Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meh

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Couples, not all black men want to be called or referred as a bbc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That must be really frustrating. Not everyone wants to be labelled.

over a year ago

Labels and stereotype's are annoying as. Stay on your own path and break the mould. It will pay off in the end mate

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

But how many use it as their main selling point ?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

It's one of our pet hates, OP. We're with you

over a year ago

I wish the label would disappear from the site.

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I wish the label would disappear from the site. "

Totally agree

over a year ago

I feel your pain op. I was called a bbw the other day.

I don't think labels should be banned. Some like to use them as a convenient way to describe themselves, which is fine. What isn't OK is using them to describe someone that doesn't wish to be labelled in that way.

over a year ago

I see a hell of a lot of black guys on here and other apps calling themselves BBC though

over a year ago

"I see a hell of a lot of black guys on here and other apps calling themselves BBC though "

There are, but not everyone likes it. Some women enjoy and call themselves milfs, but I don’t like it.

I guess people shouldn’t make assumptions about what people are called (not you, generally)

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

[Removed by poster at 17/08/21 08:29:15]

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I think there is a big difference between a person labelling themself, in which case others should feel free to then use that label, and other people placing a label on a person and fetishising them.

I get what you mean OP. I don't use BBW because I want to be seen as more than just my fat.

over a year ago

"I see a hell of a lot of black guys on here and other apps calling themselves BBC though "

Yep. Some do. See my comment above.

over a year ago

"Couples, not all black men want to be called or referred as a bbc.

"

Op not all couples would label you as a BBC!!!!

Tony

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Do we need more tip-toeing about for fear of offence?

Any poorly written message can make a person look annoying but they might be a great person, just bad at English.

If you’re black with pics of above average cock, then it’s purely descriptive, much like shaved, smooth etc. But if something offends either ignore or politely say.

I reckon if enough state in their profile ‘do not refer to me as…” then that term might disappear, perhaps along with more meets. X

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"But how many use it as their main selling point ? "

Jealousy is never a good look.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Do we need more tip-toeing about for fear of offence?"

It’s clearly fetishising. Surely you would rather be seen for who you are than a concept?

over a year ago

"I wish the label would disappear from the site. "

This

over a year ago

"I wish the label would disappear from the site.

This "

Do you wish all labels would disappear or just this particular one that offends you?

over a year ago

This

Do you wish all labels would disappear or just this particular one that offends you?"

The one which this thread is about.

over a year ago

Good luck OP, your profile is fab. I hope you find some like-minded people

over a year ago

This

Do you wish all labels would disappear or just this particular one that offends you?

The one which this thread is about."

How come?

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Down with labels

over a year ago

This

How come?"

Because it fetishises black men in a way that is disturbing for known historical reasons. I approved the sentiment that it would disappear btw, not that it be banned.

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Down with labels"

And all clothes they are attached too...

But unless self described, yes. We're all more than the stereotypes attached and I for one wouldn't like to think I'm a shallow as any label that could be attached.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"But how many use it as their main selling point ? "

So? Some women advertise themselves as a slut. Others would rip your balls off and feed them to you if you called them one.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

This

How come?

Because it fetishises black men in a way that is disturbing for known historical reasons. I approved the sentiment that it would disappear btw, not that it be banned."

I guess that’s true for lots of other labels like BBW or TV too.

over a year ago

This

How come?

Because it fetishises black men in a way that is disturbing for known historical reasons. I approved the sentiment that it would disappear btw, not that it be banned.

I guess that’s true for lots of other labels like BBW or TV too. "

Im not sure they carry the same historical weight.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

This

How come?

I guess that’s true for lots of other labels like BBW or TV too.

Im not sure they carry the same historical weight."

True!

over a year ago

This

How come?

Because it fetishises black men in a way that is disturbing for known historical reasons. I approved the sentiment that it would disappear btw, not that it be banned."

And those guys that choose to use that as a way of identifying themselves? They shouldn't be able to?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You sometimes see men describe themselves as a ‘BBC’ for ‘Big Black Cock’. It’s quite apt in some cases and in others it’s ‘stretching’ the definition of ‘big’ so far past its linguistic limits to render the adjective meaningless. How about ‘MSC’ for ‘medium size cock’ and forget about the skin colour.

over a year ago

This

How come?

And those guys that choose to use that as a way of identifying themselves? They shouldn't be able to? "

I would prefer they didn't on Fab. I thought I was clear that I was not referring to a ban.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Totally get you op. Don't understand the mindset of people labelling themselves as a prop. Not helping anything that label.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

This

How come?

And those guys that choose to use that as a way of identifying themselves? They shouldn't be able to? "

Objectifying yourself is entirely different to being non-consensually fetishised by others.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I don't like being called skinny.

It doesn't quite seem right to me.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

[Removed by poster at 17/08/21 10:07:14]

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"You sometimes see men describe themselves as a ‘BBC’ for ‘Big Black Cock’. It’s quite apt in some cases and in others it’s ‘stretching’ the definition of ‘big’ so far past its linguistic limits to render the adjective meaningless. How about ‘MSC’ for ‘medium size cock’ and forget about the skin colour.

Excellent! I’ve just awarded myself and MSc. I might put that on my email signature at work and hope no one asks for evidence! "

Proper lolled at this

over a year ago

"

Objectifying yourself is entirely different to being non-consensually fetishised by others. "

Exactly my point. Thank you.

Like I said earlier, I've been labelled BBW before. I didn't ask to be but I've no desire to stop others using it should they wish. So I can't understand the "I don't like it so others shouldn't use it" logic.

over a year ago

Unfortunately you will never get rid of Labels it’s just one of them things that some people feel that you need one, when it’s not always the case, as long as your happy within yourself fuck what others thing (easier said than done I know)

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

At least you're in demand

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 17/08/21 10:05:50]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You sometimes see men describe themselves as a ‘BBC’ for ‘Big Black Cock’. It’s quite apt in some cases and in others it’s ‘stretching’ the definition of ‘big’ so far past its linguistic limits to render the adjective meaningless. How about ‘MSC’ for ‘medium size cock’ and forget about the skin colour.

Excellent! I’ve just awarded myself and MSc. I might put that on my email signature at work and hope no one asks for evidence! "

I think you’re right!

over a year ago

"

Objectifying yourself is entirely different to being non-consensually fetishised by others.

Like I said earlier, I've been labelled BBW before. I didn't ask to be but I've no desire to stop others using it should they wish. So I can't understand the "I don't like it so others shouldn't use it" logic. "

I was referring to labeling yourself, not using it non consensually on others.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Like I said earlier, I've been labelled BBW before. I didn't ask to be but I've no desire to stop others using it should they wish. So I can't understand the "I don't like it so others shouldn't use it" logic.

I was referring to labeling yourself, not using it non consensually on others. "

I know. The OP is upset because people have done to him though unfortunately. I don't think we should be policing what kinks people consensually engage in but I do think it's a problem on here that the fetishising of black men and bigger women is so widespread without people checking its consensual first. By all means look for people who enjoy being called BBC or BBW but don't label everyone in those demographics with that label. There's far too much of that about and people completely lacking sensitivity over the fact that there will be people who find those labels deeply uncomfortable to have them applied to them.

over a year ago

"

I know. The OP is upset because people have done to him though unfortunately. I don't think we should be policing what kinks people consensually engage in but I do think it's a problem on here that the fetishising of black men and bigger women is so widespread without people checking its consensual first. By all means look for people who enjoy being called BBC or BBW but don't label everyone in those demographics with that label. There's far too much of that about and people completely lacking sensitivity over the fact that there will be people who find those labels deeply uncomfortable to have them applied to them. "

You say very eloquently, what is buzzing round in my brain, but just won’t translate into sentences for me today.

over a year ago

"

I know. The OP is upset because people have done to him though unfortunately. I don't think we should be policing what kinks people consensually engage in but I do think it's a problem on here that the fetishising of black men and bigger women is so widespread without people checking its consensual first. By all means look for people who enjoy being called BBC or BBW but don't label everyone in those demographics with that label. There's far too much of that about and people completely lacking sensitivity over the fact that there will be people who find those labels deeply uncomfortable to have them applied to them. "

Agreed

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"

I hate that term. It is based on racist stereotypes going back to colonial times.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"

I know. The OP is upset because people have done to him though unfortunately. I don't think we should be policing what kinks people consensually engage in but I do think it's a problem on here that the fetishising of black men and bigger women is so widespread without people checking its consensual first. By all means look for people who enjoy being called BBC or BBW but don't label everyone in those demographics with that label. There's far too much of that about and people completely lacking sensitivity over the fact that there will be people who find those labels deeply uncomfortable to have them applied to them.

You say very eloquently, what is buzzing round in my brain, but just won’t translate into sentences for me today. "

Thank you

over a year ago

"

Totally agree!

over a year ago

"

Like I said earlier, I've been labelled BBW before. I didn't ask to be but I've no desire to stop others using it should they wish. So I can't understand the "I don't like it so others shouldn't use it" logic. "

There's a difference between being referred to as a woman and being referred to as a cock.

over a year ago

"

There's a difference between being referred to as a woman and being referred to as a cock."

Oh it's OK to refer to someone's size is it?

over a year ago

There’s quite a lot on here that do though

over a year ago

"

There's a difference between being referred to as a woman and being referred to as a cock.

Oh it's OK to refer to someone's size is it? "

I'm no more a BBW than the OP is a BBC.

over a year ago

"

Oh it's OK to refer to someone's size is it? "

In regards to both abbreviations, probably not.

over a year ago

"

Oh it's OK to refer to someone's size is it?

I'm no more a BBW than the OP is a BBC. "

Okay.

over a year ago

London

"Do we need more tip-toeing about for fear of offence?

Any poorly written message can make a person look annoying but they might be a great person, just bad at English.

If you’re black with pics of above average cock, then it’s purely descriptive, much like shaved, smooth etc. But if something offends either ignore or politely say.

I reckon if enough state in their profile ‘do not refer to me as…” then that term might disappear, perhaps along with more meets. X"

Thing is I clearly have had this on my profile for over 2 years now. And still being called that. Regardless of being above average to some or not. In my personal opinion I don't think I have a huge cock or above average but for name sake "couples" see a black man and assume BBC. Sorry but no thank you.

over a year ago

London

Op not all couples would label you as a BBC!!!!

Tony"

Tony not once have I ever said or claimed to be one. I am saying "couples" say I like your bbc. Without even seeing it up close nor in person. My issue is just because I am black doesn't mean you can label me whatever you want. Like me saying to you oh I do love a chunky couple they're usually so hot. I know if you'd get that regularly you'd be pretty pissed

over a year ago

London

"

Someone who gets it

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Do we need more tip-toeing about for fear of offence?

I reckon if enough state in their profile ‘do not refer to me as…” then that term might disappear, perhaps along with more meets. X

Thing is I clearly have had this on my profile for over 2 years now. And still being called that. Regardless of being above average to some or not. In my personal opinion I don't think I have a huge cock or above average but for name sake "couples" see a black man and assume BBC. Sorry but no thank you. "

Totally understand that - it is offensive because it makes assumptions about you, stereotyping you and being disrespectful to the unique person that is you.

Post new Message to Thread