Not just messages, it just really comes across when they can’t even keep a convo going that they’ve never actually had to try before.

Aren’t convos a two way thing? Surely both need to put effort in to keep something going"

Exactly, so why would that shoot their shot if they aren’t going to contribute? Like the 2 I had this week

It’s cuz they don’t know how, coz they’ve never done the grafting

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

So my "how you doin'? " messages aren't as sexy as I thought they were??"

Honestly that wouldn’t be too bad

I had 2 this last week that were basically just “hey how r u” and “yeah I’m gd”.

Makes me wonder why they messaged

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong and it should feel harder graft, but I'm having a laugh and it seems to go down well with my conversation partners so it's all good.

Congrats on being in the top 10% then!

I’ve had 2 this week that were just painful. "

Some are, but I tend to think that's just showing we're not compatible.

When I click with someone we're rarely at a loss for things to chat about.

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Aren’t convos a two way thing? Surely both need to put effort in to keep something going

Exactly, so why would that shoot their shot if they aren’t going to contribute? Like the 2 I had this week

It’s cuz they don’t know how, coz they’ve never done the grafting "

But how do you know they’ve not grafted a guy before.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I had 2 this last week that were basically just “hey how r u” and “yeah I’m gd”.

Makes me wonder why they messaged "

I think that's standard for most people to be honest. I get them from people I've been seeing for years. It's not inspiring though, I have to admit, and can make my brain blank out.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"

Well if they ever had, it really didn’t come across in any of their messages.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I think that's standard for most people to be honest. I get them from people I've been seeing for years. It's not inspiring though, I have to admit, and can make my brain blank out."

I think she wanted me to take over and do the grafting for her, but as you said, it’s not exactly an inspiring convo starter. If you message first, bring the good convo, and I’ll match it

But I’m not chasing after a “hey how’s u”

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Well if they ever had, it really didn’t come across in any of their messages. "

Hmmmm I’ve had guys on here who probably are trying to graft the whole site but some naturally flow with some and not with all.

Maybe the flow was just not there. Like I said it always takes two to keep a convo going. Even if it is the female/male starting things off.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I think that's standard for most people to be honest. I get them from people I've been seeing for years. It's not inspiring though, I have to admit, and can make my brain blank out.

I think she wanted me to take over and do the grafting for her, but as you said, it’s not exactly an inspiring convo starter. If you message first, bring the good convo, and I’ll match it

But I’m not chasing after a “hey how’s u”"

I usually reply with how I'm feeling; as that's what they asked.

That can lead to an interesting conversation, or a dialogue around my crap day.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Hmmmm I’ve had guys on here who probably are trying to graft the whole site but some naturally flow with some and not with all.

Maybe the flow was just not there. Like I said it always takes two to keep a convo going. Even if it is the female/male starting things off. "

Absolutely, but ask any female on here, would they bother replying to a “hey how’s u”? It just shows a low level of effort. Followed by a “yeah I’m gd”?

It’s takes 2 to tango, but if you start it, at least have your dancing shoes on

over a year ago

We rarely make the first move

over a year ago

Makes me wonder why they messaged "

A large majority of messages we receive are about as good as those 2 u received this week

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Maybe the flow was just not there. Like I said it always takes two to keep a convo going. Even if it is the female/male starting things off.

Absolutely, but ask any female on here, would they bother replying to a “hey how’s u”? It just shows a low level of effort. Followed by a “yeah I’m gd”?

It’s takes 2 to tango, but if you start it, at least have your dancing shoes on "

Personally no I don’t reply to those messages or sometimes just say good thanks and delete.

They could just want to know how you are and that is all.

Anyways we all do things differently. If they’re not for you then just move on.

over a year ago

Just did to compliment pics.

By *eadseekerMan
over a year ago

worcester

Shoot their shot?

I'm not down with the kids anymore.

Post new Message to Thread