Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications how important

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of us read the veris first and does it decide if you send a message or not. Or do you still send a message anyways

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I read them if they’re there because I’m nosy… but often forget that mine are bloody ridiculous so are enough to put anyone off!!! That’s also the intention.

To be honest they don’t make any difference either way for me

over a year ago

"I read them if they’re there because I’m nosy… but often forget that mine are bloody ridiculous so are enough to put anyone off!!! That’s also the intention.

To be honest they don’t make any difference either way for me "

Noted while I now go read these ridiculous veris

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I read them if they’re there because I’m nosy… but often forget that mine are bloody ridiculous so are enough to put anyone off!!! That’s also the intention.

Noted while I now go read these ridiculous veris "

God help you

over a year ago

God help you "

On about 7 and am literally laughing at these

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

God help you "

I also peeked. I want to try those brownies

over a year ago

God help you

I also peeked. I want to try those brownies "

I was gonna say the exact same thing

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I read them

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

God help you

I’ll post you some

over a year ago

I read them to get a sense of whether they feel real (one Veri of someone with one Veri by webcam is red flag) and also to see the variety of people they meet. Something off putting if it feels like any interest gets a meet. That's my baises I know.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

God help you

Words cannot describe those brownies.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I read them because I'm eternally curious. Sometimes I'm put off messaging someone based on them because I'm judgy like that and cool with it.

over a year ago

God help you

I’ll post you some "

None for me then (corner I go l)

over a year ago

To answer your question though, yes I look. I like to see verifications so I'm reassured the person has at least shown up before. I also like to see the sort of people they've met before as this gives me an idea of their type and whether they might like me.

The details of the verifications are less important, but sometimes can be useful - if I see things like 'creampie' for example, I may steer clear.

over a year ago

God help you

I’ll post you some "

I really hope you're serious

over a year ago

"To answer your question though, yes I look. I like to see verifications so I'm reassured the person has at least shown up before. I also like to see the sort of people they've met before as this gives me an idea of their type and whether they might like me.

The details of the verifications are less important, but sometimes can be useful - if I see things like 'creampie' for example, I may steer clear."

Yeah I do the same read to see if we would actually enjoy eachothers company and likes. Obviously every meet is different but gives you an idea. I suppose o should really try get more veris

By *nked rascalMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"How many of us read the veris first and does it decide if you send a message or not. Or do you still send a message anyways "

What’s one of those hahaha

over a year ago

"To answer your question though, yes I look. I like to see verifications so I'm reassured the person has at least shown up before. I also like to see the sort of people they've met before as this gives me an idea of their type and whether they might like me.

The details of the verifications are less important, but sometimes can be useful - if I see things like 'creampie' for example, I may steer clear."

Brownies = yes. Creampie = no.

Good to know.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

There important for few reasons , can if they have a few from different people prove they are Genuine, more so for single Guys , for us we can see if they actually play

over a year ago

"How many of us read the veris first and does it decide if you send a message or not. Or do you still send a message anyways

What’s one of those hahaha"

I’m sure you’ll have no problem getting a few

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I read them cause I'm nosy

They don't make a decision on whether I'll meet someone or not though, my recent and most fun and amazing meets have been with a guy who had no verifications.....

over a year ago

"I read them to get a sense of whether they feel real (one Veri of someone with one Veri by webcam is red flag) and also to see the variety of people they meet. Something off putting if it feels like any interest gets a meet. That's my baises I know. "

Agreed

over a year ago

"I read them cause I'm nosy

They don't make a decision on whether I'll meet someone or not though, my recent and most fun and amazing meets have been with a guy who had no verifications....."

Oooo now that is interesting

over a year ago

The details of the verifications are less important, but sometimes can be useful - if I see things like 'creampie' for example, I may steer clear.

Brownies = yes. Creampie = no.

Good to know. "

Though I like a squirt of cream on top of my brownies

By *eo_72Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

I read them because I’m nosey

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

God help you

I’ll post you some

I really hope you're serious "

I’m the most literal person

By *nked rascalMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"How many of us read the veris first and does it decide if you send a message or not. Or do you still send a message anyways

I’m sure you’ll have no problem getting a few "

Very picky lol

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

I struggled to get even decent chats going until I got some verifications and now when someone messages you having read your veris you know they are actually interested and know you are of sound mind and body and serious about meeting. I have been told over and over by people that without the veris they would not have entertained me in the slightest, getting the first veri is the hard bit.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I do read and i like mine

over a year ago

Very picky lol"

You’re allowed to be

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to say they weren't important and to be honest the content is still irrelevant but I do look moreso at who others are meeting and if they are consistent with their profile bio.

Repeat play verifications from the same people is too lamppost pissy for me so I'll avoid those.

Verifications from those who are the complete opposite of who the profile claims to be looking for will also be avoided.

By *nked rascalMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Very picky lol

You’re allowed to be "

Not in it for the numbers

over a year ago

I read them occasionally, mainly, as some have mentioned, to see the type of person they go for. Some do make me chuckle though when the people/profiles they've met, go completely against what's written in their own profile.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

They don't make a decision on whether I'll meet someone or not though, my recent and most fun and amazing meets have been with a guy who had no verifications.....

Oooo now that is interesting "

We talked and got to know each other and that made my decision.

over a year ago

We talked and got to know each other and that made my decision. "

Best way to do it ain’t it

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

We talked and got to know each other and that made my decision.

Best way to do it ain’t it "

Yup I've been stood up by people with glowing verifications

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I broke my own rule yesterday and chatted to someone who wasn't verified. In the space of 24hrs she moved to contacting one of my friends to stir shit and tried to make out she was doing me a favour.

I won't be chatting to any unverified profiles again and will continue to use the forum as an additional filter to decide who i will or won't chat to regardless of they are verified or not.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We see verifications as another tool I ensuring that somebody is genuine.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

We talked and got to know each other and that made my decision. "

I’ve met a few non verified. No issues at all. I am one who chats for ages though before meeting so I get why people wouldn’t if they’re looking for random.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Prefer verifications and they certainly help make up my mind. However a good profile and a decent few messages can also be as important. So I’ll try and make the decision based on both or either.

over a year ago

I like to see if the women they've met before are anything like me, gives me a clear indication of I'm their "type".

over a year ago

I found them handy when I first used to meet.

Post new Message to Thread