Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Super powers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Suppose like in 'X men' where you wake up one morning to find that you realise you have super sexual powers beyond normal humanity. Do you employ this new gift to serve humanity (women) in need of your service (bearing in mind there is a 5 year full waiting list for...)? Thus giving up your real full time job or stay in the office /building site slaving away the torturous hours?

Well,honestly? If I was single and happy then I don't see why not? But once I've found someone really nice then obviously I'd probably have to go back to real work. I mean you're providing a delicate yet much needed service for the professional decerning lady. So does this make me a whore? Well I'd argue 'NO'. Because by a definition a 'Whore' (man or women) is someone who will quite frankly sleep with anyone...(I'm not implying this is "bad" each to thier own. In fact I use to know someone who called herself a whore. She was so cute. You would have never thought it. A real lady in the street, with so much to give) for what ever reason. But as a professional person, providing a much needed service. Who doesn't just accept anyone, i,e, does there does have to be a mental connection too. And nothing can 'pay' for this.

Of course this dilemma does apply to ladies too.

Anyway I'm really curious to see what the feedback is between men and women. I would guess 99.9% of men would change career and 50% of women wouldn't. I am prepared if it's 99.99% of women prove me wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I don’t understand. What sexual super power??

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So you're going to serve humanity but only the ones you find attractive? Not very altruistic of you. Surely that's just you serving yourself, not humanity?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Makes no sense what so ever

Post new Message to Thread