Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Newbie and enjoying

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afternoon all lovely fabbers. Fairly new on here and indeed to this way of life. Recently completed photo verification so can now do a bit more it seems. Not having much luck with meets, messages etc. Perhaps its me, perhaps wrong location. Either way chatted to lots on the chat section and watched some great vids. Enjoy weekend everyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck on Fab xx

over a year ago

"Afternoon all lovely fabbers. Fairly new on here and indeed to this way of life. Recently completed photo verification so can now do a bit more it seems. Not having much luck with meets, messages etc. Perhaps its me, perhaps wrong location. Either way chatted to lots on the chat section and watched some great vids. Enjoy weekend everyone"

Hello and welcome. I don't think the pandemic has helped anyone tbh. I think it will take a while. Just stick around the forums for a bit and good luck

over a year ago

"Good luck on Fab xx"

Thank you, seems freindly enough and patience is a key thing im sure

over a year ago

"Afternoon all lovely fabbers. Fairly new on here and indeed to this way of life. Recently completed photo verification so can now do a bit more it seems. Not having much luck with meets, messages etc. Perhaps its me, perhaps wrong location. Either way chatted to lots on the chat section and watched some great vids. Enjoy weekend everyone

Hello and welcome. I don't think the pandemic has helped anyone tbh. I think it will take a while. Just stick around the forums for a bit and good luck"

Thank you lovely

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Welcome it’s been a funny old time and things aren’t quite settled just yet.. have a mooch around the forums and get to know a few folks.. it’s great for random questions too

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yeah, Basingstoke.... Dodgy area lol

over a year ago

"Afternoon all lovely fabbers. Fairly new on here and indeed to this way of life. Recently completed photo verification so can now do a bit more it seems. Not having much luck with meets, messages etc. Perhaps its me, perhaps wrong location. Either way chatted to lots on the chat section and watched some great vids. Enjoy weekend everyone"

Welcome mate. Newbie here too. Give it time for meets, I'm personally not expecting anything just yet, just hoping to get chatting here and in cams and see where it leads. So far seems a good crowd, but as we're newbies we have to be initiated into the gang I think haha. Best of luck on here though mate

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Welcome, good Sir! It's generally a very welcoming bunch on here - join in on the forums and hopefully you'll have fun. There's not many other places where on the same phone screen, you can discuss kink, biscuits and contemporary politics

over a year ago

"Welcome, good Sir! It's generally a very welcoming bunch on here - join in on the forums and hopefully you'll have fun. There's not many other places where on the same phone screen, you can discuss kink, biscuits and contemporary politics "

That is very true! Need to brush up on my kink tho, pretty vanilla lately lol. And yeh looks fun so far

over a year ago

"Welcome, good Sir! It's generally a very welcoming bunch on here - join in on the forums and hopefully you'll have fun. There's not many other places where on the same phone screen, you can discuss kink, biscuits and contemporary politics "

Also, can't wait for the big biscuit debate haha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/21 19:10:03]

over a year ago

Welcome to the party

over a year ago

"Yeah, Basingstoke.... Dodgy area lol"

Well not quite Basingstoke, in a nicer village - 10/15 mins from town. Agree with you though having gone to college and spent my earlier years drinking and clubbing there.

Where are you in Hampshire then xx

over a year ago

Am sure I’ve seen your profile before ! Have you been on fab before ?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Go whilst you still can …some of us have been here for years (and it shows )

over a year ago

"Am sure I’ve seen your profile before ! Have you been on fab before ? "

Afraid not. New account and new kik account as i know some use that for staying in touch

over a year ago

Lol sorry, thought you commented on my own newbie post, my bad haha. Sorry OP

over a year ago

"Am sure I’ve seen your profile before ! Have you been on fab before ?

Afraid not. New account and new kik account as i know some use that for staying in touch"

Well good luck am sure you will have fun

over a year ago

Welcome to the forum, join in and enjoy

NBVN x

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Yeah, Basingstoke.... Dodgy area lol

Well not quite Basingstoke, in a nicer village - 10/15 mins from town. Agree with you though having gone to college and spent my earlier years drinking and clubbing there.

Where are you in Hampshire then xx"

Portsmouth

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Welcome, good Sir! It's generally a very welcoming bunch on here - join in on the forums and hopefully you'll have fun. There's not many other places where on the same phone screen, you can discuss kink, biscuits and contemporary politics

Also, can't wait for the big biscuit debate haha"

Biscuits and cake are very popular topics

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Welcome to the forums

Chat away and get to know people, and what will happen will happen, it's a funny old time still and a lot of people are still not fully meeting. Be patient and enjoy finding your feet so to speak x

over a year ago

"Welcome to the forums

Chat away and get to know people, and what will happen will happen, it's a funny old time still and a lot of people are still not fully meeting. Be patient and enjoy finding your feet so to speak x"

Thank you for taking time to reply. Great profile btw xx

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Welcome to the forums

Chat away and get to know people, and what will happen will happen, it's a funny old time still and a lot of people are still not fully meeting. Be patient and enjoy finding your feet so to speak x

Thank you for taking time to reply. Great profile btw xx"

Thankyou

over a year ago

Welcome

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Hi. Welcome x

over a year ago

Welcome to

The watering hole… there’s plenty of room so enjoy the banter and enjoy the fun to be had

over a year ago

"Afternoon all lovely fabbers. Fairly new on here and indeed to this way of life. Recently completed photo verification so can now do a bit more it seems. Not having much luck with meets, messages etc. Perhaps its me, perhaps wrong location. Either way chatted to lots on the chat section and watched some great vids. Enjoy weekend everyone

Welcome "

Thank you gorgeous lady - loving your profile. Thanks again

over a year ago

"Hi. Welcome x"

Thanks very much, hopefully chat again

over a year ago

"Welcome to

The watering hole… there’s plenty of room so enjoy the banter and enjoy the fun to be had "

Cheers pal

over a year ago

"Yeah, Basingstoke.... Dodgy area lol

Where are you in Hampshire then xx

Portsmouth"

Nice .. i do love southsea must admit

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Evening and welcome to the forums x

By *usman 199Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Welcome to the forum friends you will have great fun participate when you can good people as well . Enjoy

over a year ago

"Good luck on Fab xx"

May be needed ?????

over a year ago

Wow so many replies from so many nice people (and some of those very very sexy) thanks for welcoming me. Im from hampshire just for reference ??

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Hello and welcome to the forums

Happy fabbing

Post new Message to Thread