Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your favourite perfume on a lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One lady I had the pleasure of meeting smelt so devine... She had Dior on... Gets me going everytime I get a lingering whiff of it!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My perfumes are as varied as my moods, from Chanel & Gucci to Avon & Lush to Westwood & Gaultier with everything in between.

over a year ago

I only wear Chanel No. 19 for the past 20y or so.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It so varies and depends on my mood, the season, the outfit... I used to love Angel by Mugler until everybody had it. I like to use perfumes not sold overhere so that I have my own unique scent if that makes sense. They dont need to be very expensive... just different and suitable to me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mine vary as well depends what the weather is like to what perfume im weariing and what time of day

over a year ago

Ale and stale fags...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Number 5 or anything 'musky'..

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"It so varies and depends on my mood, the season, the outfit... I used to love Angel by Mugler until everybody had it. I like to use perfumes not sold overhere so that I have my own unique scent if that makes sense. They dont need to be very expensive... just different and suitable to me. "

I'd like to explore your scent

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Chanel for me, However I am in search for a day time perfume that does not break the bank.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I only wear Chanel No. 19 for the past 20y or so. "
gosh are you over twenty

over a year ago

Detel! I like to now shes clean!

over a year ago

I love Calvin Klein eternity or sex in the city's lush

over a year ago

I used to love white musk from the body shop when I was younger. do they still sell it? Used to get me instantly horny!

over a year ago

gin

over a year ago

Pink lacoste

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"It so varies and depends on my mood, the season, the outfit... I used to love Angel by Mugler until everybody had it. I like to use perfumes not sold overhere so that I have my own unique scent if that makes sense. They dont need to be very expensive... just different and suitable to me.

I'd like to explore your scent"

I ll get you to identify the scent

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I love Calvin Klein eternity or sex in the city's lush "
I like CK, too.

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"It so varies and depends on my mood, the season, the outfit... I used to love Angel by Mugler until everybody had it. I like to use perfumes not sold overhere so that I have my own unique scent if that makes sense. They dont need to be very expensive... just different and suitable to me.

I'd like to explore your scentI ll get you to identify the scent "

Like to explore the bouquet hahaha

over a year ago

I'll think of you Aphrodite next time I'm in Paris... Wonderful fragrances over there!

over a year ago

"I only wear Chanel No. 19 for the past 20y or so. gosh are you over twenty "

I am pushing 50!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I'll think of you Aphrodite next time I'm in Paris... Wonderful fragrances over there!"

And meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

At the moment am using

Dior Addict

Cinema

YSL Elle

YSL Homme

J'Adore

D & G The One

Lady Millions

Depends on my mood, time of day etc. But if I could only have one would be Dior Addict

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'll think of you Aphrodite next time I'm in Paris... Wonderful fragrances over there!"
Do not tempt me I could so easily be led astray on this matter ....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

ANd please remember Misscheekychops

over a year ago

i pity the poor guys that get to smell the real me as i'm allergic to all fragrances and although i can spray my clothes what happens when i'm naked. but there again never had any complaints

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Am I alone in not being a fan of perfume? The smell imparted by shower/body wash is enough to cleanse the body ... just leave it at that.

I like to run the tip of my tongue over a lady's body - and that is spoilt when I get a tongue full of perfume. It's really not nice.

over a year ago

I use fragrance free products, except for shampoo and hair spray.

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I'll think of you Aphrodite next time I'm in Paris... Wonderful fragrances over there!Do not tempt me I could so easily be led astray on this matter ...."

France - all onions and garlic!!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

adore perfumes nearly as much as shoes,but most perfumes dont react well on me

im using channel cocoa mademoiselle

and Gucci rush at the moment but im always looking for something else that suits me

all the perfumes Petti listed i like but they dont smell right on me

over a year ago

"i pity the poor guys that get to smell the real me as i'm allergic to all fragrances and although i can spray my clothes what happens when i'm naked. but there again never had any complaints "

I'll come and smell you... is it a case of scratch and sniff???

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"At the moment am using

Dior Addict

Cinema

YSL Elle

YSL Homme

J'Adore

D & G The One

Lady Millions

Depends on my mood, time of day etc. But if I could only have one would be Dior Addict"

Good evening, Madam and how are we tonight?

over a year ago

I love Armani she on a woman

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Am I alone in not being a fan of perfume? The smell imparted by shower/body wash is enough to cleanse the body ... just leave it at that.

I like to run the tip of my tongue over a lady's body - and that is spoilt when I get a tongue full of perfume. It's really not nice."

Actually I can understand where you are coming from and that really is not nice. A perfume should accentuate a woman's natural pheromones rather than mask her. It should be a subtle hint and not an allover camouflage?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'll think of you Aphrodite next time I'm in Paris... Wonderful fragrances over there!Do not tempt me I could so easily be led astray on this matter ....

France - all onions and garlic!!"

No only those - they do have a flair for perfume and fashion and lots of things relating to femininity

over a year ago

Indeed they do Aphrodite... The French do have a certain panache with expressing a ladies natural beauty through their fragrances.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Someone gave me a bottle of coco madamoiselle and when i put it on it smelt like cats pee. Tried it again a few months later and i really like it.

Cant remember all the ones im using but some are

sensuous estee lauder

beautiful estee lauder

lady millions (whoever)

coco madamoiselle

valentino - valentino

cherish lacoste

touch of pink or into the pink lacoste

whisper ghost

original ghost

another ghost cant remember

somemore ive missed off the list

then i got pink gratefruit bodymist

shea butter bodymist

about 30 impulses that i dont use just give away

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Jean Paul Gaultier pour femme for me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

valentino is my favourite at the minute though save that for special occassions

over a year ago

poison but i have ran out of it now

over a year ago

DKNY be delicious

over a year ago

Have so many but my fave all time is chanel coco mademoiselle but love all chanel....rihanna is nice too and believe it or not beyonce heat....however love my soft musk from avon....

over a year ago

Ill have a variety of perfumes for the daytimes, I like to try new scents. I always stick to my two faves for the evening, mainly Viktor & Rolf, Flowerbomb, or Dior's Escale a Portofino

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i really like Island by Michal Kors. had a big bottle of it but i lost it when my bag got stolen out of my car

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Have so many but my fave all time is chanel coco mademoiselle but love all chanel....rihanna is nice too and believe it or not beyonce heat....however love my soft musk from avon...."
I used to love Coco for a long time

over a year ago

"Have so many but my fave all time is chanel coco mademoiselle but love all chanel....rihanna is nice too and believe it or not beyonce heat....however love my soft musk from avon....I used to love Coco for a long time "

I've never smelt a woman wearing it the smelt bad...classics suit everyone....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Have so many but my fave all time is chanel coco mademoiselle but love all chanel....rihanna is nice too and believe it or not beyonce heat....however love my soft musk from avon....I used to love Coco for a long time

I've never smelt a woman wearing it the smelt bad...classics suit everyone...."

I agree with you with one exception and that is Opium by YSL - it smells horrendous on many people. I dont know why, perhaps it is my hypersensitive bloodhound nose lol...

over a year ago

"Have so many but my fave all time is chanel coco mademoiselle but love all chanel....rihanna is nice too and believe it or not beyonce heat....however love my soft musk from avon....I used to love Coco for a long time

I've never smelt a woman wearing it the smelt bad...classics suit everyone....I agree with you with one exception and that is Opium by YSL - it smells horrendous on many people. I dont know why, perhaps it is my hypersensitive bloodhound nose lol..."

I can't wear opium....stinks like a catfish lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I've never smelt a woman wearing it the smelt bad...classics suit everyone....I agree with you with one exception and that is Opium by YSL - it smells horrendous on many people. I dont know why, perhaps it is my hypersensitive bloodhound nose lol...

I can't wear opium....stinks like a catfish lol "

My mum used to wear Opium for years and she hates the smell of it.. It is a very strong smelling perfume

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I cant wear strong perfumes like opium or poison. There far two strong for my body but smell nice on other people.

Dont know if anyone remembers the old vandervelt, think you can still get it that smelt nice on me. Have got a couple of old ones that ive rebought cerruti1884 and chloe nariciss. Might see if i can get some vandervelt

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I've never smelt a woman wearing it the smelt bad...classics suit everyone....I agree with you with one exception and that is Opium by YSL - it smells horrendous on many people. I dont know why, perhaps it is my hypersensitive bloodhound nose lol...

My mum used to wear Opium for years and she hates the smell of it.. It is a very strong smelling perfume "

I dont know what it is - perhaps it is because it is so strong or maybe because so many women used it or maybe the wrong kind of skin type used it... either way it has a nauseating effect on me like few other scents. And it is not even a cheap perfume...

By *eisty1Woman
over a year ago

BBW LAND

Lady million or Armani diamond is my current Favs

over a year ago

Delilah has a bit of a collection but Vera Wang Rock Princess and Coco Mademoiselle are my favourites.

Always smells amazing.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Lady million or Armani diamond is my current Favs "

My son bought me a big bottle of lady million and i said i would keep it for best but i use it everyday near enough lol, oh well soon be christmas

over a year ago

Yes perfume can react differently on people and theres over dosage of the spray too which can have a negative impact to a high quality fragrance.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Lady million or Armani diamond is my current Favs

My son bought me a big bottle of lady million and i said i would keep it for best but i use it everyday near enough lol, oh well soon be christmas"

I know I am so happy its nearly Xmas make up and perfume is usually on my xmas list...

over a year ago

I like the sample packs u get where u get 6 mini bottles and a voucher for a full size one o them when u decide which one u want lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"At the moment am using

Dior Addict

Cinema

YSL Elle

YSL Homme

J'Adore

D & G The One

Lady Millions

Depends on my mood, time of day etc. But if I could only have one would be Dior AddictGood evening, Madam and how are we tonight? "

In a mood for some hot andsexy, oh you mean perfume lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Yes perfume can react differently on people and theres over dosage of the spray too which can have a negative impact to a high quality fragrance."
and it blends with the individuals unique skin and undertones which is why the same perfume can be intriguing on one person and offputting on another.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"At the moment am using

Dior Addict

Cinema

YSL Elle

YSL Homme

J'Adore

D & G The One

Lady Millions

Depends on my mood, time of day etc. But if I could only have one would be Dior AddictGood evening, Madam and how are we tonight?

In a mood for some hot andsexy, oh you mean perfume lol"

Madam, I am shocked!!! Not really

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"At the moment am using

Dior Addict

Cinema

YSL Elle

YSL Homme

J'Adore

D & G The One

Lady Millions

Depends on my mood, time of day etc. But if I could only have one would be Dior AddictGood evening, Madam and how are we tonight?

In a mood for some hot andsexy, oh you mean perfume lolMadam, I am shocked!!! Not really "

You know me too well lol

By *eisty1Woman
over a year ago

BBW LAND

"Lady million or Armani diamond is my current Favs

My son bought me a big bottle of lady million and i said i would keep it for best but i use it everyday near enough lol, oh well soon be christmas"

Same here lol

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Am I alone in not being a fan of perfume? The smell imparted by shower/body wash is enough to cleanse the body ... just leave it at that.

I like to run the tip of my tongue over a lady's body - and that is spoilt when I get a tongue full of perfume. It's really not nice.Actually I can understand where you are coming from and that really is not nice. A perfume should accentuate a woman's natural pheromones rather than mask

her. It should be a subtle hint and not an allover camouflage? "

I think I should have added that this only applied to someone I am likely to have sex with.

In 'everyday life' - I do like subtle fragrances on women. I tend to prefer 'fruity' type smells along the lines of vanilla, strawberry etc.

over a year ago

I love paco rabanne, black XS is my fave but also love lady million and 1 million, ulta violets and ultra red is quite nice too for light day wear, to be honest ive never smelt anything by paco rabanne i havnt liked

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have worn the same musk scented body lotion since I was 13. It is so much 'my' smell that I don't feel quite like me if I haven't moisturised with it. Hair gunk has a smell but I do try and stick to the same one so that my overall smell is consistent.

The other scent I like on me is the linger of whatever the man I have been snuggling is wearing. Only the Brave is a favourite as is the the one my ex wears. I get tingly just catching a whiff of them on my clothes.

By *wingersrus465Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

My faves at the moment are Alien by Thierry Mugler, Lady Million (Paco Rabanne) & Boss Femme

over a year ago

My mum used to wear Opium for years and she hates the smell of it.. It is a very strong smelling perfume I dont know what it is - perhaps it is because it is so strong or maybe because so many women used it or maybe the wrong kind of skin type used it... either way it has a nauseating effect on me like few other scents. And it is not even a cheap perfume... "

I'm lucky in that Opium smells okay on me but I do feel it is very 'dated' when I wear it, so I tend to give it a miss on a night out xx

over a year ago

A lot of perfumes which smell wonderful on other people smell rank on me. The ones that do suit me seem to take longer to develop on me than on others too.

I love Chanel Coco, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, JPG Fragile, TM Alien and my gorgeous candy floss and vanilla scented one.

I only have 2 perfumes atm. I don't wear it daily so if I have too many they go off before I can use them

over a year ago

Flower bomb, adore, prada, make me go crazy for some reason esp up close in person!!

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

i wear jean paul gaultier the white body bottle for men it drives my guy crazy and other men also .try it girls see what i mean

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

In the summer, Rose by L'occitane

over a year ago

Elie Saab

and there's a Jo Malone one with tea and mint which is lovely on a summers afternoon

one of the few Jo Malones I like - most of em smell like room sprays

Post new Message to Thread