Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been 4 year's since a dipped me bread in out moist. What's the do with that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Am I to understand from your post that you haven't had sex in four years ?

over a year ago

Aye!

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I’d look at yourself, plenty of disgusting lads out there getting their “bread moist” on the regular

over a year ago

"I’d look at yourself, plenty of disgusting lads out there getting their “bread moist” on the regular

"

Why's that?

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Wheat intolerance?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Avoid Gregg's

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Have you tried dipping it in coffee, the way the French do?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Have you tried dipping it in coffee, the way the French do?

"

Or tea

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Love french bread dipped in my capachino

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I’d look at yourself, plenty of disgusting lads out there getting their “bread moist” on the regular

"

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

Why do you find the need to be rude???

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Why do you find the need to be rude???"

Is that rude? Maybe it sounded rude, I meant, if you can’t get laid maybe try improving yourself, lots of other guys seen to be able to

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been 4 year's since a dipped me bread in out moist. What's the do with that"

This probably isn’t the place to change that any time soon.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Been 4 year's since a dipped me bread in out moist. What's the do with that"

I would say that quite possibly the reason for your lack of success might be the wording you use and its tone.

over a year ago

Is that rude? Maybe it sounded rude, I meant, if you can’t get laid maybe try improving yourself, lots of other guys seen to be able to "

Why do i have to improve myself. I'm me. Take it or leave it

over a year ago

"Been 4 year's since a dipped me bread in out moist. What's the do with that

I would say that quite possibly the reason for your lack of success might be the wording you use and its tone."

You can't here the message. No tone there. Just me Terry

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Is that rude? Maybe it sounded rude, I meant, if you can’t get laid maybe try improving yourself, lots of other guys seen to be able to Why do i have to improve myself. I'm me. Take it or leave it"

They don’t be upset if everyone decides to leave it, as they have done for the past 4 years

It’s only you losing out

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Is that rude? Maybe it sounded rude, I meant, if you can’t get laid maybe try improving yourself, lots of other guys seen to be able to Why do i have to improve myself. I'm me. Take it or leave it

They don’t be upset if everyone decides to leave it, as they have done for the past 4 years

It’s only you losing out "

I was still thinking on how to phrase that, and you did it while I was debating with myself

over a year ago

Is that rude? Maybe it sounded rude, I meant, if you can’t get laid maybe try improving yourself, lots of other guys seen to be able to Why do i have to improve myself. I'm me. Take it or leave it"

There we go. In a nutshell. You have your reason

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Been 4 year's since a dipped me bread in out moist. What's the do with that

I would say that quite possibly the reason for your lack of success might be the wording you use and its tone. You can't here the message. No tone there. Just me Terry"

Then that might explain your lack off success you say people take you or leave you, well clearly they have decided to leave you. If you are not prepared to change why should they after the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

over a year ago

Then you need to be prepared to wait for whomever you exactly fit the bill.

Otherwise you’ll be just another bloke in the many, many the thousands here who are trying to attract the attention of a vastly smaller number of women. They can afford to be picky, they have droves to choose from.

Stand out by effort, stand out by allure or accept you’ll be standing in a crowd.

over a year ago

You need soup.

over a year ago

Is that rude? Maybe it sounded rude, I meant, if you can’t get laid maybe try improving yourself, lots of other guys seen to be able to Why do i have to improve myself. I'm me. Take it or leave it

It’s only you losing out "

Go away mate. Horrible man

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

It’s only you losing out Go away mate. Horrible man"

Come back in 4 years and let us all know how that 8 year dry spell is treating you

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

It’s only you losing out Go away mate. Horrible man"

.I don't think you're helping yourself here Terry

over a year ago

Horrible people

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Horrible people "

Who are horrible?

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Horrible people "

Why horrible they are offering advice if you can't accept the advice don't post.

over a year ago

"Horrible people "

The best advice I can give right now is for you to calm down, log off and read some of the other threads in the forum tomorrow. Then hopefully you'll realise this site maybe isn't what you thought it was. Then either decide if it's worth the pain of staying and being frustrated, or if you can engage with others in the forum initially then maybe use that experience to message people.

over a year ago

"Horrible people "

No-one has done you any great disservice here; only told you straight how this place works.

I’ve lost count how many times I’ve grown disheartened with this place, but playing this game means accepting the rules and the conditions.

The baseline is that we gents are utterly dispensable here; it’s up to us as individuals to makes ourselves otherwise.

Yeah, it’s a bit shit. But that’s how it is.

over a year ago

Well looks like they’re leaving it which is presumably not what you want so on the basis that if you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you’ve always got then change would seem to be a good idea

over a year ago

"Horrible people "

Really? I think maybe you need to take a look at your message and maybe rethink who you are and why you are on a 4 year dry spell

over a year ago

How is the relationship between you and Palmela and her 4 beautiful daughters going?

Post new Message to Thread