Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Flirting with a someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever really fancied someone because she's(or he) so cute and an enigmatic? Well that was my case with this lady on holiday. Okay to be fair I'd known her through friends and we're all windsurfers. Well once I did get to really know her and get her number. I just, was no longer interested in her. Of course she's still good looking and with a body to die for. But the prettiest girl in the neighbourhood isn't always the most fun to be with. I was like 'so after two years of flirting with her, employing all your charm and charisma, whizzing past her on the water showing off your moves. You’re now no longer interested in her Toan '? Ummm charming hur? Of course we are still good friends. Or is it because now that we've officially become friends, the appeal just isn't the same anymore? There's no more mystery to be had.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Surely this just goes to prove that looks isn't everything?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Surely this just goes to prove that looks isn't everything? "

Or he just likes the chase

over a year ago

"Surely this just goes to prove that looks isn't everything?

Or he just likes the chase "

The chase is everything

over a year ago

Maybe the fantasy was more appealing than when it became a reality

over a year ago

evesham

Yes, or that.

over a year ago

"Surely this just goes to prove that looks isn't everything? "

In the beginning looks obviously plays a big part. Then the mental aspect takes over. Thus the two go hand in hand. Of course you can be initially attracted to someone via thier character. Unfortunately or fortunately this is the physical world we live in so physical aspects is an initiator.

over a year ago

Tried that flirting thing recently in real life .

Not the most confident at it , thought I’d read the signs well enough. We’d bump into each other regular, always always catch each other turning back to check each other out

Finally plucked up the courage to ask her for drink sometime . First time asking in person for 20yrs I reckon . Wasn’t a no, wasn’t a yes …still an unanswered question hanging there with her

We still see each other in passing , and still check each out out ..I’m at a loss!!

Back under my rock I think

over a year ago

evesham

In the beginning looks obviously plays a big part. Then the mental aspect takes over. Thus the two go hand in hand. Of course you can be initially attracted to someone via thier character. Unfortunately or fortunately this is the physical world we live in so physical aspects is an initiator. "

I didn't say it wasn't I just said that it proves that looks aren't everything when it comes to attraction. You yourself said her banging body didn't make up for the fact that she wasn't much fun..... I'm paraphrasing a bit lol

over a year ago

Let's be honest, who doesn't like 'the chase'? Sometimes it's more fun than the end result.

Post new Message to Thread