Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

advice/views on being impatient

Jump to newest

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I am a very impatient person (not swinging wise) and its becoming a problem to some friends. I dont know what to do....

I've got it into my head that I've not got long left to live and I've got a bee in my bonnet that I have to get everything I wanna do, done straight away.

Its really getting me down.

I know your all a bunch of strangers, but I would appreciate any views, thoughts or advice, positive or negative. Am I being a drama Queen?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

babes your only 31

I think you need to put things in there place

you will never be able to do all the things you want in life as life get s in the way.

I suggest you take each day as it comes make plans but dont rush things because then you miss the everyday beauties and special moments

not sure if that answers your question babe

over a year ago

I read your profile and if you are really struggling with your health which makes you knackered. I know cos i also have a severe form of arthritus, weight loss will help you massively and pain relief as long as its not Opium based will help lots. You aint gonna die at 31 of Arthritus more like a panic attack the way your going. Chill x

over a year ago

Deviant City

thank you, I'm truly frustrated with my health problems, hence the rush and thinking I dont have long left.

I need to slow down, stop being so negative and enjoy my good days

over a year ago

Deviant City

I think just writing it down, I've answered my question.

I am on opium base drugs amongst a million others, what I have on my profile is barely half of my health issues

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

we all get frustrated when we have health problems. tiredness make it worse we blow things out of proportion. is it possible to get away for a couple of days and clear your head

over a year ago

"we all get frustrated when we have health problems. tiredness make it worse we blow things out of proportion. is it possible to get away for a couple of days and clear your head"

such wise advice Diamonds. I know I have faced death a couple of times in my life and I'm inclined to say ... appreciate every moment of the day and don't dwell on the past or future, live in the moment. xxx

over a year ago

Deviant City

"we all get frustrated when we have health problems. tiredness make it worse we blow things out of proportion. is it possible to get away for a couple of days and clear your head

such wise advice Diamonds. I know I have faced death a couple of times in my life and I'm inclined to say ... appreciate every moment of the day and don't dwell on the past or future, live in the moment. xxx"

thank you ladies xxxx

over a year ago

Yup opium here and more but... when you think your having a real hard time, just watch the tv, millions worse than us, just look at the para olympics on at the moment,i hurt, but they make me look a light weight lol. Chin up and live life... x

over a year ago

Deviant City

"Yup opium here and more but... when you think your having a real hard time, just watch the tv, millions worse than us, just look at the para olympics on at the moment,i hurt, but they make me look a light weight lol. Chin up and live life... x"

I have much admiration for the paralympians, great people x

over a year ago

I find training and teaching helps me to improve my patience, and very rewarding too.

Post new Message to Thread