Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why are people so fixated on pictures part 2

Jump to newest

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know a thread that will get on your nerves …..

over a year ago

This is very different to what you said in the first thread!

over a year ago

"I know a thread that will get on your nerves ….. "

over a year ago

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

So they're not fakes, timewasters and men pretending to be women now then?

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"So they're not fakes, timewasters and men pretending to be women now then?"
message a no go for weeks ain’t time wasted

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I know a thread that will get on your nerves …..

"

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 10:22:00]

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So they're not fakes, timewasters and men pretending to be women now then? message a no go for weeks ain’t time wasted"

But I thought you stopped messaging when they refused a video call after a few days?

over a year ago

Chatrooms are packed on a weekend night with lovely cpls and females on cam.

It's worth having a look if you have spare time OP.

Maybe have a rethink about the phone number issue and go down the lines of another video platform.

Somebody had mentioned it on your previous thread.

Clubs, which I ALWAYS support, definitely worth looking into on party nights.....

But I gave up searching on here due to ghosting.

Nothing is going to change to adapt to you, I'm afraid it's the other way round.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying "

Or Liam Neeson.. He has a particular set of skills you know

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying "
What's wrong with Joe pasquale?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying What's wrong with Joe pasquale? "

I was also wondering that....

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I met with a royal marine who had the body and good looks.

When he greeted me at his car he had a voice like Lily Savage and a slight lisp.

The voice didn't go with the look, but he was a lovely man and the sex was amazing.

We had a cup of tea in a cafeteria first where we talked about Tesco club cards and shopping

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying What's wrong with Joe pasquale?

I was also wondering that...."

Nothing, until he sings.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying What's wrong with Joe pasquale?

Nothing, until he sings."

He sings?

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"So they're not fakes, timewasters and men pretending to be women now then? message a no go for weeks ain’t time wasted

But I thought you stopped messaging when they refused a video call after a few days?"

saves 6 days right?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't think a voice would put me off. What they say would though.

over a year ago

"So…. Imagine you spending weeks sending messages and pictures to someone and when you finally do speak to each other on the phone they sound like Joe Pasquale. Then what? You’ve just wasted all time when it could have been cleared up from day date dot. Just saying What's wrong with Joe pasquale? "

Nothing a ball gag wouldn't cure

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So they're not fakes, timewasters and men pretending to be women now then? message a no go for weeks ain’t time wasted

But I thought you stopped messaging when they refused a video call after a few days? saves 6 days right?"

You're not making any sense. Are you messaging for weeks or a few days?

And what's wrong with Joe Pasquale's voice anyway?

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 10:29:19]

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I don't think a voice would put me off. What they say would though.

"

Hell yes. But that can happen so much faster in messages. Or forum threads for that matter....

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

That'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Just read the OP of your first thread and I refuse video calls sometimes because I'm not alone in the house, or I'm out, or I've just got up and look a mess.

Some men want a video call to get my Skype and wank as we talk.

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I met with a royal marine who had the body and good looks.

When he greeted me at his car he had a voice like Lily Savage and a slight lisp.

The voice didn't go with the look, but he was a lovely man and the sex was amazing.

We had a cup of tea in a cafeteria first where we talked about Tesco club cards and shopping "

would have saved time with a call. Oh well we live and learn

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Nothing a ball gag wouldn't cure "

lol. hilarious

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

We had a cup of tea in a cafeteria first where we talked about Tesco club cards and shopping would have saved time with a call. Oh well we live and learn"

His voice wasn't a problem though.

Would a voice put you off someone?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

It’s funny to see you’ve obviously hit a few people’s nerves with this

Your entirely entitled to ask what you want, as quick as you want

And they’re fully entitled to deny that

I don’t think your right in calling them fake, or time wasters, or men posing as woman, just because your demands haven’t been met

But again, this is a free website, you can do as you please.

over a year ago

"Just read the OP of your first thread and I refuse video calls sometimes because I'm not alone in the house, or I'm out, or I've just got up and look a mess.

"

How do you get around the video wankers OP, like this lady has said? Would you consider waiting until it's a convenient time for you both to video cam?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Just read the OP of your first thread and I refuse video calls sometimes because I'm not alone in the house, or I'm out, or I've just got up and look a mess.

"

That Joe Pasquale... Hes sneaky

over a year ago

I would flatly refuse to ever do a video call. Ugh. You might get me on the speaking phone with some massive reluctance. I dont tend to consider chats with people as time wasted though, I dont chat as a race towards a meet and if thats what the other wabts then it soon fades out. People do it all differently here.

over a year ago

North West

We've never done video or phone calls beforehand and currently have a 100% success rate in people turning up. We'll stick with our current system, I think.

over a year ago

On your previous thread you commented this in reply to my comment:

"if someone has cam video call phone call on their “what they’re are looking” and also have cam meets and then turns around and say they don’t do that. Well I smell a rat

"

This may be the case, but it may also not be the case. A search for the ultimate truth is fruitless though. Someone who puts that as what they are looking for may simply have accidentally selected options incorrectly/inaccurately. Not everybody writes their profile with laser precision and then gets their lawyer to read through it afterwards. Another possibility is that they have changed their minds and not yet updated things or maybe they do like phone/video calls but with the right person.

There are, no doubt, fake profiles on here, but every dog has fleas. It's not a perfect world and it's just something we have to accept and move on. There's no point having a thrombie over it. My goal in life is to minimise stress and so not look for unnecessary additional stress by getting hot under the collar over odd profiles on fabs.

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"We've never done video or phone calls beforehand and currently have a 100% success rate in people turning up. We'll stick with our current system, I think."
whatever turns you on. But me personally I’m a lights on type of guy. I like to know what I’m doing

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

That Joe Pasquale... Hes sneaky"

Believe me, some men are sneaky fuckers.

I've been chatting away to someone on a video call and noticed strange arm movements, so I asked is he wanking.

Which he was

Some people will wank over anything.

He didn't meet me after either.

over a year ago

Nothing, until he sings.

He sings? "

Apparently not very well

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

How do you get around the video wankers OP, like this lady has said? Would you consider waiting until it's a convenient time for you both to video cam?"

of course. People are coming across like I’m demanding. Far from it. We exchange a few messages, I get asked for a face picture. I say not on here ( I give my reasons) but here’s my number call me on private when you can… after that it’s tumble

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

That Joe Pasquale... Hes sneaky

Believe me, some men are sneaky fuckers.

I've been chatting away to someone on a video call and noticed strange arm movements, so I asked is he wanking.

Which he was

Some people will wank over anything.

He didn't meet me after either.

"

Working from home and Zoom calls... He could have been polishing his shoes... Not his helmet?

over a year ago

How do you get around the video wankers OP, like this lady has said? Would you consider waiting until it's a convenient time for you both to video cam? of course. People are coming across like I’m demanding. Far from it. We exchange a few messages, I get asked for a face picture. I say not on here ( I give my reasons) but here’s my number call me on private when you can… after that it’s tumble "

Some women don't like giving out their number by calling and might not want the faff of trying to switch number withheld on. If I were in that position and a woman didn't want to have a call, and if hypothetically speaking I wanted one, I personally would look at that as a compatibility issue/difference of opinion and move on. More fish in the sea and it might be a sign that we're not "aligned".

over a year ago

How do you get around the video wankers OP, like this lady has said? Would you consider waiting until it's a convenient time for you both to video cam? of course. People are coming across like I’m demanding. Far from it. We exchange a few messages, I get asked for a face picture. I say not on here ( I give my reasons) but here’s my number call me on private when you can… after that it’s tumble

Some women don't like giving out their number by calling and might not want the faff of trying to switch number withheld on. If I were in that position and a woman didn't want to have a call, and if hypothetically speaking I wanted one, I personally would look at that as a compatibility issue/difference of opinion and move on. More fish in the sea and it might be a sign that we're not "aligned"."

This is exactly how it should be handled. I don't get why it's such a big deal OP?

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

What if we called and didn’t find you attractive? That would be pretty awkward. We also don’t like people that can’t put in effort, if we asked for a pic and you said call it kinda shows a lack of effort, like we have to do all the work while you do nothing.

Lily

over a year ago

In response to your first thread. I'm quite happy to do a video call. But only at a certain piunt when I engage with someone.

For example I wouldn't do it from the first few message and not without a face pic from them.

I have a second phone and number for this side of life so my number isn't an issue. However I wouldn't have done it from my original number easily.

I usually ask for a video call myself or randomly hit them with a request for one when they don't expect it.

In response to this thread. Everyone has a preference on many things. And if they find your voice annoying or they don't like it. Then that's that then isn't it really. Just depends if the people involved have a thing about voices. Nothing you can do.

PW

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"In response to your first thread. I'm quite happy to do a video call. But only at a certain piunt when I engage with someone.

For example I wouldn't do it from the first few message and not without a face pic from them.

I have a second phone and number for this side of life so my number isn't an issue. However I wouldn't have done it from my original number easily.

I usually ask for a video call myself or randomly hit them with a request for one when they don't expect it.

In response to this thread. Everyone has a preference on many things. And if they find your voice annoying or they don't like it. Then that's that then isn't it really. Just depends if the people involved have a thing about voices. Nothing you can do.

PW "

man after my own heart. I also have 2 numbers for said reason

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"What if we called and didn’t find you attractive? That would be pretty awkward. We also don’t like people that can’t put in effort, if we asked for a pic and you said call it kinda shows a lack of effort, like we have to do all the work while you do nothing.

Lily "

not at all. I’m 39. Can respect a ladies decision.

over a year ago

evesham

We had a cup of tea in a cafeteria first where we talked about Tesco club cards and shopping would have saved time with a call. Oh well we live and learn"

Did you miss the hit where they fucked and had a great time? Nothing wasted.

over a year ago

"What if we called and didn’t find you attractive? That would be pretty awkward. We also don’t like people that can’t put in effort, if we asked for a pic and you said call it kinda shows a lack of effort, like we have to do all the work while you do nothing.

Lily not at all. I’m 39. Can respect a ladies decision. "

With respect, your words say otherwise.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Nah.., I make friendships online and get to know the person in the flesh. No amount of phone calls would add anything to the mix for me. It’s never let me down

over a year ago

North West

"We've never done video or phone calls beforehand and currently have a 100% success rate in people turning up. We'll stick with our current system, I think. whatever turns you on. But me personally I’m a lights on type of guy. I like to know what I’m doing"

We look at pictures sent and always have a social meet first. Not all socials have gone further.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Who is Joe Pasquale?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You're assuming op that the sole purpose of every conversation on here is to eventually meet and have sex.

There are many people who don't use this site to meet but rather for the social side and therefore attraction doesn't come into the equation.

I chat with people who aren't even in the same country and I've no idea what they look like but we can have an intelligent adult conversation without the expectation.

over a year ago

I’m only commenting to show off my latest pic

over a year ago

"It’s funny to see you’ve obviously hit a few people’s nerves with this

I don’t think your right in calling them fake, or time wasters, or men posing as woman, just because your demands haven’t been met

But again, this is a free website, you can do as you please. "

Well said!

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

But I thought you stopped messaging when they refused a video call after a few days?"

no no I ask I don’t get a reply I move on

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Well said! "

so someone asking me for a cock picture or face picture is also a demand in your eyes then

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I’m only commenting to show off my latest pic"
I like this guy

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"You're assuming op that the sole purpose of every conversation on here is to eventually meet and have sex.

There are many people who don't use this site to meet but rather for the social side and therefore attraction doesn't come into the equation.

I chat with people who aren't even in the same country and I've no idea what they look like but we can have an intelligent adult conversation without the expectation. "

each to there own. Ever thought of having a pen pal

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Lily not at all. I’m 39. Can respect a ladies decision.

With respect, your words say otherwise."

How did you come up with that opinion

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

This is why is good to have a video of you talking

over a year ago

We explain in our profile how we like to do things.

We message a little, if both parties appreciate the words and pictures (we send no face pics at that stage) of the other, then we like to take it to phonecall, where Mr will chat to see we're like minded.

Again, if we seem to be getting along, at this point we're happy to send face pics.

And from there, we tend to arrange a meet.

We have a spare phone and it's Mr that is contactable through it.

So far, this approach has worked very well for us.

over a year ago

Well said! so someone asking me for a cock picture or face picture is also a demand in your eyes then"

It is tbf! This whole experience should be mutual. You talk as adults and agree stuff ‘how do you feel about swapping face pictures?’, ‘how do you feel about swapping off fab contact details?’. No one should be making demands of anyone. If people are making demands of you and you don't want to comply, bollox to them and move on.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 16:42:47]

over a year ago

North West

And what a pic !

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"You're assuming op that the sole purpose of every conversation on here is to eventually meet and have sex.

I chat with people who aren't even in the same country and I've no idea what they look like but we can have an intelligent adult conversation without the expectation. "

That's exactly how i go about this site as well, yes there's some I'd like to meet but there's also those I just enjoy having a chat with

over a year ago

The reason I ask for a face pic is so I don’t waste time chatting to then find out I’m not attracted to them. I find it then quite awkward to say sorry your not my type if bed. Chatting for a while. A phone conversation is not going to show me your face and again if I would be attracted. I would consider a video call at some point once I’ve gotten to know you a bit better but I’m not a fan of video chats at the best of times even with friends. Fake people don’t usually have verifications so I tend to go of that

over a year ago

This

I don’t even chat on messages any more, I just like to read the forums. Everyone can use the site exactly as they please

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I just sent a face picture to B.B.M ask her weather or not I’m the truth. The thing is real recognises real I can smell a rat from a mile off I could sense B.B.M was 100. I never demanded anything once like I said I don’t beg for sex.

over a year ago

"I just sent a face picture to B.B.M ask her weather or not I’m the truth. The thing is real recognises real I can smell a rat from a mile off I could sense B.B.M was 100. I never demanded anything once like I said I don’t beg for sex. "

Jesus I've got one fan, how did that happen - and yes, he sent me a picture of himself face and all

over a year ago

evesham

"I just sent a face picture to B.B.M ask her weather or not I’m the truth. The thing is real recognises real I can smell a rat from a mile off I could sense B.B.M was 100. I never demanded anything once like I said I don’t beg for sex.

Jesus I've got one fan, how did that happen - and yes, he sent me a picture of himself face and all

"

Did you put it in your collection?!

How do you know its him? This place is full of fakes after all

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I just sent a face picture to B.B.M ask her weather or not I’m the truth. The thing is real recognises real I can smell a rat from a mile off I could sense B.B.M was 100. I never demanded anything once like I said I don’t beg for sex.

How do you know its him? This place is full of fakes after all "

everyone knows that

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Snapchat is pretty good for this issue, you can send voice notes! Really interesting to see how people sound... I've heard a lovely Scottish accent and Sheffield accent this week.

over a year ago

How do you know its him? This place is full of fakes after all "

Oh that's given me an idea...

You could ask to hold a piece of paper with today's date on - for both parties.....

Nothings fool proof though is it!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 18:25:17]

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Snapchat is pretty good for this issue, you can send voice notes! Really interesting to see how people sound... I've heard a lovely Scottish accent and Sheffield accent this week."
yes that’s one of the better apps for sure

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 19:07:46]

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

You could ask to hold a piece of paper with today's date on - for both parties.....

Nothings fool proof though is it!"

Long and short of it. Women and men use different type of language when writing. So… I know straight away if a couple profile contacts me claiming they are the female half and then proceeds in asking me for a cock picture. 9 out of 10 times a women would never ask that as a first message. So. What would you call the person. A fake? Time waster? Masquerader? Pick one

over a year ago

Gosh you've got balls!

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I’m only commenting to show off my latest pic

Gosh you've got balls! "

No not really. Just don’t get it.

over a year ago

Gosh you've got balls!

No not really. Just don’t get it. "

Sorry what?

over a year ago

Long and short of it. Women and men use different type of language when writing. So… I know straight away if a couple profile contacts me claiming they are the female half and then proceeds in asking me for a cock picture. 9 out of 10 times a women would never ask that as a first message. So. What would you call the person. A fake? Time waster? Masquerader? Pick one"

Why then try to involve them in your ridiculous charade to prove otherwise

over a year ago

Gosh you've got balls! "

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Long and short of it. Women and men use different type of language when writing. So… I know straight away if a couple profile contacts me claiming they are the female half and then proceeds in asking me for a cock picture. 9 out of 10 times a women would never ask that as a first message. So. What would you call the person. A fake? Time waster? Masquerader? Pick one

Why then try to involve them in your ridiculous charade to prove otherwise "

because every action has a reaction

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Why then try to involve them in your ridiculous charade to prove otherwise because every action has a reaction"

You know what the funniest thing about all of this? You’re calling me ridiculous for calling people out. Yet the people messing around and wasting people’s time are not. Lol my goodness.

over a year ago

Just looked at your profile OP. Has a somewhat "angry" air to it if I'm honest. Also picked up on this at the end of your profile:

"The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information ..."

If you make your stuff accessible to 40,000 odd people on this site, it ain't confidential!! I could go on ...

over a year ago

"

Why then try to involve them in your ridiculous charade to prove otherwise because every action has a reaction You know what the funniest thing about all of this? You’re calling me ridiculous for calling people out. Yet the people messing around and wasting people’s time are not. Lol my goodness. "

I called your authentication charade ridiculous...which incidentally is only really wasting your time

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

As I’ve said before. When I contact people I’m being 100% honest. I’d like the same in return. We are all adults on a swinging site. If a lady is not into me I respect. I don’t then Proceed in giving out abuse to her because that’s hardly going to change her mind. I’m a confident hardworking handsomest(well that’s what my mum told me) lol

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Just looked at your profile OP. Has a somewhat "angry" air to it if I'm honest. Also picked up on this at the end of your profile:

"The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information ..."

If you make your stuff accessible to 40,000 odd people on this site, it ain't confidential!! I could go on ... "

Angry never that’s the thing with messaging and texting they can be misconstrued

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Just looked at your profile OP. Has a somewhat "angry" air to it if I'm honest. Also picked up on this at the end of your profile:

If you make your stuff accessible to 40,000 odd people on this site, it ain't confidential!! I could go on ...

Angry never that’s the thing with messaging and texting they can be misconstrued"

also my bad. Was meant to press upload to friends only

over a year ago

Angry never that’s the thing with messaging and texting they can be misconstrued"

You keep saying that, but sometimes it's unmistakable and cannot be brushed off with a comment like that. At the very least, you're very clearly disgruntled and it is a pity. You could be using your energy to much greater effect.

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Angry never that’s the thing with messaging and texting they can be misconstrued

You keep saying that, but sometimes it's unmistakable and cannot be brushed off with a comment like that. At the very least, you're very clearly disgruntled and it is a pity. You could be using your energy to much greater effect. "

. I’m just trying to reply to everyone that’s all

over a year ago

Gosh you've got balls!

"

Glad you got my joke. Some really don't get my sense of humour.

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

That’s going to be stuck in my mind all evening thanks

over a year ago

Isn't Joe Pas the famous actor (American cool man)? Well if it's really a budget version of him. I'd probably check my profile just to make sure I've not given hints I'm rather bi... curious. Well I had a few messages from men then I realised I'd left my settings as 'looking for men'. Not that there's anything wrong. Of course.

To be honest I'd be quite flattered if a person was a bit crushed on me. Obviously set the record straight.

over a year ago

Then you just stick duck tape over their gob and ride away

over a year ago

"This is very different to what you said in the first thread! "

Really? What happened on the} first thread?

over a year ago

More a case of finding a thread that doesn't!!

over a year ago

You keep saying that, but sometimes it's unmistakable and cannot be brushed off with a comment like that. At the very least, you're very clearly disgruntled and it is a pity. You could be using your energy to much greater effect. . I’m just trying to reply to everyone that’s all "

I'm scratching around for the monocled emoji with the questioning look, but fabs is coming up short. If there's something to complain about, it's the lack of good emojis!!

over a year ago

If you make your stuff accessible to 40,000 odd people on this site, it ain't confidential!! I could go on ... "

The so called 'angry air' to his profile is irrelevant to this discussion.

I would be sick of the messing about by people, who are supposed to be meeting.

I'm back to mentioning this again - but aren't we here to help each other and come up with some ideas to help one another along. I can't fathom why most are taking this so personal. If it's something you wouldn't do, or don't think you need to (proving yourself) then brilliant, well done!

Let's get one thing straight though, websites before Fab, had an air of proving who you were and back then, nobody had a problem with it.

The lack of folk not wanting to do that anymore, has left us wide open, to be taken the mickey out of, from the time-wasters with hidden agenda's.

When the OP has some spare time. I hope he picks up some ideas from his two threads, that he could try out. Just to help him have a better experience on here.

over a year ago

The so called 'angry air' to his profile is irrelevant to this discussion.

I would be sick of the messing about by people, who are supposed to be meeting.

I'm back to mentioning this again - but aren't we here to help each other and come up with some ideas to help one another along. I can't fathom why most are taking this so personal. If it's something you wouldn't do, or don't think you need to (proving yourself) then brilliant, well done!

Let's get one thing straight though, websites before Fab, had an air of proving who you were and back then, nobody had a problem with it.

The lack of folk not wanting to do that anymore, has left us wide open, to be taken the mickey out of, from the time-wasters with hidden agenda's.

When the OP has some spare time. I hope he picks up some ideas from his two threads, that he could try out. Just to help him have a better experience on here."

I respectfully disagree. I think it does. It reinforces the angry/disgruntled vibe (an understatement) of his opening post for the threads and his replies in large part.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

This still going

over a year ago

"This still going "

Yeah

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"This is very different to what you said in the first thread!

Really? What happened on the} first thread? "

Lots of words

over a year ago

Duct tape??

over a year ago

Gosh you've got balls!

Glad you got my joke. Some really don't get my sense of humour. "

over a year ago

North West

You keep saying that, but sometimes it's unmistakable and cannot be brushed off with a comment like that. At the very least, you're very clearly disgruntled and it is a pity. You could be using your energy to much greater effect. . I’m just trying to reply to everyone that’s all

I'm scratching around for the monocled emoji with the questioning look, but fabs is coming up short. If there's something to complain about, it's the lack of good emojis!! "

I think you mean this emoji

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

You keep saying that, but sometimes it's unmistakable and cannot be brushed off with a comment like that. At the very least, you're very clearly disgruntled and it is a pity. You could be using your energy to much greater effect. . I’m just trying to reply to everyone that’s all

I'm scratching around for the monocled emoji with the questioning look, but fabs is coming up short. If there's something to complain about, it's the lack of good emojis!!

I think you mean this emoji "

Angry you say. I’d call it assertive. So what I’m getting from this is that people on fab are ok with messaging people they don’t know for sure who they say they are. As I’ve seen on a lot of Status on here it always begins with Read profile, so guess what? I read the profile, see that you have a few cam verifications, says in your “what I’m interested in” it quite clearly says cyber sex, WebCams, etc etc. So what am I meant to take from that? I’m only asking what it clearly says on your profile and you’ve told me to do “read profile”. As everyone keeps on saying each to their own If you find my profile angry that’s your prerogative maybe you’re not a confident person or you’re exactly the sort of person I’m talking about I haven’t got a chip on my shoulder I’m not upset, I just don’t play that and that’s my prerogative. Have a great week people enjoy yourself work hard and stay safe

Post new Message to Thread