Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So immature

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sat in a nursery for a meeting and noticed a book called Snail Trail. Had to suppress a giggle, I'm so immature at times!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Sat in a nursery for a meeting and noticed a book called Snail Trail. Had to suppress a giggle, I'm so immature at times!"
Not at all immature - just a playful side in you. I love the story of the ever hungry caterpillar - sounds a bit like me at times

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 04/09/12 19:04:18]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Every morning when I get to my destination station they announce the next train, calling at Effingham Junction.

17 years...and it's still not old as I giggle every time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sat in a nursery for a meeting and noticed a book called Snail Trail. Had to suppress a giggle, I'm so immature at times!"
i hope you blushed with shame!!!!! lol

over a year ago

my daughter was pretending to be a fairy and asked me for a magic wand

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Sat on a bus late at night in London, and it had one of those automated voice announcers for each stop.... couldnt help but smirk every time we stopped and the automated voice said the number of the bus..... 69!

over a year ago

In my squaddie days I'd drive home from Germany to the hook in Holland past WANKUM , I'd have tears rolling down my face everytime!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"In my squaddie days I'd drive home from Germany to the hook in Holland past WANKUM , I'd have tears rolling down my face everytime! "
We must have been on the same route home

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Clitterhouse estate in hendon makes me laugh

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"my daughter was pretending to be a fairy and asked me for a magic wand

"

Did she then start to talk with a lisp and comment on your interior design choices?

In fact that brings a whole new meaning to the term "away with the fairies"

(no offence intended to any gay men reading this)

over a year ago

"In my squaddie days I'd drive home from Germany to the hook in Holland past WANKUM , I'd have tears rolling down my face everytime! We must have been on the same route home "

And me

over a year ago

Every time I drive down south via the A1 I have a little chuckle when I go past Newark as I know it's the only town in England who's name is an anagram for a swear word.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"In my squaddie days I'd drive home from Germany to the hook in Holland past WANKUM , I'd have tears rolling down my face everytime! "

The surname of a director/producer is Wankem. Think he does Once Upon A Time C5. Makes me giggle.

Or Cockermouth in the lakes.

However, even though it was intentional on Celeb Big Bro last night (sorry ) the voce over said "Jule is examing Harvey's ring"

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"In my squaddie days I'd drive home from Germany to the hook in Holland past WANKUM , I'd have tears rolling down my face everytime!

The surname of a director/producer is Wankem. Think he does Once Upon A Time C5. Makes me giggle.

However, even though it was intentional on Celeb Big Bro last night (sorry ) the voce over said "Jule is examing Harvey's ring" "

That made me cough and splutter

over a year ago

"In my squaddie days I'd drive home from Germany to the hook in Holland past WANKUM , I'd have tears rolling down my face everytime!

However, even though it was intentional on Celeb Big Bro last night (sorry ) the voce over said "Jule is examing Harvey's ring" That made me cough and splutter "

Family pubs/restaurants with Soft Play areas always make me chuckle

over a year ago

My kids used to roar with laughter every time we passed AUSFART on the motorways in Germany.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

However, even though it was intentional on Celeb Big Bro last night (sorry ) the voce over said "Jule is examing Harvey's ring" That made me cough and splutter

Family pubs/restaurants with Soft Play areas always make me chuckle"

Omg that cracked me up - never even thought of that. Of course NOW I can no longer think of those in an innocent way - you have led me astray!!!

over a year ago

However, even though it was intentional on Celeb Big Bro last night (sorry ) the voce over said "Jule is examing Harvey's ring" That made me cough and splutter

Family pubs/restaurants with Soft Play areas always make me chuckleOmg that cracked me up - never even thought of that. Of course NOW I can no longer think of those in an innocent way - you have led me astray!!! "

Like you needed me to help you do that!

By *appyprivateMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Going into Woodford the other month and passed a Chinese supermarket which was selling "Massive Melons - £2.99"....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Family pubs/restaurants with Soft Play areas always make me chuckleOmg that cracked me up - never even thought of that. Of course NOW I can no longer think of those in an innocent way - you have led me astray!!!

Like you needed me to help you do that! "

GEntleman, please...

over a year ago

However, even though it was intentional on Celeb Big Bro last night (sorry ) the voce over said "Jule is examing Harvey's ring" "

over a year ago

I am child-like at times, however, not childish.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

bought something on eBay and made payment to a Mrs Shagwell

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Felt childish today as was giggling to myself in the library when someone shouted out bogie twice out loud!

Obviously they have watched Dick & Dom too.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sat in a nursery for a meeting and noticed a book called Snail Trail. Had to suppress a giggle, I'm so immature at times!i hope you blushed with shame!!!!! lol "

I didn't but I'm back there for a church meeting in a few weeks so probably will if I see it then!

over a year ago

"Felt childish today as was giggling to myself in the library when someone shouted out bogie twice out loud!

Obviously they have watched Dick & Dom too. "

Couldn't help but laugh watching Dick & Dom when they burst on to the scene. So hilarious at times...

over a year ago

There's a Village in Leicestershire called Willie. Find mysely smirking everytime I pass through it.

over a year ago

At Teacher Training college a very old swiming instructor used to number us alternately - 1 , 2 , 1 , 2 ...

We'd start to snigger because we knew what would come next. "OK. Number 2s in the pool".

Every week and I still think of this whenever I go swimming.

over a year ago

I went to a civil ceremony and the groom's father made a speech afterwards.

He was from South Aftica so couldn't understand why most of the congregation couldn't breathe for laughing when he said how excited he was to see his son's partner put his finger in his son's ring.

Is it childish to still giggle over 5 years later

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"Felt childish today as was giggling to myself in the library when someone shouted out bogie twice out loud!

Obviously they have watched Dick & Dom too.

Couldn't help but laugh watching Dick & Dom when they burst on to the scene. So hilarious at times..."

BOGIES!!

Ahhh still makes me laugh. Yep, Im childish!

I giggle away at football commentators with some of the things they say. Others look at me wondering, but Im in my very own immature world e.g. ooo Rooney took one from behind etc. etc.

Small minds et al

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I went to a civil ceremony and the groom's father made a speech afterwards.

He was from South Aftica so couldn't understand why most of the congregation couldn't breathe for laughing when he said how excited he was to see his son's partner put his finger in his son's ring.

Is it childish to still giggle over 5 years later "

Sorry, I'd be the same lol

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

My friend waitressed at a restaurant and a big sign on the kitchen entrance said

"Warning" "These doors swing both ways"

it used to give me the giggles!

over a year ago

"My friend waitressed at a restaurant and a big sign on the kitchen entrance said

"Warning" "These doors swing both ways"

it used to give me the giggles!"

How very liberated. It's worrying that 2 pieces of solid wood are braver than a lot of the 'straight' men on here

over a year ago

"Sat in a nursery for a meeting and noticed a book called Snail Trail. Had to suppress a giggle, I'm so immature at times!i hope you blushed with shame!!!!! lol

I didn't but I'm back there for a church meeting in a few weeks so probably will if I see it then!"

It's ok to giggle - just not to leave one on the seat yourself!!!

over a year ago

One of the destinations for my local bus station is for a place called, 'Butts'. Never fails to bring out my inner Beavis and Butthead

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's not rude but it still makes me giggle; both the tram and a series of buses go to Halfway...

over a year ago

I am still amused by the place name Cockermouth

over a year ago

"I went to a civil ceremony and the groom's father made a speech afterwards.

Is it childish to still giggle over 5 years later

Sorry, I'd be the same lol"

over a year ago

"I am still amused by the place name Cockermouth"

I used to live just outside Cockermouth - but, believe it or not, I now live quite close to a village called Penisarwaen.... Is life trying to get me to look at something???

over a year ago

"I am still amused by the place name Cockermouth

I used to live just outside Cockermouth - but, believe it or not, I now live quite close to a village called Penisarwaen.... Is life trying to get me to look at something???"

that genuinely made me LOL! Yes, the universe is telling you to do more with the cocks available to you. lucky cocks

over a year ago

I used to live just outside Cockermouth - but, believe it or not, I now live quite close to a village called Penisarwaen.... Is life trying to get me to look at something???

that genuinely made me LOL! Yes, the universe is telling you to do more with the cocks available to you. lucky cocks"

But - but - I prefer pussy.........

over a year ago

that genuinely made me LOL! Yes, the universe is telling you to do more with the cocks available to you. lucky cocks

But - but - I prefer pussy........."

But is the universe is poiting you in other directions gorgeous, then who are you to argue?? I agree though, pussy much better x

Post new Message to Thread