Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Site support renewed.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well decided to renew on gold even tho I don't think il end up meeting anyone as the male to female ratio is like 1000 to 1 lol, never mind tho there's some nice pics to see and chat tobe had.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cool,site support is for site functions not a first class ticket to a shag

Thats your job to sort out

over a year ago

"Cool,site support is for site functions not a first class ticket to a shag

Thats your job to sort out "

over a year ago

"Well decided to renew on gold even tho I don't think il end up meeting anyone as the male to female ratio is like 1000 to 1 lol, never mind tho there's some nice pics to see and chat tobe had. "

SS only expands the levle of info and hows ect - there is no gaurantee people will be forming a que outside your door lol

over a year ago

Yes I no lol, Im having more luck at min tho on a dating website so this will come second to that for now as the women near me are in couples or not really looking for singles guys and so on, so on lol.

over a year ago

"Yes I no lol, Im having more luck at min tho on a dating website so this will come second to that for now as the women near me are in couples or not really looking for singles guys and so on, so on lol. "

bit negative

over a year ago

I wouldn't say negative really, it's just what iv observed from reading the profiles

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say negative really, it's just what iv observed from reading the profiles "

just enjoy relax and you never know what could happen

over a year ago

Oh I will thanks

over a year ago

Try putting at least one pic as public....women like to see a guys not hiding anything...and I know loads of women on this site in your area or close by....try messaging with a funny but honest message...first thing on ur status bar says ur fussy...aren't we all..doesn't need to be first thing a girl sees....puts u off a bit...but good luck

over a year ago

Ok advice taken on that thank you, I'm not sure about messaging the people in my area again tho as I have once allready an don't want to seem desperate

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Uhmmmmmmmmmmm are you aiming to shag your dates on the first meet ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ok advice taken on that thank you, I'm not sure about messaging the people in my area again tho as I have once allready an don't want to seem desperate "

Well i dont live far from you so just saying hello

over a year ago

Erm no not looking to shag on the first date i might not like the person aswell lol alltho this is ment to be a sex and swingingsite

over a year ago

"Erm no not looking to shag on the first date i might not like the person aswell lol alltho this is ment to be a sex and swingingsite "

hi - just reading back on your post and looked at your profile and first thing i spotted was that you only been here 6 weeks and yet it appears your complaining because you not got laid yet .... from what i read and see your not a bad looking guy; so give it time and lower your expectations slightly from shagging FABLAND to being more selective and interactive within FORUMS and such

Happy fabbing

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I thought the man was stating the obvious and not complaining at all.

To the OP...good luck in finding fun, I like your attitude of not wanting to keep messaging the same people so hopefully a few more people in your area will pop up.

Hopefully you will find fun soon

over a year ago

"Erm no not looking to shag on the first date i might not like the person aswell lol alltho this is ment to be a sex and swingingsite "

when i get hold of you ill give you something to smile about

over a year ago

Oh no I'm not complaining about not getting a shag! As you say lol, i can get my fill off here, I'm just saying I wouldn't count on much happening for me on here lol.

Post new Message to Thread