Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

being filmed

Jump to newest

By *r Mrs Lush OP   Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

My x wife hubby as seen a vid of us having sex on cam in a chat room, it has been a night mare as he as shown it to her kids, he will not say who this fab member is, is it legal to take a vid of us? Any help please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i dont know.

but it could be an offense to show minors adult content which is not suitable for them.

are you being blackmailed at all?

By *appyprivateMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Get the police informed - pronto.

He's showing underage minors inappropriate images and with him showing this to your/his children (no offence if I got that wrong) and CEOP would say that he's basically submitting them to mental abuse (please don't take that the wrong way).

Parents have been spoken/dealt with by the police for simply having a child in the same room asleep (can't sleep/baby/wet bed, etc) whilst having sex.

Also - who ever recorded that and passed it around is a snake. It's a grey area (I think) recording something like that, but check with a solicitor and the police

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"i dont know.

but it could be an offense to show minors adult content which is not suitable for them.

are you being blackmailed at all?

"

He didn't say how old the kids were. They could be over 16 and so the police can't really do anything.

Unfortunately I don't think there is anything stopping someone from videoing you.

over a year ago

I'm glad I stay out of the cam rooms!

Hope it gets resolved soon

over a year ago

If you present yourself on an open cam then you are broadcasting and it would be difficult to take legal action on people recording it. Its not a morally right thing for someone to do but surely you know the risks before hand.

Post new Message to Thread