FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why are people so fixated on pictures on here?

Jump to newest

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

One thing I’ve learnt over the years on fab, is that there’re so many fakes, time waster and men Masquerading as women. We all know pictures can be faked or not even the person. As soon as I ask for a video call instead I get tumble or... Let me run you through some of the excuses.

1. My 5 year old is up. ( bearing in mind it’s 3am)

2. Oh I don’t give out my number, yet you’re posting full frontals and blocking people left right and centre. (You can also block people on your mobile) come on people let’s have a bit of the decorum and respect. Not everyone one you encounter is a simpleton.

Anyway have a great Sunday

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And relax

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"And relax"

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I’m confused. Did I come across angry. Lol. That’s the thing with messaging and text they can be misconstrued. Me get upset over fab. Behave.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I’m confused. Did I come across angry. Lol. That’s the thing with messaging and text they can be misconstrued. Me get upset over fab. Behave. "

You behave

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"And relax

"

Oi cheeky xx

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like Bellaseas pictures

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Me?… never. I just say it how it is. I’m to old for all of that. Why don’t you find people trying to take you for a simpleton disrespectful when they don’t even know you?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Me?… never. I just say it how it is. I’m to old for all of that. Why don’t you find people trying to take you for a simpleton disrespectful when they don’t even know you?"

Whats happened

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

What I first posted

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"What I first posted "

Dont come rolling your eyes at me maybe they didnt fancy you

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Peace, I’m out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One thing I’ve learnt over the years on fab, is that there’re so many fakes, time waster and men Masquerading as women. We all know pictures can be faked or not even the person. As soon as I ask for a video call instead I get tumble or... Let me run you through some of the excuses.

2. Oh I don’t give out my number, yet you’re posting full frontals and blocking people left right and centre. (You can also block people on your mobile) come on people let’s have a bit of the decorum and respect. Not everyone one you encounter is a simpleton.

Anyway have a great Sunday "

To be fair, they could be terrible parents.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I received some sage advice when I was a young whipper snapper. Never look at the mantle piece when you’re poking the fire. I think it’s still valid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Peace, I’m out "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One thing I’ve learnt over the years on fab, is that there’re so many fakes, time waster and men Masquerading as women. We all know pictures can be faked or not even the person. As soon as I ask for a video call instead I get tumble or... Let me run you through some of the excuses.

I do not do video calls ..

I do NOT have to give an excuse why I don't do them.

I do not WANT to do them....full stop ..

I do NOT give out my phone number...

I do NOT want to...I don't care if I can block later.

It does not mean I have no decorum or respect.

Maybe you should respect other people's choices a bit more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

^ life and soul of the party eh

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Rather than moaning about it look at it from the point of view that if they are not prepared to meet your request for a video chat then that most likely indicates that they were not a genuine profile.

Lots of people don't like to give out their mobile number so why not use something like kik where you can video call without giving out your number they might be more receptive to your request.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because pics are eye candy... Of course we want pics OP...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's certainly possible to block a number after having given out a yours. Unfortunately, it blocks only that number.

It doesn't stop any harassment from subsequent new pay as you go numbers someone may choose to use thereafter unless the victim changes their number with all the hassle that entails.

You can block a number. You can't block a person.

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

None of my pics/vids are fake just how I am at that moment no filters (dont know how to apply them lol) but nope dont give number out anymore only kik x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's certainly possible to block a number after having given out a yours. Unfortunately, it blocks only that number.

It doesn't stop any harassment from subsequent new pay as you go numbers someone may choose to use thereafter unless the victim changes their number with all the hassle that entails.

You can block a number. You can't block a person."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's certainly possible to block a number after having given out a yours. Unfortunately, it blocks only that number.

So true!!

If you have decided to go with the blank silhouette instead of a public photo then you have to accept that 90+% of your target audience are not even going to open / read your messages.

Then to expect pre meet video calls that requires the use of people's personal mobile number is going to put a huge amount of people off.

Considering on fab that single men out number single women and couples hundreds to one these days, you really aren't coming at fab in a way that maximizes your chances.

Good luck on your fab journey

KJ

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Even Tesco have to advertise their wares.

If your shop window is empty passers-by have no idea if you are a butcher or a candlestick maker.

There is a direct link between the effort you put in and the quantity and quality of return.

In 4 years here I've never spoken to any woman who is comfortable with a video call or giving their number to random interneters but that doesn't make them fake or me a simpleton.

Reply privately

over a year ago

nah i dont video call virtual strangers unless im on the verge of meeting just as a final confirmation thing but i dont do it early or at 5am haha sod that

i dont blame them at all mate

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

People on here are actually hilarious . You’re actually supporting all the fakes, picture collectors and liars every single one of them. sit down and ask yourself if you have not experienced nonsense on this site. So let me clear a few things up. When I log in I will put a picture up when I log off I take all my pictures down referencing all the picture collectors and people steal other peoples pictures and post them up that’s one.

Second of all when I say video call or phone call I do not mean anything sexual its just to prove that we are both who we say we are what is the point of sending endless messages back and forth if the person is fake. Next.

You’re not comfortable giving out your number for the fear that the person may not be balanced! Lol, yet you’ll message each other and send out full frontals. What’s worse, your x-rated pictures stuck in the matrix that is the internet or giving someone a quick phone call? oh before I forget. Hasn’t anyone heard you can actually withhold your number. Lol. Guys. Women ain’t comfortable talking or video calling just to say hello full of actors on here bunch of Patrick Swayze‘s I tell you. Oh if you’re reading this and think I sound angry. Far from it. Actually disappointed. Anyway

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I eint do video or voice chats simply becsuse they make me anxious. I rarely speak to family and friends on the phone, I'm not bring forced into doing one with a random fuck.

I accept that for some this means they won't meet me and to be honest, that's their loss

If you don't want to send pics when asked that's your choice but don't get pissy when people choose to not meet you because of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you think someone is fake, you should probably just move on rather than getting the hump that they won't jump through your hoops to prove otherwise

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I’m not getting the hump. Just asked a question. Again that’s the thing with texting and messaging it can be misconstrued. And yes I do move on. Just asked a question. Have a great day

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate video calls!!! With a passion I only do them with friends who are distant and we want to catch up x

But I feel so much fucking pressure to look and presentable even when I’m literally at home doing nothing, with my hair in a bun, looking like miss avarage. And I don’t mind that at home cos I’m in my own comfort…

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People on here are actually hilarious . You’re actually supporting all the fakes, picture collectors and liars every single one of them. sit down and ask yourself if you have not experienced nonsense on this site. So let me clear a few things up. When I log in I will put a picture up when I log off I take all my pictures down referencing all the picture collectors and people steal other peoples pictures and post them up that’s one.

Second of all when I say video call or phone call I do not mean anything sexual its just to prove that we are both who we say we are what is the point of sending endless messages back and forth if the person is fake. Next.

You’re not comfortable giving out your number for the fear that the person may not be balanced! Lol, yet you’ll message each other and send out full frontals. What’s worse, your x-rated pictures stuck in the matrix that is the internet or giving someone a quick phone call? oh before I forget. Hasn’t anyone heard you can actually withhold your number. Lol. Guys. Women ain’t comfortable talking or video calling just to say hello full of actors on here bunch of Patrick Swayze‘s I tell you. Oh if you’re reading this and think I sound angry. Far from it. Actually disappointed. Anyway "

Someone give the man a mars bar

Reply privately

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

I wouldn't be comfortable or have the time video calling new potential meets unless we were at a stage of finalising a physical meet! By then we would have been chatting for a while anyway!

The amount of requests for a video call to 'prove' their identity I get is crazy! And I imagine the majority would be sitting there with their dicks in hand ready to wank!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"People on here are actually hilarious . You’re actually supporting all the fakes, picture collectors and liars every single one of them. sit down and ask yourself if you have not experienced nonsense on this site. So let me clear a few things up. When I log in I will put a picture up when I log off I take all my pictures down referencing all the picture collectors and people steal other peoples pictures and post them up that’s one.

You’re not comfortable giving out your number for the fear that the person may not be balanced! Lol, yet you’ll message each other and send out full frontals. What’s worse, your x-rated pictures stuck in the matrix that is the internet or giving someone a quick phone call? oh before I forget. Hasn’t anyone heard you can actually withhold your number. Lol. Guys. Women ain’t comfortable talking or video calling just to say hello full of actors on here bunch of Patrick Swayze‘s I tell you. Oh if you’re reading this and think I sound angry. Far from it. Actually disappointed. Anyway "

I don't think you sound angry. Judgmental perhaps, entitled maybe.

I spoke to (and stupidly met) a very manipulative guy like this off another site not long ago. I didn't give in to his demands for a call though. Even though he said my anxieties were bullshit (yet his had to be acknowledged so we had to meet in a car park, not the pub we originally agreed to). I didn't call him out for refusing to send pics and claiming the free saying website tried to charge him for uploading pics.

Should have trusted my instincts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you sound angry opp. There are so many single men on fab im sure they wont be worried about it. They will find anougher .

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Lol. I think all the fakes, time waster, picture Collectors and not forgetting men masquerading as women are getting a complex.

Getting pisses. Behave.

Reply privately

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

"Lol. I think all the fakes, time waster, picture Collectors and not forgetting men masquerading as women are getting a complex.

Getting pisses. Behave. "

Which ones of the above have you spotted as fakes op? If this thread is where you're referring to above?

I'd like to know

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

For real. But I would never ask that. It’s just simple to say hello. Plus you can use the cam room on here no?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Lol. I think all the fakes, time waster, picture Collectors and not forgetting men masquerading as women are getting a complex.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Because your not wanting the answers you want

It's easy to meet have your face pic up and how many times you gonna tell us your not angry

You sound it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate video calls!!! With a passion I only do them with friends who are distant and we want to catch up x

But I feel so much fucking pressure to look and presentable even when I’m literally at home doing nothing, with my hair in a bun, looking like miss avarage. And I don’t mind that at home cos I’m in my own comfort…"

Mrs Nuru exactly the same. Wouldn’t wanna speak to strangers when sat home in her PJs with no make up on

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Misconstrued. If anything sarcasm with a hint of mockery comes to mind

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, genuine people are expressing why they genuinely do things the way they do, or why they don't do things the way you expect.

You're just not reading what you want to read.

Of course there are fakes and picture collectors but there are also genuine people with genuine reasons in why they won't Jump through hoops.

Sometimes it's because fingers have already been burned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For real. But I would never ask that. It’s just simple to say hello. Plus you can use the cam room on here no?"

fab is full of people that dont meet our needs mate some wont meet cheaters some wont do hotels some insist on socials first some can only meet during school hours some wont send face pics some wont do video calls so bin off those that dont fit what u want and stick with those that do looks like your gym fit so there will be plenty out there

Reply privately

over a year ago

We usually trust a photo verified profile with a selection of verifications. That’s how we usually chose to trust if a profile is genuine. Not sure a video call is also needed ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Even Tesco have to advertise their wares.

If your shop window is empty passers-by have no idea if you are a butcher or a candlestick maker.

There is a direct link between the effort you put in and the quantity and quality of return.

In 4 years here I've never spoken to any woman who is comfortable with a video call or giving their number to random interneters but that doesn't make them fake or me a simpleton. "

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

So. I’ve just checked everyone that is saying they don’t cam or video call. Think you need to take it off the (what you’re into) your profile. And your cam verifications. You’ll get people confused

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"So. I’ve just checked everyone that is saying they don’t cam or video call. Think you need to take it off the (what you’re into) your profile. And your cam verifications. You’ll get people confused "

Behave

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I prefer a twix if truth be known. Have one now save the other for later.

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

There’s no way we’d go on a video call at 3 in the morning - even if we knew them!

Use FAB in a way that it works for you instead of calling out what’s wrong with it.

Profiles are your shop window. A chance to show what’s appealing about you and why you stand out. Using it and the forums to have a go at people isn’t using FAB in the best way.

This is a site to enjoy and have fun.

K

Reply privately

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

"So. I’ve just checked everyone that is saying they don’t cam or video call. Think you need to take it off the (what you’re into) your profile. And your cam verifications. You’ll get people confused "

Why? How?

I enjoy the cam rooms now and then, I enjoy video calls with people I know. I don't use cams to prove identity on initial contact! I exchange face photos If I don't find you attractive and vice versa then end of. What's confusing?

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 08:16:34]

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

But they’re online at 3 morning sending fully frontal and saying Their five-year-old is up on a school night. Think someone needs to call social services

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP focus on the positives not negatives. Threads like this I think can be detrimental to ones chances of attracting interested parties. I get FAB can be frustrating but it can also be fun if played a different way

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"But they’re online at 3 morning sending fully frontal and saying Their five-year-old is up on a school night. Think someone needs to call social services"

There you go, judging again lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be straight, your response here is screaming 'red flags' to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"But they’re online at 3 morning sending fully frontal and saying Their five-year-old is up on a school night. Think someone needs to call social services"

There you go, judging again lol

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

If that’s how you feel

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

No calling it out

Reply privately

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

You do sound pretty thirsty dude

Reply privately

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I don’t do video calls but if someone brings up excuses instead of being upfront, it only means either fake or messing with your time. I wouldn’t dwell on it and smoothly move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

haha good thread this I think the op is either deliberately winding people up to get a rise or wanted a cam wank in the early hours and got rejected haha which is it????

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

If someone ask me for a face picture. I’ll will reply back with my phone number and ask them kindly to call me off a private number. If you’re not good with that… you can always jog on. I will never force the issue. All parties have to be comfortable.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Nahhhhh. I just asked a question. I’ll give you my number you call me off a private number. What’s wrong with that. If something doesn’t add it doesn’t add.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I done cam before a few times (tho do I enjoy it? Not particularly), but if u randomly ask me at 2am to do a video call… like forget it

U guys don’t know how easy u got it when u can be rough as arseholes Untrimmed the lot, and none bats an eyelid

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"No calling it out "

You need to use the REPLY + QUOTE option or people don’t know who you are replying to.

Sounds a bit like there’s a bee stuck in your bonnet and you are using the forums as a place to air your negative griefs.

Why not come back when you can be less tetchy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway have a great Sunday

Rather than moaning about it look at it from the point of view that if they are not prepared to meet your request for a video chat then that most likely indicates that they were not a genuine profile.

Lots of people don't like to give out their mobile number so why not use something like kik where you can video call without giving out your number they might be more receptive to your request."

All Hail The KIK App.

Other app of this ilk are available

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

One thing with me. I will never beg for sex. It’s not cool. Besides Women don’t like Beggars. I’m a very handsome black educated man with a body straight out of a 300 movie. I’m the truth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nahhhhh. I just asked a question. I’ll give you my number you call me off a private number. What’s wrong with that. If something doesn’t add it doesn’t add. "

Just because someone doesn't want to call does not mean they are fake. Maybe they just don't want to call....

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"One thing with me. I will never beg for sex. It’s not cool. Besides Women don’t like Beggars. I’m a very handsome black educated man with a body straight out of a 300 movie. I’m the truth "

And modest

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"No calling it out

You need to use the REPLY + QUOTE option or people don’t know who you are replying to.

Sounds a bit like there’s a bee stuck in your bonnet and you are using the forums as a place to air your negative griefs.

Not at all. Just asked a question

Why not come back when you can be less tetchy! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

A little tip....... Click 'reply and quote' so people know whatb you're replying to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We used to chat away in the video room. We were comfortable with that level of intimacy. Sometimes we would fuck or 69 or whatever caught our fancy.

We never gave out our phone number until we were physically meeting people. We never wanted to video chat with people either. We would get lots of offers but we wanted to be in control and you don't have that on a video call with someone

AND guess what will wake a 5 year old up at 3 am ... people talking at 3 am.

We had out youngest torment us because we were "watching telly" in our bedroom . We couldn't do it in the living room because the older kids would hear.

I feel your pain OP. But sometimes people only want to interact at a certain distance

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"One thing with me. I will never beg for sex. It’s not cool. Besides Women don’t like Beggars. I’m a very handsome black educated man with a body straight out of a 300 movie. I’m the truth

And modest "

I know what I have to offer

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"A little tip....... Click 'reply and quote' so people know whatb you're replying to."

Note to self

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One thing with me. I will never beg for sex. It’s not cool. Besides Women don’t like Beggars. I’m a very handsome black educated man with a body straight out of a 300 movie. I’m the truth

And modest "

girllllll hahah x

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And modest

I know what I have to offer "

Ok better go to Hollywood then

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"We used to chat away in the video room. We were comfortable with that level of intimacy. Sometimes we would fuck or 69 or whatever caught our fancy.

We never gave out our phone number until we were physically meeting people. We never wanted to video chat with people either. We would get lots of offers but we wanted to be in control and you don't have that on a video call with someone

We had out youngest torment us because we were "watching telly" in our bedroom . We couldn't do it in the living room because the older kids would hear.

I feel your pain OP. But sometimes people only want to interact at a certain distance "

I’ll give you mine you call me on private. What’s the issue?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And modest

girllllll hahah x"

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

And modest

Ok better go to Hollywood then"

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

And modest

Ok better go to Hollywood then"

I’m in the Netflix sandman series coming out soon xxx

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And modest

I’m in the Netflix sandman series coming out soon xxx"

Il be watching xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

5 year olds can be up at 3 am, though. So that's a weird example. Kids are a bloody nightmare. Glad I don't have any. Lol

People don't have to do anything they don't want to. We can do whatever we want to.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm not gonna give you ear ache

OP all the best hope you find what your looking for x have you tried putting a meet in the looking to meet section x

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

And modest

Il be watching xx"

You won’t Recognise me due to the make-up and costume. Met one of my heroes Stephen Fry he’s in the series to

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"One thing with me. I will never beg for sex. It’s not cool. Besides Women don’t like Beggars. I’m a very handsome black educated man with a body straight out of a 300 movie. I’m the truth "

You might be the truth but you aren’t every woman’s thing you might want to consider that. There are lots of things women don’t like

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm not gonna give you ear ache

OP all the best hope you find what your looking for x have you tried putting a meet in the looking to meet section x"

Sometimes

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm not gonna give you ear ache

OP all the best hope you find what your looking for x have you tried putting a meet in the looking to meet section x

Sometimes "

Xx

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And modest

Il be watching xx

You won’t Recognise me due to the make-up and costume. Met one of my heroes Stephen Fry he’s in the series to"

Ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

And modest

Il be watching xx

You won’t Recognise me due to the make-up and costume. Met one of my heroes Stephen Fry he’s in the series to"

Did he agree to video call you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You might be the truth but you aren’t every woman’s thing you might want to consider that. There are lots of things women don’t like "

Like a slight tinge of arrogance to name one?

Did she go too far?

Morning all, how you doing?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

You might be the truth but you aren’t every woman’s thing you might want to consider that. There are lots of things women don’t like "

I’ll prefer an Aston Martin over a Porsche but I’ll still pay homage to the Porsche. I know I’m not ever woman’s cup of tea, but I’m still handsome

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t do video calls. I absolutely hate them, and I’ve never had to do one on here, except the odd female friend.

I never give out my number. You can block a phone number, that doesn’t stop them getting a new phone, they still have your number.

I don’t have to justify why I won’t do these things, and if someone can’t respect that, they aren’t for me anyway.

I will never understand why people complain about women enjoying taking and posting pictures on here.

I post most days, because I enjoy it, why would you complain about people posting naked pictures!?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you don't like someone's response to a request, oh I don't know, oh here's an idea BLOCK THEM

By the way THAT's sarcasm, not like your tantrums so far. It sound like a hissy fit because you spent twenty mins of your life messaging someone.

If you think someone is fake, wether or not they are, they don't care if you think that. So it's just your energy your wasting.

Oh and I wouldn't give out my phone number either. Especially to someone whose forum posts show they don't handle rejection well.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I don’t do video calls. I absolutely hate them, and I’ve never had to do one on here, except the odd female friend.

I never give out my number. You can block a phone number, that doesn’t stop them getting a new phone, they still have your number.

I don’t have to justify why I won’t do these things, and if someone can’t respect that, they aren’t for me anyway.

I will never understand why people complain about women enjoying taking and posting pictures on here.

I post most days, because I enjoy it, why would you complain about people posting naked pictures!?!

"

I’ll give you my number you call me on private. What’s the issue

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

You can usually tell when some one is wasting time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We used to chat away in the video room. We were comfortable with that level of intimacy. Sometimes we would fuck or 69 or whatever caught our fancy.

I feel your pain OP. But sometimes people only want to interact at a certain distance

I’ll give you mine you call me on private. What’s the issue?"

It can be about control. On here there is distance. If I don't want to answer a question I can just close my phone and go to sleep. I'm in control.

On a video call we share control. You see me at my most vulnerable, in my bedroom, a place of safety, and if it's women you are chatting to ... without makeup making them feel extra vulnerable.

Looking into someones eyes while talking to them is intimate. Some people don't want that. What if they don't want to see you wank, what if they are quite happy just chatting because their 5 Yr old is in the next room and he's has a tooth ache and this is the one thing you have enjoyed all week and you don't want him waking up.

There are a million reasons why someone wouldn't want to video chat with you. It doesn't make them all fake or dudes or even timewasters. It just makes them normal people who want to do things to the level they want.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"If you don't like someone's response to a request, oh I don't know, oh here's an idea BLOCK THEM

By the way THAT's sarcasm, not like your tantrums so far. It sound like a hissy fit because you spent twenty mins of your life messaging someone.

If you think someone is fake, wether or not they are, they don't care if you think that. So it's just your energy your wasting.

Oh and I wouldn't give out my phone number either. Especially to someone whose forum posts show they don't handle rejection well."

Lol. I’ll give you my number you call me on a private what’s the excuse. Again I just asked a question

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t do video calls. I absolutely hate them, and I’ve never had to do one on here, except the odd female friend.

I’ll give you my number you call me on private. What’s the issue "

she dont like em she said that up there so thats like you saying you dont like cock up your arse and me saying ill just lube you up and stick it up there anyway whats the issue haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

It can be about control. On here there is distance. If I don't want to answer a question I can just close my phone and go to sleep. I'm in control.

On a video call we share control. You see me at my most vulnerable, in my bedroom, a place of safety, and if it's women you are chatting to ... without makeup making them feel extra vulnerable.

Looking into someones eyes while talking to them is intimate. Some people don't want that. What if they don't want to see you wank, what if they are quite happy just chatting because their 5 Yr old is in the next room and he's has a tooth ache and this is the one thing you have enjoyed all week and you don't want him waking up.

There are a million reasons why someone wouldn't want to video chat with you. It doesn't make them all fake or dudes or even timewasters. It just makes them normal people who want to do things to the level they want.

"

What if they having shaved their fanny and they were going to but that fucking tooth ache is driving them nuts and they just needed a bit of a distraction from the grinding humiliation of life

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ll give you my number you call me on private. What’s the issue "

Why would you need to, there’s a perfectly good messaging system that works on here, whilst you establish if you have a connection.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, your green arrow informs me that you have been struggling with this same issue and posting the same lines for a couple of years now. Maybe you need to consider that the constant in all this is YOU. So maybe it’s your approach that’s the issue here and not others. It’s clearly something that you have found often throughout your fab experience. What we would do in this circumstance is learn from people’s responses to perhaps tailor how we use fab and what we expect from it ?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"

me giving you my number and calling me on a private number the control is with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't like video calls. I will not even entertain the idea of video chat with someone I barely know.

But anyway, it's really not that difficult to suss out if someone is fake. And if you expect a private number and video chat in the very early stages of talking then you're being completely unreasonable.

If you can't respect her choice then forget about her and find someone else who enjoys video chats and personal number swaps. You say you're not angry but you do sound upset OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t give out my number as my address can be found easily with a bit of searching.

I also probably wouldn’t video call at 3am because I probably look like shit at that time

But, I do video call (cleanly) at a preplanned time as I’ve had a few socials where they looked nothing like their pics. It’s not just women who use filters and/or use deceiving angles. It’s also the reason I have a pretty much nude pic on my (friends only) pics, showing my body as it is (imperfections and all) because I’d hate someone to expect something different when we met.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"OP, your green arrow informs me that you have been struggling with this same issue and posting the same lines for a couple of years now. Maybe you need to consider that the constant in all this is YOU. So maybe it’s your approach that’s the issue here and not others. It’s clearly something that you have found often throughout your fab experience. What we would do in this circumstance is learn from people’s responses to perhaps tailor how we use fab and what we expect from it ? "
cool cool

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"

Oh and I wouldn't give out my phone number either. Especially to someone whose forum posts show they don't handle rejection well."

I have been known to give out my number to someone I've gotten to know.

I've had precisely 1 video call in the entire time I've been on here and it's with someone I'd chatted to for over a year. It's not something I choose to do as a rule.

If that makes me a fake and a time waster in the opinion of butt-hurt guys everywhere I find I can bear that burden very easily.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I don't like video calls. I will not even entertain the idea of video chat with someone I barely know.

But anyway, it's really not that difficult to suss out if someone is fake. And if you expect a private number and video chat in the very early stages of talking then you're being completely unreasonable.

If you can't respect her choice then forget about her and find someone else who enjoys video chats and personal number swaps. You say you're not angry but you do sound upset OP.

"

Lol ok thanks for the advice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone needs to get laid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't like video calls. I will not even entertain the idea of video chat with someone I barely know.

Lol ok thanks for the advice "

You're welcome. You'll be much happier and have more success in the long run if you follow it.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"

Oh and I wouldn't give out my phone number either. Especially to someone whose forum posts show they don't handle rejection well.

I've had precisely 1 video call in the entire time I've been on here and it's with someone I'd chatted to for over a year. It's not something I choose to do as a rule.

If that makes me a fake and a time waster in the opinion of butt-hurt guys everywhere I find I can bear that burden very easily."

says you’ve cam twice

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Lol ok thanks for the advice

You're welcome. You'll be much happier and have more success in the long run if you follow it. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Someone needs to get laid "

Everyone needs to get laid lol

Reply privately

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

So a video call is like a date, or a social meet if you like.

This means in most cases I can't have it at the drop of a hat, especially if it's the first time I am seeing that person. I want to do myself up and look my best, like I would for a date.

With video calling, there is the added complication that most of us are not professional camera people and we don't know how to hold or position our device to show us at the best angle. We don't know what background or light is best. None of this are considerations when we go on a date but for video they are and they are anxiety inducing.

With regards to mobile number sharing, this is an issue of privacy because if I give you my number I will soon appear as a suggested friend on your social media. What if I don't want you to have that level of detail of my person?

The way around it are apps like Telegram which give greater anonymity but you'd still have to treat a request to video call like a request to meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

me giving you my number and calling me on a private number the control is with you "

exactly. Until we call then you have control too. I have to behave in a certain way. I have to smile when I'm tired and look haggard and my hairy fanny isn't actually wet, it's just mildly stimulated but now I need to perform.

We have played with people who wouldn't video chat with us if we asked them to.

This is something you should accept. Not everyone will want to do something just because you want to do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm free for a video chat if anyone is bored?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Someone needs to get laid "
that would be nice. But there’s no rush

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you don't like someone's response to a request, oh I don't know, oh here's an idea BLOCK THEM

Lol. I’ll give you my number you call me on a private what’s the excuse. Again I just asked a question "

They don't have to have a reason to not do something they don't want to and certainly don't owe an explanation to you.

You asked a question, got dozens of answers but are still going on because they don't agree with you.

If I agree with you and say how terrible it is and how the whole world is against you getting laid will you just sign out and stop using FAB?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm free for a video chat if anyone is bored? "

Lol. I like this guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If that makes me a fake and a time waster in the opinion of butt-hurt guys everywhere I find I can bear that burden very easily. says you’ve cam twice "

And? I’ve cammed too, when I choose to, and I don’t have to show my face doing that.

Women have the choice to do these things.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Lol. I’ll give you my number you call me on a private what’s the excuse. Again I just asked a question

They don't have to have a reason to not do something they don't want to and certainly don't owe an explanation to you.

You asked a question, got dozens of answers but are still going on because they don't agree with you.

If I agree with you and say how terrible it is and how the whole world is against you getting laid will you just sign out and stop using FAB?"

Like I said. People post full frontal and pornhub Worthy video clips on here that’s stuck in the matrix for ever but won’t call someone on private but spend weeks messaging back and forth. Ok then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm free for a video chat if anyone is bored? "

Calm ur tits sunshine x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I won't video chat with my mammy. She's pushy on it too.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"

If that makes me a fake and a time waster in the opinion of butt-hurt guys everywhere I find I can bear that burden very easily. says you’ve cam twice

And? I’ve cammed too, when I choose to, and I don’t have to show my face doing that.

Women have the choice to do these things. "

as always

Reply privately

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Well this thread is a car crash from start to finish

OP sounds very entitled

Women don't owe you anything

Maybe move on from those who don't wish to bend over backwards for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm free for a video chat if anyone is bored?

Calm ur tits sunshine x "

You love me so shhhhhhhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I agree with you and say how terrible it is and how the whole world is against you getting laid will you just sign out and stop using FAB?

Like I said. People post full frontal and pornhub Worthy video clips on here that’s stuck in the matrix for ever but won’t call someone on private but spend weeks messaging back and forth. Ok then. "

They chose to post that stuff. And they set everything up so they look a particular way. They were feeling sexy (or not) when they did that.

But it's their choice

Reply privately

By *angerous liasonsMan
over a year ago

Outer Space

You are coming across a bit entitled here. If you start from the point of view that there are fakes and also folks may have plenty of other reason to not want a call, then your question becomes a moot point. Just move on.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"

If that makes me a fake and a time waster in the opinion of butt-hurt guys everywhere I find I can bear that burden very easily. says you’ve cam twice "

Both errors from a social I attended in person.

Even if they weren't and I was on cam every hour on the hour, the fact I had been on cam in the past doesn't mean I should feel any obligation to have a private video call with a randomer in the early hours of the morning.

I've taken it up the arse in the past, doesn't mean any bloke who messages me is entitled to ram it up there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Calm ur tits sunshine x

You love me so shhhhhhhhhhh "

I zoooo

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Well this thread is a car crash from start to finish

OP sounds very entitled

Maybe move on from those who don't wish to bend over backwards for you "

no no just calling out fakes picture collectors and men masquerading as women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like I said. People post full frontal and pornhub Worthy video clips on here that’s stuck in the matrix for ever but won’t call someone on private but spend weeks messaging back and forth. Ok then. "

You're right they do (which is everyone's prerogative) but there is literally no correlation between the two. Plus they don't you any form of explanation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP sounds very entitled

Maybe move on from those who don't wish to bend over backwards for you no no just calling out fakes picture collectors and men masquerading as women "

You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Can you see how you're being a bit hypocritical here OP? You expect others to be accepting of you not sending face pics yet 'call out' those not willing to give in to your requests for video calls as flea, time wasters and pic collectors?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Can you see how you're being a bit hypocritical here OP? You expect others to be accepting of you not sending face pics yet 'call out' those not willing to give in to your requests for video calls as flea, time wasters and pic collectors? "
not at all.do you know how many times as a first message I’ve been asked to send them a cock picture. Cool. Here’s my number call me off private

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

OP sounds very entitled

Maybe move on from those who don't wish to bend over backwards for you no no just calling out fakes picture collectors and men masquerading as women

You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster."

the thing it’s not a woman is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP sounds very entitled

Maybe move on from those who don't wish to bend over backwards for you no no just calling out fakes picture collectors and men masquerading as women

You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster. the thing it’s not a woman is it"

So you say

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP sounds very entitled

You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster. the thing it’s not a woman is it"

You have no evidence this is correct though do you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

OP sounds very entitled

Why isn't it? I've said further up I don't do video or phone chats. Are you saying I'm not a woman?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

OP sounds very entitled

You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster. the thing it’s not a woman is it

Why isn't it? I've said further up I don't do video or phone chats. Are you saying I'm not a woman? "

you tell me. I don’t know you

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Can you see how you're being a bit hypocritical here OP? You expect others to be accepting of you not sending face pics yet 'call out' those not willing to give in to your requests for video calls as flea, time wasters and pic collectors? not at all.do you know how many times as a first message I’ve been asked to send them a cock picture. Cool. Here’s my number call me off private "

Because that's how YOU want to use the site. It's not how THEY want to use the site. Neither is right, neither is wrong. Just one of you gets the hump and starts calling people fakes, time wasters and pic collectors. Go figure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd have to I would have an issue with someone who wouldn't speak on the phone too. Id not meet without talking to someone first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

OP sounds very entitled

You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster. the thing it’s not a woman is it

Why isn't it? I've said further up I don't do video or phone chats. Are you saying I'm not a woman? you tell me. I don’t know you"

No. You made the statement, now back it up.

Are you saying that just because I would not consent to a phone call with you (yes I know, not your type, you'd never ask me blah blah blah.... Just go with me here) i am a fake, time wasting man looking to put you in my collection of pictures from fab swingers? Simply because I don't play the game the way you want me to?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

OP sounds very entitled

Why isn't it? I've said further up I don't do video or phone chats. Are you saying I'm not a woman? you tell me. I don’t know you

Are you saying that just because I would not consent to a phone call with you (yes I know, not your type, you'd never ask me blah blah blah.... Just go with me here) i am a fake, time wasting man looking to put you in my collection of pictures from fab swingers? Simply because I don't play the game the way you want me to? "

are you feeling alright. Tell me where it says I said that

Reply privately

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I remember messaging a dude from here who was gorgeous. But he wanted a video call... despite us both being verified and me suggesting a social. He would not stop going on about it, lkke he was obsessed - it was a total mood killer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd have to I would have an issue with someone who wouldn't speak on the phone too. Id not meet without talking to someone first. "

This is absolutely your prerogative but you're not coming on to the forum to have a tantrum because other people want to do things differently like OP is

Reply privately

over a year ago

This. I gave out my number once and ended up saying a polite no thank you. Surprise surprise he got nasty, so I had to block him. It would seem he gave my number to his mates after this as I then got loads of nasty messages from unknown numbers!

So no, I'll never give out my number. Doesn't mean I'm fake.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I remember messaging a dude from here who was gorgeous. But he wanted a video call... despite us both being verified and me suggesting a social. He would not stop going on about it, lkke he was obsessed - it was a total mood killer."
I hear you. I ask once you say no. Take care and have a great day

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Well this has been an interesting read....

So, OP. I'm curious. My face and body are in over 300 pictures on here, uploaded over the course of the last 18 months I've had this profile. My hair has changed, you can see the progression of it as the colour has grown out, and I have a suspicious lump on my arse that has clearly grown over that time period.

But I won't do a video call (I have had 5 video calls in my life and hated every one of them). I've met a bunch of people.... there are several public social verifications on my profile, and most of those people are well verified themselves.

Am I a time waster? A pic collector (well, to be fair there are a couple of guys I know who send me pics I'm more than happy to collect ), or am I a man posing as a woman?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

It doesn't stop any harassment from subsequent new pay as you go numbers someone may choose to use thereafter unless the victim changes their number with all the hassle that entails. I didn’t ask for your number. I’ll give you my number you call me on a private number.

This. I gave out my number once and ended up saying a polite no thank you. Surprise surprise he got nasty, so I had to block him. It would seem he gave my number to his mates after this as I then got loads of nasty messages from unknown numbers!

So no, I'll never give out my number. Doesn't mean I'm fake."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I remember messaging a dude from here who was gorgeous. But he wanted a video call... despite us both being verified and me suggesting a social. He would not stop going on about it, lkke he was obsessed - it was a total mood killer. I hear you. I ask once you say no. Take care and have a great day "

But that's not the end of it for you is it? You let it wind you up then come on here whinging that they're not genuine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't stop any harassment from subsequent new pay as you go numbers someone may choose to use thereafter unless the victim changes their number with all the hassle that entails. I didn’t ask for your number. I’ll give you my number you call me on a private number.

So no, I'll never give out my number. Doesn't mean I'm fake."

Sorry I don't see a response?

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I remember messaging a dude from here who was gorgeous. But he wanted a video call... despite us both being verified and me suggesting a social. He would not stop going on about it, lkke he was obsessed - it was a total mood killer. I hear you. I ask once you say no. Take care and have a great day

But that's not the end of it for you is it? You let it wind you up then come on here whinging that they're not genuine."

if you say so

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Sorry I don't see a response?"

I’m not asking for your number. Here’s mine call me on a private number

Reply privately

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Say someone calls you and they don’t find you attractive? That’s gonna be an awkward conversation. We have met quite a few people and have never done a video call or given our number out. Guess we attract people like ourselves who aren’t so high strung.

Lily

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol. I like this guy"

Me too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not asking for your number. Here’s mine call me on a private number "

Ok, but if you're getting the same feedback each time, why not adapt your offer slightly? Try Kik or Snapchat? Most people feel comfortable with one of those apps, and both can do video calls? Also, for me it would depend on how soon you asked, I like to get to know someone via a bit of texting on fab before moving to another platform, so perhaps you're just asking a bit too soon and it comes across as forward?

Reply privately

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

The general consensus on this thread is that a lot of people aren't keen on video calls on demand with total strangers off the Internet. Does that mean all these people are fakes & time wasters?

I hate video calls, in fact the only time I ever do them is very occasionally with my kids when they are away from home, I'm certainly not going to speak to a total stranger via video call at 3am just to prove who I am!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not asking for your number. Here’s mine call me on a private number "

You’re missing the point, and you didn’t answer my question.

Women do not have to jump through hoops at your say so, we are entitled to choose if we wish to call or not.

There’s a perfectly good messaging system on fab, which works fine, until you get to such a point where you may wish to move your messaging to a different platform, by mutual agreement. What’s wrong with that?

Reply privately

By *orl1971Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We don’t do video calls or give out numbers. Video calls are awkward and never think it shows people at their best. We’re genuine but just go for a face to face social meet after chat and pics in that order.

If someone, couple or single, insists on a call or video call then they are not for us. We are genuine but it’s just our preference and what we feel comfortable with. Doesn’t mean we’re timewasters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd have to I would have an issue with someone who wouldn't speak on the phone too. Id not meet without talking to someone first.

This is absolutely your prerogative but you're not coming on to the forum to have a tantrum because other people want to do things differently like OP is"

I'd not have viewed the original post as a tantrum but more his observation but I guess its how you interpret what's written. That's the trouble with the written word, it's flat and open to various interpretations.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We don’t do video calls or give out numbers. Video calls are awkward and never think it shows people at their best. We’re genuine but just go for a face to face social meet after chat and pics in that order.

If someone, couple or single, insists on a call or video call then they are not for us. We are genuine but it’s just our preference and what we feel comfortable with. Doesn’t mean we’re timewasters. "

He’s not asking for your number, here’s his call him off a private number

(You’re welcome OP, thought I would do some of the heavy lifting for you)

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Ok, but if you're getting the same feedback each time, why not adapt your offer slightly? Try Kik or Snapchat? Most people feel comfortable with one of those apps, and both can do video calls? Also, for me it would depend on how soon you asked, I like to get to know someone via a bit of texting on fab before moving to another platform, so perhaps you're just asking a bit too soon and it comes across as forward? "

I do. I will say here’s my number or we can talk on another platform you’re comfortable with. But I don’t do kik you can’t delete your picture after you’ve sent it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, but if you're getting the same feedback each time, why not adapt your offer slightly? Try Kik or Snapchat? Most people feel comfortable with one of those apps, and both can do video calls? Also, for me it would depend on how soon you asked, I like to get to know someone via a bit of texting on fab before moving to another platform, so perhaps you're just asking a bit too soon and it comes across as forward? I do. I will say here’s my number or we can talk on another platform you’re comfortable with. But I don’t do kik you can’t delete your picture after you’ve sent it "

Yes I prefer Snapchat for that reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I remember messaging a dude from here who was gorgeous. But he wanted a video call... despite us both being verified and me suggesting a social. He would not stop going on about it, lkke he was obsessed - it was a total mood killer. I hear you. I ask once you say no. Take care and have a great day

But that's not the end of it for you is it? You let it wind you up then come on here whinging that they're not genuine. if you say so"

It's not just my say so though is it? There's the whole of this thread as evidence.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

You’re missing the point, and you didn’t answer my question.

Women do not have to jump through hoops at your say so, we are entitled to choose if we wish to call or not.

There’s a perfectly good messaging system on fab, which works fine, until you get to such a point where you may wish to move your messaging to a different platform, by mutual agreement. What’s wrong with that? "

Never said they did

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

But that's not the end of it for you is it? You let it wind you up then come on here whinging that they're not genuine. if you say so

It's not just my say so though is it? There's the whole of this thread as evidence."

you reckon. I’ve never had so many private messages agreeing with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think everybody can run their show how they like. It's their little space on here and they have the right to express their wants and desires as they please. It is their time and they can choose to whom they give it. It's not for the taking. When it's their life, they have the inalienable right to express their preferences. In that respect, it's their game and if they want to take the ball away, they can.

It's no different to turning up on someone's front doorstep randomly, ringing the doorbell and then laying a raft of your own expectations at their feet. Nobody has the right to do that and it's not fair to expect that of someone who is usually a complete stranger. We wouldn't do it in the "real" world, I don't see why folks expect any different in the "virtual" world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

OP sounds very entitled

Why isn't it? I've said further up I don't do video or phone chats. Are you saying I'm not a woman? you tell me. I don’t know you

Are you saying that just because I would not consent to a phone call with you (yes I know, not your type, you'd never ask me blah blah blah.... Just go with me here) i am a fake, time wasting man looking to put you in my collection of pictures from fab swingers? Simply because I don't play the game the way you want me to? are you feeling alright. Tell me where it says I said that "

It's in this quote lol

Someone said

'You also said time wasters. Just because a woman doesn’t want to jump through your hoops, it doesn’t make her a time waster.'

Then you said

'the thing it’s not a woman is it'

So my question to you was.... As I won't do video calls or phone calls, does that mean I am not a woman. Its really not that hard fella. Have the courage of your convictions.

Reply privately

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

To be honest, if someone tries to move the chat off here & onto another platform too soon then that's a bit of a red flag for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair i've lived on zoom the past 18 months, video calls can die

Reply privately

over a year ago

But that's not the end of it for you is it? You let it wind you up then come on here whinging that they're not genuine. if you say so

It's not just my say so though is it? There's the whole of this thread as evidence. you reckon. I’ve never had so many private messages agreeing with me"

Yeaaaa right boy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be honest, if someone tries to move the chat off here & onto another platform too soon then that's a bit of a red flag for me. "

Me too.

Reply privately

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

It's not just my say so though is it? There's the whole of this thread as evidence. you reckon. I’ve never had so many private messages agreeing with me

Yeaaaa right boy! "

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I think everybody can run their show how they like. It's their little space on here and they have the right to express their wants and desires as they please. It is their time and they can choose to whom they give it. It's not for the taking. When it's their life, they have the inalienable right to express their preferences. In that respect, it's their game and if they want to take the ball away, they can.

It's no different to turning up on someone's front doorstep randomly, ringing the doorbell and then laying a raft of your own expectations at their feet. Nobody has the right to do that and it's not fair to expect that of someone who is usually a complete stranger. We wouldn't do it in the "real" world, I don't see why folks expect any different in the "virtual" world. "

if someone has cam video call phone call on their “what they’re are looking” and also have cam meets and then turns around and say they don’t do that. Well I smell a rat

Reply privately

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

It's not just my say so though is it? There's the whole of this thread as evidence. you reckon. I’ve never had so many private messages agreeing with me"

There you go then, maybe those people will be up for a video call with you OP

Reply privately

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

So that's one person then.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"To be honest, if someone tries to move the chat off here & onto another platform too soon then that's a bit of a red flag for me.

Me too. "

so is a woman asking for a cock picture as her first message

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Well this has been an interesting read....

So, OP. I'm curious. My face and body are in over 300 pictures on here, uploaded over the course of the last 18 months I've had this profile. My hair has changed, you can see the progression of it as the colour has grown out, and I have a suspicious lump on my arse that has clearly grown over that time period.

But I won't do a video call (I have had 5 video calls in my life and hated every one of them). I've met a bunch of people.... there are several public social verifications on my profile, and most of those people are well verified themselves.

Am I a time waster? A pic collector (well, to be fair there are a couple of guys I know who send me pics I'm more than happy to collect ), or am I a man posing as a woman?"

*taps forum* Is this thing on?

I can't help but notice that the OP managed to reply to most people on the thread and not my question.

Could it possibly be because I've made a demand of him that he didn't want to comply with? Ooh. Or possibly that it turns out I'm not his type and as a result he doesn't want to interact?

It's almost like he has a choice as to whether to do those things. I wonder if there is another situation where choice could come into someone's use of fab, without being called fake and a timewaster?

Reply privately

By *raig mackMan
over a year ago

the nuclei of ecstasy

Fantasy comes in all shapes and sizes.

There are some who like the idea of playing... They may even go on can, meet for a social and have every intention to swing at the chandelier but reality and fantasy are two different things.

Also we must understand this is a sex site, sex by nature is an pleasurable desire not a permanent necessity.... All yearning and future planning can be lost in a person with a quick masturbation!

And your right, this site, all sites, and in reality, there are fake people but that's part of the process of elimination: years ago I played as a couple, we found a beautiful woman here on fab, we arranged a meet, she brought her partner..... On arriving we could see it was the same woman but she was clearly 20 years older...

We could have complained, sent then home but being the good host we were, we fucked their brains out....

Fab is not reality, do not forget, there are many on here we issues, sex addictions....

I think fan is really just an outlet, and should never be more than that....

Don't let the fakers steal your experience of meeting those who are genuine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly OP, I think you really do need to rethink your attitude on this because reading your profile and posts is odd putting when you're throwing accusations around.

I think most of us are in agreement that we would like some confirmation that the other person is real if we are planning to meet, a video chat is the best way to do this for sure.

But, you are being unreasonable by demanding this before you've even established some sort of connection with a person. Why are you in such a rush and doubting people so easily?

You also have to respect that even if you've built a connection with someone and plan to meet, they might not like phonecalls or videocalls and that's absolutely fine, doesn't make someone less genuine.

If you take some time getting to know someone you'll soon find out if they are who they say they are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it is all an apparition, we only exist in one anothers thoughts.

Electrons.

Reply privately