Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight guys sucking dick

Jump to newest

By *dan0945 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I consider myself ‘straight’ although find bi easier on my profile. But I love to suck dick. I don’t need anything in return. Huge turn on. Anyone else?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

You could still be straight by some people’s standards.

Is a penis the only thing that defines a man? If you like a penis does that mean you like men?

Or is a man 1000 more things that just his appendage?

There’s trans on here that are more attractive that 95% of the women. Is it gay if I fancy them, purely on the fact they’ve got a penis?

Don’t worry about the label. You do what you enjoy

Reply privately

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Fab Straight

Reply privately

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’m the same, I love dressing. Stopped now, love sucking cock, but don’t want sex with men tbh

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Life really is a rich tapestry and should be embraced

If we spent more time doing and less time worrying about how we will be judged or battling our own demons, I swear we'd all be happier

I live with a bloke, but I don't take it up the bum and rarely suck cock

I also fancy women, but haven't had a night of passion with one for a good few years

I've had sex with women as part of bi-MMF's relatively recently (albeit pre-covid), but not on a one on one basis

I've had relationships with men and women

I love people, how they make you feel and how you make them feel

Put whatever label on that you want, I'm happy

Reply privately

By *oyalmarine64Man
over a year ago

Central

Same questions can be asked cos Ive had guys sucking my dick as well as girls. I consider myself straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

*takes off glasses, pinches bridge of nose*

You can’t be straight if you like sucking a cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*takes off glasses, pinches bridge of nose*

You can’t be straight if you like sucking a cock. "

It's Saturday afternoon, it's nap time, don't you be waking the internalised homophobes

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Be your self

Lust has no boundaries

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Be your self

Lust has no boundaries "

Amen x

Reply privately

By *2pblokeMan
over a year ago

Penrith, Cumbria

who cares?

if you like it?...get on with it.

not done it? ... never know till you try

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can’t be straight if you like sucking a cock. "

Perhaps put those glasses back on and read more. Education is the key to enlightenment.

Oh and stop pinching the bridge of your nose.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps put those glasses back on and read more. Education is the key to enlightenment.

Oh and stop pinching the bridge of your nose. "

Just to clarify, are we saying a man sucking another man’s cock is a heterosexual act ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's Saturday afternoon, it's nap time, don't you be waking the internalised homophobes "

I didn't see anything homophobic in the comment, there was no suggestion that men sucking men is bad. Just that it's not, by definition, a 'straight' thing to do?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It's Saturday afternoon, it's nap time, don't you be waking the internalised homophobes "

Hes not homophobic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I consider myself ‘straight’ although find bi easier on my profile. But I love to suck dick. I don’t need anything in return. Huge turn on. Anyone else?"

How could blame ya, they taste mighty good ;-p

Reply privately

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

Ascot

Just to clarify, are we saying a man sucking another man’s cock is a heterosexual act ? "

I'm bi and I love to suck. I agree with you.

Reply privately

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

Straight guys don't suck dick. That's not homophobic, just fact.Ask any gay guy if they think truly "straight" men suck cock. Unless you now want to change the definition of "straight" ? Sometimes things just are what they are. Sounds bi to me.

Reply privately

By *ayBigMan
over a year ago

birmingham

i sucked a mates cock when i was younger (always turns me on when i think bout it) i wuldnt put straight and gay or bi labels on it, u like it, do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just to clarify, are we saying a man sucking another man’s cock is a heterosexual act ? "

well yeah, but only if they’re both straight of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I consider myself ‘straight’ although find bi easier on my profile. But I love to suck dick. I don’t need anything in return. Huge turn on. Anyone else?

How could blame ya, they taste mighty good ;-p "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's Saturday afternoon, it's nap time, don't you be waking the internalised homophobes

Hes not homophobic

"

I wasn't calling CJ out for being homophobic

Quite the opposite actually

I pretty much agree with his sentiment

There is, however, a strata of men who internalise their 'true' sexuality because of their own internal quarrels and issues with labels and how they 'might' be viewed should their secret be known

There also exists a large number of gay men who would deny that their predilection for 'straight' or curious guys as opposed to those that identify as gay men

That, again, shows a degree of internalised homophobia in that they don't recognise gay men as 'real men'

Of course, they may argue that it is a 'preference' or a 'kink' and they couldn't possibly be homophobic because they're gay, but it still is homophobic

You don't need to be anti bi, anti gay, anti trans or whatever to demonstrate a phobia of others

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hes not homophobic

I wasn't calling CJ out for being homophobic

Quite the opposite actually

I pretty much agree with his sentiment

There is, however, a strata of men who internalise their 'true' sexuality because of their own internal quarrels and issues with labels and how they 'might' be viewed should their secret be known

There also exists a large number of gay men who would deny that their predilection for 'straight' or curious guys as opposed to those that identify as gay men

That, again, shows a degree of internalised homophobia in that they don't recognise gay men as 'real men'

Of course, they may argue that it is a 'preference' or a 'kink' and they couldn't possibly be homophobic because they're gay, but it still is homophobic

You don't need to be anti bi, anti gay, anti trans or whatever to demonstrate a phobia of others "

Ok xx

Reply privately

By *dan0945 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rugby

To be fair, great comments. But I’m not bothered with labels.

My point is; I love sucking a cock. Needs to be a nice big one though. I do like panties also and cd. I’ve even been fucked a few times although have to be in the mood. But sucking a dick is the ultimate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair, great comments. But I’m not bothered with labels.

My point is; I love sucking a cock. Needs to be a nice big one though. I do like panties also and cd. I’ve even been fucked a few times although have to be in the mood. But sucking a dick is the ultimate. "

But you consider yourself straight ?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"To be fair, great comments. But I’m not bothered with labels.

My point is; I love sucking a cock. Needs to be a nice big one though. I do like panties also and cd. I’ve even been fucked a few times although have to be in the mood. But sucking a dick is the ultimate. "

So dont label your self

Whats the point of this thread

Reply privately

By *dan0945 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rugby

My original post; does anyone else love sucking dick?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"My original post; does anyone else love sucking dick?"

Yeah plenty of people

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you sick dick you ain't straight so stop trying to fool yourself, ... Your bi end of

Reply privately

By *1bttmMan
over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Straight guys don't suck dick. That's not homophobic, just fact.Ask any gay guy if they think truly "straight" men suck cock. Unless you now want to change the definition of "straight" ? Sometimes things just are what they are. Sounds bi to me. "

I've licked many a pussy while the partner is hanging out the back of me. I'm gay not interested in women and would never call myself "bi" because I don't fancy women (sorry ladies ). It's a sexual act very nice at the time but it doesn't define my sexuality because I identify as a gay man. That's a fact

Reply privately

By *oppolocosTV/TS
over a year ago

inverurie

"I consider myself ‘straight’ although find bi easier on my profile. But I love to suck dick. I don’t need anything in return. Huge turn on. Anyone else?"

You can either say you don't believe in labelling people's sexuality and therefore sucking cock is just something you enjoy, or if you're saying you're "straight" you are labelling. Therefore if you suck cock you're really not straight, you are bisexual. Question is why are you concerned about not being considered "straight"?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and stop pinching the bridge of your nose. "

eh???? what he said is right not sure what books youre reading that suggest straight men suck cock nothing wrong with being gay or bi but call a spade a spade ffs you aint straight if you suck dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Straight guys don't suck dick. That's not homophobic, just fact.Ask any gay guy if they think truly "straight" men suck cock. Unless you now want to change the definition of "straight" ? Sometimes things just are what they are. Sounds bi to me.

I've licked many a pussy while the partner is hanging out the back of me. I'm gay not interested in women and would never call myself "bi" because I don't fancy women (sorry ladies ). It's a sexual act very nice at the time but it doesn't define my sexuality because I identify as a gay man. That's a fact"

Maybe some people are able to literally detach parts and pieces that they are so sure of their sexual identity that an act is just that , an act and feel no attraction to the person (so it’d become like I don’t know… massaging a persons back??)

I assume you lick vajays when in a threesome situation with a guy? Or do you do it casually on your spare time when u got nothing to do?

Reply privately

By *1bttmMan
over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Straight guys don't suck dick. That's not homophobic, just fact.Ask any gay guy if they think truly "straight" men suck cock. Unless you now want to change the definition of "straight" ? Sometimes things just are what they are. Sounds bi to me.

I've licked many a pussy while the partner is hanging out the back of me. I'm gay not interested in women and would never call myself "bi" because I don't fancy women (sorry ladies ). It's a sexual act very nice at the time but it doesn't define my sexuality because I identify as a gay man. That's a fact

Maybe some people are able to literally detach parts and pieces that they are so sure of their sexual identity that an act is just that , an act and feel no attraction to the person (so it’d become like I don’t know… massaging a persons back??)

I assume you lick vajays when in a threesome situation with a guy? Or do you do it casually on your spare time when u got nothing to do? "

Haha...not totally detached enjoy the moment but always as a 3way/group

Reply privately

over a year ago

To reserve the act of a bj you need to be erect, for me I need a attraction to that said person preforming that act to become erect. When iv been in a group fun I don't mind others around me with there cocks out as am there playing with the women but I would lose my erection if a guy was to grab my cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

I despair at the delusion of most bi and some gay men on this site. Just grow some balls and come to terms with the fact you are not straight. You don’t have to shout it from the rooftops but accept it for yourself. Life is too short

Reply privately

By *apxxxWoman
over a year ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

Its really not rocket science!!!

Not that it matters a fuck but if a guy enjoys sucking cock hes bi and not straight

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

If a man has a cock in his mouth ....

He ain’t straight

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"Straight guys don't suck dick. That's not homophobic, just fact.Ask any gay guy if they think truly "straight" men suck cock. Unless you now want to change the definition of "straight" ? Sometimes things just are what they are. Sounds bi to me. "

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

Heteexible? Straight ish? I'm a woman who has a cock, we do exist and I have had sex with straight men.

I mostly date women but do love cock.

Sexuality is weird and fluctuates and evolves imo.

Also... Watching guys suck cock is hot AF IMO

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"You could still be straight by some people’s standards.

Is a penis the only thing that defines a man? If you like a penis does that mean you like men?

There’s trans on here that are more attractive that 95% of the women. Is it gay if I fancy them, purely on the fact they’ve got a penis?

Don’t worry about the label. You do what you enjoy "

Well said xxx

Reply privately

By *ogerroger69Man
over a year ago

West Yorks

Bisexuality is heavenly

Embrace it guy!

Reply privately

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

My hubby is Straight but likes to suck cock.

Reply privately

By *oyalmarine64Man
over a year ago

Central

Wow this forum got heated, gay if you do this, gay if you do that haha people are entitled to their own opinions. Personally I could never do anything to a guy. I feel that would be classed as gay but more importantly I just don't like the idea of it.

Reply privately

By *apxxxWoman
over a year ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

"My hubby is Straight but likes to suck cock."

I got news for you lol

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Its really not rocket science!!!

Not that it matters a fuck but if a guy enjoys sucking cock hes bi and not straight "

What if that cock is attached to a beautiful woman?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow this forum got heated, gay if you do this, gay if you do that haha people are entitled to their own opinions. Personally I could never do anything to a guy. I feel that would be classed as gay but more importantly I just don't like the idea of it. "

Didn't you just do the same thing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say you're bi. It's all downhill from here. Sorry up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In similar situation here too . I don't find men attractive in normal life. Just during play it a guy is bi with a nice cock then I would suck him.

It's fine to be bicurious I guess

Surprisingly many single guys or male halves of a cpl who mention straight also wants to play bi .

We don't judge them though

Reply privately

By *oyalmarine64Man
over a year ago

Central

"Wow this forum got heated, gay if you do this, gay if you do that haha people are entitled to their own opinions. Personally I could never do anything to a guy. I feel that would be classed as gay but more importantly I just don't like the idea of it.

Didn't you just do the same thing? "

There is zero judgement on my part. I was just saying that I couldn't cos it wouldn't do anything for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow this forum got heated, gay if you do this, gay if you do that haha people are entitled to their own opinions. Personally I could never do anything to a guy. I feel that would be classed as gay but more importantly I just don't like the idea of it.

There is zero judgement on my part. I was just saying that I couldn't cos it wouldn't do anything for me. "

You never been to a block party?

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"I consider myself ‘straight’ although find bi easier on my profile. But I love to suck dick. I don’t need anything in return. Huge turn on. Anyone else?

I'd say you're bi. It's all downhill from here. Sorry up. "

What's wrong with being Bi? I find Bi men far more attractive

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"My hubby is Straight but likes to suck cock.

I got news for you lol "

yesssss!

Reply privately

By *iscotzMan
over a year ago

central

Straight guys don’t suck cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is zero judgement on my part. I was just saying that I couldn't cos it wouldn't do anything for me. "

I meant the bit where you said it would be "classed as gay". That's all anyone above was saying too I think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say you're bi. It's all downhill from here. Sorry up. "

Downhill???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are we (as a society) so obsessed with labels.

If you enjoy it, do it, if you don’t, don’t.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Downhill???"

Surely it's uphill (gardening) from here ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why are we (as a society) so obsessed with labels.

If you enjoy it, do it, if you don’t, don’t."

/thread.

Reply privately

By *agicstick69Man
over a year ago

London

that’s not straight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You definitely aren’t straight if you like sucking cock. I know because I enjoy it too.

Reply privately

By *traight_no_iceMan
over a year ago

Stoke

It is like someone is strictly vegetarian but occasionly likes to eat meat.

Reply privately

By *dan0945 OP   Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Even better! Love T girls!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never see on gay sites threads titled ‘gay men licking vagina’. Funny that, only seems to be straight men apparently indulging in same-sex…

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love women and I'm not attracted to men.. The thought of kissing a man and having anal sex does nothing for me at all. Infact it disgusts me, but having said this I do fantasise about what it would be like to suck a cock and apart from that I have no other atraction towards men so what does this make me?

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

My opinion is if you like doing anything to a dick or willing to let a guy do things with yours then you can't be straight because you're involved in sexual acts with the same sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love women and I'm not attracted to men.. The thought of kissing a man and having anal sex does nothing for me at all. Infact it disgusts me, but having said this I do fantasise about what it would be like to suck a cock and apart from that I have no other atraction towards men so what does this make me? "

Bicurious

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love women and I'm not attracted to men.. The thought of kissing a man and having anal sex does nothing for me at all. Infact it disgusts me, but having said this I do fantasise about what it would be like to suck a cock and apart from that I have no other atraction towards men so what does this make me?

Bicurious"

Even though I don't find men attractive.. hmmm okay

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 12:15:29]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/21 12:16:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love women and I'm not attracted to men.. The thought of kissing a man and having anal sex does nothing for me at all. Infact it disgusts me, but having said this I do fantasise about what it would be like to suck a cock and apart from that I have no other atraction towards men so what does this make me?

Bicurious

Even though I don't find men attractive.. hmmm okay "

Yes, the bi-sexuality is in the act, not in the attraction

Bi-sexuality isn't fixed on just anal and kissing

You do know that a lot of guys in gay relationships don't have anal sex, they just suck or wank each other off?

Them not having anal doesn't make them any less gay just as not having anal doesn't make you any less bi

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Bicurious

You say you fantasise about it so yes that does makes you bicurious as you have said you think about what it would be like

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never in my life seen such confusion and delusion as on Fab Swingers forums with this topic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love women and I'm not attracted to men.. The thought of kissing a man and having anal sex does nothing for me at all. Infact it disgusts me, but having said this I do fantasise about what it would be like to suck a cock and apart from that I have no other atraction towards men so what does this make me? "

To suck a floating cock or ?

This thread escalated rather quickly

Reply privately

By *unandfriendship4uMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I am bi and i like both sexes.

So as they say. A horse is a horse..no matter what stable you put him in.

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Never in my life seen such confusion and delusion as on Fab Swingers forums with this topic. "

Me neither. I think that every time I see a thread like this. It’s really not rocket science!

Just wait for the I want to/have been pegged by a woman does that make me gay/bi threads.

Reply privately

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Be your self

Lust has no boundaries "

I thought that said “lunch has no boundaries”.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bicurious

Ok, see if you and some of the others can grasp this, it’s like someone saying they’re vegetarian cause they only eat wafer thin ham and don’t eat any other meat.

It wouldn’t matter, that person is no longer a vegetarian. It’s really very very simple.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never in my life seen such confusion and delusion as on Fab Swingers forums with this topic.

Me neither. I think that every time I see a thread like this. It’s really not rocket science!

Just wait for the I want to/have been pegged by a woman does that make me gay/bi threads. "

I think it’s just a lack of critical thinking and denial.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Never in my life seen such confusion and delusion as on Fab Swingers forums with this topic.

Just wait for the I want to/have been pegged by a woman does that make me gay/bi threads.

I think it’s just a lack of critical thinking and denial. "

Maybe. Or me being too pragmatic as usual but I don’t actually think so on this. Im not a fan of labels but if they’re going to be used a man sucking cock is not a straight man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

your not deffo not straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe. Or me being too pragmatic as usual but I don’t actually think so on this. Im not a fan of labels but if they’re going to be used a man sucking cock is not a straight man. "

I’m not arsed about labels, but men don’t tell me you’re ‘straight’ if you like sucking another man’s cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Downhill???"

Apparently it's uphill if you're receiving and downhill for giving. But it all 'comes out the wash' any which way thus everyone is happy. So what's the problem Kitty?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I mean what don't you understand?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I mean what don't you understand? "

Who?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I'd a man was to suck my cock in a cuck dynamic am I gay for letting him or is it control thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

If not id

Reply privately

By *ibi_curiousCouple
over a year ago

Shepperton

Its amazing how many guys message us in the hope to get in Mary's knickers, when it's not what she wants

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm the type that is do as you please but respect me and my sexuality.

For me I would call you bi or at least bi curious. But definitely not straight.

As a straight guy myself I wouldn't dream of going anywhere near another guy in a sexual way. That does not make me homophobic as I have gay friends. But it makes me the definition of straight.

It makes sense to me now why many bi and gay guys message me asking to give me a BJ to the point I have had to put a disclaimer at the top of my profile to make it clear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I'd a man was to suck my cock in a cuck dynamic am I gay for letting him or is it control thing"

I guess that would be on what aspect of it you enjoy.

The Humiliation, or the thrill of a guys lips around your cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I'd a man was to suck my cock in a cuck dynamic am I gay for letting him or is it control thing"

At the very least it's a bit bi mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suck what you want to suck, lick what you want to lick. Just enjoy yourself. Am I gay, bi, bicurious questions are just not important. It's no one else's business but your own and doesn't need to be disclosed to anyone if you don't want it to be.

Have fun, life's to short to complicate things

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I'd a man was to suck my cock in a cuck dynamic am I gay for letting him or is it control thing

The Humiliation, or the thrill of a guys lips around your cock"

For me it's a power trip and there wife usually request it

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Well it's definitely not something a straight guy would do, or you saying it's just the tip so doesn't count

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Suck what you want to suck, lick what you want to lick. Just enjoy yourself. Am I gay, bi, bicurious questions are just not important. It's no one else's business but your own and doesn't need to be disclosed to anyone if you don't want it to be.

Well said!

Have fun, life's to short to complicate things "

Reply privately

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

Ultimately the label “bisexual” generally suggests full sexual and romantic interest in both sexes, whilst “straight” suggests only sexual and romantic interest in the opposite sex - however most men who suck cock don’t neatly fit either label.

I for example have zero interest in dating men - not because I’m repressed or worried about what others would think, I just don’t have any sort of inclination that way - just as any straight man wouldn’t.

But damn if I don’t like sucking on cock and taking it deep inside!

I could describe it as “bi-sexual, hetero-romantic” or “straight with a cock fetish”… but ultimately I can just be me, and explain where I lie on the issue if needed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I mean what don't you understand?

Who?"

'Kitty likes to play' left a question mark on a reply I put here. Nora if you follow the responses you'll see. Honestly now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I mean what don't you understand?

Who?

'Kitty likes to play' left a question mark on a reply I put here. Nora if you follow the responses you'll see. Honestly now. "

Ah! Honestly now Bliss. You need to reply and quote dear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I'd a man was to suck my cock in a cuck dynamic am I gay for letting him or is it control thing

The Humiliation, or the thrill of a guys lips around your cock

For me it's a power trip and there wife usually request it"

I'd say more Domination than Bi.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it’s just a lack of critical thinking and denial. "

I don't think it's denial because if I fancied men I would admit it, however if a man came on to me as they have in the past my immediate reaction would be like always to tell him to get lost! And I'm putting this politely for the forum.

Reply privately

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

I don't think it's denial because if I fancied men I would admit it, however if a man came on to me as they have in the past my immediate reaction would be like always to tell him to get lost! And I'm putting this politely for the forum. "

See now that does come across as homophobic…

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's denial because if I fancied men I would admit it, however if a man came on to me as they have in the past my immediate reaction would be like always to tell him to get lost! And I'm putting this politely for the forum. "

'... Get lost...'?

I would say im really sorry but my ex is still stalking me, fully armed with...

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

You could just filter guys, makes it much easier if you aren't interested in them

Reply privately

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

I don't think it's denial because if I fancied men I would admit it, however if a man came on to me as they have in the past my immediate reaction would be like always to tell him to get lost! And I'm putting this politely for the forum.

See now that does come across as homophobic… "

Amendment - depending on whether you’re talking about on Fab or out in the world. Clearly it’s reasonable to expect men not to message you if your profile states that you’re straight.

Reply privately

By *rcstarkMan
over a year ago

Midlands

It’s society having to place labels on everything.

If you like to suck dick then so be it, we are all just human and pleasure is pleasure

Reply privately

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

I’ve had a few blow jobs off men during heat of passion and enjoyed it but don’t consider myself bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve had a few blow jobs off men during heat of passion and enjoyed it but don’t consider myself bi"

I agree with this

Reply privately

By *ogerroger69Man
over a year ago

West Yorks

Receivers who don’t suck don’t deserve it in my opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amendment - depending on whether you’re talking about on Fab or out in the world. Clearly it’s reasonable to expect men not to message you if your profile states that you’re straight."

I was referring to real world experiences which I've had. For instance once when I was in a gym shower room and a lad asked me if I liked his cock and when I shook my head no, he asked me if I wanted him to suck my cock and it just freaked me out and I got out of there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See now that does come across as homophobic… "

That's not homophobic at all. That's like saying a girl is bad for telling a guy trying to come onto her that she's wrong for doing it

Reply privately

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

Amendment - depending on whether you’re talking about on Fab or out in the world. Clearly it’s reasonable to expect men not to message you if your profile states that you’re straight.

I was referring to real world experiences which I've had. For instance once when I was in a gym shower room and a lad asked me if I liked his cock and when I shook my head no, he asked me if I wanted him to suck my cock and it just freaked me out and I got out of there. "

Fair enough, that would definitely be deserving of a less-than-polite response.

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I was referring to real world experiences which I've had. For instance once when I was in a gym shower room and a lad asked me if I liked his cock and when I shook my head no, he asked me if I wanted him to suck my cock and it just freaked me out and I got out of there. "

That's a nicer reply than he would have got from me, I probably would have lobbed my shower gel at his crotch and asked if he liked that

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

Why are you men so afraid /violent about a man coming onto you? You do realise women experience this constantly in our society? And yet don't go off about getting aggressive if an unwelcome advance is made? Why is your masculinity so fragile? Obviously coming onto a random guy in the showers is inappropriate but are you really so offended a man might fancy you? I don't get it.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Why are you men so afraid /violent about a man coming onto you? You do realise women experience this constantly in our society? And yet don't go off about getting aggressive if an unwelcome advance is made? Why is your masculinity so fragile? Obviously coming onto a random guy in the showers is inappropriate but are you really so offended a man might fancy you? I don't get it. "

Preach girl xxx

They just want to look hard

Pardon the pun xx

Reply privately

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

I didn't see anything homophobic in the comment, there was no suggestion that men sucking men is bad. Just that it's not, by definition, a 'straight' thing to do? "

Agreed

Reply privately

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

From research I have read about swinging in Scandinavia, homosexual activity between straight men is almost obligatory at swing parties there.

Reply privately

By *ools1964Man
over a year ago

Swadlincote

I'm firmly in the closer, very few people know I love sucking cock, in reality only the guys I've sucked know about it, publicly I present myself myself as straight, but trust me... I'm not.

Reply privately

By *oppolocosTV/TS
over a year ago

inverurie

Curious and if you try it and decide its not for you than that's all you are. If you like it and it becomes a regular thing you are bi. Either way just enjoy it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow this thread is still going. Seems to be going in circles here.

Okay can we settle this once and for all; if you like a bit of penis is really quite okay, it's not a sin, just be happy and enjoy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why are you men so afraid /violent about a man coming onto you? You do realise women experience this constantly in our society? And yet don't go off about getting aggressive if an unwelcome advance is made? Why is your masculinity so fragile? Obviously coming onto a random guy in the showers is inappropriate but are you really so offended a man might fancy you? I don't get it. "

Second this!!! X I’ve noticed that quite a lot to be fair x and always wondered why..

Reply privately

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I think if you like to do a sexual act with both men and women you’re bisexual. I label myself this way on here because I really enjoy having sex with both. However, I’ve never wanted to be in a romantic relationship with a woman, so on a dating site I label myself as straight.

Oh, and to answer the OP, I really like sucking cock

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Why are you men so afraid /violent about a man coming onto you? You do realise women experience this constantly in our society? And yet don't go off about getting aggressive if an unwelcome advance is made? Why is your masculinity so fragile? Obviously coming onto a random guy in the showers is inappropriate but are you really so offended a man might fancy you? I don't get it.

Second this!!! X I’ve noticed that quite a lot to be fair x and always wondered why..

"

Some men seem to take pride in it. I find it really off putting tbh.

Also I know you're straight but damn you are gorgeous!

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Why are you men so afraid /violent about a man coming onto you? You do realise women experience this constantly in our society? And yet don't go off about getting aggressive if an unwelcome advance is made? Why is your masculinity so fragile? Obviously coming onto a random guy in the showers is inappropriate but are you really so offended a man might fancy you? I don't get it.

Preach girl xxx

They just want to look hard

Pardon the pun xx"

Hahaha. It's so dumb. I find that so unattractive personally. I like guys who aren't afraid to be pretty, let themselves be vulnerable and aren't afraid of breaking gender norms 3

A nice fat cock as well ideally :P

Reply privately

By *hloetTV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

I think the problem with labels is that people attach personality to them. There's this idea that if you're gay or trans you have to act feminine. In reality there plenty of gay men who are 110% masculine. Just like there's straight men who are naturally camp. Personality and sexuality aren't related. Just because you like cock it doesn't define you as a person. Don't categories yourself. Be yourself and never worry about labels.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also I know you're straight but damn you are gorgeous! "

Aww thanks beaut! Trust me I have my own lesbian mini fantasies and girl crushes going on in my head

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 09:26:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's so much more to sexuality than hetero, bi, and homosexual.....

If you fantasise about guys, or play with guys, you're not fully straight, but it doesn't mean you're fully bi either; it's demeaning to genuinely bisexual people to suggest that because you suck cock you're fully bi, if you wouldn't consider having a relationship with a man. You're defining an identity just by a sexual act, there's so much more to sexuality than just this.

Sexuality is a spectrum, for a quick insight take this oversimplified test, see where you sit:

https://www.idrlabs.co

I'd love society to realise it's a spectrum and move on from the limiting labels, but until people judging others by their sexuality ends, sadly this won't happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.idrlabs.com

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe we're all over think this. Just go with the flow and be happy.

Reply privately

By *hat BlokeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

It’s as non sensical as saying red is blue. No judgement on the merits or otherwise but if as a man you are attracted to cock in any way, you can not be wholly straight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I figure my straight card was void the day I slipped my dick up a lads arse and let him suck me off

Reply privately

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"https://www.idrlabs.com"

I’m 100% heterosexual 67.8% homosexual, so bisexual according to that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am straight as far as I can tell, I have no emotional interest in guys nor do I check guys out in the street, but I do like to suck a nice cock dry. I can't see how that makes me bi as I've never wanted to date a guy. I've never been with a woman either but that's not by choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Although I'd never date a guy but I've done all to be considered bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you suck cock you are no longer a straight man

Reply privately

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Truly straight people do not engage in sexual acts with the opposite sex. They may experiment and decide that it isn't for them but if they continue, they're not exactly curious anymore.

It isn't homophobic to state that, quite the opposite actually. All you people pretending that it isn't gay or bi for a straight man to suck dick are either delusional or have internalised homophobia. There's a problem if you feel the need to twist meanings and definitions to pretend that something is what it isn't, rather than admit it's actually a homosexual act.

There's nothing wrong with either sex engaging in same sex play, be that occaionaal, regular, soft or full on but do own it and don't internalise any shame or embarrassment that you've been socialised to feel by pretending that straight people do it, too, so therefore you are straight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That sounds perfectly fine. I don’t know about the labels but I can’t see anything wrong with wanting to bed a couple and take his cock into your mouth. Or even just sucking a guy you might meet at a party.

Just relax and enjoy it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant get my head around that if im honest!how can possibly straight lad wants to suck on cock?...

Bi curious more like it...but who cares!you do what you like to do!as long as you enjoying yourself.

It wouldn't bother me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's an interesting little quiz isn't it.

Just a shame the results aren't displayed on a linear table with straight at one extreme, homosexual the other bisexual in the middle with branches for pan/A sexual, and the result plotted along it. Rather than showing your result on a grid and then reverting back to three finite labels.

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Bisexuality was actually celebrated in Ancient Rome they were that comfortable with it, be what you want to be as people who don't like what you do will always judge you and thats OK too, it's if they try to push their judgement onto you thats wrong, no one is right and no one is wrong people just have different personal preferences whether they are sexual or not

Reply privately

By *aldyreynoldsMan
over a year ago

Oldbury

Too many labels being thrown about.

Just do what you enjoy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bisexuality was actually celebrated in Ancient Rome they were that comfortable with it, be what you want to be as people who don't like what you do will always judge you and thats OK too, it's if they try to push their judgement onto you thats wrong, no one is right and no one is wrong people just have different personal preferences whether they are sexual or not "

The idea of hetero, homo or bi sexuality as the definition of a person rather than description of an act is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Sucking another man's cock is a homosexual act (sex between same gender) by definition but other times and cultures would not necessarily have defined that person 'as' a homo or bi sexual man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bisexuality was actually celebrated in Ancient Rome they were that comfortable with it, be what you want to be as people who don't like what you do will always judge you and thats OK too, it's if they try to push their judgement onto you thats wrong, no one is right and no one is wrong people just have different personal preferences whether they are sexual or not

The idea of hetero, homo or bi sexuality as the definition of a person rather than description of an act is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Sucking another man's cock is a homosexual act (sex between same gender) by definition but other times and cultures would not necessarily have defined that person 'as' a homo or bi sexual man. "

This has been my point for ages. It doesn't go down well. You and I seem to agree on a fair bit I've noticed.

Reply privately

By *igboyxxxxlMan
over a year ago

here

For me, discovering that so many societies before is considered it as a form of masturbation was the game changer, I can fuck anyone’s mouth if it’s just to functionally empty my load. And i don’t mind returning the favour

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I'm a straight woman who has licked a pussy, and I'd do it again in the right circumstances.

There's no point putting bi on my profile as it would attract unwanted attention.

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"There's so much more to sexuality than hetero, bi, and homosexual.....

If you fantasise about guys, or play with guys, you're not fully straight, but it doesn't mean you're fully bi either; it's demeaning to genuinely bisexual people to suggest that because you suck cock you're fully bi, if you wouldn't consider having a relationship with a man. You're defining an identity just by a sexual act, there's so much more to sexuality than just this.

Sexuality is a spectrum, for a quick insight take this oversimplified test, see where you sit:

https://www.idrlabs.co

I'd love society to realise it's a spectrum and move on from the limiting labels, but until people judging others by their sexuality ends, sadly this won't happen. "

Just did it and I got "Your sexual orientation is 96.4% heterosexual, 53.6% homosexual, which places you in the bisexual quadrant."

Quite surprised that my homosexual score was so high

Adam

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"It's an interesting little quiz isn't it.

Just a shame the results aren't displayed on a linear table with straight at one extreme, homosexual the other bisexual in the middle with branches for pan/A sexual, and the result plotted along it. Rather than showing your result on a grid and then reverting back to three finite labels. "

The Kinsey one does exactly that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bisexuality was actually celebrated in Ancient Rome they were that comfortable with it, be what you want to be as people who don't like what you do will always judge you and thats OK too, it's if they try to push their judgement onto you thats wrong, no one is right and no one is wrong people just have different personal preferences whether they are sexual or not

Sucking another man's cock is a homosexual act (sex between same gender) by definition but other times and cultures would not necessarily have defined that person 'as' a homo or bi sexual man.

This has been my point for ages. It doesn't go down well. You and I seem to agree on a fair bit I've noticed.

"

We must be right then !

The first person I remember pointing this out was the great writer Gore Vidal who was both incredibly knowledgeable about classical civilisations and lived for over 50 years in a same sex relationship. He resisted any definition of his sexuality as he said he was 'not an adjective'.

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just be "fluid" then. Most people are given the chance, the right partners, circumstances...

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"It’s as non sensical as saying red is blue. No judgement on the merits or otherwise but if as a man you are attracted to cock in any way, you can not be wholly straight. "

What if that cock is attached to a beautiful woman? There are plenty of straight guys who date and fuck trans women

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

Also I know you're straight but damn you are gorgeous!

Aww thanks beaut! Trust me I have my own lesbian mini fantasies and girl crushes going on in my head "

You're very welcome!

Ooooooh. I'm weird, I mostly lust after and date women but I absolutely love sucking and taking dick.

I'd love to share one with you :P

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

"I figure my straight card was void the day I slipped my dick up a lads arse and let him suck me off "

Hah! Slipped and fell inside huh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I figure my straight card was void the day I slipped my dick up a lads arse and let him suck me off

Hah! Slipped and fell inside huh? "

Was curious, enjoyed it, figured I was no longer curious

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you suck cock you are no longer a straight man "

Lol straight membership denied, call the police!!!

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I wasn't being serious, violence is a last resort for me and would only use it if necessary.

I don't get offended by it at all, there's definitely times where it can make you feel uncomfortable though and I'm sure while taking a shower at the gym would definitely be one of those times

Reply privately

By *oyalmarine64Man
over a year ago

Central

I wasn't being serious, violence is a last resort for me and would only use it if necessary.

I don't get offended by it at all, there's definitely times where it can make you feel uncomfortable though and I'm sure while taking a shower at the gym would definitely be one of those times "

I'm straight but that's why gay clubs are class. More chance of being hit on and boosting your ego haha. About the only times I get hit on recently

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get offended by it at all, there's definitely times where it can make you feel uncomfortable though and I'm sure while taking a shower at the gym would definitely be one of those times "

My main reaction when hearing these stories is "I wonder if anybody reflects on their own behaviour towards women, or men in general towards women".

I can also see why ppl hide it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get offended by it at all, there's definitely times where it can make you feel uncomfortable though and I'm sure while taking a shower at the gym would definitely be one of those times

I'm straight but that's why gay clubs are class. More chance of being hit on and boosting your ego haha. About the only times I get hit on recently "

Why would you go to a gay club in the first place and have straight and into tvs/TS on the profile

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm straight but that's why gay clubs are class. More chance of being hit on and boosting your ego haha. About the only times I get hit on recently

Why would you go to a gay club in the first place and have straight and into tvs/TS on the profile "

.maybe to relax and have fun

Reply privately

By *rotic ma55age therapistMan
over a year ago

Beckenham

I preferred to call myself straight'ish but thats not an option on Here.

You cant be bi unless you have had cock up ya ass.

Most people i know who are gay prefer knowing me as straight.

Think its more a turn on.

You are who you are. No labels. Just be you dude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would you go to a gay club in the first place and have straight and into tvs/TS on the profile

.maybe to relax and have fun "

Still why would a straight man have TV/TS on a profile and go to gay clubs

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Still why would a straight man have TV/TS on a profile and go to gay clubs "

Straight people go to gay clubs

Ohhh shock horror

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I preferred to call myself straight'ish but thats not an option on Here.

You are who you are. No labels. Just be you dude. "

You do know plenty of gay and bi men don’t have anal sex don’t you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ohhh shock horror

"

I do sometimes in London! Drinks are cheaper and it’s great fun!

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I preferred to call myself straight'ish but thats not an option on Here.

You are who you are. No labels. Just be you dude. "

you can be gay or bi and never indulge in anal play of any sort.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ohhh shock horror

I do sometimes in London! Drinks are cheaper and it’s great fun! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

This

Reply privately

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

We don't see it as easy as yes or no.....,sexuality is not a light switch, either off or on...it's more of a sliding scale.

If straight is 0

Bisexual is 5

Gay is 10

A straight guy who just likes wanking another guy isn't on the same level as a bisexual guy who dates or has full blown intercourse with another guy, so we'd consider him number 1 or 2.....is he straight? Not strictly speaking no, is he fully bisexual, no, so he's somewhere between the two.

If he wants to say that he's straight because he doesn't fancy guys, then in his mind he's right. We're happy for him, as long as he's happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's high time we stopped running scared from labels

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would you go to a gay club in the first place and have straight and into tvs/TS on the profile "

Literally I’m fading away like the little mermaid turning into foam , just from reading this

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Still why would a straight man have TV/TS on a profile and go to gay clubs "

I go to gay clubs because I’m tired of being mobbed by women, hounding me for sex, begging for my number, whenever I go to straight clubs

I just wanna dance

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm straight, and have been to Gay clubs.

Great atmosphere with lots of dancing.

#heaven

Reply privately

By *ustSteve89Man
over a year ago

Chipping Campden

This is the best thing you could have answered

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *TastePurpleWoman
over a year ago

Wymondham

You can be straight and be into transgender/transexual women.

Also just because you go to a gay club doesn't mean you're gay. Loads of straight women go to them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can be straight and be into transgender/transexual women.

Also just because you go to a gay club doesn't mean you're gay. Loads of straight women go to them. "

and that is why smart straight guys also go ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Truly straight people do not engage in sexual acts with the opposite sex. They may experiment and decide that it isn't for them but if they continue, they're not exactly curious anymore.

It isn't homophobic to state that, quite the opposite actually. All you people pretending that it isn't gay or bi for a straight man to suck dick are either delusional or have internalised homophobia. There's a problem if you feel the need to twist meanings and definitions to pretend that something is what it isn't, rather than admit it's actually a homosexual act.

There's nothing wrong with either sex engaging in same sex play, be that occaionaal, regular, soft or full on but do own it and don't internalise any shame or embarrassment that you've been socialised to feel by pretending that straight people do it, too, so therefore you are straight."

Reply privately