Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love eggs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking to buy a wireless love egg for my fb. I really want to be out somewhere and in control of the eggs and her pleasure. Any ideas about good ones that are quiet and discreet??

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on. Somebody must know

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just have a look on love honey there are a few there with plenty of reviews from the people who purchased them x

over a year ago

My friend works for similar company and has a remote control one that is highly recommended

over a year ago

Wouldn't recommend, unless you're going to a nightclub or whatever, because despite claiming to be discreet.. THEY ARE SOOO LOUD! A distinct buzzing sound coming from between your thighs is very suspicious, and difficult to conceal!! Was quite dissapointed when we bought our one.. wanted to use it everywhere, but it's not practical.. hope that helps! x

over a year ago

"Wouldn't recommend, unless you're going to a nightclub or whatever, because despite claiming to be discreet.. THEY ARE SOOO LOUD! A distinct buzzing sound coming from between your thighs is very suspicious, and difficult to conceal!! Was quite dissapointed when we bought our one.. wanted to use it everywhere, but it's not practical.. hope that helps! x"

yeah - ours is louder than a vibrator but it does that intermittent buzzing to sound kinda like a mobile phone buzzing.. but its just too obvious that the buzzing is coming from your

over a year ago

"yeah - ours is louder than a vibrator but it does that intermittent buzzing to sound kinda like a mobile phone buzzing.. but its just too obvious that the buzzing is coming from your "

Exactly! Was quite gutted, you'd think with all the technology in the world I'd be able to pop down my local, or round the in-laws with my egg 'inserted'.. Worth a laugh at home, just the two of you though.. nearly collapsed stirring soup once hahaha x

Post new Message to Thread