Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Periods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a few years ago I had lover who loves oral. Fortunately for her I love it too. Moreover she did have ONE of the most gergous flower. She was always smooth and fresh. However one thing we didn't quite agree on was her periods, she would insist that I'd give her a full service down there when she was bleeding. Unfortunately for her I just couldn't go there. Thus she accused me of being a 'Selfish lover'. So yeah I'm really curious to hear if there are any 'Real Men' out there who aren't afraid of a little blood. Okay a lot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"So a few years ago I had lover who loves oral. Fortunately for her I love it too. Moreover she did have ONE of the most gergous flower. She was always smooth and fresh. However one thing we didn't quite agree on was her periods, she would insist that I'd give her a full service down there when she was bleeding. Unfortunately for her I just couldn't go there. Thus she accused me of being a 'Selfish lover'. So yeah I'm really curious to hear if there are any 'Real Men' out there who aren't afraid of a little blood. Okay a lot.

"

Sounds like she’s an ex for a good reason.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Yes. There are men out there who are happy to "give a full service" during a woman's period.

You're welcome.

By *ilent...BobMan
over a year ago

Shushhhhhhyourmouthville

Flower

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm happy to check the oil and filters during a period but I don't offer a full service

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are definitely vampires out there and blood hounds

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I wouldn’t want to give oral during a period either. I’d fuck or finger if she wanted but that’s all. I don’t think that’s selfish.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Each to their own but the thought of someone licking my blood makes me shiver

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Some men don't mind. It's nothing to do with being manly though. The scent and taste is very different and not for everyone.

over a year ago

"I'm happy to check the oil and filters during a period but I don't offer a full service"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Flower

I would never expect a guy to go down on me when I'm on my period. The thought creeps me out to be honest. I'm not one of those women who feels incredibly horny when on my period. I feel bloated and dirty and gross. my periods are heavy and unpredictable in terms of regularity and length. They are clumpy as well

More than happy in blow job corner during them.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ewww I wouldn’t even want someone to . And I definitely wouldn’t on another woman!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I don’t mind full sex with a woman rampant on her period, but I couldn’t lick her bloody pussy.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Its one of those things some like and some don't.

Trying to force you into doing something you're not comfortable with is a bit fo a red flag though and nobody should put up with that.

As for going down on a woman who is on her period, game on (if thats your thing)

over a year ago

I reckon it's time you put your big boy pants on and got on with it.

If you like "flowers" so much then you have to follow all the instructions and tend to them as required,prune them regularly and fertilize them when needed until they reach full bloom.

No half measures or they will wilt and die.....

Also OP don't forget there are women and women in this day and age and your question didn't ask which of those ones are the "real men" too.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

It's a big NO from me

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"It's a big NO from me"

Does it bother you that you’re not a real man

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Yikes - I would be a bit freaked out by a guy who wanted that. Horses for courses by all means... but this one I rather pass on.

over a year ago

I'm a huge lover of blood and all things bloody however menstrual blood is not the same kind of claret. The smell is off for starters and its a lubricant to remove essentially a waste product from the body. If she was in such dire need of a minge munch she could have used a tampon to damn the beaver for the win win.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't even like it on my fingers.

Enough said.

I couldn't even continue with someone who had had it on his face.

Sure blood is not dirty but i'm sure as fucking hell that if I was cut badly no one with any brains would lick it up for me.

I find the whole concept gross.

P.S. I never fucked when on either.

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

I love doing it more so for the woman because it’s more sensitive they say my ex (god rest her soul) used to only want it when she was on make sure no babies lol

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"I reckon it's time you put your big boy pants on and got on with it.

If you like "flowers" so much then you have to follow all the instructions and tend to them as required,prune them regularly and fertilize them when needed until they reach full bloom.

No half measures or they will wilt and die.....

Also OP don't forget there are women and women in this day and age and your question didn't ask which of those ones are the "real men" too.

"

Fantastic reply! X

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

An ex of mine had no problem with it - I used a tampon. Just felt very sexy that he wanted to. Then, it would be removed & the sex was fabulous, as someone said above, extra lubricant.

That said, it wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't for him.

over a year ago

"An ex of mine had no problem with it - I used a tampon. Just felt very sexy that he wanted to. Then, it would be removed & the sex was fabulous, as someone said above, extra lubricant.

That said, it wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't for him. "

I know sex during periods is awesome. Love it totally. It's licking the ladies flower that's a tough sell.

over a year ago

Yes have gone down on a lady during period. Only concentrated on clit but had to hold on to tampon so it was not sucked in when vaginas was pulsating

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Yes have gone down on a lady during period. Only concentrated on clit but had to hold on to tampon so it was not sucked in when vaginas was pulsating"

Tell me you didn't so biology at school without telling me you didn't do biology at school.....

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I prefer to draw my blood when and from where I want.

over a year ago

Trying to manipulate someone to do something they aren’t comfortable with is a red flag. You did nothing wrong.

over a year ago

It's a funny 1 this.. I friend of mine thought it strange I was so filthy and loved licking her bullet hole but I wouldn't lick her while on her period.. just not my bag.

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Trying to manipulate someone to do something they aren’t comfortable with is a red flag. You did nothing wrong."

Love the pun!

over a year ago

Real men eat blood and don't complain! And if you grab a straw and give it a good suck before you start licking, will be less messy when you're deep into it.

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I used to love how a former partner would become incredibly horny just before. She reacted differently, and her normally delicate scent would become more concentrated.

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

What is off putting, is the first time having sex during her period.

I was cleaning myself up afterwards, rolled my foreskin back, and almost fainted. I thought that I some sort of thrombosis on my bell end.

I looked at it for a while, thinking WTAF! How do I explain this in A&E!?!

Touched it with the tissue, then realised it had been her menstrual clot!

I was very relieved.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"So a few years ago I had lover who loves oral. Fortunately for her I love it too. Moreover she did have ONE of the most gergous flower. She was always smooth and fresh. However one thing we didn't quite agree on was her periods, she would insist that I'd give her a full service down there when she was bleeding. Unfortunately for her I just couldn't go there. Thus she accused me of being a 'Selfish lover'. So yeah I'm really curious to hear if there are any 'Real Men' out there who aren't afraid of a little blood. Okay a lot.

"

I don't have that problem now, thankfully had it all taken away when I was 32 in 1992, but it wouldn't have been my thing to want full service while I was shedding. No way.

Guess we are all different, and if there is something you don't like doing, best to say no. Nothing worse than being expected to do something you don't want to do.

over a year ago

"Real men eat blood and don't complain! And if you grab a straw and give it a good suck before you start licking, will be less messy when you're deep into it. "

Hahahaha x

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Trying to manipulate someone to do something they aren’t comfortable with is a red flag. You did nothing wrong."

Red rag?

over a year ago

I guess it depends on what she uses. If she uses tampons or the cup and she's freshly changed it, no blood will come out, so as long as she's comfortable and so is the guy, I see no issue with it. Personally I'd prefer him to focus only on my clit during that time though, and not put his tongue inside me.

Each to their own though.

over a year ago

"I guess it depends on what she uses. If uses tampons or the cup and she's freshly changed it, no blood will come out, so as long as she's comfortable and so is the guy, I see no issue with it. Personally I'd prefer him to focus only on my clit during that time though, and not put his tongue inside me.

Each to their own though."

You know Kitty when ever you kiss and lick a ladies flowers edge(clit) she'll always open up after so long. And before you know your tongue is inside. It's inevitable. It's just like licking a man's head. Sooner or later he'll get hard. Thus you're now heading for her G spot.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Flowers edge haha .

You're a laugh dude

By *arkhorse12345Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Some women don't swallow - I won't call them selfish.. why to label someone selfish.. find what your lover likes and pay attention to those things - plenty ways to enjoy - if he doesn't want to lick while you bleeding try something else / or someone else if it's too important to you lol - as simple as that

over a year ago

No thanks..i love things getting messy but not bloody messy..

over a year ago

I don't think you meant anything by it, Bliss. But I wouldn't disagree with any woman over her period. Let it bleed, I'm a rolling stone in that respect.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I don't think you meant anything by it, Bliss. But I wouldn't disagree with any woman over her period. Let it bleed, I'm a rolling stone in that respect."

great album

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes have gone down on a lady during period. Only concentrated on clit but had to hold on to tampon so it was not sucked in when vaginas was pulsating"

I've lost count of the number of tampons which have vanished after being sucked inside due to my pulsating vagina. If only I'd had someone to hold on to them for me.

over a year ago

I used to have a partner that used to go down when I was bleeding.

Didnt really bother me.

When I'm heavy I dont even want anyone near me let alone be intimate.

I did try using a beppy tampon once while having sex, it was a disaster. Things got a bit vigorous and it got wedged!! I had to go to see the nurse to get it removed. Never again

Post new Message to Thread