Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dirtiest sexual act

Jump to newest

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

What is your dirtiest sexual act in terms of place or what you did ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I had sex in Wellingborough once

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"I had sex in Wellingborough once "

Where or what is Wellingborough??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

dirtiest Place would say a dingy night club toilet definitely wasn’t romantic more a case off lust and just get my knickers down and do me who cares whare we are or what it’s like would I do it again well if needs must yes I am classy that way

dirtiest Sex act would be

Let my self get unintentionally gangbanged

Though it would be a good idear to hand cuff my self bent over and leve the play room door opened

Was new to clubs at the time young and niece didn’t realise that I pritty much just sent a signal out for anyone walking past to walk in and have a go and they did that Would I do it agein emmmm ooo god who am I trying to fool yip definitely would

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"dirtiest Place would say a dingy night club toilet definitely wasn’t romantic more a case off lust and just get my knickers down and do me who cares whare we are or what it’s like would I do it again well if needs must yes I am classy that way

Accidental on purpose??

Though it would be a good idear to hand cuff my self bent over and leve the play room door opened

Was new to clubs at the time young and niece didn’t realise that I pritty much just sent a signal out for anyone walking past to walk in and have a go and they did that Would I do it agein emmmm ooo god who am I trying to fool yip definitely would "

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"dirtiest Place would say a dingy night club toilet definitely wasn’t romantic more a case off lust and just get my knickers down and do me who cares whare we are or what it’s like would I do it again well if needs must yes I am classy that way

Accidental on purpose???

Was new to clubs at the time young and niece didn’t realise that I pritty much just sent a signal out for anyone walking past to walk in and have a go and they did that Would I do it agein emmmm ooo god who am I trying to fool yip definitely would "

over a year ago

Defo 4 males and my Mrs what a night huge turn on for both of us

over a year ago

Accidental on purpose???

If you mean the night club toilets on purpose guy was hot and it was far to early in the evening for him to be take me home for a one night stand was only like 8.30 don’t start looking for the one night stand take me home till like 12-12-30 and no telling what state he would be in by that time so opted to just let him take me in the toilets

If you mean the gangbang

Bit off both really it was on purpose that I hand cuffed my self bent over and left the door open

But the gangbang was totally Accidental

But didn’t know what I was letting my self in for as I hadn’t really been to clubs before maybe my second time there

Wasn’t and till like the 3rd guy that I realised what was happening and then realised my mastike but was all ready in the moment so just let it happen

over a year ago

Hahaha so did I

Wait, was it you?! Lol

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

A filthy guesthouse (B&B) in Torquay in the incredibly warm summer of 1976. What a dump!

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Colonel Mustard

In the Library

Rope

over a year ago

"I had sex in Wellingborough once

Where or what is Wellingborough??"

An absolute shithole thats what it is. Only redeeming feature is that both the Macdonalds were on my commute home which ever way i chose.

Could of been worse, could of been Rushden

over a year ago

"Milton Keynes "

On a roundabout?

over a year ago

Accidental on purpose???

Was new to clubs at the time young and niece didn’t realise that I pritty much just sent a signal out for anyone walking past to walk in and have a go and they did that Would I do it agein emmmm ooo god who am I trying to fool yip definitely would

If you mean the night club toilets on purpose guy was hot and it was far to early in the evening for him to be take me home for a one night stand was only like 8.30 don’t start looking for the one night stand take me home till like 12-12-30 and no telling what state he would be in by that time so opted to just let him take me in the toilets

If you mean the gangbang

Bit off both really it was on purpose that I hand cuffed my self bent over and left the door open

But didn’t know what I was letting my self in for as I hadn’t really been to clubs before maybe my second time there

Wasn’t and till like the 3rd guy that I realised what was happening and then realised my mastike but was all ready in the moment so just let it happen

"

Thanks now i have ideas in my head if i ever go back to the Sauna in Luton!!

over a year ago

I snogged my neighbour

over a year ago

Accidental on purpose???

If you mean the gangbang

Thanks now i have ideas in my head if i ever go back to the Sauna in Luton!!"

Your welcome definitely worth a go was fun

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"I had sex in Wellingborough once

Where or what is Wellingborough??"

It's pretty dirty lol

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Side of a canal.

I actually lost my virginity having sex with a lady i was walking home. She dragged me down the canal side and ravished me.

over a year ago

"Side of a canal.

I actually lost my virginity having sex with a lady i was walking home. She dragged me down the canal side and ravished me. "

Canal sex is great

over a year ago

Threesome at work on the nightshift lol

By *angerous liasonsMan
over a year ago

Outer Space

Lol

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Footplate and then against the buffer beam of a steam engine... that really was pretty dirty and hot

over a year ago

erm feel free to let us know wot club next time just for research purposes obviously

over a year ago

Was new to clubs at the time young and niece didn’t realise that I pritty much just sent a signal out for anyone walking past to walk in and have a go and they did that Would I do it agein emmmm ooo god who am I trying to fool yip definitely would erm feel free to let us know wot club next time just for research purposes obviously "

I will do ha ha lol

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

In a club a TV wanted to follow me to the toilets and drink my pee,so I said ....ok

One Halloween had sex in a grave yard, scary as hell but horny.

over a year ago

"Side of a canal.

I actually lost my virginity having sex with a lady i was walking home. She dragged me down the canal side and ravished me.

anal sex is great "

Naughty boy

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Manchester/ Cheshire border

"Threesome at work on the nightshift lol"

Now that’s a story we need more details of….

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

Taking a lady missionary in a club on a large round bed and her hubby climbed uo and fucked me from behind at the same time. While this was happening me and the lady shared sucking a cock and a few guys spunked over us. He came in her mouth and we had a snowball kiss.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

I wouldn’t say these were dirty but certainly very hot..

Playing with a couple were great friends with, I’m sat on his cock and Becky is sat on his face, she then leans forward to suck me off.. was great moment.

Same couple we had a train going with me inside him while he was inside his partner. The fucking got more and more frantic until feeling both of them cum under me.. was amazing.

Those and Becky’s Bi MMMMF, that was epic..

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Pics in our album..

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

"Pics in our album.. "

…and very nice they are too!!

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Three for me I think…

Fucking a woman in her bed at her home while her husband and teenage son were in the living room below. (Hubby knew I was there but the son had no idea!)

Being sucked off in a club by a lady friend when she was being sucked doggy by a black guy with a huge cock. He in turn was sucking off a guy who was stood straddling my friend. And the guy standing up was having his arse fingered by a TV in full wig and sexy lingerie.. (that was a bi night at Chams)

Let myself into a woman’s flat at 2 am after she sent me the code for her apartment block and left door unlocked. Never met her before and we’d swapped about 4 short messages on Fab. She was naked in her bedroom on all 4’s. Came in, undressed in silence, fucked her hard, got dressed and left.

So many more candidate memories too…

over a year ago

"Side of a canal.

anal sex is great

Naughty boy "

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"Side of a canal.

anal sex is great

Naughty boy

"

Fantastic stories.

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

I had a work wank in the major of Birmingham’s office and private W/c

Rock and roll I know!

over a year ago

Pumped a girl in the dunger once

over a year ago

Arse to mouth with a mates sister

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

"Side of a canal.

Canal sex is great "

Canal knowledge!

By *ungdave1Man
over a year ago

middlewich

Was it good?

over a year ago

University lecture hall.

I should add that it was empty at the time, although anybody could have walked in.

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Went for a roll in the mud...it was filthy.....

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Blackpool b and b.

Post new Message to Thread