Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Obituaries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me, when I see a new post with a famous persons name, I think it is announcing their death!

Just saw the post for Paul O'Grady and immediately thought he must have had another heart attack!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I thought the same with the Paul O'Grady post

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your not alone I always think same

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

laughing here because thats exactly what i thought when i saw the thread heading

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"laughing here because thats exactly what i thought when i saw the thread heading "

Ditto. We're such ghouls.

over a year ago

phew, not me being morose and morbid then!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

dont you miss the scottish guy on his island,he used to do the obits everyday on the forum

over a year ago

"dont you miss the scottish guy on his island,he used to do the obits everyday on the forum"

Maybe we should start a new daily update

The Rev Sun Myung Moon, RIP

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"dont you miss the scottish guy on his island,he used to do the obits everyday on the forum"

Was just about to say that I miss Stu...poor guy could never start a thread without everyone assuming that someone was dead

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"dont you miss the scottish guy on his island,he used to do the obits everyday on the forum

Was just about to say that I miss Stu...poor guy could never start a thread without everyone assuming that someone was dead "

stu thats the guy.....hes not dead is he

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"dont you miss the scottish guy on his island,he used to do the obits everyday on the forum

Was just about to say that I miss Stu...poor guy could never start a thread without everyone assuming that someone was dead stu thats the guy.....hes not dead is he "

Noooo I believe Laine has him locked in a cupboard somewhere but she does let him out now and again I think

over a year ago

Was just about to say that I miss Stu...poor guy could never start a thread without everyone assuming that someone was dead stu thats the guy.....hes not dead is he "

Funny, until you have just mentioned him, I had not noticed he was around. Wasn't his profile name DrMoreau?

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

Was just about to say that I miss Stu...poor guy could never start a thread without everyone assuming that someone was dead stu thats the guy.....hes not dead is he

Funny, until you have just mentioned him, I had not noticed he was around. Wasn't his profile name DrMoreau? "

yes it was,i wonder if hes still on his island

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

Funny, until you have just mentioned him, I had not noticed he was around. Wasn't his profile name DrMoreau? "

Dr Moreau is dead too??? This night is just getting worse...

Post new Message to Thread