Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Miss the sex

Jump to newest

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Once in 18 months I have had sex.

Sometimes think not bothered. Always liked the chase, but thinking past it now was well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"Same"

Never know may be back in action soon.

Sex can be addictive.

over a year ago

"Once in 18 months I have had sex.

Sometimes think not bothered. Always liked the chase, but thinking past it now was well.

"

Yup, me too

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

When it requires more effort to get it than to do it. It ain’t worth it.

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

Just an observation. No matter what age, size etc. A female on here can get , have sex when she requires. Just due to the amount of males on here. If older male then options are very very limited. ?

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

I miss real life (dating) sex if I’m not getting any

I never miss Fab sex, too many men think Fab sex is a 2 minute shag and so long as they cum they don’t give a damn about the woman - so disappointing

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

"Just an observation. No matter what age, size etc. A female on here can get , have sex when she requires. Just due to the amount of males on here. If older male then options are very very limited. ? "

Depends on if someone wants quality or quantity

Have you seen the messages women on here get?

Lots of men just say ‘fancy a fk’ and call us offensive names like bitch, slag, slut, cunt etc

To some extent it is a numbers game as men out number women and we can pick and choose what offers we accept - but often it’s an easy no

Older men tend to be more respectful so get further

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

"Just an observation. No matter what age, size etc. A female on here can get , have sex when she requires. Just due to the amount of males on here. If older male then options are very very limited. ?

Depends on if someone wants quality or quantity

Have you seen the messages women on here get?

Lots of men just say ‘fancy a fk’ and call us offensive names like bitch, slag, slut, cunt etc

To some extent it is a numbers game as men out number women and we can pick and choose what offers we accept - but often it’s an easy no

Older men tend to be more respectful so get further "

Yes from the quotes on forums . Plus have seen first hand a couple of females accounts. If females have tight controls on mail . Then can narrow down amount etc. When age , yes I am respectful when sending. If allowed . Then depends on if read or female looks at profile or just bulk deletes. ?

over a year ago

It's been so long for me I don't crave it so much now. I think the longer I am going without sex the less I want it.

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

What annoys me is that I know I'm a cut above the tossers who are rude and send the 'fancy a fk' messages, but still most of mine don't even get read let alone responded to. You do sometimes think what's the point.

By *hubster2016Man
over a year ago

T

18 months is that all!

Try not having had sex since 2012

You really start thinking all sorts about yourself and just stop trying anymore as you feel your not good enough etc

over a year ago

"What annoys me is that I know I'm a cut above the tossers who are rude and send the 'fancy a fk' messages, but still most of mine don't even get read let alone responded to. You do sometimes think what's the point."

Yeah I feel the same hence my profile. I haven't bothered to put any effort into it because I've been here before and I think there is more chance of me winning the lottery than meeting with an attractive woman from this site and when I say attractive I mean someone who I fancy and not just anyone as I wouldn't meet for the sake of fucking anyone like a lot of men who are any holes a goal type of men. Fuck that I rather have a wank and now I just use this for the forums. I got no time for clubs either.

By *onny 54Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Aw mate don't lose faith in yourself

By *onny 54Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Or life

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

A few years back I actually set up a fake profile as a female (I know, I know) just to see what kind of messages the guys with lots of verifications would send. I have to say nothing really stood out. Some very average looking Joes were sending pretty boring messages, yet had lots of meets confirmed! Don't get it. That exercise didn't help at all!

over a year ago

"A few years back I actually set up a fake profile as a female (I know, I know) just to see what kind of messages the guys with lots of verifications would send. I have to say nothing really stood out. Some very average looking Joes were sending pretty boring messages, yet had lots of meets confirmed! Don't get it. That exercise didn't help at all! "

I did this too and nothing stood out to me either. What surprised me though was the amount of messages I recieved considering I had no profile pic or anything. I litterally recieved more messages in the short time it took me to write my profile than I can get in a year with male gender.

over a year ago

Big time

over a year ago

"It's been so long for me I don't crave it so much now. I think the longer I am going without sex the less I want it. "

This is definitely a thing ! While the more u do it the more u crave it when u don’t get it

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"It's been so long for me I don't crave it so much now. I think the longer I am going without sex the less I want it.

This is definitely a thing ! While the more u do it the more u crave it when u don’t get it "

Very true and

Interesting about the fake females account.

Post new Message to Thread