Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dear Asda,

I just wanted to apologise for the fact that I was cluttering up your store earlier today. I was trying to purchase my shopping but my trolley kept getting in the way of your home delivery packers. Fortunately they were able to shove me out of the way most of the time. Sometimes when they were trying to reach a product I didn't immediately move when they tutted at me, which I feel terrible about now.

Of course I was hugely outnumbered by them and the fact that they leave their carts right in front of the most popular items is something that I clearly understand.

I also felt that at times my attempting to get past with my trolley may have interrupted the chatting and flirting that they were doing whilst their carts blocked the aisles.

I would feel bereft if my intervention had prevented the course of true love from running smoothly.

Anyway, I hope you will accept my apology.

Next time I will try and keep out of the way more.

Regards,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Dear Asda,

I just wanted to apologise for the fact that I was cluttering up your store earlier today. I was trying to purchase my shopping but my trolley kept getting in the way of your home delivery packers. Fortunately they were able to shove me out of the way most of the time. Sometimes when they were trying to reach a product I didn't immediately move when they tutted at me, which I feel terrible about now.

Of course I was hugely outnumbered by them and the fact that they leave their carts right in front of the most popular items is something that I clearly understand.

I also felt that at times my attempting to get past with my trolley may have interrupted the chatting and flirting that they were doing whilst their carts blocked the aisles.

I would feel bereft if my intervention had prevented the course of true love from running smoothly.

Regards,

"

Ok. Now print it and send it. Expect some vouchers by way of apology perhaps?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i know how you feel

im with you on this rant

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Dear Asda,

Regards,

"

By *uxsmanMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

should have gone to Iceland

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Personally i prefer morrisons

(H)