FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People who insist on face pics in first messages!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with people on here who insist you send a face pic in your first message but don’t bother sending one in return even though they’ve replied!

We get some are wary of time wasters or fake profiles etc so we aren’t averse to sending one but what really grinds our gears is when you don’t have the decency to send one in return.

If you’ve replied you obviously aren’t put off by our face pics so theirs some form of attraction there. If you don’t reply so be it, we get the hint, but don’t feel you are so entitled that you shouldn’t have to send one in return!

Sorry, rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-explorerMan
over a year ago

warrington

This is a pet hate of mine aswel. Ill always send a face pic aswel as having my profile pic. Ive had it when i ask someone for a face pic even though they state no face pic no chat they wont send one, that really grinds on me

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's your choice if you send one if someone asks for it no one has made you send one .Just because you do does not actually mean you are entitled to get one back if they reply .If it is a big issue then why not just ask for one in your reply .

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Just don’t send one

over a year ago

"Just don’t send one "

We won’t be from now on, hate this attitude of one rule for one!

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Just don’t send one

We won’t be from now on, hate this attitude of one rule for one!"

I’m an awkward bugger. I won’t do anything I don’t want to. I laugh and delete!

over a year ago

"It's your choice if you send one if someone asks for it no one has made you send one .Just because you do does not actually mean you are entitled to get one back if they reply .If it is a big issue then why not just ask for one in your reply .

"

It’s common decency to send on in return, at least it is in our book! Sadly far too many ignorant folk on here but never mind, wouldn’t want to meet those kinds of people anyway so we are obviously dodging a bullet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I call them face-pic hunter-gatherers. They just feel entitled, nothing strange. The best red flag , shows you exactly their narcissistic nature. Skip and read another profile.

over a year ago

"I call them face-pic hunter-gatherers. They just feel entitled, nothing strange. The best red flag , shows you exactly their narcissistic nature. Skip and read another profile. "

Very good point, yet another reason to block

over a year ago

When they ask for pic first but dont return

over a year ago

"It's your choice if you send one if someone asks for it no one has made you send one .Just because you do does not actually mean you are entitled to get one back if they reply .If it is a big issue then why not just ask for one in your reply .

It’s common decency to send on in return, at least it is in our book! Sadly far too many ignorant folk on here but never mind, wouldn’t want to meet those kinds of people anyway so we are obviously dodging a bullet "

No it don’t common decency. If someone sends me a face pic, and they aren’t for me, I won’t send one in return, why would and should I?

over a year ago

It’s common decency to send on in return, at least it is in our book! Sadly far too many ignorant folk on here but never mind, wouldn’t want to meet those kinds of people anyway so we are obviously dodging a bullet

No it don’t common decency. If someone sends me a face pic, and they aren’t for me, I won’t send one in return, why would and should I?"

*isn’t, don’t know where don’t came from

By *-explorerMan
over a year ago

warrington

"

No it don’t common decency. If someone sends me a face pic, and they aren’t for me, I won’t send one in return, why would and should I?"

I get that if you dont find them attractive and dont continue talking.. but some want to continue talking but still refuse to send one

over a year ago

We have it expressed in our profile how we like to do things, as a result we do have less asking for face pics so soon

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

The essence of this site is anonymity and discretion. Swinging is still not an activity that has been accepted by (Irish) society.

I guard my true identity on this site very jealously; a full torso pic, if a pic is requested, should suffice, but if it doesn't, tough!

Today, information circulates amazingly rapidly; VERY few people know that I enjoy swinging, and it's going to stay that way, if possible.

over a year ago

"

No it don’t common decency. If someone sends me a face pic, and they aren’t for me, I won’t send one in return, why would and should I?

I get that if you dont find them attractive and dont continue talking.. but some want to continue talking but still refuse to send one "

Well, in that case, it’s a bit unfair, because you have no idea what they look like, and if you are attracted to them.

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

got face pictures on my profile as I have nothing to hide

over a year ago

"What is it with people on here who insist you send a face pic in your first message but don’t bother sending one in return even though they’ve replied!

We get some are wary of time wasters or fake profiles etc so we aren’t averse to sending one but what really grinds our gears is when you don’t have the decency to send one in return.

If you’ve replied you obviously aren’t put off by our face pics so theirs some form of attraction there. If you don’t reply so be it, we get the hint, but don’t feel you are so entitled that you shouldn’t have to send one in return!

Sorry, rant over "

depends on the reply if its a thanks but no thanks fair enough if they want to have a deep convo and they stated in their profile you had to send a face pic first then i agree with you

if you choose to send one in a first message without them asking then thats up to you and you cant really complain if they dont send back but if they did ask for one its poor form if they dont

i did face pic friday once lots of people said they were in and i sent lots and only got 2 back its a bit like that i get it that nobody has to reply but if they say they are in on the thread and then dont send back thats not really fair and in the spirit of the game is it haha

over a year ago

I won't send one if I don't find their pics attractive. What is the point in that??

over a year ago

"The essence of this site is anonymity and discretion. Swinging is still not an activity that has been accepted by (Irish) society.

I guard my true identity on this site very jealously; a full torso pic, if a pic is requested, should suffice, but if it doesn't, tough!

Today, information circulates amazingly rapidly; VERY few people know that I enjoy swinging, and it's going to stay that way, if possible.

"

yea but do you insist anyone messaging you sends a face pic in first message thats the point being made in the thread they insist on one from you but dont send back

over a year ago

"The essence of this site is anonymity and discretion. Swinging is still not an activity that has been accepted by (Irish) society.

yea but do you insist anyone messaging you sends a face pic in first message thats the point being made in the thread they insist on one from you but dont send back"

It’s still people’s choice to send/engage with people who require a face pic?

over a year ago

yea but do you insist anyone messaging you sends a face pic in first message thats the point being made in the thread they insist on one from you but dont send back

It’s still people’s choice to send/engage with people who require a face pic?"

yea it is the point is its a bit hypocritical but people and fab are like that all over dont send a face pic unless you are prepared not to get one back is the lesson here haha

over a year ago

yea it is the point is its a bit hypocritical but people and fab are like that all over dont send a face pic unless you are prepared not to get one back is the lesson here haha"

I’m not sure why it’s hypocritical. People can choose to send or not to send, regardless of whether they have received one.

over a year ago

yea it is the point is its a bit hypocritical but people and fab are like that all over dont send a face pic unless you are prepared not to get one back is the lesson here haha

I’m not sure why it’s hypocritical. People can choose to send or not to send, regardless of whether they have received one. "

well i think its poor form if you insist on a face pic from others and carry on the convo with an aim to meet without returning a pic. i said earlier that if its a case that they dont like you and dont want to meet or chat fair enough and also you dont have to send one back but its not really fair and it is one sided to expect or insist them to send one and not send back if you keep chatting

i am a believer in fairness and equity thats all no obligation i agree but feels a bit entitled to expect others to comply but they dont have to

anyway its just a reply in response to the thread topic if it actually happened to me i would stop talking to them haha

over a year ago

If there is attraction there some times I reply and genuinely forget to attach a face pic back. But I am happy to send one of them asked for one

over a year ago

I totally agree

over a year ago

I haven't asked for face photos in first messages, I don't actually think it's reasonable to expect this. But I chat to lots of people as I'm friendly and like to chat. If they choose to send me a face photo, that's their choice, doesn't mean I'll send one back. I'll only send one if I really trust them or if I want to meet them.

If I've asked to see their face in a message, and then I realise they aren't my type, I probably still wouldn't send one back, I would just say no thanks.

By *riendly Freda xXXXWoman
over a year ago

Midlands ..

Never ever send a face pic on line .. prefer to meet for a cuppa first .. if it goes well good if not move on .. no attraction is better than fatal attraction lol

over a year ago

Yeah I'm for ever getting asked to send a face pic on the first message or after. Especially when they haven't got a pic of themselves on here showing either. I'm fed up with it!! Lol

Post new Message to Thread