Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How comfortable are you with your body hair

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering how seriously do you take being smooth?

I have pretty much got my life totally revolutionised by laser hair removal and I’ve since been on an obsessive quest to kill EVERY. LAST. HAIR. on my body (the only hair I want should be on my head )

The results have been amazing btw, I literally have lost almost all of it (like 95% is gone)

I can’t express how much I LOVE the feeling of butter smooth skin, no ingrowns or anything

I’ve talked to the lady who does my laser, and she also admits she totally got on the same quest and it does become a bit of an obsession (is that 1 hair i see???? ZAP!!)

So, my question is , how comfortable are you with your own body hair and how smooth are you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Always smooth here , just my personal preference

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I have PCOS so body hair is an almost daily battle for me. I'm not sure about being lasered but I do like to be smooth, apart from on my toes because I like the hobbit look.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I'd love to be able to get laser done as I have pcos and I have it in a lot of places I hate it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve finally come to terms with my body hair, acceptance is key.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I used to be self conscious about being a hairy guy, but I wouldn’t swap it for the world now.

I realise it’s not everyone’s thing, but those that like the fuzz, really love it!!!

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I can shave my legs twice a day. I used to file my legs with a nail file or one of those puma stones before epilating my legs to get them silky soft. Wish I had got laser years ago

R

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

My body hair is the least of my worries.

If I'm going to be having sex I shave the bits I need too.

I would like more hair on my head though, as it's thinning rapidly.

over a year ago

I've not long had a lycon wax.... Thats happening again!

over a year ago

"I'd love to be able to get laser done as I have pcos and I have it in a lot of places I hate it"

Laser is literally the answer! I swear, the little stubborn hair that keeps popping back here and there grows back super thin, so it’s easy to shave it and ZAP again till it dies eventually x x

Never been happier x

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

I can tell mine anything

over a year ago

I don't feel compelled to grab the razor when my bits get a little fuzzy

over a year ago

"I can tell mine anything"

The body hair whisperer?

over a year ago

"I can shave my legs twice a day. I used to file my legs with a nail file or one of those puma stones before epilating my legs to get them silky soft. Wish I had got laser years ago

R"

Oh how are the puma stones?? I scrub my legs with the glove and body scrub x x

And I tried epilators and I was like, nope… this is torture so went for laser instead and am way happier even if it can be costly x

over a year ago

I’m ok with mine… I’m a bear abd I’m a happy bear

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

I shave daily, I seem to have dark coarse hair so could probably shave twice daily really it’s quite annoying but I make do with a razor for now till I get the confidence and to be honest the finances to see someone for regular waxing, I’m always put off by not being able to shave between those first appointments where the hair grows at different rates. Now if I could find a local beautician who wanted to trade swap I’d be well happy

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I’ve become comfortable with it and manage it.

Only the bloody stuff is starting to change now, I keep getting white ones!

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I’m fine with mine.

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I can shave my legs twice a day. I used to file my legs with a nail file or one of those puma stones before epilating my legs to get them silky soft. Wish I had got laser years ago

R

And I tried epilators and I was like, nope… this is torture so went for laser instead and am way happier even if it can be costly x "

You get used to it Haha. I used it on my bikini line once and the hair got caught and I had to cut it. Not my finest moment

The puma stone was great but it dulled my tan so stopped using it. I use the glove. Love soap and glory scrub

R

over a year ago

I wish it gree on my head like it grows everywhere else but sadly not.

I keep my entire upper body trim. Get my back waxed or shaved when I need to. I leave my legs alone.

I've noticed since I started taking "special" supplements for the gym, my body hair has increased loads more!

By *ammy_xMan
over a year ago

Reading

I'm looking to become like a slippery eel

over a year ago

I suffer with PCOS so I would absolutely love to be lasered from chin to toe haha! I dread to think how much that would cost though

over a year ago

"I’m ok with mine… I’m a bear abd I’m a happy bear "

Same fella... some people hate it... those that love it LOVE it!

over a year ago

"I wish it gree on my head like it grows everywhere else but sadly not.

I keep my entire upper body trim. Get my back waxed or shaved when I need to. I leave my legs alone.

I've noticed since I started taking "special" supplements for the gym, my body hair has increased loads more! "

See I love being bald now... my biggest gripe... back hair. Have to shave mine and wax it. Does my head in!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm hairy. I shave under my arms and wax my moustache or I'd be mistaken for Jimmy Edwards. As for the rest I tend to trim. If people request smooth I know I'm not to their taste and avoid

By *BWBI2019Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd love to be able to get laser done as I have pcos and I have it in a lot of places I hate it

Laser is literally the answer! I swear, the little stubborn hair that keeps popping back here and there grows back super thin, so it’s easy to shave it and ZAP again till it dies eventually x x

Never been happier x"

I totally agree!! I also have PCOS and decided to take the laser route and honestly, the best decision I ever made!! If I could afford it, I'd definitely be doing more areas of my body! Total life changer!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

R

And I tried epilators and I was like, nope… this is torture so went for laser instead and am way happier even if it can be costly x

You get used to it Haha. I used it on my bikini line once and the hair got caught and I had to cut it. Not my finest moment

The puma stone was great but it dulled my tan so stopped using it. I use the glove. Love soap and glory scrub

R"

What's a puma stone?

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

R

R

What's a puma stone? "

The thing you use on the hard skin on your feet

R

over a year ago

I shave as much as I can, as often as I can. I’d loved to be waxed but finances won’t run to it. Being so dark haired I’m constantly aware of it x

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm very comfortable with my body hair and don't feel the need to be hairless.

I shave my legs and underarms fairly regularly in summer, much less often the rest of the year. My pubes get a tidy up every so often or for a meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

R

R

What's a puma stone?

R"

Oh ok, got it. I know it as a pumice stone

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

R

R

What's a puma stone?

R"

I think it's called a pumice stone.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Body hair. Not sure I have any to be honest...

over a year ago

"I wish it gree on my head like it grows everywhere else but sadly not.

I've noticed since I started taking "special" supplements for the gym, my body hair has increased loads more! "

Thats what having more testosterone does!

Mine has slowed down a lot more cos of estro … tho it’s definitely a mix of both estro + laser for sure xxx

over a year ago

"I'd love to be able to get laser done as I have pcos and I have it in a lot of places I hate it

Never been happier x

I totally agree!! I also have PCOS and decided to take the laser route and honestly, the best decision I ever made!! If I could afford it, I'd definitely be doing more areas of my body! Total life changer! "

Whats PCOS? I’ve heard it being mentioned here a few times x

Also exactly, it is expensive but it is worth it, I found the alexandrite laser machine to be the most effective one.

I’ve got an IPL home one and that is great in combination for home + clinic treatment x

Last thing, if I was blessed with fine blonde hair I probably wouldn’t have minded as much as it’s soooo less noticable, I paid close attention and my blonde girlies deffo have more body hair than I do xx

over a year ago

I’m pretty hairy myself and perfectly fine with it

over a year ago

"I’m pretty hairy myself and perfectly fine with it "

I presume most guys would be comfortable with their body hair xx unless it is a lot lot that was maybe mentioned ?

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

I still have good head of hair. Not much body hair though . Legs are hairy . At my age. At least got hair on head. Do trim pubes though every so often.

over a year ago

"I’m pretty hairy myself and perfectly fine with it

I presume most guys would be comfortable with their body hair xx unless it is a lot lot that was maybe mentioned ?"

I guess if you went the zoo and got left in the gorilla enclosure that might be considered too much hair.

But not quite their yet, just left in the zoo shop

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I’m hairy and I ain’t changing it for no one!

over a year ago

Is laser effective on the Fanny hair?

I have fine downy blonde hair on my body but managing my foof hair is a pain. Waxing I find pointless as I’m smooth for a few days then having to wait for it to grow out until next wax is a pain. Shaving makes me look like a plucked chicken & I’m allergic to removal creams!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm very hairy naturally. The only hair that bothers me is my facial hair (PCOD - polycystic ovaries)

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm very hairy naturally. The only hair that bothers me is my facial hair (PCOD - polycystic ovaries)"

PCOS rather

over a year ago

"Is laser effective on the Fanny hair?

I have fine downy blonde hair on my body but managing my foof hair is a pain. Waxing I find pointless as I’m smooth for a few days then having to wait for it to grow out until next wax is a pain. Shaving makes me look like a plucked chicken & I’m allergic to removal creams!"

The problem is the hair colour not where the hair is as the laser gets rid of ANY hair anywhere. It’s highly effective. The problem with laser is that it needs to detect contrast between the skin and the dark hair colour. Then it zaps the root killing the root, and then it falls off on its own.

Laser is not very effective on ginger, blonde and white hair

If your foof hair is dark blonde enough it might work but I’d go and speak to the clinic x

over a year ago

I’m comfortable with my body hair. Rarely shave my armpits and only trim on pubic hair

Only shave my legs as they are on show.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Is laser effective on the Fanny hair?"

Not sure about fine blonde hair.

A friend of mine has very dark hair and she finds it effective - it’s her solution to getting ingrowing hairs

over a year ago

I have fine downy blonde hair on my body but managing my foof hair is a pain. Waxing I find pointless as I’m smooth for a few days then having to wait for it to grow out until next wax is a pain. Shaving makes me look like a plucked chicken & I’m allergic to removal creams!

The problem is the hair colour not where the hair is as the laser gets rid of ANY hair anywhere. It’s highly effective. The problem with laser is that it needs to detect contrast between the skin and the dark hair colour. Then it zaps the root killing the root, and then it falls off on its own.

If your foof hair is dark blonde enough it might work but I’d go and speak to the clinic x"

Oh foof hair is dark not blonde, skin is pale.

By *ILF 4 MILFMan
over a year ago

Darlington

You dress gorgeous Kitty. I love the exciting colours of your nails and hair too. WOW!!!!

By *ILF 4 MILFMan
over a year ago

Darlington

I dislike my body hair. I'd be totally smooth tomorrow if I could.

I would love advice, prices, etc...

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I am very uncomfortable with my body hair, but sadly I can't do a lot with it.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I’m hairy and I ain’t changing it for no one! "

How do you feel about hairy women?

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I’m hairy and I ain’t changing it for no one!

How do you feel about hairy women?"

Love em!

By *oeBiggs321Man
over a year ago

Reading

I really am not a particularly hairy guy at all! And Im quite glad about that not sure what I’d do if I started growing back hair!!!

over a year ago

I’m quite glad I haven’t got much of a hairy torso and especially no back hair.

I like being smooth

Neatly trimmed V above my cock and smooth shaved balls

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I’m quite glad I haven’t got much of a hairy torso and especially no back hair.

I like being smooth

Neatly trimmed V above my cock and smooth shaved balls "

Ohh that V

over a year ago

If your foof hair is dark blonde enough it might work but I’d go and speak to the clinic x

Oh foof hair is dark not blonde, skin is pale."

Then u should be perfectly one x

over a year ago

Oh foof hair is dark not blonde, skin is pale.

Then u should be perfectly one x "

*fine

over a year ago

"I’m quite glad I haven’t got much of a hairy torso and especially no back hair.

I like being smooth

Neatly trimmed V above my cock and smooth shaved balls "

Ive seen some guys with a LOT of back hair at the beach … not a pretty sight especially when it’s wet …

Looks like u were given the right amount of bod hair for a guy, Tone

over a year ago

I like being smooth

Ohh that V "

Get a room you two xx

over a year ago

M = hairy belly, hairy chest and usually has face stubble. Smooth undercarriage.

N = smooth all over.

We love a bit of Nair!

over a year ago

I like being smooth

Ive seen some guys with a LOT of back hair at the beach … not a pretty sight especially when it’s wet …

Looks like u were given the right amount of bod hair for a guy, Tone "

I can’t imagine what it’s like but I don’t think I’d like it lol

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I like being smooth

Ohh that V

Get a room you two xx"

over a year ago

My chest seems to have missed the queue for hair follicles as nothing grows there.

Hair on my stomach and below, but trim the thatch and shave my balls. Also trim some upper thigh hair.

Went shorter than ever on my pubes the other day...currently debating a full shave, although I can't do my stomach as it gets spotty.

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

Another PCOS lady here - I tried laser but unsuccessfully - I was warned beforehand however it wasn't guaranteed to work.

So waxing is my go to most of the time. I've bought an epilator but haven't got around to using that yet

Winter is always good - I can grow out for days & not worry about having to shave / wax so often

over a year ago

"Another PCOS lady here - I tried laser but unsuccessfully - I was warned beforehand however it wasn't guaranteed to work.

So waxing is my go to most of the time. I've bought an epilator but haven't got around to using that yet

Winter is always good - I can grow out for days & not worry about having to shave / wax so often

"

do you know what machine it was? Sometimes beauticians use IPLs prof machines but those aren’t as good as medical laser (example, alexandrite)

X

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

"Another PCOS lady here - I tried laser but unsuccessfully - I was warned beforehand however it wasn't guaranteed to work.

do you know what machine it was? Sometimes beauticians use IPLs prof machines but those aren’t as good as medical laser (example, alexandrite)

X"

It was at a beauticians so I guess it could be as you say? Hadn't realised there were different levels. Thanks for that info- I may have to relook at this again!

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

I’m a bear when it comes to body hair, although it’s not as thick as on other guys. It used to make me self-conscious, but more recently I’ve started to own it. As far as maintenance goes, my beard is trimmed regularly and I trim downstairs if I’m meeting someone.

I’ve no issues with body hair on women either

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m hairy but, do trim regularly down there.

The only time I get a bit self conscious is if I spot hairs on my back

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Every now & again I shave my chest hair.

Chest hair is blonde/auburn. Arm leg & back is blonde? Yep, true!

I clip me ginger man garden quite regularly.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’m very comfortable with my body hair

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sometimes I feel like I'm more comfortable with it than society says I should be. I'm not bothered if people see that I've got a bit of regrowth on my legs or armpits. I wouldn't go on a night out like that but if it's just work or the shops I don't really care. I like to be well groomed for sex. For long term partners I don't mind if I'm not but I still prefer to be just because I feel sexier.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I prefer being smooth but to give my skin rest I only shave when I'm meeting someone or if that part of my body is on show.

I recently discovered shaving oil and that's been amazing.

over a year ago

I would love laser hair removal I think I would become obsessive too. It just seems more practical and time efficient.

over a year ago

"I was wondering how seriously do you take being smooth?

I have pretty much got my life totally revolutionised by laser hair removal and I’ve since been on an obsessive quest to kill EVERY. LAST. HAIR. on my body (the only hair I want should be on my head )

The results have been amazing btw, I literally have lost almost all of it (like 95% is gone)

I can’t express how much I LOVE the feeling of butter smooth skin, no ingrowns or anything

I’ve talked to the lady who does my laser, and she also admits she totally got on the same quest and it does become a bit of an obsession (is that 1 hair i see???? ZAP!!)

So, my question is , how comfortable are you with your own body hair and how smooth are you? "

Kylie, are you naturally blonde? I've tried one of the home laser removal kits and it doesn't work on blonde hair very well, so just wondering what you used if you're hair is quite light too?

over a year ago

So, my question is , how comfortable are you with your own body hair and how smooth are you?

Kylie, are you naturally blonde? I've tried one of the home laser removal kits and it doesn't work on blonde hair very well, so just wondering what you used if you're hair is quite light too?"

Nooo, I freaking wish it was blonde, my natural hair is dark brown , so I’ve got dark brown body hair .. which shows so easily. Well not anymore as I’ve zapped all of it and just a few stubborn strands still decide to come back (but it’s super thin it’s like baby hair)

Apparently the best for blonde would be electrolisis but it’s tedious I’ve heard xxx

over a year ago

Kylie, are you naturally blonde? I've tried one of the home laser removal kits and it doesn't work on blonde hair very well, so just wondering what you used if you're hair is quite light too?"

Also i tinge my eyebrows lighter too to match the hair x x

By *heekyflickWoman
over a year ago

LINCOLN

Laser it all off too...bought a fab machine...once you get used to it...it's bloody awesome

over a year ago

X

It was at a beauticians so I guess it could be as you say? Hadn't realised there were different levels. Thanks for that info- I may have to relook at this again! "

Deffo look!! Usually if they used the gel beforehand, I’d say it was probably a very good IPL (intense pulse light) but not a medical laser which is more effective!

Ask around as there are different laser machines for different purposes and ask if they use alexandrite, that is the thing and it kills everything!!

My lady also uses a blast of very cold air when using the laser so it’s not bad at all (just the boney area, those are a bit uncomfortable) x

over a year ago

"Laser it all off too...bought a fab machine...once you get used to it...it's bloody awesome "

Same, i do a combination of home and clinic x which home laser did u buy? X

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Only things I trim are my head hair and pubes…. The rest is as it comes

over a year ago

I'm intrigued by this. I (M) hate body hair and would be well up for get laser removal. Is it a long process? Costly? And how do other people feel about no body hair on a guy? My fiancé loves me shaven. Just wondering if the feeling is shared

-S

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Bored of shaving and too tight to pay for any other hair removal lol I am what I am hair and all (except for on my face.... Not quite ready for that public judgement yet, joys of pcos!)

No one I've played with has ever batted an eyelid whether I have hairy legs, pits or fanny yet.

over a year ago

"I'm intrigued by this. I (M) hate body hair and would be well up for get laser removal. Is it a long process? Costly? And how do other people feel about no body hair on a guy? My fiancé loves me shaven. Just wondering if the feeling is shared

-S"

U can focus on areas if u don’t want to be a hairless cat haha

Say u are uncomfortable with ur legs, and chest. Just say U want to laser those. Or whatever

Also cost wise, it depends where you are. I pay mine £100 per hour (tho in an hour she can do loads),I usually do half hour + face (she takes 5 mins for my face which I paid £450 for 8 sessions)

So look around as sometimes they give you a package, btw it’d take you 7-8 sessions spaced every 5-6 weeks but u will notice a reduction after a couple of sessions

Another good option is the IPL at home (I paid £400 for my machine), I started it during lockdown cos I was tired of ingrown hair, had to do it twice a week, for 3 months. By the third month I lost like 80% of it, the inclinic is focusing on the stubborn little fuckers who keep resurfacing … xx

over a year ago

"Bored of shaving and too tight to pay for any other hair removal lol I am what I am hair and all (except for on my face.... Not quite ready for that public judgement yet, joys of pcos!)

No one I've played with has ever batted an eyelid whether I have hairy legs, pits or fanny yet. "

It is good to be comfortable with it, for me it always triggered my dysphoria so, it needs to go!

Whether it was a little on my arms (never had that much but I hate hair) or elsewhere on the bod xx

By *_elia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

" Another good option is the IPL at home (I paid £400 for my machine), I started it during lockdown cos I was tired of ingrown hair, had to do it twice a week, for 3 months. By the third month I lost like 80% of it, the inclinic is focusing on the stubborn little fuckers who keep resurfacing … xx "

Just bought an IPL and seeing results already. Leg grow is reduced dramatically. Once I have completed the course it is just up keep.

Looking forward to expanding to other areas.

It is time consuming but I am thinking of the razors and landfill reduction and cost savings from going to laser treatments..

Just need a submissive to do the controls while I read a book.

over a year ago

I’m a happy little chimp.

over a year ago

" Another good option is the IPL at home (I paid £400 for my machine), I started it during lockdown cos I was tired of ingrown hair, had to do it twice a week, for 3 months. By the third month I lost like 80% of it, the inclinic is focusing on the stubborn little fuckers who keep resurfacing … xx

Just bought an IPL and seeing results already. Leg grow is reduced dramatically. Once I have completed the course it is just up keep.

Looking forward to expanding to other areas.

It is time consuming but I am thinking of the razors and landfill reduction and cost savings from going to laser treatments..

Just need a submissive to do the controls while I read a book. "

The do it at home is a bit time consuming but during lockdown with nothing to do was the perfect moment to do it!

But I mean, the time it is saving me for not shaving now constantly!! X and when I do shave the little fuckers left, it literally takes me 2 mins not even x

Post new Message to Thread