FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you mind others looking at your boobs when they walk past you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I purposely wear clothes that show off my boobs and at times go out with no bra so my nipples are clearly visible through my top. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My take is this ......

You are not naked.

Women have breasts.

Women have nipples.

The only problem I might have is with people who think that it's shameful or that you are asking for trouble.

This isn't Gilead .......... yet.

Though with recent national and international events we are headed that way ....

By *ogerroger69Man
over a year ago

West Yorks

Go for it Carol

Meet you at St John’s in Liverpool?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

This question wouldn't even be posed by a man that was proud of his chest and worked out ....

Why do you have to ask for thoughts on it.

You are not crossing the boundaries of common decency or law.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I was going to say that the blokes that reply will do so in the vein of a slathering never seen a nipple dog ...... and I wasn't going to but then ...... meh!

Things crop up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I swear and vowed to myself when I’ll get the boob job I’ll do anything to show them off x x

And won’t even care haha

over a year ago

"I purposely wear clothes that show off my boobs and at times go out with no bra so my nipples are clearly visible through my top. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? "

I couldn't go without a bra - only when I put the bins out.. but yours are in better shape than mine

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

No, no, no, all the nos. My body is not public property and is not for anyone’s sexual gratification. When I’m out shopping, walking etc I do notice expect the world to use my body as such.

The world is not fab

over a year ago

You’re not doing anything wrong, and all power to you.

I couldn’t do it, because it would make me feel extremely uncomfortable, but that’s just me.

over a year ago

No I don’t like it

By *sandyou69Couple
over a year ago

bath

Well you have lovely boobs why not

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Well you have lovely boobs why not "

Oi ..... I don't have lovely boobs ( by some standards ) So, if I went out without a bra is that okay ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I purposely wear clothes that show off my boobs and at times go out with no bra so my nipples are clearly visible through my top. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

I couldn't go without a bra - only when I put the bins out.. but yours are in better shape than mine "

Yours look fine to me. Why let the bin men have all the fun

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Did anyone see the episode of Hotel Inspector where the couple running it were very casually dressed when Alex P arrived.

? He wore scruffy, dirty shorts and tee shirt, she wore short, shorts, a tee shirt and no bra.

I think there's a time and a place for certain styles of dress.

I don't mind people looking at me

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Quite a number of years ago the girl I was then going out with had been ro see a certain rock band with me. We both bought tour t-shirts and were wearing them when we were in the town centre the following day. Her t-shirt was quite tight over her boobs. Two young lads walked past us and I noticed them having a good ogle at her. One said "Did you see the t-shirt?" and the other replied "Did you see the tits?" We had a good laugh about it!

over a year ago

It's good that you like the attention that you get but the lady walking behind you who might be wearing similar, might not want that kind of attention....so I try my best not to look at anyone....which is fucking difficult!!

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I purposely wear clothes that show off my boobs and at times go out with no bra so my nipples are clearly visible through my top. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

I couldn't go without a bra - only when I put the bins out.. but yours are in better shape than mine "

I need to get a job as your bin man!

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 14/08/21 09:39:31]

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

I love it and especially when we are out and I catch Gin doing it when speaking to me

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

[Removed by poster at 14/08/21 09:41:33]

over a year ago

You're an exhibitionist and that's ok. Breasts are also just breasts, however they do get sexualised by people, so it's up to each woman herself to decide how much or little she wishes to show, within the bounds of law etc.

over a year ago

As long as your happy wearing what you do and guys and girls are looking at you go for it

But

Not all the comments you get are the ones you are looking for

over a year ago

It’s doing no harm. More power to you.

over a year ago

Not for me necessarily, I prefer him to look at my face and a smile can melt me

over a year ago

I couldn't go without a bra - only when I put the bins out.. but yours are in better shape than mine

Yours look fine to me. Why let the bin men have all the fun "

Yeah hahaha

Nosey lot, should be getting on with their work

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

Love a nice juicy bum in yoga pants can’t keep my eyes of it

over a year ago

"No, no, no, all the nos. My body is not public property and is not for anyone’s sexual gratification. When I’m out shopping, walking etc I do notice expect the world to use my body as such.

The world is not fab"

Interesting, so the least clothes you wear the more you are offering your body up as public property? I can see why that might be seen that way by loads of people. Fucking wrong tho. People need to learn.

By *sScarlett_BlazeCouple
over a year ago

Local-ish

Ms Scarlett has gone braless more and more the last couple of years and loves to try and show them off. Jewel loves the idea that she is confident and comfortable with her body. We both also love showing Ms Scarlett off and the attention she gets

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

No one ever looks at my boobs when I’m walking maybe because I look at their faces and smile and they have to look there instead

over a year ago

"I purposely wear clothes that show off my boobs and at times go out with no bra so my nipples are clearly visible through my top. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? "

I wont deny that i do look at nice cleaveages. They are on view as a wonderous and beautiful sight to behold. Awful tho that i presume they are on view because that person is proud to show them and wants people to notice. My presumption might be misplaced as it might be just the apparel worn is something the person likes visually and not for you to look at the cleavage but to comment on the apparel, if its nice or smart or suits her. Please forgive me if thats the case, but as a red hot blooded male, i have to admit i will always ogle but with an attempt to not look perverted in doing so. Hahahaha

over a year ago

Nope, doesn't bother me unless they are going out of their way to have a look. Most of my outfits are quite low cut, sheer and you can even see my bra at times etc so it's not difficult to miss them. I do the same if I see some nice boobs. A quick glance is harmless I think.

By *hilswhore1000Couple
over a year ago

tunstall

Nope

By *bostCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope, quite enjoy it. What could they be thinking about?

By *ubbly-bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

hastings

I wear clothes that show my cleavage and I notice a lot of people having a peek which is fine by me,

But it can be a bit uncomfortable when someone stares for a long period of time and I have also been followed around shops which is not ok!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I hate the attention mine get sometimes, I like to keep them covered as much as possible x

By *hilswhore1000Couple
over a year ago

tunstall

Nope

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I don't mind at all. I like guys looking x

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I went to my local and started talking to a couple of big bouncers..

The barmaid shouted.

"Oiii.!! 2 good my eyes are up here!!"

over a year ago

It’s desperate. And I don’t do that.

Sorry, but you did ask!

over a year ago

I don’t have enough to be stared at lol. Although I do enjoy it when someone notices my hardened nipples-no bra, no problem x

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I just like looking at boobs

over a year ago

i don't really care Px

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I rarely wear tops that show my boobs. When I do I can get a little self conscious at the looks they garner.

If you enjoy the attention, why not flaunt them.

over a year ago

I never wear bras but then I don’t like certain people looking at my boobs/nipples. It’s a strange one because if I was walking towards a good looking guy I wouldn’t care if he looked at my boobs or me in any kind of sexual way but if I was walking towards someone I didn’t find attractive I’d fold my arms, I know this because I do it often.

I just hate the fact that breasts are sexualised. I hate bras, they’re so restrictive I like to feel free. Men can show their nipples but women can’t.

But to answer the question do I like to be looked at the answer is yes, but only by those I’m attracted to.

Post new Message to Thread