Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting no interest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What am I doing wrong here? Am getting no interest whatsoever am I really that unappealing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This isn't a place of guaranteed sex.

It takes time and effort.

Look around at successful men's profiles, see how they express themselves.

In fact, take a look at our profile.

Does your effort match?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Your a single guy

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd tell you but your pics are friends only

Jo x

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Part of the problem is that you have only been here a short while and men are massively outnumbered.

However, your profile won't be helping.

Think of your profile as your shop window to entice people in. As it stands, it has nothing in the window and no signage to say what is on offer.

over a year ago

You need to write your profile and make some pics public OP

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

You write that you have none of the requirements you read on peoples profiles, and you are surprised you have no interest ?

over a year ago

Depends what you were expecting tbh. It's said daily on the forums, but men massively outnumber women on here. Also, it's not just a place for guaranteed sex. Women can afford to be choosy, but they have their preferences.

over a year ago

Yes I'd agree with others, that a face picture should be made public.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Leeds have two lovely clubs Pandora and Quest you may should consider also as a point start

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Women often view a profile in stealth mode, so you don’t know they’ve looked at you. Tonight since you’ve created this thread a few probably have.

What do they see when they look at you, no photos and basic text wanting those who you’re looking for to message you.

Unfortunately you’re one of the majority on this site, trying to meet one of the minority.

You could be on here for 10 years and I don’t think you’d ever receive a message with that profile.

So put up a few photos and write

over a year ago

OP - alot of good advice by others already.

I would also suggest getting involved in the forum's - you've done this already by posting a thread, but get involved in the other threads.

Spend more time getting to know others , than looking / hunting for potential FBW.

Ps, it's been said already , but you need to add more to your profile - text and public pics

over a year ago

Keep active on the forums and in chat. Get to a local social and get out to a club so people get to know you directly.

It takes work here.

over a year ago

To guarantee meets so soon you have to have a black cock or be part of a couple

over a year ago

At the end of the day you get out what you put in.

There are two swinging clubs in Leeds which I recommend you go and try

over a year ago

Pretend it's a job you're trying for .......

CV - Profile

Portfolio - profile pictures

Cover note - your messages

over a year ago

"To guarantee meets so soon you have to have a black cock or be part of a couple "

No you don’t. The only thing you need to do is put effort in and make yourself stand out

By *ekkatransTV/TS
over a year ago

Scarborough

Posting that status on your profile does you no favours.

“ 23 days to delete my account didn’t realise how unattractive I was lol”

It comes across as negative and wallowing in self pity.

over a year ago

Some people will be along shortly to tell you that patience is key, that there was a pandemic going on, that you’re a single guy and it’s nearly impossible to get a meet, but stay strong and who knows in a year or two a women may or may not reply to your message.

over a year ago

Thank you all for your replies they are noted and taken on board I will work on what my shop window should look like

Thank you again

over a year ago

"What am I doing wrong here? Am getting no interest whatsoever am I really that unappealing?"

Welcome to the Internets best example of male competition.

over a year ago

Someone will also say your profile is your shop window, so pull the shutters up and let the light in, who knows maybe get the gloss paint out and touch up the borders.

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

Seven weeks is nothing. I yes had quick look at profile. I have said before . Been here a long while on and off. Age big problem. But getting profile views yes . Past couple of weeks since posting on forums. Lot of profile views for me. About average ten a day. Even had some messages. My odds on meeting , perhaps getting better. ? . But no guarantee.

over a year ago

7 weeks, that nearly a month and a half, some people have met someone, split up and got back together in that time.

By *igsy8Man
over a year ago

Accrington

Not too much luck myself but hang in there buddy

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If I'm looking at a profile then a negative status update is an immediate turn off.

A decent profile text will catch my attention. A bit of humour, and a bit of something about what the person is looking for or finds attractive.

If there are no photos and no profile text then it won't inspire me to take anything further.

The same as if I saw an empty shop window I wouldn't think "ooh I must go inside to see what's on offer"!

Hope that helps OP.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Unfortunately OP that’s how it is on here for us male counterparts. It just takes time and patience. Believe me I’ve got the T-shirt and a mug and now the badge

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Someone will also say your profile is your shop window, so pull the shutters up and let the light in, who knows maybe get the gloss paint out and touch up the borders."

I'd touch up your borders

By *yway60Man
over a year ago

Gamlingay

Hope you don't mind me saying that as a gay man I think your profile pic shows an attractive sexy guy (from what I can see). So your appearance shouldn't be the problem.

over a year ago

I also read through peoples profiles and think my god with all these demands or requirements what is the point

over a year ago

"To guarantee meets so soon you have to have a black cock or be part of a couple "

Another great example of someone that does not know how things work here.

Dude it's not as black n white (no pun intended) as you make it out. Just because the subject matter of the site is sex, does not mean folks will instantly fuck anyone.

Everyone is human on this site, so get to know them, like you were if you chatting up a lady in real life.

I'll get off my soap box now

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 22:01:49]

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"What am I doing wrong here? Am getting no interest whatsoever am I really that unappealing?"

Well for yourself to even use unappealing. You haven't really gave yourself an image for someone to view people like to read about a person what motivates them mentally and sexually and anything else in between and without any photos this isn't going to help you or anyone else you need to at least have something on show.

Look at what you would expect and turn this around and use this.

over a year ago

"I also read through peoples profiles and think my god with all these demands or requirements what is the point "

Think of them as less demands , and more like preferences or interests. It seems to me you need to change in mindset bro

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Very few get meets realive to the numbers of people actually on this site. Socials are best - we got more meets outside of FAB than from fab.

You will get a lot of responses and picture/profile advice but mostly it is useless because it is from their perspective. Your profile is about you and you need to think about it carefully what you want say about yourself. If you take profile ideas from so called "Successful Guys??" Then it is not you and you'll simply get lost in the crowd. Too many guys try to mimic what are seen as Successful guys - don't go there it will get you nowhere.

My most successful profile picture if there is such a thing was simply me walking dressed a bit like Bear Grills and Terminator. It was taken while on a photo shoot but it was simple and natural. Your picture is the first thing that will get any interest - if they don't get past the the profile could be ... won't make any difference what you write, choose profile photo carfull and wisely

Personally I can't understand why a guy with his hand in his trunks and the other holding his phone infront of the mirror works for some but it seems to

over a year ago

"I also read through peoples profiles and think my god with all these demands or requirements what is the point "

So you want to bask in self pity ?

over a year ago

"You write that you have none of the requirements you read on peoples profiles, and you are surprised you have no interest ?"

I think he means that he doesn't have a list of attributes that others must fulfil rather than that he doesn't fulfil any requested by others.

Mr

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Yes I'd agree with others, that a face picture should be made public."

°

I disagree. I think what "The_beared_guy" was suggesting is that OP should have some publicly-viewable photographs. But they don't necessarily have to be of his face.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Your status update and profile text gives off self pitying/borderline incel vibes - no attractive.

You've been here 7 weeks, half of which have been during the school holidays so people will be busier than normal.

But most of all, coming here with the expectation that you'll soon be knee deep in clunge is a huge over estimation - maths and all kinds of odds are against you, let alone your profile/demeanor

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

It takes time. It takes effort.

Its taken us over a year to find the person we were looking for, and it hasn’t been easy.

Lots of false starts, but the pay off has been worth it.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Op my advice

Use the helpful information provided by the positive people and if you get stuck for further assistance use the forum

Good luck

By *vriderMan
over a year ago

Chester

I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has said pal, but....

I was so, so close to deleting my account a couple of times. I'd been on here for well over a year and could count the number of messages I'd received on one hand.

I came on the forums and posted the exact same thread as you have and had the same replies.

Hang in there, post on here and talk.

I've now got a few friends on here and although I haven't had any meets still I got all the advice I needed to go to a club for the first time (last night actually) and it was a really good time.

Also..

Don't try to do your profile in one go. Update it over a period of time mines still a bit shit but as I add things (or take stuff off!) I think it's getting a little better

over a year ago

Crikey you on a thread expecting help!

Grab your balls and hope for the best LOL

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

Have you tried asking your bank why youre not getting any interest?

over a year ago

"Leeds have two lovely clubs Pandora and Quest you may should consider also as a point start "

This lovely knows

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"What am I doing wrong here? Am getting no interest whatsoever am I really that unappealing?

Grab your balls and hope for the best LOL"

I thought some of the 'brotherhood' were giving some sound advice and was quite cute

over a year ago

You'll get there man. Just get your face out there and make some friends. Don't just expect sex. The people in here are absolutely incredible. As long as you treat them with respect you'll be fine.

I in the past have learnt that the hard way, but have absolutely learnt from my mistakes. You got this dude.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Some excellent advice in the posts above so I won't bore you and repeat the same stuff over again.

Good luck though.

By *ilf and old fartCouple
over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

Your profile says nothing, pics for friends only, little content. We wouldn't even be remotely interested due to that

over a year ago

It’s definitely opened up my profile Christ I’m struggling to keep up

over a year ago

I don’t think these type of threads are about advice, cause rarely if ever is the advice taken on board and if people have to tell someone what to do, then it’s not them, so it gives people a false impression, you have to work things things out for yourself, cause really it’s basic stuff and if you can’t grasp that, then what about other more complex issues ?!

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"It’s definitely opened up my profile Christ I’m struggling to keep up"

At least take off that negative status update for starters. Read some of the profiles of people who have posted so far, see how some of them reflect the person behind the profile

over a year ago

But you haven’t changed anything, even your status update is still up, which several women have mentioned.

over a year ago

Struggling in another dimension....

Welcome to Fab lol

over a year ago

We cant tell if you are appealing or not as mentioned above

over a year ago

"What am I doing wrong here? Am getting no interest whatsoever am I really that unappealing?

Grab your balls and hope for the best LOL

I thought some of the 'brotherhood' were giving some sound advice and was quite cute "

Sure, I agreed with everyone of them

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"I don’t think these type of threads are about advice, cause rarely if ever is the advice taken on board and if people have to tell someone what to do, then it’s not them, so it gives people a false impression, you have to work things things out for yourself, cause really it’s basic stuff and if you can’t grasp that, then what about other more complex issues ?!"

This

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"It’s definitely opened up my profile Christ I’m struggling to keep up

But you haven’t changed anything, even your status update is still up, which several women have mentioned. "

Exactly the same as I was thinking.

Mrs

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

over a year ago

"I don’t think these type of threads are about advice, cause rarely if ever is the advice taken on board and if people have to tell someone what to do, then it’s not them, so it gives people a false impression, you have to work things things out for yourself, cause really it’s basic stuff and if you can’t grasp that, then what about other more complex issues ?!"

Very true

over a year ago

Your distance from me is too far anyway, I can't see any photos of you, and your profile bio reads like you want women to message you and aren't willing to put in the effort. And if I just send a message that says hello like you suggested on your profile it doesn't give me much to say to you.

I'd want to be able to see a body shot on a profile, I'd want to know what they were after in terms of fb, FWB etc and if they did or didn't have kinks they were into. And I'd want something in the profile to help me start a conversation.

But that's just me.

over a year ago

I’ve seen a few of your status updates recently and truthfully, they are a huge turn off for many. It comes across as though you’re demanding things yourself, rather than chatting and getting to know people. I think I’d be more concerned if women didn’t have demands or requirements - they have to put safety first. Everyone’s allowed a preference but asking what’s the point, won’t get you a meet. I wish you well and please take on board everything everyone has said. It all works. Good luck!

over a year ago

I’m not seeking attention here, someone looked at my profile I messaged asking if she liked what she saw, her reply was not you, I can take she wasn’t interested but why be so rude about it

By *eadseekerMan
over a year ago

worcester

The problem is mate there's about 10,000 men on here and 12 women.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"I’m not seeking attention here, someone looked at my profile I messaged asking if she liked what she saw, her reply was not you, I can take she wasn’t interested but why be so rude about it "

There's another lesson to be learnt,don't take things to heart on here. That's a polite response to some messages I have received in the past, trust me.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I’m not seeking attention here, someone looked at my profile I messaged asking if she liked what she saw, her reply was not you, I can take she wasn’t interested but why be so rude about it "

Don't take it personally. Dust yourself down and move on. Tomorrow is another day

over a year ago

Lol that’s probably true

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Because everyone on the internet is a lovely a shining impeccable example of human kindness

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

8 Billion men to each female. The odds aren’t great

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"8 Billion men to each female. The odds aren’t great "

Put the work in

over a year ago

Nobody has accused you of attention seeking?

That’s why a lot of people look in ninja/hidden mode. I don’t think that’s rude, you asked and she gave you a honest reply. If she didn’t reply (which also should be a taken as a no) then you’d have probably called that rude also.

If you really want to meet someone go to a club and figure out your profile because at the end of the day it should reflect yourself.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

You look gorgeous sweety but you have only been here 7 weeks

Be patient x

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 22:53:36]

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Happens quite a lot but you won't get guys posting about it in the forums - not every is an . Don't worry it is the nature of the best move on

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

"The problem is mate there's about 10,000 men on here and 12 women."

Just 12 of us ... heck

over a year ago

"The problem is mate there's about 10,000 men on here and 12 women."

12 women, wow that’s nearly a dozen.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Give it another couple of months, if you still need help I'll send you one of my ladies.

over a year ago

You got a reply, which based on the site rules is more than you’re entitled to; ‘no reply is a reply’ is an official Fabswingers stance.

It’s more than many get, so you’ve started relatively well believe it or not.

over a year ago

"The problem is mate there's about 10,000 men on here and 12 women.

12 women, wow that’s nearly a dozen. "

Yeah but each woman has 3 holes and 2 hands, so...

over a year ago

Yeah but each woman has 3 holes and 2 hands, so..."

So, that makes 10,000 places to put your cock, so everything’s even.

over a year ago

So, that makes 10,000 places to put your cock, so everything’s even."

And you can't argue with that maths

over a year ago

"I’m not seeking attention here, someone looked at my profile I messaged asking if she liked what she saw, her reply was not you, I can take she wasn’t interested but why be so rude about it

That’s why a lot of people look in ninja/hidden mode. I don’t think that’s rude, you asked and she gave you a honest reply. If she didn’t reply (which also should be a taken as a no) then you’d have probably called that rude also.

If you really want to meet someone go to a club and figure out your profile because at the end of the day it should reflect yourself. "

Your profile’s brilliant! Good effort & very creative! X

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Your profile is shit. You've got no public photos and your profile text is two lines long. Why would anyone want to find out more about you when there are hundreds of better single male profiles?

You're not a single female so you can't get away with a profile that crap. Sort your shit out and stop wallowing in self pity. The fault is yours.

Frank

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Your profile’s brilliant! Good effort & very creative! X"

I'm sorry but that really made me laugh!!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Your profile is shit. You've got no public photos and your profile text is two lines long. Why would anyone want to find out more about you when there are hundreds of better single male profiles?

You're not a single female so you can't get away with a profile that crap. Sort your shit out and stop wallowing in self pity. The fault is yours.

Frank"

over a year ago

"I’m not seeking attention here, someone looked at my profile I messaged asking if she liked what she saw, her reply was not you, I can take she wasn’t interested but why be so rude about it

If you really want to meet someone go to a club and figure out your profile because at the end of the day it should reflect yourself.

Your profile’s brilliant! Good effort & very creative! X"

Thank you! x

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Just 12 of us ... heck "

That really made me laugh, good to add some light hearted ness to this.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Leeds have two lovely clubs Pandora and Quest you may should consider also as a point start

This lovely knows "

Shhh

I think the OP still not knowing about clubs in Leeds

over a year ago

Frank"

Frank by name, Frank by nature.

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Yeah but each woman has 3 holes and 2 hands, so..."

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl "

I'm a multitasker, what can I say?

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl "

Wrong face ffs

over a year ago

"Your profile’s brilliant! Good effort & very creative! X

I'm sorry but that really made me laugh!! "

Yours hurts my eyes a little bit! But it’s definitely different haha!

By *otplaythingWoman
over a year ago

South West

Sorry to say babe, but it's pretty dull. I'd read it and move on.

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

I'm a multitasker, what can I say?"

Haha! I recon your are

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Plus feet, what about our Foot fetish fabbers, don't miss them out

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Frank"

Get off the fence Frank, tell him what you really think

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

You mean you can do CTRL-ALT-DEL all at the same time?!

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Plus feet, what about our Foot fetish fabbers, don't miss them out "

There are a lot of them, good luck to them! Not one of my likes, how many do you think are on Fabs?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

23 days to delete my account didn’t realise how unattractive I was lol

Pal if you saw this by someone else what would your thoughts be. Would you expect them to message you or you message them asking why what's up it's like self pity and you need to remember your a grown adult navigate the site explore use the forum even if you're not leaving a comment have a nosey their has been plenty of threads by others asking for advice in my opinion I would venture and see what other advice is available and take on board what had been said on here to these are some of the tools to help you in life you get nothing until an effort is made even then don't expect as nothing is ever promised be patient

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Frank

Get off the fence Frank, tell him what you really think "

I don't like splinters

over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

You mean you can do CTRL-ALT-DEL all at the same time?! "

Lol with the same hand

over a year ago

need more on profile

few more pics wouldnt go amiss

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand "

You must have huge hands or a spectrum zx81.

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand "

God like

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Yours hurts my eyes a little bit! But it’s definitely different haha!"

Ah, that's intentional; it's meant to be eye-watering on many levels.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

There are a lot of them, good luck to them! Not one of my likes, how many do you think are on Fabs?"

They tip toe around the fringe so unknown quantity

By *riller500Man
over a year ago

manchester

It’s probably nothing to do with u as a person or the way u look

The ratio of guys to women on here has got to be atleast 100/1

I can pull easily in a club or pub as the ratio is closer to 50/50

Its a great site for women and a cockfest for guys haha don’t take it personal mate its just a numbers game

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm guessing nobody goes for a boob wank never mind the holes

over a year ago

You are not unattractive, whatever attractiveness means. However, you have to make the effort to give the best impression of you in your profile, without exaggerating much, and make yourself noticeable. Sometimes, it's by taking the time to see how others do it. I believe if you were to observe the Forum for a while, you'll begin to notice patterns that can benefit you.

Don't be negative in your profile and status before anyone has even looked your way. You've started this thread and have caught people's attention. Don't brag and talk big either. Just be a normal person in other words but treat it like you're going to interview for the top jobs.

What would you put in your CV and how would you present yourself.

However, bear in mind that not all good drivers can become Formula 1 starters. That's just life and it applies to every one of us.

over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

You must have huge hands or a spectrum zx81. "

Nah my wanking finger has grown exponentially during lockdown, it's like a whole arm unto itself

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

There are a lot of them, good luck to them! Not one of my likes, how many do you think are on Fabs?

They tip toe around the fringe so unknown quantity "

Haha! I’ve seen a few cheeky feet requests late at night in the cams!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Nah my wanking finger has grown exponentially during lockdown, it's like a whole arm unto itself "

Was ET a relative of your's?

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Nah my wanking finger has grown exponentially during lockdown, it's like a whole arm unto itself "

That’s evolution, lock down does have its benefits for some!

over a year ago

It's such a terrible profile. So yes, unappealing, sorry and all that

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

The blunt answer is yes.

You have an absolute crap profile.

Are you really expecting to put zero effort in and get free sex back?

Really?? You haven't bother writing a profile have you?

You did ask by the way!!

over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Nah my wanking finger has grown exponentially during lockdown, it's like a whole arm unto itself

Was ET a relative of your's? "

Yep, and Salad Fingers. Although he's less well known (search for him on YouT ube, you won't regret it. Well actually, you might)

over a year ago

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Yep, and Salad Fingers. Although he's less well known (search for him on YouT ube, you won't regret it. Well actually, you might) "

Oh salad fingers is awful. I was thinking maybe an aye aye with their long winkle finger

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Yep, and Salad Fingers. Although he's less well known (search for him on YouT ube, you won't regret it. Well actually, you might) "

I tell you what - I'll take hour word for it.

'Kitty' does sound like 'ET'.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"You mean you can do CTRL-ALT-DEL all at the same time?!

Lol with the same hand "

You're a god-damn maestro Kitty. If I was a control panel you'd be pushing all my buttons.

over a year ago

"To guarantee meets so soon you have to have a black cock or be part of a couple

No you don’t. The only thing you need to do is put effort in and make yourself stand out "

this and nearly everything else that's been said already. Be friendly, polite and welcoming, photos are essential and not all cock pics if you want to appeal to the masses. Let purple know what you're actually looking for and what you have to give. Be active in here. Be literate. Don't send messages saying simply "how r u" "wanna meet up" with cock photos attached. Most of us think with our heads, not private parts at the start.

over a year ago

A few more photo’s on your profile and a bit more text on what you like or want

over a year ago

"To guarantee meets so soon you have to have a black cock or be part of a couple

No you don’t. The only thing you need to do is put effort in and make yourself stand out

this and nearly everything else that's been said already. Be friendly, polite and welcoming, photos are essential and not all cock pics if you want to appeal to the masses. Let purple know what you're actually looking for and what you have to give. Be active in here. Be literate. Don't send messages saying simply "how r u" "wanna meet up" with cock photos attached. Most of us think with our heads, not private parts at the start. "

^^^^proof read before hitting send, unlike my previous message. Oops!!!

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

this and nearly everything else that's been said already. Be friendly, polite and welcoming, photos are essential and not all cock pics if you want to appeal to the masses. Let purple know what you're actually looking for and what you have to give. Be active in here. Be literate. Don't send messages saying simply "how r u" "wanna meet up" with cock photos attached. Most of us think with our heads, not private parts at the start.

^^^^proof read before hitting send, unlike my previous message. Oops!!! "

Wants to know who purple is, don't think I have met her

By *oob suckerMan
over a year ago

woking

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Yep, and Salad Fingers. Although he's less well known (search for him on YouT ube, you won't regret it. Well actually, you might)

Oh salad fingers is awful. I was thinking maybe an aye aye with their long winkle finger "

Cheeky

over a year ago

^^^^proof read before hitting send, unlike my previous message. Oops!!!

Wants to know who purple is, don't think I have met her "

Very few have been lucky to meet her so far. She's very nosy and wants to know all there is to know about what you want and what you can give

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Take heed about what's been said by others.

We're emerging from a pandemic, so people are reticent over meeting.

You have to invent yourself, ie, you are a 'Product', which needs selling! That's what it comes down too, putting yourself out, and effectively 'selling yourself'.

It's all about getting noticed! It's also about saying in your profile what you can both contribute in any meet as well as what you seek! At present, neither aspect appears.

Get into Forums. Get to Socials in your area; ironically, there was the Eden Social in Leeds this weekend.

Get a facial pic up at least.

It's all about your Patience, more Patience and Perseverance, plus a thick skin to handle the no-replies etc.

It does work but it takes time and does eventually work.

over a year ago

Having been on and off the site over 4 years (and had only 3 meets in that time), I'm realistic insofar as not expecting an avalanche of messages waiting in my inbox.

My frustration lies with messages being deleted without being read, or being read without so much as a polite "thanks but no thanks", when I reply to ALL messages as a matter of courtesy. Why wouldn't I if someone takes their time to do so by showing me some attention?

As someone who is intelligent and articulate, I never send a basic "hi" or some crap one-liner, and I like to come across in my profile as a genuine Fabber who sells himself. But when I take time to tailor a message to someone's profile as opposed to some shitty copy/paste job) and get zero response, I sometimes think "why bother?"

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

That's the reason you are having difficulty.

over a year ago

"Having been on and off the site over 4 years (and had only 3 meets in that time), I'm realistic insofar as not expecting an avalanche of messages waiting in my inbox.

My frustration lies with messages being deleted without being read, or being read without so much as a polite "thanks but no thanks", when I reply to ALL messages as a matter of courtesy. Why wouldn't I if someone takes their time to do so by showing me some attention?

As someone who is intelligent and articulate, I never send a basic "hi" or some crap one-liner, and I like to come across in my profile as a genuine Fabber who sells himself. But when I take time to tailor a message to someone's profile as opposed to some shitty copy/paste job) and get zero response, I sometimes think "why bother?"

"

Feel free to pick a woman and reply to her hundreds of messages, so we can get on with using the site as we wish

over a year ago

"Feel free to pick a woman and reply to her hundreds of messages, so we can get on with using the site as we wish "

Given your frankly stupid and immature response, rest assured that you would never be that woman. Period.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Feel free to pick a woman and reply to her hundreds of messages, so we can get on with using the site as we wish

Given your frankly stupid and immature response, rest assured that you would never be that woman. Period. "

Well that's made things crystal clear!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

OP, I fabbed one of your pics which would get my vote - personally I would get rid of the other ones and put a little bit of content in your profile. You are stating for people "to contact you of you are what they want" - thing is they wont know that because you do not say much about yourself?

Good luck!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"Feel free to pick a woman and reply to her hundreds of messages, so we can get on with using the site as we wish

Given your frankly stupid and immature response, rest assured that you would never be that woman. Period. "

Oooops. Humour bypass perhaps.

over a year ago

I'm used to getting no interest, only gay or bi men ever message me, on about 90 different dating sites an apps and get no replies from females lmao. Thought a hook up site like this where people are mostly looking for the same thing, would be better, I was wrong.

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

On for 7 weeks during a plague outbreak.

Really.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm used to getting no interest, only gay or bi men ever message me, on about 90 different dating sites an apps and get no replies from females lmao. Thought a hook up site like this where people are mostly looking for the same thing, would be better, I was wrong. "

This is not a hook up site.

over a year ago

Insult me all you like. It’s true, women have the right to choose to use the site as they see fit, regardless of what men think.

Also, I was joking around, hence the emoji, but, whatever.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

It’s neither stupid nor immature, it’s truthful. Have a day as a woman on here and see if you want to reply to all the messages.

Throwing insults at others shows your level of immaturity

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 14:51:48]

over a year ago

Given your frankly stupid and immature response, rest assured that you would never be that woman. Period.

It’s neither stupid nor immature, it’s truthful. Have a day as a woman on here and see if you want to reply to all the messages.

Throwing insults at others shows your level of immaturity "

Oh my this thread is getting quite mean. Can't we just all be mature and nice to each other +

It's only dating.

over a year ago

"I'm used to getting no interest, only gay or bi men ever message me, on about 90 different dating sites an apps and get no replies from females lmao. Thought a hook up site like this where people are mostly looking for the same thing, would be better, I was wrong.

This is not a hook up site."

Exactly this is a swinging site (primarily) swinging is a lifestyle with its own scenes, etiquette and culture.

Most of the successful guys, some of whom we consider friends are genuine swingers who embrace the lifestyle and all it has to offer. They attend socials, club which can lead to private party invites (If your a decent, respectful guy who brings skills to the table which others desire).

The skills needed in swinging are absolutely no different to pulling in the normal word. Charm, engaging conversation, self confidence and respect are key ingredients to been successful.

A lot of guys fail in the normal world as they are unable to engage with and chat up women effectively in normal life. They then come here and think that the social norms and skills somehow don't matter and can be by passed by saying wanna fuck or similar "cos its a sex site right".

If you can't pull in normal life in the pub, at work, at the bus stop etc etc then you are going to struggle here even more because Fab requires single to bring their A Game.

KJ

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Given the imbalance in the numbers of men v. females/couples here I'm surprised that so many guys still post here expecting to write a one line profile, post a few cock pics, tick a few boxes and get a response.

Guys, if you went to a club where there were 500 men and 25 women how much effort would you need to make to get noticed, let alone walk away with one of them? What makes you think this place is any different?

over a year ago

Basically might as well delete my account then, like I did all the other sites. Ta

over a year ago

Your profile is the biggest help or hindrance.

It’s the first thing women look at before even reading a message, if there’s no effort put into your profile well it says it all

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Your profile is the biggest help or hindrance.

It’s the first thing women look at before even reading a message, if there’s no effort put into your profile well it says it all "

That's me knackered then too.

over a year ago

32 views today something worked lol

over a year ago

"32 views today something worked lol"
likely all males.

over a year ago

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

" "

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Having been on and off the site over 4 years (and had only 3 meets in that time), I'm realistic insofar as not expecting an avalanche of messages waiting in my inbox.

"

I think your profile is alright, but, perhaps you should consider getting rid of your most recent pic as your cock looks diseased.

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm used to getting no interest, only gay or bi men ever message me, on about 90 different dating sites an apps and get no replies from females lmao. Thought a hook up site like this where people are mostly looking for the same thing, would be better, I was wrong. "

Sam, your profile says your bi- curious and you state you've sucked off men. Now I want you to stop and think, and I mean really think, why you might be getting only men contacting you.

over a year ago

"I'm used to getting no interest, only gay or bi men ever message me, on about 90 different dating sites an apps and get no replies from females lmao. Thought a hook up site like this where people are mostly looking for the same thing, would be better, I was wrong.

Sam, your profile says your bi- curious and you state you've sucked off men. Now I want you to stop and think, and I mean really think, why you might be getting only men contacting you."

I've changed it loads over the last year. Same result. Also I believe in honesty.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

We nearly always read the profiles of those that post and lots do it in stealth mode.

How many messages?

over a year ago

That will be mostly men checking out your cock.

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Sam, your profile says your bi- curious and you state you've sucked off men. Now I want you to stop and think, and I mean really think, why you might be getting only men contacting you. I've changed it loads over the last year. Same result. Also I believe in honesty."

And all credit to you for your honesty, Sam. Not getting you very far though, is it?

Just stating your bi-curious is enough methinks, and leave the rest to the imagination.

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Guys, as a couple I think some of you, not all, get a bad press.

It's easy to criticise single guys, pointing out the odds against you, the difficulties you will encounter in clubs and social meets and only bring your A game etc.

But just remember, couples and ladies have a role to play too.

Again, some, not all wouldn't get a second glance in a pub and they are neither attractive sexually or personality wise.

We have attended parties where most half decent looking men wouldn't touch some of the women with a proverbial barge pole.

Again, not all.

Guys, don't take the criticism to heart, sticks and stones and all that.

The advice to get to socials and clubs is great, get yourself around, you won't regret it.

Swinging scene is great if you know how to play the game.

over a year ago

I’ve been on and off this site for best part of 2 years I’ll let you know when I have any luck

But really it’s not a quick fuck kind of place that is the first mistake to make.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Some people will be along shortly to tell you that patience is key, that there was a pandemic going on, that you’re a single guy and it’s nearly impossible to get a meet, but stay strong and who knows in a year or two a women may or may not reply to your message. "

If that doesn’t work read a book, some blogs there’s loads of stuff about it on the inter-web, go to a social , just be yourself , hang in there, it will all be okay….

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

You see a lot of profiles saying they’ve been on and off the site for X amount of years. Now I know real life can sometimes get in the way. But I do find that for me, a bit off putting, because I think, what if you spend time getting to know someone for them to just leave.

By *vriderMan
over a year ago

Chester

Kitty!! So naughty! Pmsl

Lol with the same hand

Here is the solution...

https://youtu.be/mdr2eLAAPuw

By *ugsly95Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

Sadly it’s hard for single guys atm it’s not really the place, there is more of us the women looking so it’s hard

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Like most things online dating, sex, hookups etc women "swipe right" on 5% of men. Good luck o/p!

Post new Message to Thread