Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

random things i like

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

tits millwall kitkats strawberry milkshakes peaky blinders the smell of cut grass fishing having my legs tickled haha

what about you????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Magnums, dogs, silence, Dave Grohl, sausages, helicopter vids, rice, fresh nails, cut grass, murder programmes.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Autumn leaves, forehead kisses, Korean films, scarves, old books, ramen, dogs, voice notes, pumpkin spice lattes, velvet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Summer rain, being stroked, the first sip from a cup of tea, putting plans in the diary, hugs with friends, Mexican food, guinea pigs (not as food!)

By *ld StrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Telford

Coffee, the smell of wood burning, people’s uncontrollable laughter, rum, 80s films snd music, writing stories and food

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

all good stuff so far yea good suggestions

some more from me that feeling when you wake up and think you have to go to work but its the weekend so you dont haha

cocopops

the sound of rain on windows haha

By *drian HardthrobMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Petrichor... The smell of rain hitting warm dry earth. Something about that particular smell makes me feel alive

over a year ago

Petrichor, the beach, sunsets, clouds, the cinema, getting dressed up, roadtrips, Angel Delight, photographing landscapes, sparkly nail varnish, baby sheep, Octopus.

over a year ago

Crystals, the moon, walking barefoot on the grass, the smell of petrol, being inside with the windows open watching a thunderstorm

over a year ago

The sound of car tires driving through rain, sitting in the rain with a hot drink, sitting outside during the night watching the sky, chocolate for breakfast, anal sex on the day of jesus.

over a year ago

The cold, rain, thunderstorms, when it gets dark early, icy mornings, iced lattes.

over a year ago

Vintage leather, my cats, cowboy boots, Autumn and Halloween, leopard print, tacky earrings, singer sewing machines, 1940s motorbikes, Pimms, Cuban food, Alice in chains, people who do good things even when no one is watching

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Sunday nights not having to go to bed early and Monday mornings not having to work.

Bliss.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 21/08/21 18:38:52]

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Sitting outside the camper on a warm night, nice bottle of wine, watching the reflection of the firepit flames, licking and caressing my partners face and body, like an erotic and sensual dance

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Seeing wildlife like the foxes I saw in the early hours, the quiet of nights. Coffee, books, seeing lots of twinkly stars, hot bubble baths. My cats, cheese and catfish the show.

Post new Message to Thread