Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies' filters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies, I had an idea for a filtering strategy. Change your profile text to "only interested in women". The guys who then write in are either too lazy to read, chancers or stupid. All you then have to do is hit block without the tedium of reading the actual message. Do that for a certain amount of time or periodically for a bit and your prayers should be answered.

Can you see any downsides to this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Or change your filters to not looking for men, it effectively blocks them for messaging. Only have looking for women active. That way you won't get irritated by men messaging, have to go through the effort of blocking and clearing your inbox and it has a more instant effect. Win.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Or change your filters to not looking for men, it effectively blocks them for messaging. Only have looking for women active. That way you won't get irritated by men messaging, have to go through the effort of blocking and clearing your inbox and it has a more instant effect. Win."

another option if you don't want to set a full on age range filter

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Or change your filters to not looking for men, it effectively blocks them for messaging. Only have looking for women active. That way you won't get irritated by men messaging, have to go through the effort of blocking and clearing your inbox and it has a more instant effect. Win."

Yep, this works.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Or filter out everyone and mail people you are interested in.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’d doesn’t work. The daft ones don’t bother reading anything. I couldn’t be more offputting if I tried. Yet the only peace is when I filter to 99 year olds…

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"I’d doesn’t work. The daft ones don’t bother reading anything. I couldn’t be more offputting if I tried. Yet the only peace is when I filter to 99 year olds… "

Yet you blew my 99yr old neighbour out!

over a year ago

Ah, but what if you're looking for guys, but want to some out?

over a year ago

"I’d doesn’t work. The daft ones don’t bother reading anything. I couldn’t be more offputting if I tried. Yet the only peace is when I filter to 99 year olds… "

Exactly. I'm talking about ing these ones out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Women always want cock, everyone knows that. That's why they are online- looking for cock.

Bit mean to try and trick men when all they are doing is offering their cock to put the poor damsel out of her dry vag misery.

over a year ago

"Women always want cock, everyone knows that. That's why they are online- looking for cock.

Bit mean to try and trick men when all they are doing is offering their cock to put the poor damsel out of her dry vag misery. "

Yeah, well obviously!! Who would want to engage in intelligent conversation?! You're all just waiting by your keyboards or phones gagging for it, so you'll just want to cut to the chase

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I’d doesn’t work. The daft ones don’t bother reading anything. I couldn’t be more offputting if I tried. Yet the only peace is when I filter to 99 year olds…

Exactly. I'm talking about ing these ones out. "

I could write I have herpes at the top and still get crazies…

over a year ago

OP....is this some sort of ploy to knock out the competition by disguising it as some sort of helpful advice for women??

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

It’s like you read my mind posting this thread.

I just want some decent conversations that will lead to an exceptional connection or two.

over a year ago

"Women always want cock, everyone knows that. That's why they are online- looking for cock.

Bit mean to try and trick men when all they are doing is offering their cock to put the poor damsel out of her dry vag misery.

Yeah, well obviously!! Who would want to engage in intelligent conversation?! You're all just waiting by your keyboards or phones gagging for it, so you'll just want to cut to the chase "

Exactly!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Or change your filters to not looking for men, it effectively blocks them for messaging. Only have looking for women active. That way you won't get irritated by men messaging, have to go through the effort of blocking and clearing your inbox and it has a more instant effect. Win.

Ah, but what if you're looking for guys, but want to remove some out? "

I like the ah like that's a proper quandary now. Hmm, OP, I don't know. How could a woman look for men, but also not have incompatible men message her?

Gosh, it's a proper tricky one that's for sure. I have heard on the underground that a newfangled method exists, I'm not sure of the success rate but it involves (and don't quote me on this) a woman searching for men herself? Because, if rumours are to be believed, women can filter out men but still message men they like the look of. Be proactive.

Look, it might not work, I'm just trying to solve this complex issue and having too much fun doing it while my bath runs.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Or change your filters to not looking for men, it effectively blocks them for messaging. Only have looking for women active. That way you won't get irritated by men messaging, have to go through the effort of blocking and clearing your inbox and it has a more instant effect. Win.

Ah, but what if you're looking for guys, but want to remove some out?

I like the ah like that's a proper quandary now. Hmm, OP, I don't know. How could a woman look for men, but also not have incompatible men message her?

Gosh, it's a proper tricky one that's for sure. I have heard on the underground that a newfangled method exists, I'm not sure of the success rate but it involves (and don't quote me on this) a woman searching for men herself? Because, if rumours are to be believed, women can filter out men but still message men they like the look of. Be proactive.

Look, it might not work, I'm just trying to solve this complex issue and having too much fun doing it while my bath runs.

"

Post new Message to Thread