Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

All about you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not done this is a while so Miss D checking in.

This is a thread for you, all about you....I want to know if you have any exciting plans for the coming week? Or if you did anything exciting over the weekend

or did you just chill?

How do you feel? Happy? Sad? Want to talk about it?

Whatever you want to share is your choice because this thread is for you

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm good thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

A couple of months ago I decided to make changes and burn off the excess lockdown pounds.

I started at a gym and I'm really beginning to feel the difference.

Today, I treated myself to a bicycle to encourage and to aid my well being.

Mrs A has decided to take up Martial Arts too.

Reply privately

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

I'm tip top thanks for asking. I've a decidedly mundane week ahead.

Reply privately

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

You've now given me a bloomin earworm though

Reply privately

By *oldiertronixMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Been better to be honest but grateful for what I have. Thanks for the thread though x

Reply privately

By *drian HardthrobMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I'm good thanks. Had a super chill weekend also feeling happy, healthy and optimistic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm good thanks "

Good stuff Wonko

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A couple of months ago I decided to make changes and burn off the excess lockdown pounds.

I started at a gym and I'm really beginning to feel the difference.

Today, I treated myself to a bicycle to encourage and to aid my well being.

Mrs A has decided to take up Martial Arts too. "

This is fantastic! Well done you. You will get in shape in no time

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have my ups and downs as y’all know , I’d say mostly up this week, but today has felt a bit shitty not going to lie.

I’ve got a boobie consultation in less than 3 weeks so that’s keeping me buzzing !!!

I’m trying to my best to be kind to myself and not beat myself with the hard stick all the freaking time…I wish I could speed up some things but I *guess* I have to be a very patient girl here…

Anyway, got some good plans for this coming week, so x I think I’m looking forward to them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm tip top thanks for asking. I've a decidedly mundane week ahead."

Uneventful is good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for asking Miss D

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been better to be honest but grateful for what I have. Thanks for the thread though x "

I hope you are ok, and yep, always something to be positive for x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm good thanks. Had a super chill weekend also feeling happy, healthy and optimistic "

Brilliant stuff!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need to lose weight and build up to a marathon. This is going to be fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm good thanks

Good stuff Wonko "

Besides if I told you what I was doing this week it would implicate you and we would both be arrested

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Went to my first club - was interesting and less scary than i thought it would be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have my ups and downs as y’all know , I’d say mostly up this week, but today has felt a bit shitty not going to lie.

I’ve got a boobie consultation in less than 3 weeks so that’s keeping me buzzing !!!

I’m trying to my best to be kind to myself and not beat myself with the hard stick all the freaking time…I wish I could speed up some things but I *guess* I have to be a very patient girl here…

Anyway, got some good plans for this coming week, so x I think I’m looking forward to them "

Keep focusing on those positives lovely, sorry you have been feeling crappy but glad you are being kind. Self care is crucial xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I need to lose weight and build up to a marathon. This is going to be fun"

Good luck with it all! Great approach and attitude x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm good thanks

Good stuff Wonko

Besides if I told you what I was doing this week it would implicate you and we would both be arrested "

Nothing shocks me Wonko

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nothing much during the week, but on Friday I'm going to a Classic Ibiza night at Darley Park in Derby, then on Saturday ma best mate Brother Dave and me are going to watch Derby v F****t at Pride Park

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Went to my first club - was interesting and less scary than i thought it would be."

Oh fantastic! Did you have a good time and are you going to go again?

Reply privately

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"I'm tip top thanks for asking. I've a decidedly mundane week ahead.

Uneventful is good"

Certainly, no complaint from me

I should add the pup I reunited with it's owners last week is so happy to be home.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing much during the week, but on Friday I'm going to a Classic Ibiza night at Darley Park in Derby, then on Saturday ma best mate Brother Dave and me are going to watch Derby v F****t at Pride Park "

That sounds like a great weekend coming up! Definitely something to look forward too x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have my ups and downs as y’all know , I’d say mostly up this week, but today has felt a bit shitty not going to lie.

Anyway, got some good plans for this coming week, so x I think I’m looking forward to them

Keep focusing on those positives lovely, sorry you have been feeling crappy but glad you are being kind. Self care is crucial xx"

Only today so 1 bad day out of 7 I guess is a result x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Uneventful is good

I should add the pup I reunited with it's owners last week is so happy to be home."

Ahhh that is lovely to hear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Feeling pretty low at moment. Split up few weeks ago. Hoping a social with a lovely lady tomorrow will give me a boost.

Reply privately

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

Uneventful is good

I should add the pup I reunited with it's owners last week is so happy to be home.

Ahhh that is lovely to hear "

It made my weekend to get the update

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I am hyper-stressed because of stuff that is going on at work and it's really bringing my mood down. Luke

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Had a lovely chilled weekend before a busy week ahead. Feeling generally really happy and relaxed with everything and just concentrating on building up strength in my hip now I’m off crutches

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Feeling pretty low at moment. Split up few weeks ago. Hoping a social with a lovely lady tomorrow will give me a boost."

So sorry to hear that. Sounds like tomorrow is just what you need. Would love you to report back how it went. Good luck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am hyper-stressed because of stuff that is going on at work and it's really bringing my mood down. Luke "

Oh no! Please take some time for yourself, stress is horrible. Self care is so important x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had a lovely chilled weekend before a busy week ahead. Feeling generally really happy and relaxed with everything and just concentrating on building up strength in my hip now I’m off crutches "

Oh bless you. Hope you haven't been in too much pain take it easy please

Reply privately

By *lexMegasMan
over a year ago

WREXHAM

Getting so ose to completing on my new house. Also hit the stone and a half milestone for weight loss since buying a bike. Closer to getting back to martial arts. The end of August is brimming with positivity.

Also, some very exciting club nights coming up that I've booked in for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not done this is a while so Miss D checking in.

This is a thread for you, all about you....I want to know if you have any exciting plans for the coming week? Or if you did anything exciting over the weekend

or did you just chill?

Whatever you want to share is your choice because this thread is for you "

Thank you very much for the thread…

I’m looking forward to this week because I hope to publish a book I wrote in the last lockdown. Been putting it off for a while but now is the time to get it out there.

How are you?

Reply privately

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

My best mate is coming up for the weekend this weekend coming. I haven’t seen her since November so I’m so excited! We’re off to clubf together Friday night. Can’t wait to see her and spend quality us time together

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Getting so ose to completing on my new house. Also hit the stone and a half milestone for weight loss since buying a bike. Closer to getting back to martial arts. The end of August is brimming with positivity.

Also, some very exciting club nights coming up that I've booked in for. "

Bravo on all the achievements!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Feeling pretty low at moment. Split up few weeks ago. Hoping a social with a lovely lady tomorrow will give me a boost.

So sorry to hear that. Sounds like tomorrow is just what you need. Would love you to report back how it went. Good luck!"

Thanks will do.

Reply privately

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"Feeling pretty low at moment. Split up few weeks ago. Hoping a social with a lovely lady tomorrow will give me a boost."

Hope it goes well!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Getting so ose to completing on my new house. Also hit the stone and a half milestone for weight loss since buying a bike. Closer to getting back to martial arts. The end of August is brimming with positivity.

Also, some very exciting club nights coming up that I've booked in for. "

Oooh brilliant! Well done you. Lots to be looking forward too x

Reply privately

over a year ago

or did you just chill?

Thank you very much for the thread…

I’m looking forward to this week because I hope to publish a book I wrote in the last lockdown. Been putting it off for a while but now is the time to get it out there.

How are you? "

Would love to know more about your book. That sounds like an amazing achievement x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My best mate is coming up for the weekend this weekend coming. I haven’t seen her since November so I’m so excited! We’re off to clubf together Friday night. Can’t wait to see her and spend quality us time together "

Ooh hope you have a great catch up and a great time at the club x

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Had a lovely chilled weekend before a busy week ahead. Feeling generally really happy and relaxed with everything and just concentrating on building up strength in my hip now I’m off crutches

Oh bless you. Hope you haven't been in too much pain take it easy please "

Cheers Chuck worst is well and truly over so onwards and upwards. Hope you’re well! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mixed week with demons and emotional chat with friend about same demons

Came off a kink site that has been part of my life for last good few years

Made it out every day which is improvement

Looking forward to but nervous about going to my first kink event since lock down

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Hello Miss D,

I know, I know it's a thread for us but I'd also like to check in and see how you're doing? Are you looking forward to the Shrewsbury social?

I've had a very relaxed weekend, today the house has been empty and I've spent it trying to sort out my sports bras and trainers, I need to get back into getting fit to fuck. Next week is busy work wise, I've also got an erotica reading with my favourite bunch of pervs that I'm slightly nervous about as I'm prone to random giggling. Oh well!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finally, a thread all about me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This week I'm going to sort some jobs out around the house. Starting tommorrow with laying chippings then fencing and making a side gate, then some painting ing and rubbish to take away(which I will probably end up fly tipping because I can't get into any of the damn waste disposal/recycling places )

I've been waiting months for tradesmen to come and do the work for me but it seems like nobody wants to work these days ffs I see threads on here about sex with tradesmen fantasies, but all I fantasise about is finding one who will actually do the fucking job!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had a lovely chilled weekend before a busy week ahead. Feeling generally really happy and relaxed with everything and just concentrating on building up strength in my hip now I’m off crutches

Oh bless you. Hope you haven't been in too much pain take it easy please

Cheers Chuck worst is well and truly over so onwards and upwards. Hope you’re well! X"

Good, just keep taking it easy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mixed week with demons and emotional chat with friend about same demons

Came off a kink site that has been part of my life for last good few years

Made it out every day which is improvement

Looking forward to but nervous about going to my first kink event since lock down "

I hope you are ok and putting those demons to bed, as painful as it is it is necessary for emotional healing. Always look forwards, never back x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello Miss D,

I know, I know it's a thread for us but I'd also like to check in and see how you're doing? Are you looking forward to the Shrewsbury social?

I've had a very relaxed weekend, today the house has been empty and I've spent it trying to sort out my sports bras and trainers, I need to get back into getting fit to fuck. Next week is busy work wise, I've also got an erotica reading with my favourite bunch of pervs that I'm slightly nervous about as I'm prone to random giggling. Oh well!"

Oh Meli, you are beautiful but I hear you on the fit to fuck. It's how you feel inside.

As for me, it's not about me. It's all about you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good thanks"

Good

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 17:17:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Finally, a thread all about me."

Well then! Tell me about you? What's happening?

Reply privately

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Hey OP.

I got back to the gym this morning for the first time in a while. Great class and came out buzzing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This week I'm going to sort some jobs out around the house. Starting tommorrow with laying chippings then fencing and making a side gate, then some painting ing and rubbish to take away(which I will probably end up fly tipping because I can't get into any of the damn waste disposal/recycling places )

I've been waiting months for tradesmen to come and do the work for me but it seems like nobody wants to work these days ffs I see threads on here about sex with tradesmen fantasies, but all I fantasise about is finding one who will actually do the fucking job! "

That sounds busy! Hope you get it sorted

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey OP.

I got back to the gym this morning for the first time in a while. Great class and came out buzzing "

Great stuff Minnie! Keep it up! X

Reply privately

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

or did you just chill?

Ah this is nice, I’m great! Just did my first solo camp, just one night but this is the first child free weekend where I have done what I wanted without waiting on someone else or being let down by anyone and I even managed to clean my whole house through when I got home today because I was in such a much better frame of mind. It has been a good weekend

I hope you had a great weekend or have something exciting to look forward to!

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

This weekend:

Went for dinner with a friend then to the cinema (it rained on the way out)

Went wheelchair racing training (in the rain)

Went horse riding (in the rain)

Had a little birthday get together in Manchester for our son (it only rained as we got into the car)

I sat outside a lot of shops/businesses and blocked the pavement

Reply privately

By *ager4moreWoman
over a year ago

Warrington

I’m on my 7th day of a fortnight’s bed rest after a tummy tuck plus breast uplift and implants on Monday. The pain gets easier to manage every day, but today the left side of my newly positioned belly button is grinding my gears and I can’t find a pain free, comfy position.

Post-op wound check tomorrow and hopefully the doc will remove my drains. I also want him to explain why he’s done a basic hip-to-hip abdominoplasty rather than the fleur de lis procedure that I paid for and he both talked me through and marked me up for before I went into theatre. I’m glad that I don’t have the vertical scar, but not if it’s at the expense of the best results.

Overall I’m feeling positive and my body confidence shot up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

or did you just chill?

Ah this is nice, I’m great! Just did my first solo camp, just one night but this is the first child free weekend where I have done what I wanted without waiting on someone else or being let down by anyone and I even managed to clean my whole house through when I got home today because I was in such a much better frame of mind. It has been a good weekend

I hope you had a great weekend or have something exciting to look forward to! "

People underestimate the value of taking time to do something for yourself, it's ok to be selfish at times, it sounds like you don't often get the opportunity. Hope you do more of it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This weekend:

Had a little birthday get together in Manchester for our son (it only rained as we got into the car)

"

What did you see? How did the training go? Hope you are taking it easy now x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m on my 7th day of a fortnight’s bed rest after a tummy tuck plus breast uplift and implants on Monday. The pain gets easier to manage every day, but today the left side of my newly positioned belly button is grinding my gears and I can’t find a pain free, comfy position.

Post-op wound check tomorrow and hopefully the doc will remove my drains. I also want him to explain why he’s done a basic hip-to-hip abdominoplasty rather than the fleur de lis procedure that I paid for and he both talked me through and marked me up for before I went into theatre. I’m glad that I don’t have the vertical scar, but not if it’s at the expense of the best results.

Overall I’m feeling positive and my body confidence shot up."

Oh bless you. Hope you are managing the pain, and Fab is keeping you entertained. Just look after yourself and take it easy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"This weekend:

What did you see? How did the training go? Hope you are taking it easy now x"

We saw a Spanish language film called "El inconveniente". Training was decent, but hard work in the wet

Currently sat on the sofa.... How about you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This weekend:

What did you see? How did the training go? Hope you are taking it easy now x

We saw a Spanish language film called "El inconveniente". Training was decent, but hard work in the wet

Currently sat on the sofa.... How about you?"

I bet it can be gruelling, glad you enjoyed the film

Aw, this thread is for you, not for me xx

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Good here making roast dins listening to music planning for week ahead

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good here making roast dins listening to music planning for week ahead "

Sounds great! What you having?

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

week off work, tons of DIY to do.

Where`s my tool belt?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"week off work, tons of DIY to do.

Where`s my tool belt?"

I hope you find a little time for yourself x

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've had a lovely Sunday afternoon, lunch with a friend.

No firm plans for this week yet, but going to be home alone next weekend and can't wait!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've had a lovely Sunday afternoon, lunch with a friend.

No firm plans for this week yet, but going to be home alone next weekend and can't wait!!"

Sounds lovely. Hope you are making plans for next weekend x

Reply privately

By *ussieChrisMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Not had the best week last week, or the best weekend either, but it is what it is. Life is Life after all.

Thanks for asking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not had the best week last week, or the best weekend either, but it is what it is. Life is Life after all.

Thanks for asking. "

That's shitty, sorry to hear that. I hope things are improving, going to improve. I always view hard times as a transition time to something better. Hope you are ok?

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It was my birthday last weekend so I’ve been partying all week! back to work on Tuesday for 3 weeks then I’m tripping off again

Reply privately

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Have just got myself a new job, after a nightmare of a day (Commuting to and from the interview.) last Friday. But as yet, not received the job offer/contract. So, basically no further forward.

Midweek they should e-mail the contract over. So Wednesday, hopefully, will be a time to celebrate with a few beers.

Sorry about your "mundane week ahead," OP. But look on the bright side. It can only get better....and fingers crossed, I'm sure it will for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello Miss D, how was your weekend?

I've had a good one. It was quiet. I had time to relax and simply do nothing.

I'll be having a social meeting with a friend from Fab next week who is in town to visit relatives. I'm very excited about meeting him.

I have plans to head to your part of the World next month.

Reply privately

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I'm off to a festival, where I'll be looking after one of the music venues. Really looking forward to it.

Reply privately

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

I went for a run, it was wet and very muddy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was my birthday last weekend so I’ve been partying all week! back to work on Tuesday for 3 weeks then I’m tripping off again "

Ooh get you fancy lady, hope you had a fantastic Birthday xx

Enjoy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have just got myself a new job, after a nightmare of a day (Commuting to and from the interview.) last Friday. But as yet, not received the job offer/contract. So, basically no further forward.

Midweek they should e-mail the contract over. So Wednesday, hopefully, will be a time to celebrate with a few beers.

Sorry about your "mundane week ahead," OP. But look on the bright side. It can only get better....and fingers crossed, I'm sure it will for you."

Sounds like a nightmare, hope you manage to get it sorted, I would hate the uncertainty of it. Congrats on the new job though x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello Miss D, how was your weekend?

I'll be having a social meeting with a friend from Fab next week who is in town to visit relatives. I'm very excited about meeting him.

I have plans to head to your part of the World next month. "

Ooh that sounds lovely, glad you are getting some chill time! And glad you are looking forward to your social, those times are precious.

Oh are you? If you fancied a coffee stop then that would be lovely

As for me, it's about you silly, not me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm off to a festival, where I'll be looking after one of the music venues. Really looking forward to it. "

Sounds awesome! And a big responsibility, hope you have fun and get to enjoy the festival

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I went for a run, it was wet and very muddy "

Did you get muddy??

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

This week I will be looking forward to a weekend away with my 2 best friends at one of there holiday homes in St Andrews - spa treatments, cake, cocktails and a day at the beach! Also it’s to be sunny for a whole week…in Scotland that’s a miracle xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh that sounds lovely, glad you are getting some chill time! And glad you are looking forward to your social, those times are precious.

As for me, it's about you silly, not me "

Oh....I think there'll be a coffee stop, somewhere in Shropshire.

What? There is no joy in being about me with no you also. Part and parcel of my little chat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"

Oh....I think there'll be a coffee stop, somewhere in Shropshire. "

Don't forget to get your loyalty card stamped

Reply privately

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"I'm off to a festival, where I'll be looking after one of the music venues. Really looking forward to it.

Sounds awesome! And a big responsibility, hope you have fun and get to enjoy the festival "

Thanks. As long as I don't have to deal with too many pissed up dickheads causing trouble, it looks like it's going to be a brilliant gig.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Don't forget to get your loyalty card stamped "

Good point!! I ought to create a 'visiting' book!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This week I will be looking forward to a weekend away with my 2 best friends at one of there holiday homes in St Andrews - spa treatments, cake, cocktails and a day at the beach! Also it’s to be sunny for a whole week…in Scotland that’s a miracle xx"

St Andrews is beautiful, my Son studied in Dundee, he now lives in Edinburgh. I'm up as often as I can.

Hope you have a wonderful time, it sounds perfect

Reply privately

over a year ago

What? There is no joy in being about me with no you also. Part and parcel of my little chat."

Oh you can know everything you want too over that coffee, I would love that

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’m at a music festival. It’s a bit discombobulating and worrying at times, but the joy on people’s faces is palpable

Reply privately

over a year ago

What? There is no joy in being about me with no you also. Part and parcel of my little chat.

Oh you can know everything you want too over that coffee, I would love that "

Excellent. I look forward to it!

Reply privately

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

I have a couple of appointments this coming week. Jobs around house to get done. Been putting off .

As for next weekend. I have agreed to a meet. But no confirmation yet. I know last messages read. Not been blocked yet etc. So do not want to make other plans .

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"This week I will be looking forward to a weekend away with my 2 best friends at one of there holiday homes in St Andrews - spa treatments, cake, cocktails and a day at the beach! Also it’s to be sunny for a whole week…in Scotland that’s a miracle xx

St Andrews is beautiful, my Son studied in Dundee, he now lives in Edinburgh. I'm up as often as I can.

Hope you have a wonderful time, it sounds perfect "

Thank you lovely, have a great week too xx

Reply privately

By *ussieChrisMan
over a year ago

Walsall

"Not had the best week last week, or the best weekend either, but it is what it is. Life is Life after all.

Thanks for asking.

That's shitty, sorry to hear that. I hope things are improving, going to improve. I always view hard times as a transition time to something better. Hope you are ok?"

Will be OK.. I hope, let's see how this week turns out (continuation from last weeks events). Otherwise hopefully good. Even better if I get a lucky meet on the weekend coming lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a couple of appointments this coming week. Jobs around house to get done. Been putting off .

As for next weekend. I have agreed to a meet. But no confirmation yet. I know last messages read. Not been blocked yet etc. So do not want to make other plans . "

Ooh fingers crossed it happens! Hopefully she has just been busy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for asking.

That's shitty, sorry to hear that. I hope things are improving, going to improve. I always view hard times as a transition time to something better. Hope you are ok?

Will be OK.. I hope, let's see how this week turns out (continuation from last weeks events). Otherwise hopefully good. Even better if I get a lucky meet on the weekend coming lol. "

I will keep everything crossed for good times on all accounts xx

Reply privately

By *ussieChrisMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Thanks for asking.

Will be OK.. I hope, let's see how this week turns out (continuation from last weeks events). Otherwise hopefully good. Even better if I get a lucky meet on the weekend coming lol.

I will keep everything crossed for good times on all accounts xx"

Thank you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey! I'm good thanks, handed in a module for my masters. Had a freaking awesome night out in Manchester and have eaten a whole lot of hangover food!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing planned for the week; work, which sucks the life out of me, and DIY when I get time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey! I'm good thanks, handed in a module for my masters. Had a freaking awesome night out in Manchester and have eaten a whole lot of hangover food! "

Well done! What are you studying? How long have you got left? Glad you enjoyed Manchester, sounds like you deserved to kick back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing planned for the week; work, which sucks the life out of me, and DIY when I get time."

Good, means chill time for you then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not feeling fantastic tbh not sure if its an allergy/ intolerance to something.

Have a week to myself as my boy is having a break for the first time in 2 yrs so party at mine if im well enough

Reply privately

By *hunkymonkey81Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Went to footy yesterday golf today how boring lol

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Feeling ok working hard with work and family but under appreciated in the bedroom the menopause is a passion killer how long does it last

Reply privately

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

"I have a couple of appointments this coming week. Jobs around house to get done. Been putting off .

As for next weekend. I have agreed to a meet. But no confirmation yet. I know last messages read. Not been blocked yet etc. So do not want to make other plans .

Ooh fingers crossed it happens! Hopefully she has just been busy x"

Yes fingers and everything crossed. If nothing by Thursday , then will think not happening. Due to travel arrangements being made.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Busy few weeks ahead getting ready to move into my own spot, once I have a cooker etc.

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I've had a lovely weekend of castles, suns_ine and sea...with excellent company

Back to logging into work tomorrow after a week off But the sea is only a five minute walk away

Reply privately

over a year ago

I ran 20km yesterday.

Today I went on a lovely walk in the Peak District which may have involved some skinny dipping

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I've had a lovely weekend of castles, suns_ine and sea...with excellent company

Back to logging into work tomorrow after a week off But the sea is only a five minute walk away "

Oh oh oh, does this mean what I think it does?

Reply privately

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"I've had a lovely weekend of castles, suns_ine and sea...with excellent company

Back to logging into work tomorrow after a week off But the sea is only a five minute walk away

Oh oh oh, does this mean what I think it does? "

Very probably

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not feeling fantastic tbh not sure if its an allergy/ intolerance to something.

Have a week to myself as my boy is having a break for the first time in 2 yrs so party at mine if im well enough"

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon! At least you will have time to recharge and make plans! Party at yours sounds amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Busy few weeks ahead getting ready to move into my own spot, once I have a cooker etc. "

Ooh that is exciting! Hope you get sorted soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back to logging into work tomorrow after a week off But the sea is only a five minute walk away "

That sounds perfect! Glad you had a great time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I ran 20km yesterday.

Today I went on a lovely walk in the Peak District which may have involved some skinny dipping "

That sounds amazing! Would love to go skinny dipping

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I ran 20km yesterday.

Today I went on a lovely walk in the Peak District which may have involved some skinny dipping

That sounds amazing! Would love to go skinny dipping "

It was a bit chilly for me today. I was a bit of a wuss. My lovely friend was braver though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had an fun weekend. Walked in the peaks and dodged an overly amorous bull… and kissed a gorgeous looking girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I ran 20km yesterday.

That sounds amazing! Would love to go skinny dipping

It was a bit chilly for me today. I was a bit of a wuss. My lovely friend was braver though. "

Sounds like you did great! And you're braver than me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had an fun weekend. Walked in the peaks and dodged an overly amorous bull… and kissed a gorgeous looking girl "

Ooh you lucky devil, glad you had a great time x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have had a lovely day actually. There was a free live music event in the park with festival vibes going on. Made me quite tearful just to watch people dancing and laughing and enjoying themselves just letting it all go. Beautiful sunny still evening after thunder last night and its a full moon. Lovely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have had a lovely day actually. There was a free live music event in the park with festival vibes going on. Made me quite tearful just to watch people dancing and laughing and enjoying themselves just letting it all go. Beautiful sunny still evening after thunder last night and its a full moon. Lovely. "

I love that! I bet that was a great feeling watching everyone have fun, glad you had a great time.

If this past year has taught us anything it is to get out and seize these moments and experiences because we just don't know what is round the corner

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have had a lovely day actually. There was a free live music event in the park with festival vibes going on. Made me quite tearful just to watch people dancing and laughing and enjoying themselves just letting it all go. Beautiful sunny still evening after thunder last night and its a full moon. Lovely.

I love that! I bet that was a great feeling watching everyone have fun, glad you had a great time.

If this past year has taught us anything it is to get out and seize these moments and experiences because we just don't know what is round the corner "

I was foot tapping raring to get up and dance, but my daughters were giving me the you dare daggers. They're not dancers

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Every day was a good day until now. Got fecking Carly Simon rattling about my head now - taken weeks to get rid of her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing planned for the week; work, which sucks the life out of me, and DIY when I get time.

Good, means chill time for you then "

Not much. All the cooking and bedtime routine for my daughter are on me, plus any food shopping and washing that needs doing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have had a lovely day actually. There was a free live music event in the park with festival vibes going on. Made me quite tearful just to watch people dancing and laughing and enjoying themselves just letting it all go. Beautiful sunny still evening after thunder last night and its a full moon. Lovely.

If this past year has taught us anything it is to get out and seize these moments and experiences because we just don't know what is round the corner

I was foot tapping raring to get up and dance, but my daughters were giving me the you dare daggers. They're not dancers "

Fancy them girls cramping your style, leave them at home next time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Every day was a good day until now. Got fecking Carly Simon rattling about my head now - taken weeks to get rid of her "

Ooops, I'm sorry....I shall sing you another....on loop until it's gone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was foot tapping raring to get up and dance, but my daughters were giving me the you dare daggers. They're not dancers

Fancy them girls cramping your style, leave them at home next time "

Me and my sister are going to sneak out alone next time, bottle of cider up our jumper sleeve

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Went to footy yesterday golf today how boring lol"

But I that I what you like. Sounds lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Feeling ok working hard with work and family but under appreciated in the bedroom the menopause is a passion killer how long does it last"

Ah sorry to hear that, hope your lady is OK, a little understanding goes a long way

Reply privately

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I went for a run, it was wet and very muddy

Did you get muddy??"

Very muddy

Reply privately

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Feeling a bit blue. No real plans this weekend, although I did have some peace and quiet last night as my kids stayed out. But then endlessly text me

Nice lie in today though. I need some plans to look forward to x

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Had our annual meet with our fantastic friends we are now shattered but very happy and planning to chill and just get through this week with work and exercise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing planned for the week; work, which sucks the life out of me, and DIY when I get time.

Not much. All the cooking and bedtime routine for my daughter are on me, plus any food shopping and washing that needs doing."

That sounds busy, hope you are chilling now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fancy them girls cramping your style, leave them at home next time

Me and my sister are going to sneak out alone next time, bottle of cider up our jumper sleeve "

Oh you rebels! Let me know and I'll sneak out too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Feeling a bit blue. No real plans this weekend, although I did have some peace and quiet last night as my kids stayed out. But then endlessly text me

Nice lie in today though. I need some plans to look forward to x"

Oh no! Hope you manage to shift the feeling, it's never nice, deffo make some plans, give you something to look forward too xx

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Oh oh oh, does this mean what I think it does?

Very probably "

Beautiful blue sea?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had our annual meet with our fantastic friends we are now shattered but very happy and planning to chill and just get through this week with work and exercise."

Sounds like it is a good thing it's a once a year occurance. Hope you have a great week

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Every day was a good day until now. Got fecking Carly Simon rattling about my head now - taken weeks to get rid of her

Ooops, I'm sorry....I shall sing you another....on loop until it's gone "

Please anything but carly Simon would be good - may I suggest Bloody Well Right Supertramp

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Every day was a good day until now. Got fecking Carly Simon rattling about my head now - taken weeks to get rid of her

Please anything but carly Simon would be good - may I suggest Bloody Well Right Supertramp"

Get your ears ready! On loop for the next 8 hours

Reply privately

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Please anything but carly Simon would be good - may I suggest Bloody Well Right Supertramp

Get your ears ready! On loop for the next 8 hours "

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 21:35:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get your ears ready! On loop for the next 8 hours "

You lucky duck

Reply privately

By *heOriginalLoisWoman
over a year ago

London

I am just home from the football, so a very happy Lois with my team top of the league!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am just home from the football, so a very happy Lois with my team top of the league! "

Aw great to see you Lois! Congrats to your team! That's brilliant, enjoy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm in Glasgow sightseeing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm in Glasgow sightseeing! "

Oh I am so jealous! Hope you are having fun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

or did you just chill?

Lovely post OP

I'm still recovering from a manic weekend, so no plans for the week apart from food shopping lol, gotta love the rock n roll life haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

or did you just chill?

Lovely post OP

I'm still recovering from a manic weekend, so no plans for the week apart from food shopping lol, gotta love the rock n roll life haha"

I hope it was a good one! Sounds like you need to chill xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm in Glasgow sightseeing!

Oh I am so jealous! Hope you are having fun xx"

It is fab!

Reply privately

over a year ago

or did you just chill?

Lovely post OP

I'm still recovering from a manic weekend, so no plans for the week apart from food shopping lol, gotta love the rock n roll life haha

I hope it was a good one! Sounds like you need to chill xx"

Really good one, my mates are all crazy haha. Definitely need a chill few days though, recharge those batteries for the next sesh

Reply privately

By *heOriginalLoisWoman
over a year ago

London

"I am just home from the football, so a very happy Lois with my team top of the league!

Aw great to see you Lois! Congrats to your team! That's brilliant, enjoy "

Thanks Miss D

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for asking.

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Rollercoaster of a week.... Was up on a high then down with a bump for a few reasons, had a chilled weekend living in my PJ's relaxing and away for a few days on Tuesday with my family so can reset my brain and start afresh when I'm back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not much. All the cooking and bedtime routine for my daughter are on me, plus any food shopping and washing that needs doing.

That sounds busy, hope you are chilling now "

Yeah….the kitchen can wait until the morning!

Reply privately

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Went to my first organised social for about 6 years, and the first time I had been out in Leeds for a night out in about 20 years

Reply privately

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Cap during Aug (or Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheff)

My week has started pretty well with a fun Sunday afternoon/evening at Quest, made some new friends, had some good chats.

What the rest of the week will bring, who knows. Hopefully there will be tea and cake involved somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey lovely!

I'm currently living my best life performing in the fringe. We have sold out every night of our full 3 week run. Our first critic review came in and it was great, I even got a mention. The people I'm with are all fabulous and it's making my soul so so happy. This really couldn't have come at a better time for me and its actually changing the relationship I have with myself too.

It's amazing that given 12 weeks ago I was at my lowest point, having to leave a home I loved, stressed, anxious, broken hearted and a little lost, I'm now here. If it shows anything to others who may be struggling,better is around the corner xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doughnut booked the week off work last week to spend with his kids as they came to stay for three weeks. However his son came down with covid so he's been isolating for 10 days and I've not been let back to work yet, so we had a very very boring weekend...did get my windows cleaned finally!

Danish x

Reply privately

By *olmateMan
over a year ago

WM

Have been under massive depression and job related stress.

Barely managing. Hopefully, I ll get there!

Thank you Missy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rollercoaster of a week.... Was up on a high then down with a bump for a few reasons, had a chilled weekend living in my PJ's relaxing and away for a few days on Tuesday with my family so can reset my brain and start afresh when I'm back"

Sounds like you needed to chill and a break away is just what you need x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Went to my first organised social for about 6 years, and the first time I had been out in Leeds for a night out in about 20 years"

Did you enjoy it? Hope so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My week has started pretty well with a fun Sunday afternoon/evening at Quest, made some new friends, had some good chats.

What the rest of the week will bring, who knows. Hopefully there will be tea and cake involved somewhere "

Is Quest good? Glad you enjoyed it and yes! Always room for tea and cake xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a meet tonight, I don't normally do nerves, butterflies yes, but I am really nervous about this meet and I have no clue why

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey lovely!

I'm currently living my best life performing in the fringe. We have sold out every night of our full 3 week run. Our first critic review came in and it was great, I even got a mention. The people I'm with are all fabulous and it's making my soul so so happy. This really couldn't have come at a better time for me and its actually changing the relationship I have with myself too.

It's amazing that given 12 weeks ago I was at my lowest point, having to leave a home I loved, stressed, anxious, broken hearted and a little lost, I'm now here. If it shows anything to others who may be struggling,better is around the corner xx "

Oh wow! Congratulations, that sounds amazing!

You've been through a lot and glad you get through it stronger. As I said further up in the thread tough times are a transition to better times ahead just keep moving forward xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Doughnut booked the week off work last week to spend with his kids as they came to stay for three weeks. However his son came down with covid so he's been isolating for 10 days and I've not been let back to work yet, so we had a very very boring weekend...did get my windows cleaned finally!

Danish x"

Oh no! Hope everyone is OK, please take care. Covid is here to stay now I guess x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have been under massive depression and job related stress.

Barely managing. Hopefully, I ll get there!

Thank you Missy."

Sounds like you are suffering burnout, hardly surprising in your job and the hours you work

Time out, recharge and relax xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a meet tonight, I don't normally do nerves, butterflies yes, but I am really nervous about this meet and I have no clue why "

That's exciting! Deep breaths and focus on you today! You got this! What are you going to wear

Would love a report back on how it went xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a meet tonight, I don't normally do nerves, butterflies yes, but I am really nervous about this meet and I have no clue why

That's exciting! Deep breaths and focus on you today! You got this! What are you going to wear

Gonna keep the clothing simple, shortish black skirt, low cut too nice underware, perfume, won't have time for loads of make up so bit of mascara and lip gloss.

The worse is have to work all day I couldn't sleep last night properly as thinking about him, god knows how work will go lol

Would love a report back on how it went xx"

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Morning Miss D

Entering the last full week of hols, so lots of family stuff planned

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a meet tonight, I don't normally do nerves, butterflies yes, but I am really nervous about this meet and I have no clue why

Gonna keep the clothing simple, shortish black skirt, low cut too nice underware, perfume, won't have time for loads of make up so bit of mascara and lip gloss.

The worse is have to work all day I couldn't sleep last night properly as thinking about him, god knows how work will go lol

Would love a report back on how it went xx"

Ooh that sounds lovely xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning Miss D

"

Hope you get time to chill too xx

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Morning....

Boring weekend just gone tbf but Jaydees on Saturday for my first ever club visit , kinda with a couple of good fab mates . Still deliberating wether to go up on the Friday afternoon or not and have a hotel night and the sites of the nearest town

Reply privately

By *_a_n_n_yMan
over a year ago

BRIGHTON/Birmingham

First week off after a summer of working. Might get some writing done.

Will be working the festival in Portsmouth the weekend, so that should be fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aham Brahmasmi

Tat tvam asi

All is perfect

‘Death’ will be just as beautiful as life. X

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Morning Miss D

Hope you get time to chill too xx"

That will be in September with lots of adult me time weekends booked xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning....

Boring weekend just gone tbf but Jaydees on Saturday for my first ever club visit , kinda with a couple of good fab mates . Still deliberating wether to go up on the Friday afternoon or not and have a hotel night and the sites of the nearest town "

Ooh you will have a great time! Yeah do it, make the most of it I say

Reply privately