Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cringy/Funny flirty pick up lines

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Men what type of cringy/funny pick up lines do you have in your locker

Women what are the funniest or cringe worthy that also need to be shared...

Let's all have a giggle or cringe at these

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t use chat up lines, I ask questions, take an interest in what she says, i then find something new about her that I didn’t know before, but now I’m intrigued, so I ask another question, then the conversation gathers momentum and starts to flow, till it feels natural, now you’re both in that zone where time and space has no meaning.

over a year ago

Walk up to a hottie and bang your patella against their leg then look them in the eye and say "I kneed you"

over a year ago

Years ago when I was young and daft, I asked a girl in a fairly awful West London sticky carpet club If her father was an astronaut? When she said no, I then followed that up with “in that case, who stole the stars and pud them in your eyes?” Epic fail

over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

"Walk up to a hottie and bang your patella against their leg then look them in the eye and say "I kneed you" "

Hahaha good one

over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

"Years ago when I was young and daft, I asked a girl in a fairly awful West London sticky carpet club If her father was an astronaut? When she said no, I then followed that up with “in that case, who stole the stars and pud them in your eyes?” Epic fail "

Love that one lol.

over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Are you WiFi? Because I am feeling a connection between you and I

over a year ago

“I’m going start calling you my little pinky”

“Because at some point I’m going to bang you on my coffee table”

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

Years ago. A friend , male . Used this.

He would ask female. Are you single , married ,engaged, . If answer no to all. Then say you pulled get your coat. Many times , seen him get kicked, told to fuck off etc. But he did often get away with that line.

By *eliinaScottcd4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I was over in Berlin working. The hotel I was staying at was called the hotel secsenoffer lol. One night I asked the young barmaid if she was on. She said I don't understand so I said is it that time of the month. She replied no why so I said I love the taste of blood on my lips. It worked cause I took her home later after her shift and spent the night fond memories lol

Post new Message to Thread