Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just sneak to the bathroom…

Jump to newest

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

This suggestion by guys when I say I can’t call them/take a call/send a pic/watch their vids drives me mad! Unless other people have ridiculously comfortable and exciting bathrooms I can’t think I’m the only person who doesn’t see this as an attractive option?

Ok, mini-rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

DRIVES ME NUTS! omg the amount of time I get told that, like no i won’t sneak to the toilet to take some dirty pics or a video call.

And those are the worst cos they then disappear into space till they are horny again and need a wank…

By *tarflyLou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"DRIVES ME NUTS! omg the amount of time I get told that, like no i won’t sneak to the toilet to take some dirty pics or a video call.

And those are the worst cos they then disappear into space till they are horny again and need a wank… "

Haha! I hadn’t recognised it before, but that last point is so right! It’s always those ones

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"DRIVES ME NUTS! omg the amount of time I get told that, like no i won’t sneak to the toilet to take some dirty pics or a video call.

And those are the worst cos they then disappear into space till they are horny again and need a wank… "

so true

over a year ago

Fuck Bois… what’s what I call them …

So fuck, fuck Bois… *middle fingers up*

over a year ago

This is a real men are from Mars moment. Lots of the cock pics we would get back in the day would have a toilet bowl in them. Maybe they were pissing and mid stream they decided to take a pic because of how sexy it looked ... idk. It's not something that I do.

over a year ago

You don’t even have to justify why you won’t do something, no is a complete sentence (a mumsnet gem)

over a year ago

I know right. If I want to send you a dirty pic or video or watch yours I'll find a way without you telling me where to go.

Men. Strange creatures.

over a year ago

"You don’t even have to justify why you won’t do something, no is a complete sentence (a mumsnet gem)"

But the amount of pushy arseholes tho! They don’t take no for an answer that easily x

The eye rolls I give !!! God help me

over a year ago

"

Men. Strange creatures. "

Word…. Like that’s one actual fundamental truth of the world

Post new Message to Thread