FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When you don’t meet someone’s age range !!

Jump to newest

By *ature BBW Lover 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

exeter

Do you get frustrated when you come across someone or a couple you really like the look or sound of but just miss out on their age range and can’t message them ? I know they are there fir something new preferences but sometimes you’re a year out !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suck it up.

over a year ago

exeter

"I suck it up."

Well yes that is all you can do

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

When I look at profiles . It is normally the opposite. If in age range is a bonus

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I suck it up."

His real name is Henry ^

over a year ago

Nope, their preferences so just perv on them instead

over a year ago

Sucks when you're a year out. And worse still I'll be a year older in a few months. And the trouble is no-one ever guesses I'm the age I am, and if I had enough vanity to dye my hair I'd look even younger. No wonder some people lie about their age. I just can't be bothered keeping any lies up

over a year ago

"Do you get frustrated when you come across someone or a couple you really like the look or sound of but just miss out on their age range and can’t message them ? I know they are there fir something new preferences but sometimes you’re a year out ! "

Hahhahahah yeah I hate this when it happens so frustrating

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

But if someone sees you've looked (maybe repeatedly), or Fab'd their pics, and then they think it might actually be a match ... they will reach out ...which in fact saves a whole heap of wasted messages and time.

Trust me

over a year ago

exeter

"

But if someone sees you've looked (maybe repeatedly), or Fab'd their pics, and then they think it might actually be a match ... they will reach out ...which in fact saves a whole heap of wasted messages and time.

Trust me "

I guess that could happen , I just tried messaging you but your age range is set at 98-99 so it’s quite limited lol

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

"

Trust me

I guess that could happen , I just tried messaging you but your age range is set at 98-99 so it’s quite limited lol "

Exactly that... so I can reach out if it's a match with what I want

over a year ago

exeter

"

Trust me

I guess that could happen , I just tried messaging you but your age range is set at 98-99 so it’s quite limited lol

Exactly that... so I can reach out if it's a match with what I want "

Not a bad plan but think it probably works out better for women than it does for men

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"I suck it up."

Jim likes a suck

over a year ago

I love older ladies, but unfortunately not many like young guys who are heavily tattooed

over a year ago

exeter

"I love older ladies, but unfortunately not many like young guys who are heavily tattooed "

I love older ladies as well , I find a lot either like them really young or more their own age so being late 40’s I end up missing out a lot lol

over a year ago

"I love older ladies, but unfortunately not many like young guys who are heavily tattooed

I love older ladies as well , I find a lot either like them really young or more their own age so being late 40’s I end up missing out a lot lol"

It sucks mate lol

By *aviniaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds (close to GAP)

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 03:54:31]

By *aviniaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds (close to GAP)

set my minimum at 40 as it just wouldn't sit right playing with anyone of my own kids ages. That said, any 'regular' contacts, or guys at clubs etc, I'm prepared to negotiate...

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

No it doesn't bother me in the slightest. My filters are set for a good reason, namely not having any interest in anyone below them.

I don't send first contact messages or browse profiles anyway so I'm not missing out but if I see a new profile comment in the forums I may look out of curiosity and if they fall below my age filters I don't even bother reading their bio or looking at pics as we aren't compatible.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Trust me

Exactly that... so I can reach out if it's a match with what I want "

The downside is you can't even wink at someone who has age restriction set higher

over a year ago

"Do you get frustrated when you come across someone or a couple you really like the look or sound of but just miss out on their age range and can’t message them ? I know they are there fir something new preferences but sometimes you’re a year out ! "
Thats life I'm afraid. Just have to accept it.

over a year ago

No. There are millions of other women out there.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

often, sadly, age isn't a good judge of somebodys character and skills etc, one 60 year old may be very old, while anther 60 year old may be a very young 60 year old... but I can understand why some like to draw a line.

over a year ago

yes it’s definitely a bugger

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I know it can be a shock but, some of us on here are actually smart enough to set our age ranges to allow for a year or so out

over a year ago

It can be frustrating, but just got to roll with it. Perhaps looking at them , fabbing their pics, chatting with them in the forums - they may reach out

over a year ago

Sometimes it’s only a guide & not set in stone

over a year ago

"

Trust me "

So how many times does one need to view your profile , and fab your pics , for you to reach out ?

Asking for a friend

over a year ago

I have an age range on here for a reason. I also have a very specific type I'm looking for and every other message I get starts with "I know I'm not what you're looking for but..."

It might be frustrating but that's what the person wants. I get cute guys popping up on my updates that are looking for younger. I accept that and move on.

If I'm going to a club or event then I might put it on my status. I don't have any limits on age when I'm at a club.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

"

Trust me

So how many times does one need to view your profile , and fab your pics , for you to reach out ?

Asking for a friend "

Well if your friend was a match then Fab'd pics and repeated views over a few days would serve as a strong 'hint'

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It can be frustrating but it's just how it is and life goes on, I just fab them and move on

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

It does suck when you badly want to contact someone and you don't fully match for age range or whatever, I'm out of a lot of people's age range but have had two meets off the back of dabbing some photos and them messaging after looking at my profile so I suppose the ball falls in their court if they like you, so there is still hope if they look to see who has fabbed their photos.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Is what it is, I show appreciation with a fab and move on, occasionally they have got in touch, and likewise sometimes I have replied back if they take an interest to me

Post new Message to Thread