Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strange behaviour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed this strange behaviour recently. Only noticed in women sorry just observation. At college one women who I was good friends with bitching and getting pissy at one of the others. Pretty normal so far but they are always hanging out together sleepovers and such. The guy who was her friends and helped her out never even gets a message. Is this normal? Have I never seen it because never been around large groups of women? again sorry. Whatever it is its very strange and self destructive lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Third world problems

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Third world problems "

Think you mean first world Yas x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Third world problems

Think you mean first world Yas x"

Yes that also xxx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've noticed this strange behaviour recently. Only noticed in women sorry just observation. At college one women who I was good friends with bitching and getting pissy at one of the others. Pretty normal so far but they are always hanging out together sleepovers and such. The guy who was her friends and helped her out never even gets a message. Is this normal? Have I never seen it because never been around large groups of women? again sorry. Whatever it is its very strange and self destructive lol "

This guy 'helped' her out , so now she owes him ...... ???

She should be nicer to him cos he was 'good' to her ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Third world problems

Yes that also xxx"

Well 3 and 1 are 4 ......

So where are we now ?

over a year ago

"Third world problems "

Did you mean third plant from the sun?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Third world problems

Think you mean first world Yas x"

I'm not dizzy really

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Third world problems

Did you mean third plant from the sun? "

No I meant its not that deep

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Third world problems

Yes that also xxx

Well 3 and 1 are 4 ......

So where are we now ?"

First

You are my great teacher

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is.

Why does she need to msg him?

over a year ago

"I've noticed this strange behaviour recently. Only noticed in women sorry just observation. At college one women who I was good friends with bitching and getting pissy at one of the others. Pretty normal so far but they are always hanging out together sleepovers and such. The guy who was her friends and helped her out never even gets a message. Is this normal? Have I never seen it because never been around large groups of women? again sorry. Whatever it is its very strange and self destructive lol

This guy 'helped' her out , so now she owes him ...... ???

She should be nicer to him cos he was 'good' to her ?"

No I mean checking in a hi not all the time just once in a while. I'm obviously being nieve in thinking we was friends.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm not sure I understand what the problem is.

Why does she need to msg him?"

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So are you the guy???

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

People fall out when there are a group of them, they also don't always keep in touch with friends. I don't think its gender specific

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I have been a listening ear for friends in the past who have subsequently not bothered with me. Some people are like that

over a year ago

"So are you the guy???"

Yes I'm a guy. I was asking a question about the Behaviour not my own feelings just about the behaviour. Hence the title

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"So are you the guy???

Yes I'm a guy. I was asking a question about the Behaviour not my own feelings just about the behaviour. Hence the title "

Strange behaviour can be male or female

Why not fone your friend ask her

over a year ago

"I have been a listening ear for friends in the past who have subsequently not bothered with me. Some people are like that"

Thank you I haven't really noticed the bitching part before that's why it was strange behaviour to me. the dropping you part yea I've experienced that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have been a listening ear for friends in the past who have subsequently not bothered with me. Some people are like that

Thank you I haven't really noticed the bitching part before that's why it was strange behaviour to me. the dropping you part yea I've experienced that. "

I once spent hours of my time (willingly I might add) with a friend whose marriage was in trouble. She dropped me like a hot potato as soon as things resolved. Meh! It happens.

I don't have time for bitching it's tiring, boring and immature it's not gender specific either.

over a year ago

"So are you the guy???

Yes I'm a guy. I was asking a question about the Behaviour not my own feelings just about the behaviour. Hence the title

Strange behaviour can be male or female

Why not fone your friend ask her"

I know it's not gender specific definitely not men do some odd shit to lol. I did ask the question and apologise because I don't want to assign gender bias or bias of any kind and I do apologise if it did seem that way.

over a year ago

"I have been a listening ear for friends in the past who have subsequently not bothered with me. Some people are like that

Thank you I haven't really noticed the bitching part before that's why it was strange behaviour to me. the dropping you part yea I've experienced that.

I once spent hours of my time (willingly I might add) with a friend whose marriage was in trouble. She dropped me like a hot potato as soon as things resolved. Meh! It happens.

I don't have time for bitching it's tiring, boring and immature it's not gender specific either. "

I didn't think it was maybe because my last group of friends all got along really well and just generally had no complaints. But the group now don't so maybe that why I'm now seeing this behaviour. I've just been fortunate lol.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Not sure I'd say that's strange behaviour.

Do you feel left out of the sleepovers?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't have time for bitching it's tiring, boring and immature it's not gender specific either.

I didn't think it was maybe because my last group of friends all got along really well and just generally had no complaints. But the group now don't so maybe that why I'm now seeing this behaviour. I've just been fortunate lol. "

Possibly. I've worked in offices where grown men and women got seriously upset because someone used a teabag before they'd put money in the tea fund. . The bitching that went on was laughable. When I said it would be a sad day if I couldn't give a colleague a cup of tea without making them pay for it they all looked at me as if I was the strange one.

over a year ago

I didn't think it was maybe because my last group of friends all got along really well and just generally had no complaints. But the group now don't so maybe that why I'm now seeing this behaviour. I've just been fortunate lol.

Possibly. I've worked in offices where grown men and women got seriously upset because someone used a teabag before they'd put money in the tea fund. . The bitching that went on was laughable. When I said it would be a sad day if I couldn't give a colleague a cup of tea without making them pay for it they all looked at me as if I was the strange one. "

They would definitely look at me like that then where all entitled to drink what's the harm. After hearing that I'm glad I never worked in an office lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Possibly. I've worked in offices where grown men and women got seriously upset because someone used a teabag before they'd put money in the tea fund. . The bitching that went on was laughable. When I said it would be a sad day if I couldn't give a colleague a cup of tea without making them pay for it they all looked at me as if I was the strange one.

They would definitely look at me like that then where all entitled to drink what's the harm. After hearing that I'm glad I never worked in an office lol "

You don't want to know about the great inquisition into "who moved the sandwiches in the fridge?".

People are odd. Put them in a group and the oddness increases to greater than the sum of individual oddness

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sometimes when people really like each other, they end up spending too much time together and getting on each others nerves. You see it with couples too and I've seen it with male friendships.

over a year ago

"Sometimes when people really like each other, they end up spending too much time together and getting on each others nerves. You see it with couples too and I've seen it with male friendships. "

Seems I've been lucky this far to only experience this once. I must admit I tend to stear clear of bitchiness so maybe I've noticed it around me just not registered because I didn't join in lol. Off in my own world that definitely sounds about right haha

Post new Message to Thread